[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slippery Slope is Real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14
File: lespoopygays.jpg (39 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
lespoopygays.jpg
39 KB, 670x376
Why isn't gay marriage enough?

Why do we need Genderfluid Snowflakekin rights?
>>
>>68130974
>Why isn't gay marriage enough?
It is, to be honest...
>Why do we need Genderfluid Snowflakekin rights?
Because American universities literally sew insanity into their students in the form of gender studies and LGBTWTFBBQ nonsense...
>>
>>68131140
>sew
*sow

Excuse me.
>>
>>68130974
As a faggot, most of us don't support that shit. My fellow faggots and trannies that I know all knew we were different from day 1. So, when we see some tumblrina bitch suddenly announce at 21 that she has some gender identity I've never even heard of, it pisses us off.
>>
>>68130974
see
>>68131564
>>
>>68130974
nothing is ever enough for the left. their agenda is always to shift the center to the left every few years until we all wake up one morning in a communist shit hole worrying about how to get your next meal while avoiding the
daily barrage of terrorist attacks and race riots.
>>
File: britgenders.jpg (221 KB, 561x826) Image search: [Google]
britgenders.jpg
221 KB, 561x826
>>68131564
>>68131715

Why do so many non-gay Americans push this nonsense though? We've had gay marriage as the first nation in the world.. We've had it for almost 15 years now, but the only trans- and gender-madness I hear about are either inspired by American gender-study people, or ARE Americans... Though I'm afraid Britain is also hopping on the wagon.
>pic
>>
File: 1455475769669.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1455475769669.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
>>68131183
>>68131140
>American universities

What is academia like over there Sidewaysfrance-bro?
>>
>>68130974

Yes, slippery slope is a real fallacy.

Also, when Chicken Little realizes the sky didn't fall...
>>
File: 1385887979996.png (207 KB, 494x492) Image search: [Google]
1385887979996.png
207 KB, 494x492
>organizations with money and influence around them will suddenly disband when their demands are met
>>
File: chicken-little.jpg (72 KB, 800x1041) Image search: [Google]
chicken-little.jpg
72 KB, 800x1041
>>68132018

THE SKY IS FALLING!

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE THINK OF THE SKY?
>>
>>68132018
slippery slope is a fallacy only when you connect two unrelated ideas i.e. "gay people are going to get married next thing you know russia is going to nuke the US"

saying things like passing gun control is a slippery slope for eroding the second amendment even futher isn't a fallacy it's truth
>>
>>68131948
>What is academia like over there Sidewaysfrance-bro?

Apart from some faggots in Amsterdam, most people in universities here are completely uninvolved with 'social justice', 'fat acceptance', 'trans awareness' and fuck knows what else Tumblr-tier Americans involve themselves with.. Literally the only people I've heard of that are involved with 'gender studies' are the Anti-Zwartepiet activists in Amsterdam... Not even the Social Sciences department of my uni is very much involved with that sort of nonsense.
>>
>>68132123

It's a fallacy because it's about inserting fantasy outcomes into the same logical framework as reasonable evidence-based ones.

It's a subject change like a typical fallacy.
>>
>>68132123
>slippery slope is a fallacy only when you connect two unrelated ideas i.e. "gay people are going to get married next thing you know russia is going to nuke the US"

How are gay marriage and trans acceptance related though?

>saying things like passing gun control is a slippery slope for eroding the second amendment even futher isn't a fallacy it's truth

Gun control in the US always erodes the second amendment. Learn 2 analogy.
>>
File: 1455570822229.png (201 KB, 719x491) Image search: [Google]
1455570822229.png
201 KB, 719x491
>>68132102
>>
>>68132193

evangelical Christianity is a far more pretentious bit of twittery than any university nonsense about social justice

It's a big fat scam and millions of Americans, including our political discourse, have been running at the mouth with it since Carter.

Carter funneled about a trillion worth of today's money to fund radical Islamic jihad. That says all that needs to be said about how serious people are about their social justice, whether it's evangelical Christianity or some type of academic atheism.
>>
>>68131858
If they were smart they would all identify as white males. I'm drowning in white privilege over here #WLM
>>
File: BiAPQSq.jpg (613 KB, 1285x1808) Image search: [Google]
BiAPQSq.jpg
613 KB, 1285x1808
>>68130974
im a faggot too. The sjw tumblrinas piss me the fuck off. Literally mental illness people trying to get on the gay train. Theres a difference between a self respecting gay person and being a total flaming fairy fag in a pink thong
>>
>>68132291
>How are gay marriage and trans acceptance related though?

really nig-nog?
>>
>>68131858
How does "boy" differ from "young man"
Is that like Jesus's gender?
>>
>>68132398

