[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it racist to fear Muslims? I live in Northern Ireland and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1458083391166.png (3 MB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
1458083391166.png
3 MB, 940x705
Is it racist to fear Muslims? I live in Northern Ireland and really never see them, just Poles and Portguese mostly who assimilate but mostly stick to themselves. The only Muslims I have heard of is a handful of refugees in my local area. A local group similar to Britain First are redpilled and handing out leaflets to local towns, in the local paper some refugee was pissed about it.
I don't feel safe around them, the last time I can recall being around Muslims was in London in 2005 when I was about 13/14 on holiday with my family. We were passing through on our way to France and when we got there we heard about the 7/7 attacks which was scary as fuck.

Why is there a lack of rebellion in England, Germany and Sweden among other countries? It's clear these people don't assimilate and live among us, instead they take over entire towns and districts and practice barbaric shit like Halal slaughter, and they want Sharia law.

I can't imagine what it's like as an English person to go to a town you once grew up in only to see it has become Pakistan
>>
>>68132425
>Is it racist to fear Muslims?
No
Racism is to believe that your people are better than all others
Regardless kebab are the shittiest race on earth since unlike niggers they know how the world works and yet they decide to burn it, niggers at least are ignorant of sed fact
>>
>>68132425
Muslim is a religion, not a race.
>>
>>68132425
>caring about being called a racist

See there's your problem.
>>
Is it speciesist to fear wild animals? No, it is nature to fear things that are innately inclined to kill you.
>>
>>68132425
>Muslim
>a race
>not a religion
???

The question you're trying to ask is:
>Is it prejudiced to fear Muslims?
Well yes. But as my uncle used to say, stereotypes have prototypes.
>>
>>68132922
>I live in Northern Ireland
Englishman here. Don't blame him, I keep his balls in a zip lock bag.
>>
>>68132786
Well yeah but let's be real. They're all shitskins so you're branded a racist if you're against Muslims
>>68132922
What else can you do? It's going to affect you professionally if you're known as a 'racist' or Islamaphobe, whatever you want to call it
>>
>>68132922
spot on, just wear your racist badge with pride
>>
File: yeah no.jpg (29 KB, 238x357) Image search: [Google]
yeah no.jpg
29 KB, 238x357
>>68133108
>so you're branded a racist if you're against Muslims
This is not how it works.
>>
>>68132425
We in sweden are already cucked.
>>
>>68132425
Damn, I should set up my old gamecube and play some metroid prime.
>>
>>68133379
I know that, I'm just saying if you're against refugees a lot of blue pilled cucks and leftists will brand you as a racist. Look at Sweden, I have read many articles about people being branded racists for disagreeing with bringing in refugees
>>
>>68134327
and the fact that most of these refugees are violent muslims with no respect for anyone elses culture still somehow makes you a racist
>>
>>68132425
>racist
You can't be 'racist' towards a belief system much like you can't be racist towards environmentalism, fascism or confucianism.
>>
>>68133379
In my country it is.
>>
>>68132425
No it's not racist. If you want to educate people on the horrors or Islam, I highly recommend this book which lays out a strategy for approaching this difficult subject. You can also go to Political Islam youtube channel and listen to Bill Warner speak on various points.

worldtruthsummit.com/media-files/FactPersuasion.pdf
>>
>>68132425
It's sad seeing that UK once a powerful nation is getting cucked by fucking muslims of all people.
>>
>>68132425

The fuck ha hapen to Norn Iron that someone form there asks this question.

Would a Prody walk through a Catholic Neighborhood, and vice versa. No.

Being separate is part of your identity. If you lose that you are fucked. Different culture/religions cannot co-exist. They share different values. To force co-existence you have to destroy the differences. If you care about your people you cannot let this happen.

Do your part, and run the refugees out of the area. NI is probably the only safe place in western europe from mass muslim invasion.

Please do not lose your edge.
>>
>>68132425
No, it's not racist to fear or even hate a violent, primitive, sub-human death cult that explicitly calls for our enslavement and subjugation.
>>
>>68132425
the correct term is islamphobic or islamophobia.

if you say anything other than those words youre automatically deemed a bigot racists bigophobe
>>
>>68132425
>It's clear these people don't assimilate and live among us, instead they take over entire towns and districts

Exactly like your degenerate planter ancestors
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.