[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men Going Their Own Way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 60
File: mgtow.png (301 KB, 500x703) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
301 KB, 500x703
MGTOW is not a movement. It's a lifestyle.
In order to be MGTOW, all you have to do is not enter into a relationship with a woman.

That's it. That's all it is.

It's easy to mistake MGTOW for a movement, because men who begin living this lifestyle find it improves their quality of life so much that they feel compelled to share their way of life with other men. There is no more organization behind this compulsion to share the benefits of our lifestyle than there is in recommending to someone that they go see a good movie.

MGTOW is a grassroots, spontaneous male awakening to the parasitical nature of women regardless of political affiliations.
>>
21 here I'm all for the movement brother
>>
>>68127801
>not enter into a relationship with a woman
Why not just gas white people, will be much faster.
>>
fags going their own way
betas goin their own way
untouchables going their own way
go back to your containment board >>>/r9k/
>>
You can still smash women without getting into relationships now mate.
>>
>>
File: feel rage face.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
feel rage face.png
130 KB, 394x360
>>68127801
NOT GETTING LAID WAS THE BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE, AMIRITE!?

I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN BEING SINGLE

YUP SO MUCH FUCKING FUN

GODDAMMIT
>>
>>68127801
>Sees the corruption of society for what it is
>Instead of fighting it, joins in
>>
>>68127801
>total loser men fucking their own hands

keep sending food to Africa so negroes can outbreed you. Your taxes will make Detroit more populated too!
>>
File: Men Going Their Own Way.jpg (94 KB, 718x642) Image search: [Google]
Men Going Their Own Way.jpg
94 KB, 718x642
>>68127922
In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children. Their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. WE CAN'T OUT-BREED THEM. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.
>>
>But you can't fuck girls unless you're together!

You guys realize that humans are not supposed to be monogamous, right?

http://www.livescience.com/32146-are-humans-meant-to-be-monogamous.html
>>
>>68127922
MO one said you couldn't fuck them and impregnated them he just said not to enter a relationship or partnerships
>>
>>68127801
So whats MGTOW general opinion towards whores? Real ones.

29 here, had 5 relationships so far, one being a marriage. Kind of fed up now with women. But sex every once in a while is great although i suck at one night stands. Is paying for sex in this case considered degenerate, or ok?
>>
File: feel rage face 2.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
feel rage face 2.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>68127801
I BET IF I STOP DATING WOMEN, THEY'LL KNOW WHAT THEY'RE MISSING OUT ON

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, YOU BLEW IT, NOW IM GMOW

MISS ME YET, SLUTS?

MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>68127801

I'm with MGTOWs in that female nature is pretty shitty but female nature is not going to change because it is biologically ingrained in them. So... is not reproducing and effectively ending western civilization really a solution?
>>
>>68127801

MGTOW is for losers.

For some reason these faggots seem to forget about the biological imperative of reproduction.
>>
>>68128662
I guess we shouldn't overthink this. If we don't have any kids anyway, why do we care what happens after us?
>>
File: 1456969065612.jpg (132 KB, 1862x816) Image search: [Google]
1456969065612.jpg
132 KB, 1862x816
>>68127801
I did this for the first 9 years of my adult life. Then I entered a relationship and life has been hell for the last 4 years. This bitch has got herself moved into my house and it's within a year she's gonna be harping on me to marry her and have kids. Fuck I just want a bullet to my head most days.
>>
File: 1288787574608.jpg (71 KB, 528x384) Image search: [Google]
1288787574608.jpg
71 KB, 528x384
>>68127801
MGTOW is full cucks who are unable to get laid and then try to legitimize their virginity by mixing it with politics and claiming that they can live a better life without women, sex or the future with a family. It's full of those beta-cucks that you saw in school that nobody wanted to sit next to when lunch was served.
Have a nice day knowing that you will die alone, without any offspring, daugther or son and withour any legacy left behind you
>>
File: i-hate-the-shit-out-of-you-o.gif (895 KB, 320x238) Image search: [Google]
i-hate-the-shit-out-of-you-o.gif
895 KB, 320x238
>>68127801
YOU FUCKING KEKS LITERALLY HAVE YOUR OWN WEBSITE AND YOUR OWN FORUM

WHY ARE YOU NOT POSTING THERE? WHY ARE YOU SHITTING UP /POL/ WITH THIS NUMALE BETA KEK FAGGOTRY?

