[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she really Swedish? I don't believe it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Alicia_Vikander.jpg (80 KB, 800x993) Image search: [Google]
Alicia_Vikander.jpg
80 KB, 800x993
Is she really Swedish? I don't believe it.
>>
>>68128065
No one with brown eyes and brown hair is 100% Swedish. Contrary to Jew lies perpetuated a lot on this board ("muh open whiteness"), this phenotype simply hasn't existed here.

Brown eyes -> you're either a foreigner or have influences from tattare (mixed race that appeared some hundred years ago, gypsies and Swedes intermixing)

People like to blame "Walloon" heritage but that is BS since they were so few
>>
File: victoria--z.jpg (94 KB, 545x496) Image search: [Google]
victoria--z.jpg
94 KB, 545x496
>>68128065
A lot of Scandinavians look like that, it's where the 'eternal Anglo' look came from
>>
>>68128668

This. She has confimed Danish blood.
>>
File: alicia-vikander.jpg (531 KB, 1400x2066) Image search: [Google]
alicia-vikander.jpg
531 KB, 1400x2066
>>68128065
who cares, she's perfect
>>
>>68128065
anyone can be Swedish
>>
>>68128735

Victoria is like 1/8th Swedish, at most. She's mainly German, just like your royal family.
>>
>>68128741
Her wikipedia page says shes 1/4 Finnish.
>>
>>68128744

>brown eyes
>perfect

pick one
>>
>>68128813

That too.
>>
>>68128065
>still believing the "swedes are blonde" meme
Do you even travel, Barry?
>>
Swedes have about 40% neolithic farmer admixture. That's probably where the brown eyes comes from.
>>
File: PrinsPhilip_1366.jpg (38 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
PrinsPhilip_1366.jpg
38 KB, 858x429
>>68128735

Hardly.

Silvia (the queen) part of the lineage is from Brazil...

>pic rel

our based Henry Cavill-looking prince is swarthy too
>>
>>68128668
This

Brown eyes != Swedish
>>
>>68129013
According to racial biology, nope.

This was the result: >>68128668

Look for "Folktyper" if you want to learn more about Swedes and Finns before racial biology became taboo.

Dunno if there is a full PDF available, you probably have to order it from the Royal Library. Got my copy through academia
>>
>>68129055
>the queen and prince of Sweden are Brazilian

JUST

Now I know why no one gives a shit about your flag, your crowns, your history, and your churches.
>>
>>68129203

>racial biology

Archaic garbage. Ancient DNA has debunked so much of it.

http://www.theatlas.se/findings/gok4/

Sweden used to be inhabited by a race intermediate between Sardinians and Basques who were immigrants from Anatolia. They must have had eyes brown as shit.
>>
>>68129584
>They must have had eyes brown as shit.

Very scientific!

And yes, everyone knows that our ancient ancestors came from Anatolia. It's called Asia, because it was the origin of the Aesir, our forefathers according to myth. This was already taught in schools a hundred years ago.
>>
>>68128668
>this phenotype simply hasn't existed here.

How do you even know that? Vikings werent really racially homogenous you know. They were known to have women from all over Europe, and the children of those women were obviously half of a different group
>>
>>68128668
>Brown eyes -> you're either a foreigner or have influences from tattare (mixed race that appeared some hundred years ago, gypsies and Swedes intermixing)
>People like to blame "Walloon" heritage but that is BS since they were so few

1: Tattare = ziggare = gypsies, not a mix, just proper gypsies
2. There was a lot of walloons here that mixed into us, as well as fins coming form the slavic side. I've traced my lineage back to the 1600's, not a single gypsie, yet I have brown eyes. Blond hair tho.
>>
>>68129203
All the "folktyper" you have is swarthy gypsies, how come they don't look like Finns?
>>
>>68130066

How does this make you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKuLbVqc-8c
>>
File: 102vhze.jpg (190 KB, 2048x1310) Image search: [Google]
102vhze.jpg
190 KB, 2048x1310
>>68130150
Scum.
>>
>>68130353
>those boots on the leftmost one

lmao senpai
>>
Swedish upper classes are darker pigmented due to German ancestry

Another factor for the general population, probably brown eyes & hair are an ancient trait, f.e. Norwegians in isolated areas, the so-called Tydal racial subtype, old populations with limited Indo European influence, very short limbs in relation to torso length

Also we know ancient Phoenician traders travelled all along the western & northwestern European coasts, hence guys like Ingmar Bergman who look near Eastern / 'Jewy'
>>
>>68130066
>swarthy gypsies, how come they don't look like Finns

They literally do...

Snippets here:
http://www.levandehistoria.se/sites/default/files/wysiwyg_media/bilder_rasbiologi_i_sverige.pdf

It is hosted for SJW purposes here so 99% of the material is gone, but there are still pictures of Finns and gypsies
>>
File: umadorsomethin.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
umadorsomethin.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
scandis:

no humor
extremely decisive on arbitrary bounds
getting cucked
fermented fish
>>
>>68129921
>Tattare = ziggare = gypsies

Wrong. You can look up the definition in any old Swedish encyclopedia or even dictionary.

Look in Nordisk Familjebok for instance.

Tattare is the mixed race (blandras) resulting from Swedes of low stature mixing with resandefolk (gypsies).
>>
>>68128668
If you actually believe this, you're retarded.

Most whites have brown eyes, non-brown eye colour is more common amongst northern european populations, but northern europeans can have brown eyes, too.
>>
>>68133290
And a lot of inbreeding thrown in.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.