[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ think Slavs are bad? Pole here, and my people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1456580095017.png (269 KB, 1044x838) Image search: [Google]
1456580095017.png
269 KB, 1044x838
Why does /pol/ think Slavs are bad? Pole here, and my people have contributed alot to society.
>>
>>68135961
lol that cuckshed
>>
File: 200w (5).gif (450 KB, 200x131) Image search: [Google]
200w (5).gif
450 KB, 200x131
>>68135961
>soon to be cucked
>>
>>68135961
Honestly, I think it's just banter.
>>
File: poland.jpg (115 KB, 1250x862) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
115 KB, 1250x862
>>68135961
>le polandball XD
>>
>>68136253
Where did the Cuckshed joke even come from.
>>
>portugal
>soon to be cucked

We will cuck the world like we always have.
>>
>>68135961
GERMANY YES
>>
>>68136469
I think that's a sweden thing.
>>
That map is actually pretty accurate.

If the Fennoswedish establishment and degenerate progressives get their way, Funland will soon be on the same path at us. Damn shame.
>>
File: remove.jpg (3 KB, 88x125) Image search: [Google]
remove.jpg
3 KB, 88x125
>>68136477
Damn right. Portugal strong!
>>
>>68135961
le germanic/le nord/l'anglo superior race memes chewed through most /pol/-tards' brains therefore slavs are subhuman or something like that
>>
>>68135961
Russia is full of muslims put it on red
>>
>>68135961
germany is and always has been a cancer on europe.

>destroyed roman empire, paving away for islam to conquer much of europe and setting us back 1000 years
>remained pathetic mess for much of history, except occasionally conspiring to destroy based nations like the PL commonwealth
>destroyed the based nations of europe and their colonial empires through two world wars, paving way for soviet and american domination of europe
>presently are trying to open all of europe's borders and make europe the cuck continent
>>
>>68136829
superior races that can't tell dindus to go to work without being plastered on the internet.
>>
>>68135961
>greece
>soon to be cucked
hah
>>
>>68137424
Right on fellow Greek
>>
>>68135961
Because they're fucking retarded hitler was a good boy and dindu nuffin and since he said slavs are bad then they follow that like sheep.

The funny thing is even liberal sjw that use hitler as synonymous of evil and bad, say that slavs aren't white because of him.
>>
>>68135961
Pole, your medieval history is fucking top-notch and I have nothing but love for the period time where your nation was devoted to taking the piss out of Russia. And a certain Lewendowski was one of the best women I'd ever met in the army.
But goddamn, WWII and what came after has not been kind to Poland.
>>
>>68135961
Because there are russian speaking slavs and other slavs, other slavs are usully considered scum. Even now poland is sucking US dick for muh missile defence and shit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.