Pls go.
>>
>>68128832
>why do we care what happens after us?

Because it's a dead end. If your parents thought as you do you would not exist.

Destroying everything because it brings you a fleeting moment of personal pleasure is the worst excess of nihilism.
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (124 KB, 1130x752) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
124 KB, 1130x752
>>68128606
OP here.

I know a few 19/20 years old strippers who will come over and suck my dick for $20. Two of them will fuck for $80-$120. fI don't recommend call girls. Strippers that moonlight tend to be much better quality. They tend to be very selective about who they fuck and don't just fuck anybody.

I spend about $40 on blowjobs every week and about $300 a month on sex. It's cheaper than dating. You don't pay them to fuck you. You pay them to leave after you're done with them.

>all the stormfags strawmanning in this thread, implying we don't get laid
>>
>>68128836
dump her you stupid doormat fuck jesus christ
>>
File: 1457307176769.gif (829 KB, 271x169) Image search: [Google]
1457307176769.gif
829 KB, 271x169
If you want to avoid women, then good luck to your lifestyle.

But please, just please, keep this shit away from normal people who're capable of engaging with women. Your MGTOW shit is just encouraging the the destruction of the white race and European/Western values.

MGTOW and Feminism have the same endgame.

Who here thinks Soros is behind MGTOW shilling bots?
>>
File: cuckold mania.jpg (105 KB, 640x894) Image search: [Google]
cuckold mania.jpg
105 KB, 640x894
>>68129044
This. And it's never their own fault, it's everyone else's.
>>
File: PinkTrudeau.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PinkTrudeau.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>68127801
Where were you when MGTOW faggots got literally BTFO?

www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4b3o9x/scarcity_vs_abundance_and_the_mgtow_hamster/

/pol/ on suicide watch
>>
>>68128445
Civilisation wouldn't exist without monogamy. Good luck getting the 80% of single, frustrated, violent men to care about society under polygyny. If you want polygamy, go to Africa.
>>
>>68127801
Another way to destroy white race.
>>
>>68129266
>By MGTOW, I'm referring to men who have made the choice to be fully celibate and have given up women/relationships altogether, not men who simply avoid commitment.

Strawman
>>
>>68129266
>/pol/ on suicide watch
>Implying most /pol/acks give MGTOW, another head of the beast nihilism, the time of day.
>>
File: MGcucks.png (515 KB, 3316x1656) Image search: [Google]
MGcucks.png
515 KB, 3316x1656
Well done falling into MGTOW kikery OP. Or peharps you are a kike yourself?
>>
>>68128273
You're a fucking idiot, we are like 10% of the world pop now and compared to the rest of the world our people have gone into a steep decline the last century, now that our birthrates are below replacement rates it's gonna get even worse, especially with shitksin populations exploding.
>>
File: vgndrthasca.jpg (52 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
vgndrthasca.jpg
52 KB, 435x580
>>68127801
MGTOW is not bad, but DINK is better (Dual Income, No Kids).

You just have to find the right woman, Anon. And never marry her. And don't put her on the lease/mortgage so that you can say she was never living with you.
>>
>>68129396
That's bullshit.

OP is just going for a "wide tent" philosophy so more people label themselves MGTOW.

The VAST majority of MGTOW's are celibate omegas.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 610x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 610x428
This is a movement by cucks. If you have to advertise the fact that you don't want to marry a woman, women are not looking to marry you.

The fact is, most MGTOW cucks are kiss less virgins who would never even have a chance with a fat girl. Your advertising of "I never want a wife" just drags your further into your virginity hell.

>"b-but I never wanted a woman anyway"

Go fuck a trap then gayboi
>>
holy fuck this is retarded

MGTOW is litterally for people who pretend they hate women but really are too Omega to get a girl.

also: if you don't want your girlfriend/wife to leave you and take half your stuff: sign your fucking prenuptial agreements
>>
And it's just as useful as LGBT for the continuance of society. Idiots. Having children and a future is more important than the receptacle you shoot your cum into. There are battles we need to fight, and we should fight them, but MGTOW is basically forfeiting the game so we can have even more peanut-butter babies walking around.
>>
28 and never felt compelled to enter a relationship. My hobbies are more important and jerking off feels better than sex anyway.
>>
>>68127980
Yup. Why buy the cow when they give their milk for free*.

