[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman is by nature intended to obey is he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: schopenhauer.jpg (32 KB, 380x453) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
32 KB, 380x453
>woman is by nature intended to obey
is he right?
>>
>>68137563
How do you explain movements like feminism if women's nature is to "obey"?
>>
>>68137563
Your mom obeys the BBC to spread semen in her rectum, so it's true for some women.
>>
>>68137695
Well, I mean, maybe because Schope wasn't alive with lesbians weren't a thing, but the reason he finds is that regardless of whatever authoritative position a woman finds herself in she'll still seek a master. In his words, if she's young, the man will be a lover; and if she's old, a priest.
>>
>>68137563
more like women are ornamental by nature like clothes and marriage and grillfriends

theyre all ornamental and for display purposes
why else do women get so ornery all the time
>>
>>68137857
>>68137695
>>68137563
this is pretty interesting
>>
>>68137950
Men do it sometimes too (or used to) when they would wear capes and badges. People just like looking badass or something to its effect.

If you want to get into evo-psych territory, something I literally just thought up was that our cavemen ancestors would wear the claws/teeth of the large beasts they had slain to show off they were strong and should not be fucked with/women should fuck him.

I have no theory for women though.
>>
File: you-are-fucked-now.gif (1 MB, 258x193) Image search: [Google]
you-are-fucked-now.gif
1 MB, 258x193
>>68137563
>women will never be physically stronger
>women will never be the ones to protect and command
>>
>>68137695

Feminism is controlled opposition by powerful men
>>
File: 1428501345946.jpg (36 KB, 437x513) Image search: [Google]
1428501345946.jpg
36 KB, 437x513
>>68137563
Oppression of women is necessary because the primitive parasitic nature of women is toxic and detrimental to civilization. Females represent pure animalistic materialism, culminating in the excesses of sluttiness we observe in today's dating, clubbing and festival culture. This is the direct opposite of the male genius which allowed us to become more than animals. Technological, scientific and cultural progress stems from the rejection of female anti-intellectualism and rejection of the female desire to be nothing more than a dumb horny animal. Women are incapable of grasping higher ideological values.
>>
>>68137857
>if she's young, the man will be a lover; and if she's old, a priest.
The Good Wife.
>>
>>68138344
>Women are incapable of grasping higher ideological values.

What about Ayn Rand? I have not read anything about her, just asking.
>>
>>68138344

Otto Weininger, Love this guy
>>
>>68138344
Desu I'm not trying to be devils advocate, but I've actually hung around people (they are mexican shitskins mind you), and most people are incredibly frivolous and wasteful, men and women alike. Schopenhauer even points out the type of people that live in Italy as fishermen to be in this way, too, so I doubt it's limited to the darker races.
>>
>>68138557
I haven't read anything from her either. My post describes "the" female character as an abstract principle of nature. Of course there are also a few exceptions of women who can exhibit male traits.
>>
If that was true, why do they openly vote for opening of borders for muslims? They treat the women with the upmost respect and don't demean them like objects.
>>
>>68137857
Not that I can prove otherwise, but I doubt that lesbianism can disprove anything. Also if you look at what Otto Rank had to say about homosexuality, you'll see it less in terms of biology and more so in the vein of psychology. People underestimate the effects and how profoundly someone can be psychologically impacted by choices they make very early on.
>>
>>68138762
Danke schön
>>
>>68138917
Choices they make very early on in relation to what? Sexual?

I'd agree. There's this jap-murderer-cannibalist who said that his perversion was offset by letting his dog lick his penis to orgasm since he was a kid. That probably rolled down hill until it made him into that freak (and when he murdered that french chick)
>>
Remember that the amount of women who are actually gay is extremely small. Most women are bitter sexual in that they will fall towards and for a strong figure regardless of sex.
>>
>>68138740
It's limited by economic status, if one is constantly, literally having to live paycheque to paycheque by their own determination, this can incredibly alter their behaviour and psychology. You will also see a description of these types of people presented in "the gulag archipelago" by aleksander solzhenitsyn.
>>
>>68139141
I strongly believe in psychoanalysis even if it is not scientific. I believe that our childhood is actually the keystone to our sexual desires, so that would be possible. In fact I have studied some cases.
>>
>>68138675
Yeah, it's a pity he's so underrated. But then again considering today's "politically correct" censorship, it's not surprising that certain people want to suppress the truths he pointed out.
>>
>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

>This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.
>>
>>68139141
Yah, just things that you can and cannot choose, in terms of your "options" in life, also the concept of neurosis doesn't really get discussed enough because lgbt community would go ape on anyone who suggested that homosexuality is a form of neurosis. Also no one wants to discuss how a male's own, "submission" to a woman both in the form of sex and general lifestyle, causes a great deal of anxiety in men. Yet I believe most people "beocme" homosexuals at an early age do so as a means to escape from these "burdens".
>>
File: 1458402973031.png (189 KB, 294x282) Image search: [Google]
1458402973031.png
189 KB, 294x282
>>68139375
>Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces.

that's some brutal truth you have there
>>
>>68139909
Well, submission to a woman can be traced back to a lack of testosterone in men, which in turn would imply that people don't become in that way but are predetermined to do so as a rational escape.

