[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How easy is redpilling a girl and radically changing her perception
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: suur-suomi.jpg (106 KB, 530x293) Image search: [Google]
suur-suomi.jpg
106 KB, 530x293
How easy is redpilling a girl and radically changing her perception of the world? I know a girl who for sure likes me; if I asked her to become my girlfriend today, she would gladly say yes. She's not bad looking and quite smart, and we’re both interested in some of the same things. She's a very decent girl: never drinks, never smokes, a virgin, does well in school, and she's a Christian like me, although she's of a different denomination. Even her taste in music is pretty close to mine, as she doesn't listen to shitty mainstream po(o)p or rap, but rather rock and metal. I can't deny that I wouldn't have some feelings towards her.

But here's the problem: she's a pro-immigration, pro-EU, anti-racist, human rights activist kind of girl, who wants to spend her time and money travelling abroad, and she's planning on doing some volunteer work in the land of designated shitting streets next summer, where she'll likely get raped by a gang of Pajeets. She sees herself as a cosmopolitan rather than a Finn, which is partly understandable, as she is half Dutch and has lived half her life in the Netherlands, but still, I wouldn't count considering yourself a cosmopolitan as a good feature.

I, on the other hand, am a conservative right-wing nationalist, who's against immigration from 3rd world countries. By her standards I'm most definitely a racist, as I acknowledge the genetic differences between races and nationalities. I am against racemixing, the EU, multiculturalism and Islam. She would be shocked to learn of my powerlevel.

Is redpilling a girl possible and if so, how could it be achieved? I don't want to cause either of us any needless heartache by starting a relationship that has no future, as I fear our differences in worldview and plans for the future might be too great. However, other than her ideological stance and her plans to travel a lot, which I'm not a great fan off, she's pretty close to the ideal girl I'd like to marry one day.

Pic is not related at all.
>>
You are a pathetic cuck, a disgrace to the motherland.
>>
>>68133641
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>68133410

She sounds like a shitty person. Just forget her now.
>>
>>68133410
>a virgin
Unless she's lying then you've hit the jackpot. You can slowly mold her to your liking.

If you fail then you might as well just kill yourself for being a pathetic faggot.
>>
>>68133410
You really can't brainwash her so easily mate. The reason muslims are able to brainwash her is because the person is isolated from everything. only given food , water etc if they agree with the captor. they are indoctrinated.

If you try to do that she will scream and run saying you harassed her.
Drop her, and find someone who is more receiving to your thoughts.
>>
>>68133410
Tell her you're against it. Girls literally adapt views of their potential mate.
>>
>>68133410
fuck her hard enough and she will believe anything you tell her
>>
>>68133410
It's difficult. Start with 100% focus on women, how they're not safe anymore. About rapes, children brides etc. And take it slow...
>>
>>68133410
>smart
>liberal
Literally pick one.
>>
>>68134459
>Girls literally adapt views of their potential mate.

This. Fucking this.
>>
>>68134643
>>68133410
I half redpilled a female friend of mine with the simple logic that men born and raised into the view that women are inferior will always see women as inferior; and sometimes objects that can be used and discarded. Importing massive amounts of people with this view and personality is frankly very dangerous for the women at the destination.
The women left behind in a warzone with a culture where the male is supposed to support the family should also be mentioned.
Prostitution among children has skyrocketed in the middle east
>>
>>68134645
It depends a lot on how they were brainwashed during their teen years... That generalisation is usually very correct, but there are exceptions
>>
File: 1458430573283.gif (103 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1458430573283.gif
103 KB, 458x438
>>68134643
This. Act slow and soft and appeal to emotion and to her motherly instinct. Don't reveal your power level all of sudden.
>>
>>68133410
>Republic
>not Khaganate of Finland
>>
File: redpilledwoman.jpg (95 KB, 1107x230) Image search: [Google]
redpilledwoman.jpg
95 KB, 1107x230
>>68133410
>How easy is redpilling a girl

No possible.
>>
Look finnbro, you need to make her yours first before starting the delicate process of redpilling her. If you start right now before creating a solid relationship she'll lose interest in you very quickly and will just dismiss you as a racist jerk.

Don't contradict her but don't agree with her at the start, keep your cool and keep getting closer.
Once you are confident enough, if she brings up the bullshit you can start asking her "why?" in a legitimate curious way, and once she starts trying to explain just casually expose the holes in her reasoning, always in a desinterested way.

TL;DR As long as you don't make yourself look like the nazi racist redneck (in the eyes of liberals anything but far left seems like that) and gradually plant doubts in her mind she should be able to reach the answer
>>
>>68133410
you guys clearly have no experience with women. They look at you googly eyed and believe most of what you say cause its man talk. Women have no concrete opinions on pretty much anything and its easy to sway their opinion. I've openly told the white women I've slept with I was a white supremacist and they just said k and proceeded to suck my cock. American women are bubble brained ditzy morons, but they're not bad people. They just need a strong leader type figure or they'll fall victim to degeneracy
>>
>>68133410
Is your dick game good? Easy

No? Impossible

If you make her cum she'll take what you say as gospel.