*cost of a date
>>
>>68127980
this
>>
>>68129088
Well, I was an accident anyway and so were my sisters. My parents were young and quite frankly, retarded. So they did think as I do.

>>68129141
Prostitution is legal in Germany anyway. Bordells are basically just down the street, taxed, supervised by the state and everything.

I guess MGTOW is okay once you actually had girls /long lasting relationships and know what you are missing.
>>
>>68129141
I want so badly to find a clean reliable provider for some fun on the regular. All the ones I see online are so obviously fake or so fucking ugly. Above all that I'm very paranoid that they have an STD and even more paranoid that I'm going to get arrested or robbed.

Tell me your secrets anon
>>
>>68129614
>jerking off feels better than sex anyway
wewlad
>>
>>68127801

just beta cucks who hate that women dont want to sleep with them.

being single is their choice...just not their 1st choice lol

stop promoting a lifestyle that harms hte inspiration to create white kids you fucking kike
>>
>>68127801
MGTOW is just a shield you fags use because you're scared of women hurting you. literally no one is concerned about alimony except you guys, because you've only been exposed to shitty women in your lives.
>>
>>68129655
>Well, I was an accident anyway and so were my sisters. My parents were young and quite frankly, retarded. So they did think as I do.

Yet they didn't abort you, or pass you off for adoption, or scoop you out with a coat-hanger in a dirty back alley. Instead they kept and raised you which means on some level they cared about the future beyond the end of their own nose.
>>
>>68129668
You know it to be true. Don't fight it, Anon
>>
>>68127801

Rejection is one thing, but it takes a special kind of faggot to just give up relationships altogether. You know what you sound like? You sound like one of those fat women who don't want to make to make an effort to be attractive, so they declare that being attractive is for losers.
>>
File: B-EFAKGIQAAAqNV.jpg (52 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
B-EFAKGIQAAAqNV.jpg
52 KB, 576x1024
How does it feel knowing that financial dominatrices can easily exploit MGTOWs for $$$ without the prospect of them ever getting pussy?

Proof: https://twitter.com/search?q=from%3Abardotsmith%20mgtow
>>
File: anime demon chick 4.jpg (37 KB, 270x276) Image search: [Google]
anime demon chick 4.jpg
37 KB, 270x276
>>68129614
>jerking off feels better than sex anyway

I used to feel the same way for the most part, until my gf started to do...The Clench. It's when she tightens her pussy using a muscular contraction, essentially gripping your penis and jerking you off with her cunt. The first time she did that for me, I had easily the best orgasm of my life. Within seconds after cumming, I was ready to go again because The Clench is just too good. Try fucking a woman again and ask her to clench as hard as she can. It's the difference between some soft meatsleeve, and true bliss.
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (118 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
118 KB, 612x612
>>68129442
>white women popping birth control like candy

White people are a minority now and they will be a minority in the future. But unlike you, I'm not a coward about it. I'm from the southern United States and my forefathers were surrounded by niggers and lived that way fearlessly for a reason. Niggers are dumb. As white people see themselves become less and less of the world population, they will unite and as the smartest group on the planet, will dominate as we always have.

Where you see more brown people, I see more cheap labor. Why the fuck would you be afraid of that, unless of course, you're a manual laborer, lol
>>
>>68127801

Does this include sex? cause I dunno anon. Fucktoys and VR aren't THAT good yet.
>>
>M.G.T.O.W – Men Going Their Own Way – is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else.

