[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your experience with drugs? Do you think all drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Bckt0PmCYAA1qDE.jpg (42 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Bckt0PmCYAA1qDE.jpg
42 KB, 600x800
What's your experience with drugs? Do you think all drugs are degenerate?

I'm into weed and eccies myself.
>>
Is that Limmy?
>>
>>68133905
nah thats his brother jimmy
>>
weeds better than alcohol
psychedelics are worthwhile
>>
My drug of choice is coffee, the drink of liberty.
>>
>>68133543
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES
>>
File: jesus-movie2.jpg (111 KB, 840x540) Image search: [Google]
jesus-movie2.jpg
111 KB, 840x540
I'm high on christ
>>
>>68133543
If you know how to control yourself drugs are fine. problem is too many morons cannot control themselves.
>>
>>68134435
Yeah but we're talking about our dingy lives not the A1 American who is successfully warring the established powers.
>>
>>68133543
I'm a complete glutton, now I'm sober though.

Used to go through 30+ ounces of whiskey a day with 3-4 grams of weed a day. I have to live life sober.

Degenerate as fuck, especially alcohol.
>>
File: tim-hortons.jpg (32 KB, 423x282) Image search: [Google]
tim-hortons.jpg
32 KB, 423x282
>>68134342
I can't get through the morning without a double-double from Timmies.
>>
>>68134489
Good choice. Have fun.
>>
>>68134514
Yup. And also people that believe weed is harmless. Weed is fucking terrible if you smoke it day after day.
>>
>>68133543
Drugs are for mugs
>>
>>68134779
>And also people that believe weed is harmless.

I don't know how lowering one's IQ could be considered harmless. Shit literally makes you stupid. Long term use makes you a retard.

Tobacco also lowers IQ BTW, via lowering oxygen content in the blood that reaches the brain. Literally starves the brain of oxygen and lowers IQ by several points.
>>
>>68135469
Weed isn't harmless, but I will argue it is safer than alcohol if you're going to abuse it heavily.
>>
>>68135469
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/22/no-marijuana-use-doesnt-lower-your-iq/

You're clueless and shouldn't talk shit about topics you don't understand.
>>
>>68135469
why dont you post a source that i lowers iq?

oh thats right because you dont have one and youre just spouting shit
>>
Weed makes me sweaty and lethargic.

Coke on the other hand is great.
>>
>>68133543
Did a lot of drugs in high school. Up until six months ago I smoked weed every day because it helped with chronic migraines, I quit after finishing school since I thought I'd get drug tested when I started my career (turns out I didn't for some reason). Anyway I moved to a new town and don't know anybody so I can't find anyone to buy weed from.

I've also done a lot of pharmaceuticals and mushrooms twice. I'd love to do mushrooms again, such a pleasant experience.
>>
im addicted to benzos but haven't taken any in over a week

feels really fucking bad man, they changed my life and now im back to hiding for days before i need to get groceries
>>
Drugs effect people differently. I have ADD; sometimes my friends and I can smoke the same weed and they'll get drowsy while I become more aware of my surroundings and more interested and engaged in conversations that I'd usually opt out of. If I take something like an adderall, I'll become super focused like most people, but once I get on a thought tangent it is literally impossible to accomplish anything because I keep getting distracted by the thought. I've had moments where I'd taken adderall and would attempt to go accomplish something and my phone would buzz or something and distracted me and before I knew it I had ended up walking around in the same exact circle looking at my phone for 2 and a half hours.
Overall I'd say that using anything that changes your state of mind can be potentially harmful and shouldn't be taken lightly. That being said, there are "responsible" ways to enjoy most drugs, I think (even outside of medical purposes). Hallucinogens especially.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.