[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Trump let the educated/civilized Europeans flee to the USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Will Trump let the educated/civilized Europeans flee to the USA to escape the rapefugee onslaught?

I wouldn't mind if we had more Hans and Svens to counteract the rise of SJWs and dindus.
>>
>Implying he won't launch the Burning Reconquest against the EU and unite the Western World under one flag.
>>
>letting future Democrat voters flood your country

This is what is killing the first world.
>>
Trump has been explicitly saying that he doesn't want any kind of inmigration
>>
>>68136700
He's said he wants to make immigration by Europeans easier. His endgame is to reverse the US's decline towards Brazil tier demographics and fix what the the past half century has done to you.
>>
>>68136867
Do you really believe this or are you just shitposting? I highly doubt The Don is going to start WW3 just because Europe goofed.
>>
>>68137098
wtf? you're one lying spic faggot. he said no ILLEGAL immigration
>>
>>68136966
I think the liberals will stay so they won't be racist. I think the ones who have to FLEE THEIR HOME COUNTRY probably will lean far more right in the future.

>>68137098
Oof.... poor Hans and Sven... :*^(
>>
>>68136700
> Flee from black people to a place with even more black people, but this time armed with firearms.
You didn't think this trough, did you.
>>
>>68137379

Your meme senses are sorely underdeveloped.
>>
>>68136700
We need to make immigration and refugee status by Boers and White South Africans easier.
>>
>>68137232
Source? I would love it to be true.
>>
>>68137098

That is an outright lie. He is for legal immigration, and has said he wants to make it easier for certain groups. Like educated Europeans.
>>
File: gMXlq.jpg (219 KB, 1182x788) Image search: [Google]
gMXlq.jpg
219 KB, 1182x788
>>68137407
Do you think there will be a huge influx of right wing Europeans?

>>68137533
Enjoy getting raped alongside your entire family.
>>
File: 1457204910203.jpg (280 KB, 1260x1590) Image search: [Google]
1457204910203.jpg
280 KB, 1260x1590
Yes, lets bring in people who collectively want to destroy our values. Surely the krauts and snowniggers wont try to emulate their "perfect system" and impose it on our political system.

Its almost as if this happened before with micks, kikes, wops, spics, dunecoons and every other group we've "saved".

Its bad enough to have yankees coming down here changing shit, you keep your filthy fucking euroscum where they are.
>>
That would be something - after seventy years on the long decline, us older nations fly toward the hearth of the New World for our protection.

There is a problem there though: As a rule of thumb, the ones you'd want to come are actually the ones who stay here on the ground and try to fix or at least contain the problem. Those that flee are low-investment faggots who figure "Well, I got my good feels shilling for the vermin; now that the vermin's here and everything is shit, I don't like it. But it's the poorfags problem as I can just flee. I can always just flee and I must do it, for there are other places not yet enriched :^)"

Immigration basically never sends the best.
>>
>>68136700
Due to proportional representation for Eurocucks vs single member districts for us here in Burgerstan it is much more likely for right wing nationalist groups to gain power over there than over here.

Trump, like most presidents, wont have too much of a policy impact. What he will do is change the framework of the
>national dialouge
and push it away from this SJW garbage, if only temporarily. Even in the best case scenario with him serving two fairly successful terms we would still be one 2008-like shift away from indulging our age-old self destructive obsession with identity politics again.
>>
>>68138094
I just hate the idea of making the mistake of being liberal and being completely eradicated because of it.

Trump was a democrat. We forgave him.

>>68138305
Yeah you're probably right. I need to come up with countries to continuously flee to. Russia? China?
>>
>>68138652
Were you in charge of policy, I'd give you this advice: Lock down the gates. Close the borders. Post armed guards and sink boats. Have Lady Liberty's torch temporarily replaced with a huge illumminated sign that reads "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL" with giant glowing letters visible from France. All that and more.

The people who made the mistake of being liberal made that mistake in full knowledge of the opposing side's viewpoints. They have dedicated a whole culture and the entire degenerate remains of their identity around opposing that other side. They have been warned about what would happen. But they did it anyway.

Merkel betrays her voters and lets in everybody? "That is a good thing, finally even evil conservatives discover their heart! :^)"

Everybody come and start behaving like they need to make this place they fled Africa for a second Africa? "That's natural, you'd also want a new home to remind you of your own! :^)"

People are dying and some villages have no more refuge than to burn down the centers and form militias? "Why, those horrible people can't understand how good this will make us look in a houndred years! :^)"

It all goes to shit, the welfare state collapses, work is no longer worth anything and your only "reward" for holding out is more uneducated shitskin children leeching off your savings while they rape infants in the streets and collect the heads of dissenters? "Ah, but I know they act thankful when I force my twelve-year-old daughter to volunteer into servitude and even compliment her good looks. Dumb girl should stop crying, bleeding from the crotch is natural for young women! :^)"

Something happens to them, personally, proving the opposition even righter? "Oh, the things in Germany are so backward and savage. I have done nothing but good in my life. America supposedly has places where it's really bad. I should go there, maybe the enlightened Bronx nog will prove a little more grateful to my kind heart! :^)"

And you know the rest.
>>
>>68138652
>Trump was a democrat

That's a fallacy. He never actually voted Democrat. Paid off crooked Democratic Party politicians sure, voted for them? No.
>>
>>68139765
>fallacy

Err...falsehood I mean.
>>
>>68139614
Basically - don't let them in until it's a real war.

None should pass your borders until the first million died. Because only those that have seen war can flee it and know better. All that you get before the point of no mercy will be more war and chaos carried by those infective parasites. Refugee, migrant - no regard to the color, the world isn't nice and you shouldn't cut them un-needed slack just for having been too dumb to understand.

Now, once the battle is fought and there is a true caliphate, then you can maybe think about accepting Christians or Jews who run. About letting in some of those who can't fight, the women and children ideally.

But no man has a right to flee his country in a time of struggle, and no man who'd do it is either right-wing or useful.
>>
>>68136867
>under one flag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
>>
>>68136700
>wanting to import these fucking cucks and sjw from eurofails....

Those fucking barbarian faggots need to die. All they're going to do is bring their cuckold ways to America. Build an Atlantic wall.
>>
>>68140914
>Build an Atlantic wall.
We still have the remains of the previous one.
>>
Europoors are so cucked they would just vote democrat. Until they can be vetted as redpilled /pol/ browsers no one from Europe gets in
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.