So... Basically ´live life like normal´ then? What sets MGTOW-people aside from the rest of the world?
>>
You've got it all wrong, I'm about to marry my beautiful white girlfriend and start a big white family
>>
>>68127980
Careful though, she could call it a rape or make you take her out for dinner.
>>
>>68130076
OY VEY AMERICA NO
>>
File: 1457217218611.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1457217218611.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>68127801
I get it you can't get laid but please stop fucking shilling it as best thing ever, you fuckers are like extroverts who failed to become extrovert shilling introvert life style or women.
>>
File: 1451708725420.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1451708725420.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>68127801
kill yourself
>>
>>68129266
WEEDMAN GONNA MAKE WEED LEGAL AGAIN
>>
File: dhaIClU.jpg (261 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dhaIClU.jpg
261 KB, 1280x720
> MGTOW
> This thread
> I can't manage a long term relationship with a women. I'm going to be foreveralone and make myself feel better in my MGTOW echochamber. Meanwhile, the rest of the world doesn't care.

You guys are such faggots. Just tell her everyday you're going to put your white babies inside her, she's going to raise them, and she's going to like it. Don't be mean, just matter of fact about it. And be consistent.

Women need to know what is expected of them and how to do it. Married 10 years and baby on the way. I swear to god, that's all you need to do. Stop being such beta cucks.
>>
>>68129832
I see your point, but how does it help society to procreate? I can just work, do stuff, engage with my local community and help "humanity" that way, can't I? What reason is there to have a kid if you dont want one other than "do it for the race!!"?

>>68129808
Yes, so? If you touch a stove and burn your fingers, do you immediately touch it again or try to stay away from it?

>>68129984
Thats true! My last ex contracted like crazy when she came. Best feeling ever.
>>
>>68129985
>Don't get married, don't have kids, if you must have sex pay a living fleshlight to take care of it. Amass wealth in life and have everything you worked towards in life die with you.

>Lololol we're going to dominate the planet though with all these people we don't have and any we do are entirely self interested...
>>
Make some babies shitdicks - the fate of the western world depends on it.
>>
>>68128836
no kids and you're still with her? you fucking beta faggot

you're probably being cucked as we speak
>>
>>68128445
>>68127980
Degenerates, love is something between two people. You're literally as bad if not worse than tumblr
>>
>>68130250
>I see your point, but how does it help society to procreate? I can just work, do stuff, engage with my local community and help "humanity" that way, can't I? What reason is there to have a kid if you dont want one other than "do it for the race!!"?

In a nut shell, you are not immortal. Humanity, and everything that carries with it, survives on the back of one generation to the next. With no more children, who's carrying it?
>>
>>68129984
this is true, but after a while you still get used to it
>>
>>68130250
>My last ex contracted like crazy when she came. Best feeling ever.

Agreed. My gf and I take it a step further, and I ask her to clench the entire time. It makes the difference. You have that happen to you once, and suddenly it all makes sense; you suddenly understand why there's this stereotype among men that sex is some kind of blissful experience worth anything. Because it's true. Ask for The Clench every time. It'll change your life.

>>68130487
It's still better than your own hand or toys.
>>
File: 1458262023691.jpg (67 KB, 363x435) Image search: [Google]
1458262023691.jpg
67 KB, 363x435
>>68130398
let's hope so. She's got me by emotional blackmail. I dumped her and took her back the next day very early in the relationship.
>>
It's called protest you cucks. Good luck with that half nigger baby you have to pay for.
>>
>>68128120
Not homosexuality, Asexuality or whatever they call it. When you don't have a sex drive. No I don't lump myself in with MGTOW I still think there may be like 3 good women left in the entire universe.
>>
MGTOW is the most pathetic movement I have ever seen
>omg girls won't date me because I'm a fat greaselord, fuck them!!111! fapping is better anyway !
give me a break
>>
>>68130585
Protest implies it's temporary until change happens. Instead this is a permanent life decision.
>>
Non MGTOWs live in delusions, i am not saying you can't have a girlfriend but at least know what to expect and don't bash MGTOWs without knowing shit about it.
>>
>>68127980
This, but you're forgetting MGTOW are a bunch of beta nerds who can't get pussy anyway, or are simply too shy to get their cocks out. As a strong believer in the natural order, I think everything is going just fine. Alpha males getting all the pussy and passing on their alpha genes, while betas like MGTOW sit and complain. It's normal.
>>
>>68130729
Who said it's permanent or even as hardcore as some of you describe?
>>
>>68128836
start being more assertive take some control over her, even if all goes wrong and she doesn't like it then fuck her, i have a similar story to urs:
>be dating girl for 2 years
>complete beta
>this bitch always said she wants full control of her BF and i was super unstable at the time so I told myself this is the best I'll ever do
>she was 9/10 btw
>one day say fuck it when she was yelling at me for stupid shit
>go off on her telling her shes a piece of hit who targets vulnerable guys and im taking control back
> argument gets heated to the point that I've had enough so I rough her up and fuck her viciously cause fuck this bitch literally
> choking her, holding her down, etc
>I figure probably gonna go to jail oh whale might as well enjoy
>after she admits it was the best sex of her life (she was a whore for 4 years so I was suprised)
>but she wants to break up because "i need the control omg"
>literally calls me almost ever weekend crying and begging for us to get back together and how her new BF will never be better then I was
>have no gf now who loves me and lets me retain some of my autonomy never been better
> always tell her we can maybe meet and talk about it
>never show up ever and just results in her calling me the biggest asshole for standing her up but shes gonna call next week anyway
>feels fucking amaing
>>
>>68130556
what is she doing, threatening suicide? fuck her, you're not responsible for her mind state or well-being or anything. it's not like she's your mama.

