[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kasich would nominate Merrick Garland to Supreme Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: True Blue Dem.jpg (6 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
True Blue Dem.jpg
6 KB, 274x184
Is Kasich retarded?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-kasich-id-consider-nominating-merrick-garland-supreme-court-election-2016/
>>
>>68134832
isnt this garland guy a gun grabber?
>>
>>68135254
yes
>>
There is a reason Kasich is a liberals favorite GOP candidate
>>
>>68135254
Yup.

2A is the most sacred american right. I find it fucking amazing that the establishment constant barrages Trump saying HE'S NOT A TRUE CONSERVATIVE!!! while at the same time shilling for a conservative-in-name-only like Kasich who wants to take away your gun rights, among having many other liberal platforms.
>>
>>68134832
No, he's just a cuck.

He does what he's told to do
>>
Kasich is a RINO, this is old news.
>>
>>68134832
This is what Trump refers to when he uses the term "Losers".
They have given up the white house altogether already.

They're gonna take what's in the box & not go for what's behind curtain #3.
>>
>>68135300
He's an idiot, Cruz and Trump battle who would elect the more conservative judge and then Kasich says he might support obamas choice

He's trying to win the republican primary. What the fuck is he thinking?
>>
>>68134832
>Is Kasich retarded?

No.
HE IS A FUCKING DEMOCRAT.

Far worse.
>>
>>68134832
He's trying to win democrat support retard
>>
>>68134832
We don't call him Kucksick around here for nothing.
>>
>>68134832
The only thing /pol/ needs to know about Garland is that he was the prosecutor in the Oklahoma city bombing case.
>>
>Worsening his chances of the GOP giving him the nomination in a brokered convention just so he can enter with a slightly higher % of the vote
>>
>>68134832
He's a puppet. Soros has his hand so far up his ass.
>>
>>68135703
This is understated. Everything you'd normally hear about the guy was enough for me to reject him, but it really shows how the game works when you find out about this juicy tidbit.

He was in on one of the other coverups as well, no? I forget which one because there are so many.
>>
>>68135549

He's got the primary locked up already and is trying to position himself in the general for the people who would never vote for Kasich just because he's a Republican.
>>
>>68135703
>The only thing /pol/ needs to know about Garland

The only thing /pol/ need to remember about Garland is he a gun grabber.
>>
Who the fuck likes this guy?

He's like the worst of both worlds of a Republican and Democrat. Who does he appeal to? Seriously, who the fuck is voting for this person?
>>
GEEZE, OH MAN
LET ME TELL YA
THIS IS JUST NUTS
>>
>>68134832
>Is Kasich retarded?
Yes, but not because he'd nominate Merrick Garland. He's retarded because he thinks bending over for Democrats is a good thing and should be encouraged.
>>
Get this to Trump ASAP.
>>
>>68135965
Uneducated people see him at these debates not arguing like the others so they assume he is good. Democrats claim they like him (but will never vote for him of course) because he is the least conservative candidate there. Meanwhile in reality he wants to push for more saber rattling with Russia and direct military confrontations that alone should tell anyone how much a wack job he is.
>>
>>68136042
GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS FOLKS
>>
Gee golly whiz I gotta tell ya
>>
>>68135882
I think twa 800 as well, can't remember off hand
>>
>>68134832
Because Kasich is moderate, even left leaning. That's why Democrats like him.
>>
>>68135926
It's true
>>
>>68135549
>What the fuck is he thinking?
He's thinking the GOP establishment might hand him a brokered convention. He's pandering toward a general election because he already knows he won't win enough delegates to get the nomination that way.

This is the same strategy the GOP establishment always employs and always loses with. Act really moderate and say you want to get along with Democrats. With this strategy, leftist media runs you over anyway and you make no effort to counter them. At the same time, you fail to inspire conservatives to care about you and have mediocre turnout of what should be the Republican base.

Hillary Clinton is so toxic that this strategy might not result in failure, despite being strictly inferior to a vigorous defense of conservative principles.
>>
File: 1452462939310.jpg (9 KB, 218x197) Image search: [Google]
1452462939310.jpg
9 KB, 218x197
Trumptards still salty because Kasich had Trump BTFO in Ohio and is just staying in the race to take more delegates from trump.
>>
>>68134832
OY VEY WHAT A GOOD LITTLE GOY DUTIFULLY DOING HIS MASTER'S BIDDING
>>
>>68136608
No, it's not just that. I'm generally opposed to having this long and absurd reality TV selection process, but more than once it's afforded me to see the true colors of a candidate, such as Kasich, that looked pretty decent at first glance.
>>
>Soros puppet #3054 wants to take away peoples guns
What a surprise.
>>
>>68135254
not really demonstrable, but a strong possibility.

he voted to rehear the court case, but a conservative judge voted to rehear it, too.

he hasn't actually ruled against guns himself.
>>
>>68136608
You mean from cruz.
>>
>>68136958
This. http://prospect.org/article/losing-ohio-improves-trump%E2%80%99s-chances-win-nomination
>>
>>68134832
Who would want to put Chaos on the Supreme Court?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.