[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone notice how much more hatred towards whites has been emanating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_o45ezlC11I1ryqj9lo1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o45ezlC11I1ryqj9lo1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x515
Anyone notice how much more hatred towards whites has been emanating from the black community over the last 5 years or so?
If blacks were going to hate whites it should have been back in the 20's or something, whites are more tolerant and friendly towards minorities now more than ever.

What happened to cause this?
>>
>>68134497
Obama and historical revisionism thanks to academia.
>>
File: shaniquabelike.jpg (37 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
shaniquabelike.jpg
37 KB, 500x575
>>68134497
>over the last 5 years
underage b&
>>
They sense the weakness of whites.
>>
People don't rebel against oppressiveness but against weakness.
>>
>>68135621
Or "people", in this case.
>>
>>68134758
I'm 22 and have to admit to at least noticing it more recently as well. Probably just the rise of twitter recently and being Welsh meant I mever meet them in real life, now they can make their racism international at the click of a button.
>>
>>68134497
Because back then we pulled out the water cannons and blasted them up the sidewalk when they started chimping out.
>>
>>68134497
I think Zim Zam started all of this, not his fault but the media's fault.
I'm really surprised how the race war in America hasn't started already. I haven't heard of any news story of a dindu getting shot by the cops lately, so maybe that's the reason.

I think this is the huge downside of being tolerant and nice, people will think they can walk over you. Some people just need to be kept in line somehow.
Seeing what is happening now in our western world, I'm even starting to see nothing wrong with past things like apartheid in SA or segregation in the US, not morally justifiable but look how the alternatives have pretty much ruined these places.
>>
>>68136330
What are the LA Riots?!
>>
>>68134497
I am a crockpot of rage brother!

While we have been providing clean water and free food to these Afro-Americans, they have spent the last 50 years on unemployment practicing their whining and murdering us!

War is upon us brothers!

Niggers have been weaponized by the Kikemedia to slay whites over their delusional grievances.

Americans are dying on our streets brothers, and there is Benyamin Sheckelstein fanning the flames for clicks and eyeballs!

I have to get up every morning and check the internet to see if it is still legal to be a white man in this country my Hulkamaniacs!

I've been saying my prayers, eating my redpills and training hard brother!

This blast furnace of conflict is where white boys become Hulkamaniacs brother!
You wanted a war to define your generation brothers, well here it is!

Some of us will power through like Hulkamania has always done!
Some of us will die in the fire!

But fear not my Hulkamaniacs, for there is no greater love, than dying on the field of battle to defend your women and little Hulksters.

If you can't do that, than your already dead brother!

AMERICA FOREVER!
MIGHTY WHITEY FOREVER!

HULKAMANIA FORVER
>>
american whites have tainted the negroes gene pool in america and now most negroes are just as assholes as americans are.
>>
>>68134497
Thousands of years of achieving absolutely nothing, NOW they're going to rise up and rule the world? Niggers are way to stupid to ever achieve anything on their own. Which is why they never have. If they ever did anything worthwhile, please let me know. The best thing they ever did for their kind was sell their kids into slavery.
>>
>>68134497
blacks are the biggest morons for letting themselves use by white middleclass cucks and womyns. fucking idiots.
>>
>>68137051
If that were true Africa would be a safe wonderful place.
I think we know who the trouble is mate.
>>
>>68134497
the media
>>
>>68134863
This.

White men have created a society where if there were no niggers, almost nobody would need to fight for their lives.
>>
>>68137169
sticks and rocks are safer than guns and bombs tbqh
>>
>>68137157
Lmao. Yeah, only that. They're morons for that. I can't think of a single other example.
>>
File: 1428770392530.jpg (205 KB, 1097x767) Image search: [Google]
1428770392530.jpg
205 KB, 1097x767
>>68137545
>>
>>68134497
Allowing and encouraging people to be entitled makes them behave worse. It's a common chimpanzee flaw.
>>
>>68134497
>Anyone notice how much more hatred towards whites has been emanating from the black community over the last 5 years or so?
Yes and please try to not export that shit like all the other disgusting aspects of your """""culture"""".
>>
>>68134497
they know their time for feeling good about themselves is coming to an end once obama is out of the office and no black person will ever be voted in again
>>
File: 1380124868844.gif (484 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
1380124868844.gif
484 KB, 499x375
>>68137606
>safer
that must be why their murder rate is so low.
>>
>>68134497
>When people call me racist I act like the racist I too am.

The only reason "minorities" are bashing on whites now is because, unlike before, we're letting them.

What this guy says basically
>>68137553

We dug our own grave by becoming far more advanced than shitskins and blacks.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.