[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ universally support a race war in the US? Pros and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: americaball.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
americaball.gif
263 KB, 600x304
Does /pol/ universally support a race war in the US? Pros and cons? Personally I look forward to it.

>no more degeneracy after SJWs are BTFO
>the dindus are subjugated after the gangs are wiped out
>America becomes great again

Well, /pol/? Gimme your thoughts on the upcoming race war.
>>
>>68134928
How exactly do you think you could carry out a race war? You would be shut down by the government in minutes
>>
theres never going to be a race war, because most people dont want to die or kill people
>>
>>68134928
>implying you would win
>>
>>68134928
Race war can't happen it today's world. You need some world wide collapse for ppl to freak out point fingers and put their trust in some extremist lider.
Just like Hitler came to power. In today's world where ppl are are more interested when the new iPhone or os update comes out not. Or at leat the white race has no chance.
>>
>>68135090
With a big enough militia they couldn't stop you, especially with guerilla tactics.
>>
>>68135633
No. This only works in a foreign country of which 90% is crags and caves and the aggressor country does not want to do a full scale land invasion.
>>
>>68134928
No. There's no benefit from a race war.
>>
No, I'm a race realist, and while that could certainly happen, I hope race issues can be resolved differently. Who unironically wants to have to engage warfare?
>>
>>68135633
stop roleplaying on /k/ and go outside
>>
>>68136271
You might want to go read up on the French in Algeria.
>>
>>68134928

Race war = dindus doin nuffin while the media ignores white people getting murdered. It's already happening and it's completely one-sided.
>>
No you fucking moron, that's exactly what the globalists want, for us to turn on eachother.
>>
>>68134928
Save if for the Doom II Moon man mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1ggoTQaJM
>>
When we kickstart the raceware I think a lot of other countries will follow suit. Time to make earth great again, boys.

MEGA
>>
There will not be a race war. This guy shot up a church, and all that happened was some Confederate symbols got taken down.
>>
>>68137201
>globalists WANT us to be nationalistic
>ISIS WANTS us to ban muslims

sure is facebook in here
>>
>>68134928
Who exactly would you want to fight? Are you expecting a whites vs. the rest scenario? I can tell you right now that the hispanic bloc will definitely have divisions between groups, and that not very many of us like how the blacks behave (especially since they get gibsmedats). I can think of a couple of friends that would happily go on a lynching spree with Cletus and the gang if it came down to it, myself included (though I would prefer the situation be diffused, no need to fall into barbarism, right?)

>>68135481
I would say that it would be more difficult for it to occur, since the flow of information today is almost instant, so a government response would be almost immediate.

>>68135633
I suppose, but do you really think that Mr.CIA and his cronies haven't already infiltrated those groups deemed a viable threat? Even I know how the Neo-nazi element in the U.S. was torn to shreds.

>>68137138
Yeah, it's definitely going to hit blacks a lot harder than other groups. I don't understand how that group can feel so entitled despite all the money that's been pooled towards their community. There's a branch of hispanics that undoubtedly has fallen for the welfare sandbox trap, but all that has to happen for that to end is to cut taxes for such. Am I the only one that thinks that Cruz's flat 10% isn't crazy?
>>
>>68135633
gorilla tactics*

Retard.
>>
>>68134928
I don't support any race war. I do support a war on lies and misinformation that is used to keep us chained up and unaware of the threat that is Islam. I have nothing against muslims but Islam is definitely not a religion of peace.

Below is a pdf written by Bill Warner that lays out a strategy to expose the dangers of Islam. You was also to to Political Islam YouTube channel and hear him speak on various parts of the Islamic doctrine. This is the only war that matters, a war for freedom. Spread the truth.

worldtruthsummit.com/media-files/FactPersuasion.pdf
>>
>>68138049
I think it's hard to say who takes what side. Blacks get a portion of the hispanic population and likely the Carls and other apologists. Whites, I would think, take a majority of everyone else. I doubt the Asians would fight it, but they have no reason to side with anyone but the whites if they do.
>>
No, I don't support a race war. I would die for a based black man over a limpwristed white leftist, any day of the week.
>>
>>68139012
Well, for what it's worth, I'm definitely on the side of whites. I'm first gen born citizen, and both my parents will be naturalized once my mom files her application this year.
I've actually gone out of my way to get away from the city (New Orleans) and into a small town over in Indiana. I already have a small property, but it's not habitable yet (used mobile home, destroyed by junkies, but I got my hands on it and that 1/3 of an acre where it sits for 5k!!), it'll be a few months of hard work to get the capital for the materials so I can start to get it into decent shape, but it'll be well worth it..
I don't expect people to welcome me with open arms or anything, but at least I can be at ease with the folk so long as I behave and mind my business. I think it's sort of natural for one group to view others with suspicion, but I'm sure to fit right in once I'm more active in the community.
It's strange to want to get away from what people constantly tell you are your own kind. Honestly, I'm tired of dealing with these nigs and spics; Can't wait to be the only beaner in town.

>>I doubt the Asians would fight it, but they have no reason to side with anyone but the whites if they do.
This, although I would expect them to seal themselves off and play both sides. They're more inclined to move according to personal gain than principal, but that's just my 2 cents.
>>
>>68134928
This is the average American family. Do you really think Dave here would be willing to pick up a gun and go to war over black people who he never really interacts with
>>
>>68139591

This.

That said, if it happened, WHICH IT WON'T, it would be over in a few months. Generally, it would come down to black and latinos VS whites. However, Indians, Asians and Native Americans would side with whites. White people are very well armed, smart, well funded, well organized, own defensible positions, have law enforcement in their pocket, control infrastructure and have a god tier pedigree for murder. Apologetic liberal cucks would either be killed early on or run to hide in their white neighborhoods while the rest organize and patrol in their communities. Wolf packs of whites would stalk and kill dindus at long range with deer rifles. Urban areas would be starved out and descend into riots, effectively defeating themselves.
>>
when did /pol/ get so bluepilled?

it won't be an organic "Race war" but it will be white vs everyone else because Marxist/commie faggots have them convinced WHYTE MAILZ are evil

you see how anti-trump protestors are now,you really feel confident they won't try to purge "Racist" if they gain power?

wake up retards
>>
>>68134928
>no more degeneracy after SJWs are BTFO
American education.
>>
I'm all for giving fascism another chance, but ethno-fascism is stupid.
>>
>>68141729
>ethno-fascism is stupid.
tell that to them mr WYTE MAIL

stupid cuck faggot
>>
>>68141589
holy fuck are you this retarded? this is how a race "war" would go down:
>a few hundred assmad whites that roleplay with their guns start a shooting spree
>condemned by media and rest of country
>military swoops in and dispatches of them within 2 days
>>
>>68141197

Don't know. But, I'll tell you what... When shit gets real, you'd be surprised what people will do to save their own lives or the lives of their family.

The hesitation may get him killed or someone else killed. He might just fold and cower. Maybe his wife will step up, just only too late.

I'll tell you one thing though. There are plenty of red blooded white Americans that are armed to the teeth and are prepared to deliver a dirt nap to any piece of shit that tries to take life and liberty.

I think there was this Darwin guy that wrote a book or something on the idea.
>>
>>68142908
omfg get out of the basement neckbeard. Blacks won't start a race war and that guy would never help the whites if they are the aggressors
>>
>>68143490

One word: Baltimore

Please go fingerbang a moose.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.