[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barney the Cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: bernie.jpg (42 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
42 KB, 959x639
Oh my God. I always thought Bernie was a cuck but if you look at his policies he's a super cuck. I will go through his cuckish policies.

>Audit the Fed
LOL! The FED literally is why the U.S economy is still here. Before the FED there was a bank panic every few years.

>Against "militarization" the police
This policy exists to make Jamal and Tyrone happy, didn't seem to work at the voting station LOL

>Legalize Pot
DUDE WEED LMAO

>Against war on drugs
>DUDE WEED LMAO

>Against "prison industrial complex"
Private prisons are a meme

>Against massive military spending
And I assume he wants to put it to Jamals food stamps

>Against TPP
Free trade is what made America Great

>Against Iraq war
Literally fucking around with national security

>For diplomacy instead of aggression
Diplomacy never works ever, especially for cucks.

Well there you have why Bernie is a massive Cuck.
>>
>>68128359

Nah he's a cuck because he <3s illegal immigrants and muslims

And hates the rich
>>
>>68128510
No it's for the reasons I said. Most of all he's against the FED. Literally only cucks are against the FED
>>
File: immigration.jpg (500 KB, 1758x1400) Image search: [Google]
immigration.jpg
500 KB, 1758x1400
>>68128359
I see you're trying your best but everyone knows you're from reddit. It's a good strategy, though, saying blatantly stupid things to bait people into arguing. You'll get there.

>>68128510
>he <3s illegal immigrants and muslims
You're just as bad as liberals saying Trump is racist and wants to build a Muslim database.
>>
>>68129235
Leave troll.
>>
>>68128359
>Free trade is what made America Great
free trade is also why american companies outsource jobs abroad, hence the unemployment
>>
>>68129837
Unemployment is just laziness. How come some people can easily get 3 minimum wage jobs? "Im unemployed" is a code for "I dont want to work minimum wage"
>>
>>68129901
>One bedroom apartments in New York rent for $3152 a month on average
>NYC minimum wage is $9
so you have to work 11.3 hours a day every day just to be able to pay rent? isn't that kind of fucking braindead retarded?
>>
>>68130179
But the fact is even in Detroit it's not hard to get a minimum wage job. And those jobs are just temporary before you get experience and can move up the latter.
>>
>>68130295
Please explain to me how minimum wage jobs are any good for getting experience.

I mean, you might be getting some experience in making burgers or something, but you can't move up from that. The times where people started as dishwashers and ended up as CEOs are long gone.
>>
File: bWGgay8.jpg (24 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
bWGgay8.jpg
24 KB, 500x368
>>68128359
Let it go lads. He ain't gonna make it anyway.
>>
>>68131150
He's got a chance

>youbetterbelieveit
>feelingthebern

>>68130919
they are long gone with that attitude.
>>
File: 1458468334036.png (485 KB, 680x523) Image search: [Google]
1458468334036.png
485 KB, 680x523
>>68131241
>He's got a chance
Mathematically, sure. Realistically, No a chance in hell.
>>
>>68128359
>>68128649
concern trolling faggot
>>
>>68131562
Leave troll
>>
>>68131815
>A FUCKING LEAF
When we build the northern wall we will also sever the internet connections between the US and Canada
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.