Just my experience though.
>>
>>68133410
a finn talking to another human being? I don't believe you
>>
>>68133410
>who wants to spend her time and money travelling abroad
she wants the dark dick

so long as she's away from home, nobody can judge her on whoring out with 3rd world men

If you're going to fuck her, do it now before she goes on the global cock carousel
>>
>>68133410
Just ask her to be your girlfriend, if you like her and care about her. Women in healthy relationships = ultimate redpill for them.
>>
Women don't really have very well formulated opinions, I've been in 3 serious relationships and in all of them the girl came out a hard right nationalist. People are naturally racist I think, I managed to convert one to Catholicism and all three of them disliked niggers and just needed a tiny little push to admit it.
>>
>>68133410
>She sees herself as a cosmopolitan rather than a Finn
As someone who sees themselves that way, but is also right-leaning, I've really grown to hate these people, even though a lot are my friends.

On to the question, it's really hard. Colombro here >>68135610 put it pretty well that asking her innocent (sounding) questions about obvious bullshit is a good way to get her to think about things a little bit more and hopefully push her in the right direction. There's also areas where the left and right have crossover, and some areas where the left clearly holds right-wing values to be true, but only in a particular scenario.

An example would be a lot of lefties thinking Kurdistan should be free and independent. That's interesting because the Kurds are a clear nation, just one without a proper state. So ask if they deserve their own nation, why don't other people? Or if other people don't, why do the Kurds?
>>
File: reeeee.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
339 KB, 680x680
>be britbong studying in America
>have gf
>hot, smart, together for over a year
>hates blacks and arabs, hates immigration to Europe, wants the Muslims to be kicked out of Europe
>wants lots of white children (5+)
>one thing though
>she's a major feminist
>argue about it sometimes, I never stand down, I'm not a pussy
>last night shit go heated
>she says that the only way for there to be true equality is for men to be oppressed for hundreds of years
>"so men knows what it's like to be oppressed"
>"that's just perpetuating inequality, equality will never be achieved that way babe"
>"you're a sexist pig and you don't understand history or gender relations"

She says that she wants to work towards the oppression of men, and that the world needs men to be oppressed. I asked if that meant that she wants me to be subservient to her in our relationship, she avoided the question until she said "no, the private and the public spheres of life are separate" and all sorts of other bullshit. I'm seriously contemplating breaking up with her.

What should I do, /pol/? How can I reform her? I don't need her to be subservient to me, and I don't want that, I just don't want for her to try ti oppress men, or even believe that's an appropriate thing to do. She wants me to read "The Second Sex" in order to "understand", apparently any opinion I have in regards to equality is automatically wrong as I haven't read that book.

What do I do?
>>
>>68133410
I think you can pull it off, albeit it wont be easy.
Most people form their beliefs based on what is considered "normal" and being right-wing is openly despised.
If she thinks your a high status male, she will probably adopt a few of your beliefs and drop some liberal ones.
I believe you can do it, based mongolbro
>>
>>68139127
Do you want someone who thinks like that to raise your children?
>>
They already hate the Jewish elite. They just think they're rich white men.
Just hate on rich, privileged "white" politicians, magnates, socialites, etc. with her then gradually tip her toward the glaringly obvious connection.
>>
>>68134333
Poo
>>
>>68139127
open'n'shut case here, m8, leave her.
>>
>>68139451
Certainly not... I mean, I'm not going to be having kids for another decade, is it worth even trying to reform her? It's just the feminism, but then again, I don't want to put in effort where I'm going to lose anyway.

>>68140009
Now, or is it worth putting effort in to get rid of that feminism bullshit? I've been thinking that if I get with another chick they might not be racist like my current one, and I'd have to slowly plant the seed of hate in them.
>>
>>68133410
Do that slowly and STEALTHILY!

She is christian, so, this is more easy.

>Speak about religious persecution in muslim countries
>Speak about women's rights in muslim countries
>Speak about how islam is evil and against *type liberal value*
>Speak about Sweden and Germany
>Tell her you need to be more strict/selective with your immmigration like the USA or Australia
>Tell her you(Finns) have to invite only christian because they aren't against *type liberal value*
>Tell her that MUSLIM(don't mention arab) are evil
>Tell her that only the far right is good
>>
>>68139127
She is crazy dude. Run before it is too late.
>>
File: reeeee2.png (119 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
reeeee2.png
119 KB, 665x662
>>68141520
Yeah, I guess. Certainly before I graduate, not taking her back home with me.

Where can we find more traditional, or even just non-feminist, non-insane girls? Clubs? Sports? Hell, do I have to join a church? I'd prefer a non-religious chick. Perhaps a nationalist dating site could be set up.

Fuck sake, what is wrong with the world, where can we find sane women that want lots of children to repopulate Europe with, huh?
>>
>>68134459
This, I turned my gf from a tumblr feminist into a socially conservative cynic in a few months.
Though I'm not sure if she actually thinks like that or if she's trying to impress me and keep me from losing interest. Can never know it with women.
>>
>>68133410
>and she's a Christian like me

start here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-bIhTwI7OU

God wants ever one to be a nationalist because God created the Nations of men. he punished race mixers and global unity in the Tower of Babel.
>>
File: yes.png (32 KB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
32 KB, 200x156
>>68140873
this
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.