[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this is what will happen if Drumpf wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 739x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 739x811
>>
Sounds good. Let's do this shit!
>>
I see absolutely nothing wrong with this
>>
>>68135741
>this isn't satire

wow
>>
>>68135741
Sounds a hell of a lot more entertaining than four more years of what we've got
>>
The wall will cost 30 billion, illegals cost us more than 100 billion a year alone

Trump wants to be isolationist, I doubt that will somehow turn into a war of aggression or using the nuclear option

Trump only has issue with illegal immigrants and said he would stop muslim immigration until ISIS is handled. That would in now way affect muslims currently in our country. Muslim isn't a race by the way

Eat a dick
>>
why do these stupid fucking liberals actually think trump is more likely than Hillary "Benghazi" Clinton or John "McCain" Kasich to reach a point where nuclear weapons are required in the international stage

holy shit
>>
File: 1453922997002.jpg (90 KB, 250x258) Image search: [Google]
1453922997002.jpg
90 KB, 250x258
>1.) no more brown cock
>2.) No more brown cock
>3.) NO More Brown Cock
>4.) NO MORE BTOWN COCK
>>
>>68135741
If autism incarnate could be translated in to words, this would be it.
>>
>>68136055

Is he going to stop sending weapons to the Middle East like presidents have been for the past 6 decades? I don't understand how every candidate (including trump) thinks Iraq was a bad idea, yet still thinks we should be waging war in the middle east
>>
>>68135741
can you explain the Drumpf joke? Im not really getting why its a thing
>>
File: Trump Day One.png (330 KB, 1347x921) Image search: [Google]
Trump Day One.png
330 KB, 1347x921
>>68135741
TRUMP 2016!
>>
>>68135741
tell me what is wrong with this ?
>>
File: 1458358134739.png (564 KB, 596x791) Image search: [Google]
1458358134739.png
564 KB, 596x791
>ExPat

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>68135741
good
>>
>>68135741
why do they hate christians?
do they only consider europeans to be christians?
>>
>>68136329

long ago, when donald trumps ancestors were moving from germany to america, they were processed through ellis island. there, they had to change their family surname from drumpf to trump, as part of the naturalization process way back in the day.

fake news show host john oliver found this out, and made a somewhat funny skit about it. the point of it was to attempt to degrade donald trump's obsession with making his family name a brand, and to criticize his policies on illegal immigrants by showing how his family descended from well-assimilated and successful legal immigrants. in olivers mind, this makes trump a horrible hypocrite.

now, it is a forced meme that can be used for little more than spotting idiots or shills in debates on this election.
>>
>>68136306
1. Oil

2. Islam encourages the young males who can't get pussy cause the rich dudes have thirty wives to "spread Islam" so they go and fuck up poorer countries so they complain to USA and we get paid to help.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.