when you're miserable in life, you need to cut away what's making you miserable. that's just common sense.
>>
File: iu3y60llezzextm4g71x.jpg (7 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
iu3y60llezzextm4g71x.jpg
7 KB, 200x150
>>68127801
This is just an extension of NEETism, which is a defense mechanism to self-rationalize your shortcomings/failures. When faced with negative facts about yourself, you do these bizarre mental gymnastics - you're really trying to convince yourself, not others.

You're a virgin
>LOL why would I want to date 3D? I'm basically an asexual anyway, I only masturbate to hentai for optimal bodily functioning. And women are whores who will steal your money!

You contribute nothing to society
>Haha.. fucking wagecucks! Do you honestly think that's the way to happiness?
But you yourself are extremely depressed.

You're not improving yourself
>You see, I am sort of a philosopher as it were. I can study any subject to my heart's content because I have so much free time!
But then you just watch anime, play video games, and masturbate.

Pic related.
>>
File: mra cosplay.png (378 KB, 600x419) Image search: [Google]
mra cosplay.png
378 KB, 600x419
>>68130756
>Hey, be nice, respect my cuck-lifestyle
>>
>>68128163
More fun than being in prison or paying alimony I guess.
>>
>>68130831
lol new gf* not no mb
>>
>>68130457
>With no more children, who's carrying it?
My short answer to that would be "I dont care", which brings us around to you saying that this kind of nihilism is bad.
>>
>>68130756
>MGTOW
>These men telling to you go your own way and forgo women (to the point where it's literally in the fucking name of the movement) aren't telling you to go your own way and forgo women....

>>68130829
Unless at some point in the future they leave the movement, they aren't saying "don't get married today but tomorrow is fine"...
>>
Answer me this, /pol/. Why would anyone not want more free time and more money in exchange of a family member you can fuck?
>>
>>68130454
Love is a concept that never existed pre-American marriage system. American women chose their spouses and thus care and fidelity was a trait to look for. Unfortunately, since the economic success of marriage today is undermined through welfare and most women provide for themselves, there isn't much purpose to "loving" relationships anymore. Other than some personal desire.
>>
>>68130971
>My short answer to that would be "I dont care", which brings us around to you saying that this kind of nihilism is bad.

Quite. The end point of nihilism is that continued existence is pointless, so might as well just jump off a bridge now.
>>
File: Barbara.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Barbara.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>68129506
>wide tent
70% of men under the age of 35 are MGTOW.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Beta male providers who submit to the traditional nuclear family because they don't have the courage to be alone are suckers and are not worthy of my respect.
>>
>>68130910
How can MGTOW be cucks if they have no women getting fucked by other men?
You can call MGTOWs betas but not cucks. Having no sexual partner is the ultimate uncuck mechanism.
>>
>>68130910
>"non-existent persecution"
>persecuting
feminists everybody
>>
neckbeard movement
>>
>>68131062
Because as you get older you care less about the latest sonic the hedgehog videogame and that super cool new bike and more about your legacy - What will be left when you go, part of which includes your family.
>>
>>68130986
As long as "late term" abortion is for women legal and a jew can cut of skin of my boys penis i can do whatever the fuck i want.