What you're basically saying is Americans are irrational, easily exitable people that just cannot help themselves?
>>
>>68132291

>how is gay marriage and tranny faggots related
>LGBT

Come on toothpaste. You can do better.
>>
>>68131858
The people who push these agendas tend to be people who have little to no real-world experience with it.
Where does the left dominate? The north.
The left pushes niggers and spics and muslims and faggots.
The north is overwhelmingly white compared to the south.
The north is overwhelmingly Christian/Atheistic compared to the south/east coast.
Literally faggotry was so understated for a long time that no one knew much about it. Modern fags are either acceptable fags who keep the private life out of their public life, or flamboyant "making-a-statement" fags who regress to heterosexuality (usually hiding behind bisexuality so that they can keep lying to themselves) once the aura of "I'm so cool for fighting cis white males" wears off and they realize they don't actually like being fucked in the ass by a throbbing cock (if male)/love cock (if female).
>>
the other irony is that all the whingers about social justice are trying to promote their own social justice morality code

of course, because they're so full of narcissistic delusion, they don't recognize that

it's actually less delusional to call it social justice
>>
>>68132553
tb h all of LGBT hate each other to some extent

it really should be LGB minus the T
>>
>>68132553
>toothpaste

kek
>>
They have rights.

Rights is not special treatment
>>
Because of identity politics and the glorification of victimhood. When a homo is treated badly by somebody, it means that all homos are treated horribly by everyone. And by associating themselves with homosexuals, the rest of the LGBTABCBBQ letters also enjoy the privileges of being seen as a victim, which means that anyone speaking up against them is seen as an evil oppressor. This is the very basis of identity politics. The individual is never an actual individual, he is always a representative for a demographic. It allows being that are associated with a victimized demographic to always be considered Good, while those who oppose said demography is irrevocably Evil.

Because of this, you have politicians and cultural authorities stumbling over each other to prove how progressive they are, in a desperate effort to place themselves at the side of Good.
>>
>>68132465

How are they related? Homosexuality isn't the same as transsexualism (transsexuality? not sure if there's a word for it..) and marriage isn't the same as acceptance.

So how are they related?

>>68132528

Fuck if I know... They lost me when they started disconnecting XY/XX from gender.
>>
>>68132550
>What you're basically saying is Americans are irrational, easily exitable people that just cannot help themselves?

pretty much, although I have yet to see any major contemporary human culture that is free of tons of rampant stupidity

I have hosted groups of Austrian uni business students and I can tell you many stories about stupid white europeans
>>
>>68132692
>How are they related?

see >>68132553

LGBT
>>
>>68132686
>Because of identity politics and the glorification of victimhood.

fail

the reality is that minorities are always going to have to fight because THEY'RE MINORITIES

elementary logic. I know it's tough to comprehend

the majority power doesn't just hand over things without being forced to
>>
>Genderfluid

So if I'm genderfluid, I can choose to identify as a female when I want to peek into girls locker rooms then identify as a male everywhere else?
>>
>>68132773
LGBT was merely a marriage of convenience.

transexuals are not the same as homosexuals, obviously.
>>
>>68132553

>LGBT
>Not a made up stamp invented in America

The community of homosexuals always referred to itself als 'HoLeBi' in this country. Homosexual, Lesbian (because homoseksueel has the connotation of being male in Dutch) and bisexual.. Trans only later tried to join that party, and the HoLeBi people are not all equally enthousiastic about that. Mostly BECAUSE the issues with trans acceptance are so different from wanting gay marriage and such.

>>68132622

This.
>>
>>68132686
>Because of identity politics and the glorification of victimhood. When a homo is treated badly by somebody, it means that all homos are treated horribly by everyone.

Homophobia is a real issue in western societies today though.. Moreso than in the '60s. Same with antisemitism. Though the reasons why aren't always commonly accepted by the left of the political spectrum.
>>
homosexual, lebsians and bisexuals are happy being themselves.

transsexuals want to chop off their genitals and force you to refer to them by their new gender.
>>
>>68132622
That's true. I'd gas the trannies in a heartbeat
>>
>>68132891
>I want to peek into girls locker rooms

Americans don't take off their clothes to shower anymore. High schoolers don't even shower at all; same thing for most college guys who lift.
>>
>>68132891
>t. Mike Huckabee
>>
File: 1454699665590.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
1454699665590.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>68132453
kek
>>
>>68132773
>LGBT

All homosexuals and transsexuals carry a membership card with that on it? They're in the same mailing lists? They're a uniform club?

Pretty sure they're not...

