[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once again, the left moves in to take away personal responsibility
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: jboyega.jpg (7 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
jboyega.jpg
7 KB, 163x310
When collecting an award, the John Boyega (the black stormtrooper) disregards industry discrimination and says that if you want to succeed, work hard and make your own opportunities.

>“To complain about what is going on is not going to benefit us. It is not,” Boyega said after being presented with the award for best male performance for his role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
>“Be the change you want to be. Be the change. And continue and focus. Thank you so much.”

Then in predictable fashion, liberal faggots move in to force him to apologise and propagate the black victim card.

Each and everyday I'm becoming more redpilled on how the left is the political ideology with the real racists.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/star-wars-actor-john-boyega-really-sorry-confusion-diversity-comments-at-the-screen-nation-awards-a6942341.html
>>
>John Boyega (the black stormtrooper) disregards industry discrimination and says that if you want to succeed, work hard and make your own opportunities.
But he was chosen because of his color, it has nothing to do with his work.

And yeah, only leftists believe other races are so inferior they need a hand, protection, etc... I think that's somewhat neocolonialist, except instead of christian missionaries going to help in foreign countries, it's leftists bringing foreigners to help.
>>
>>68132397
More proof that liberalism and leftism are the biggest obstacle blacks face to reach success.

Liberals would rather give a man a fish than teach a man to fish. Living off handouts and charity is the life of a slave, as long as blacks are dependent upon government support and typical half-hearted liberal sympathy they will remain slaves.
>>
>>68132718
>only leftists
You might want to change that to whites. Literally no one else started this shit other than spoiled white children from middle class families.
>>
>>68132718
He still had to audition to go out and audition to get the role.

It's true that the director wanted a more diverse cast but the crux behind his words is that you can't be self-defeating. Go out there and make your own opportunities as constantly thinking that the white man is keeping you down wont get you anywhere.
>>
>>68132397
Liberals mean to keep blacks on the plantation forever. How else will the democrats get votes?
>>
This isn't even leftism or liberalism, this is the good old Southern Democrat influence on modern democratic party. The entire 'welfare' meme, 'southern blacks move up here to the northern cities and get a free check, also breed more babies for a bigger check, also never own real property or even personal transport', etc., was their deliberate attack on black americans - which succeeded beyond anyones wildest dreams.
>>
British and African blacks haven't been fully brainwashed into believing that personal failures are solely attributable to white supremacy. That's why they frequently say things like this - because it's not their reality. Unfortunately, as our world becomes more a global community, it's inevitable that American race politics will travel even further abroad than they already have.
>>
Fuck that uncle tom

If he wants to be whipped and degraded so bad all his brainwashed ass had to do was ask
>>
>>68132986
And yet if I went to the same audition against him, I wouldn't have been chosen, no matter what effort I do.

While I completely agree with what he says, he is the poorest example for what he says.
There are blacks who made their opportunities and harvested success, that's sure. But John Boyega isn't one of them. He is a lucky minority who grabbed the hand the white man gave him. So I think he is hypocrite saying how the whole hollywood diversity talk is not going to benefit "us" (as in black people) when it's exactly what happened to him.
>>
File: Slave patrols.jpg (118 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Slave patrols.jpg
118 KB, 600x400
>>68132397
>liberal faggots
they are the modern age paddy rollers
Boyega escaped the designated victim plantation and they came to catch him back.
>>
>>68132397
I'll admit, I blindly hated this guy. I'm not above irrational hate either. But good on him for echoing the words of great black leaders like MLK, instead of race baiting like most libshits.

The Democrats fought to keep slavery, but once they failed, they realized they could still keep niggers in metaphorical chains by giving them welfare in exchange for votes.

Hope more black people wake up. It won't happen though.
>>
>>68133060
I don't understand how black people don't realize this. They want blacks dependent on them and the system. If blacks weren't, why would they vote for liberals?
>>
>>68132834
>Liberals would rather give a man a fish than teach a man to fish.

yeah, sending low income people to college is the same as whipping them in the cotton fields. When will the world learn?
>>
File: 1458492306995.jpg (229 KB, 1128x846) Image search: [Google]
1458492306995.jpg
229 KB, 1128x846
>>68134618
Yeah! That's it Man! Make Bernie Gutman again!
>>
File: 1441668315900.png (152 KB, 1200x1620) Image search: [Google]
1441668315900.png
152 KB, 1200x1620
>>68132397
I always figured the left was the most racist off of their desires to suppress it so much. It made me realize that all their policy and opinion on minorities is indirectly racist, because deep down, they are racist and see them as inferior people.

Where as on the right side of the aisle, you have genuine racists, and you have genuine non racist- who are typically race realist. Since they do not suppress their "racism" their policies are able much more honest in intention.

Racism is not a bad thing, it is our survival mechanism.
>>
>>68135075
>hurr durr muh meme wars

kill yourself, retard
>>
>Spook C'walker
>>
>>68134618
Giving blacks free rides while everyone else needs to succeed based upon hard work and merit alone does absolutely nothing to help blacks, it only keeps them dependent upon others.
>>
>>68132397
Hopefully it redpills him he was the only good role in the movie
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.