What I mean is, they are born without enough testosterone, they realize that women are a shit, and -intelligently- decide to not pursue them.
>>
>>68140421
You are misinterpreting me, the act of sex is alot more pleasurable for most men than women, men do most of the work. Also the more physical aspect of it, imo can appear as if one is being consumed by a woman. More importantly though is the relationship dynamic, where men are "initiators" by nature, that drive doesn't die just because you have a woman or a girlfriend, yet from what I've seen from most women is that they pretty much demand all of you in a relationship. This can be intuited at a very young age in a family dynamic and can push children to cause children to subconsciously associate women with "death", basically sacrificing your life to serve her. Homosexuality is seen as an escape and also explains why there is so much promiscuity within the gay community.

I would have a harder time interpreting how it works for women. I believe the motives are more complex and there definitely is a lesser prevalence, even though there are alot of women out there that are fond of the idea of lesbianism.
>>
>>68141364
I see now.

Well I'm not really familiar with psychoanalysis, so I've nothing to say about it. From what I know, whether a man will be submissive towards a female or not is determined by the amount of testosterone he has. Even if the man is jailed to her in a certain way, he can still be "the man of the house" and command his family, if he is man enough for it. But this basically places the responsibility of his child's sexuality on his hands, on whether he can lead in his family or not.
Well, that's what I'd conclude from what you're saying.
>>
>>68137563
The nature of 99% of people is to obey. Your only choice is what to obey.

Pick a good master, /pol/. If you try to live without a master, you'll end up obeying forces you don't understand.
>>
>>68137695
they aim to lead

but women cant lead, they wreck entire nations and cultures
>>
>>68138248

>cavemen

Only whites were cavemen
>>
>>68137563
There are many women that should oney to the leadership, but many men need to learn how to lead again.
>>
>>68141737
Don't get me wrong, some of the greatest minds were homosexuals and it can't be placed all on the dad's shoulders, you can't "directly" command your kid to not be gay, they need to conclude based on what is shown to them that homosexuality is in fact not a solution and joyfully choose being straight. Like you could say this for alot of things like: why does this one guy believe doing homework is such a chore while this other guy just kills it everyday. There are more profound conclusions one can make about life that even influence how one's emotions guides them, and there is a certain lack of "rationality" that comes with choosing a monogamous lifestyle.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2816x2112
>>68142465
That is because niggers live in self made caves.
>>
>>68137695
its what happens when you down dominate them
>>
>>68137857
This is true of all humans, you choose a master or one is chosen for you, and very few men are strong enough to select themselves as their master.
>>
>>68137563
Yes.

>>68137695
Actually, it's not really women behind these movements, but men. Femen is a great exanple
>>
File: bart.png (368 KB, 1011x1354) Image search: [Google]
bart.png
368 KB, 1011x1354
>>68138249
>mfw when they attempt to be as strong as men, fail, and in the process lose their femininity and fertility
>>
>German philosophy
Germans are edgy fags, always disregard what they say.
>>
File: ayn_rand1.jpg (19 KB, 288x358) Image search: [Google]
ayn_rand1.jpg
19 KB, 288x358
>>68138557
Ayn Rand was never an attractive woman, and had the opportunity to develop a unique perspective
>>
Nature means shit nowadays
>>
>>68137695
>Daddy government pls ban everything that offends me and give me free shit
>"Leading"

There's a reason MRA and MGTOW are much more libertarian than feminism
>>
File: sagawa_101.jpg (25 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
sagawa_101.jpg
25 KB, 400x600
>>68139141

Issei Sagawa, and she was Belgian or Dutch, but studying at the Sorbonne. He also had a cook book or cooking show or something japanese and fucked up
>>
>>68137695
Being incorrect is possible by both sexes, but women more so.
Thus feminism.
>>
>>68144955
She was also a Jew and practicing Jewish revolt, which is their nature.
>>
>>68145176
Damn, even his face looks like that of a monster.
>>
>>68145176

I saw a documentary on him. He remembered seeing a woman's plump thighs as a young child and having an urge to eat her legs. Japs are fucked up
>>
Rand was certainly unique.

But however strong a women was, she was vehement that a man should always be stronger and that joy and fulfillment lied in a woman submitting to a man.

She decribes her protagonist Dagny Taggert (who is presented as more-or-less the ideal woman) like this entering a party:

"...it was astonishing to discover that the lines of her shoulder were fragile and beautiful, and that the diamond band on the wrist of her naked arm gave her the most feminine of all aspects: the look of being chained."
>>
>>68146986

If I remember correctly her personal life was a fucking mess
>>
>>68137563

yes
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.