>>68132890

What is it exactly that the majority witholds from the minority (or minorities) in contemporary western societies?
>>
File: LGBTQQIP2SAA.png (35 KB, 565x116) Image search: [Google]
LGBTQQIP2SAA.png
35 KB, 565x116
>>68131140
Fucking shitlord, get your acronym right!
>>
File: srslycomrade.jpg (58 KB, 499x496) Image search: [Google]
srslycomrade.jpg
58 KB, 499x496
>>68133580

>mfw

Translation?
>>
File: 1414061845942.jpg (29 KB, 400x392) Image search: [Google]
1414061845942.jpg
29 KB, 400x392
>TFW I'm bisexual and fairies and fruit aggravate the fuck out of me.

I don't see straight pride parades. Why the fuck do you need to have gay pride parades? If it's as natural as you say it is, if it occurs in nature, then it's nothing special and it's nothing to celebrate--it's nothing more unique than heterosexuality.
>>
>>68133683
im guessing

one of the Qs = Queer (basically shit like furries?)

I = Intersex / Intersexual (no idea what that means though)

P = Pansexual

2 = double gendered (?)

one of the As = Asexual

I've also seen one with a " + " to cater to people with aids
>>
>>68132692
They are related in the public consciousness because transsexuals benefit massively from it being related.

>>68132890
What I'm saying is that tumblrsexuals are attempting to attain a level of legitimacy by associating themselves with a group that has traditionally been treated very badly. They're thus attaining a sense of victimhood-by-association, which benefits them enormously because the glorified status of victimhood in western mainstream culture means few people will speak out against them. As well as giving them an undeserved sense of nobility and purpose by appropriating other people's struggles as their own.
>>
People love to "fight for rights". The problem with the gay community it has built its entire identity around this. The first gay rights advocaters from 40 or 50 years ago would be satisfied with the results and just go home.

Many modern gays however have spent their entire lives basing their identity around the fact that they like man ass. They've gone to the pride parades, reposted every little bit of discrimination on Facebook as if it was the Holocaust and just generally indulged in everything that has become culturally "gay". It's fun to have the label of being an oppressed minority when you actually aren't. You get all the positives and none of the negatives. People see you as a brave and empowered individual, but you face no real and genuine oppression in your day to day life. Because 99% of the West has been fine with you being gay for a good 20 years.

It's hard to let go of something that's your entire identity. Hard to let go of that "Brave and empowered minority" status. So they keep coming up with new things to fight for.
>>
>>68133994
>I don't see straight pride parades. Why the fuck do you need to have gay pride parades?

I would say please don't breed but the overseers need stupid laborers.
>>
>>68134245
Not sure I follow. Are straight pride parades a thing? Have I been living under a rock?
>>
>>68133317
>What is it exactly that the majority witholds from the minority (or minorities) in contemporary western societies?

equal rights, duh

You think whatever is in power somewhere is just going to blithely give away all of its perks?
>>
>>68134370

once again, minorities, not the majority power, have to fight

because they're fucking minorities, not the majority power
>>
>>68134509
Now that gays can marry (hell. even adopt kids in certain places) I don't really see the point of parading their sexuality around. You got your rights, be done with the eccentric bullshit.
>>
File: 1456335746184.jpg (68 KB, 716x640) Image search: [Google]
1456335746184.jpg
68 KB, 716x640
>>68134375
Yeah but exactly what rights are they withholding?

The right to turn your penis inside out at age 12?
>>
File: 1454139865108.png (245 KB, 473x474) Image search: [Google]
1454139865108.png
245 KB, 473x474
>be gay
>don't support SC decision on marriage but whatever, its done now people should stop bitching now
>now the trannies and freaks are getting uppity
>people are now lumping us normal gays with insane people
>>
>>68135059
>Children are too young to make decisions for themselves!
>Children need to be able to change their gender at a young age!

You know where this is going.

>Children can decide their gender, why can't they vote?
>Drink?
>Smoke?
>Have sex?

And now you have brainwashed children that can easily dominate voting while being controlled by ruling power propaganda and kept sedated by vices that they don't comprehend, breed early, and suicide before they're old enough to man up and try to fix the system.
>>
>>68132899
Legislatively gender politics are a completely different area to laws comcerning sexual orientation. This is why Stonewall don't do anything for transsexuals, they are very specific about lobbying for orientation rights.
>>
>>68131858
>Tomboy
>Young Woman
>Young Man

These terms far predate tumblr insanity. They're just basic descriptors.
>>
>>68135053

if you were gay you'd know what else is missing

sexless marital bliss is not the only thing in a person's life in case you haven't noticed
>>
>>68135059

asks lazy question

posts stupid hyperbole
>>
File: gender fluid.png (801 KB, 1342x1338) Image search: [Google]
gender fluid.png
801 KB, 1342x1338
>>68130974
I don't like fags either but chinks and muslims are a much bigger problem where I'm from.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.