[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not BECOME the Jew?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: you.jpg (61 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
61 KB, 680x497
So I've always been curious, /pol/. You hate Jews because they're rich, powerful, and control everything.

Did you ever stop and go, "Hey, wait a minute, that sounds awesome!"?

Jews don't ask for converts. They keep their club nice and select. But you can convert. So that begs the question - why not? If you became a Jew you too could have all the money and power and secretly run everything. You could have a cute Jewish waifu and your kids will get good jobs thanks to Jewish nepotism.

So what's your excuse for not being a Jew?
>>
Zionists =/= Jews.

A Jew convert is considered as bad as the goyim in the eyes of Zionists.

/thread
>>
Jew is a race, not a religion.

You can put implants in a girl's butt, beat her until she's black and blue, and force her to speak ebonics, but she'll be no more black than I would be jew if I were to convert.
>>
I already am a Jew, so I have no excuses.

I'm still trying to figure out where to cash in my Jewish privilege though.
>>
>>68127988
>>68128157
When /pol/ discusses "Jews" they are really referring to the 1% of Jews, the Jewish establishment. Most Jews are middle class or if they live in Israel, they are lower middle class.

Just like the Gentiles that the Jewish establishment governs, Jews are subservient to the Jewish establishment.

The problem is that the Jewish establishment has managed to rally the Jewish community behind them. While the Jewish establishment bleeds the resources of countries, they deflect any criticism of their actions onto the greater Jewish community. Unfortunately, if any type of uprising like the Holocaust does reoccur, it will not be the Jewish establishment that suffers the consequences but just the Jewish middle class.

There were wealthy Jews that died during the Holocaust. A few were held for ransom, like one of the Austrian Rothschild members, but all of them were eventually freed.
>>
>>68128068
This. Ever heard the term Shabbos Goy?
>>
>>68129166
oops,
>there were NO* wealthy Jews that died during the Holocaust
>>
Because they add nothing to the quality of life of our planet. they are slowly destroying it.
>>
>>68127988
>You hate Jews because they're rich, powerful, and control everything.
That's false.
It's that they're using money, power and control for evil and white genocide
>>
>>68127988
If you convert you'll never be considered a 'real' jew, so it's pointless
>>
>become

nice one goy
>>
>>68127988
a lot of jews dominations don't really take converts though. it's more about being of a jewish ethnicity than anything else.
>>
>>68129388
Consider it a form of Pascal's Wager in the form of your kids. You might not be considered legit but they would. Post-conversion, anyway.

>>68129493
They're actively supposed to dissuade people from converting, it's a part of Jewish law. But you can if you're persistent enough.
>>
>>68129493
Funny how Ruth, the grand mother of the Jews precious King David, was a convert.
>>
>>68128068

This is also the reason why they were raped by everyone ever. Without it they would have massive numbers and therefore start behaving like their other semitic cousins
>>
>>68127988
1. No Jews where I live
2. Jews by religion are not that powerful
3. Secular Jews are the powerful ones
4. Secular Jews are almost always shit-tier and pro-leftism
5. I don't think I'd be able to hide my power level when infiltrating
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.