I don't care about your degerate culture where women can get away with everything.
>>
>>68131122
>Love is a concept that never existed pre-American marriage system.
I guess historians got the date wrong about when Romeo and Juliet was written then.
>>
>>68127801
Being in a relationship provides you with regular sex though^^
>>
>>68131479
>As long as "late term" abortion is for women legal and a jew can cut of skin of my boys penis i can do whatever the fuck i want.

That's retarded logic m8.

>So long as it rains sometimes and the pope exists I can do whatever I want.
>>
>>68127801
>Yeah! Let's not have any children and let niggers and muds take over the world instead! Who cared about white people existing anyways?!

Your space is /r9k/, not /pol/.
>>
>>68131418
>legacy
Never understood this. You're not really living on by having kids, you're still a rotting corpse in the ground when you die.
>>
>>68131258
Alphas are the new betas. Your woman makes you believe you're an alpha but really you're just to stupid to see you're getting fucked over for some pussy every few days.
>>
>>68129544
Prenups get thrown out though
>>
>>>/r9k
>>
>>68131672
Your echo does. In the form of the collective memory of your life and ideas, that which you built and is still around after you go, as well as your genes.

Then of course you could bring religion into it, but I'm not going to go there right now since going to that step right off with a nihilist is pretty pointless.
>>
>>68128183

Good luck teaching a lion not to eat you when he gets hungry

Good luck teaching a woman not to drop you for the next better male that she sees.

Lions haven't been tamed still, and the same applies to women.

Do you know that over 70% of all divorces are initiated by women?
>>
>>68131672
you're just a bunch of atoms man we're all star dust man if you think about it what does 'table' even mean man
>>
File: 1.png (32 KB, 241x248) Image search: [Google]
1.png
32 KB, 241x248
>Bu-bu-but I can't do my hobbies when I'm having to deal with women
I've been fucking around with many women and have had relationships too. I had just as much times doing my hobbies. Plus, I like fucking women and having romantic time with my partner.

>Bu-bu-but it costs money to be around women
No it doesn't.

Does it really cost money to bump into some slut, catch her number, call her later and fuck her? No

Come to think of it, one slut I used to fuck would sometimes come round mine with alcohol for both me and her. I gave her nothing in return other than the last half of a cigarette I was smoking.

>Bu-bu-but it costs money to have a partner
No it doesn't

Yes, from time to time I've brought my Partner and former partners things, like a gift or maybe even little things like buying her a glass of wine and a takeaway for both ourselves when passing the shop. They've done the same in return.

>Bu-bu-but what about dating though? That's money!
What have you been smoking?

You don't take first dates and women you barely know on a date unless you're literally in a relationship.

Do you really bump into a random women or go on some shitty degenerate dating site, talk to her then go on some shitty force date at a resuraunt, then pay for the womans food, even though she could just be some one night stand slut?
>bump into woman, weather it's at a park, down the street, on a beach, at an event or at a bar
>talk to her
>exchange numbers
>call her in the day at some random time when you're both free
>meet up for a coffee, or just take her for a walk (women love this..unless they're landwhales of course). Maybe just invite her around and have a takeaway
>get to know her more
>continue this process
>she falls in love with you
>there's your girlfriend
>>
File: MyFetish.png (109 KB, 433x343) Image search: [Google]
MyFetish.png
109 KB, 433x343
>Bu-bu-but women sometimes demand things and are helping destroy civilisations
Women need to be dominated.

Most women are incapable of making logical decisions, so a Man has to put her in her place. Not be a literal arsehole, but just put her in her place. Women need men to guide them in life, not beta cucks.

And yes, there should be restrictions on women vote. Maybe make it so only women that are above 60 can vote.
>inb4 stormfag pic on limiting women's rights
No, just no. National Socialism has nothing to do with how Males treat Females. It's just biologically natural and has always existed.

>Bu-bu-but muh divorce
Don't be naive.

Know your women. It's easy to spot a closet slut. Also, women need to be entertained. Keep your youth in you, and so does she. Take her and the kids out for a lovely walk when you come home from work, instead of coming in like a miserable cunt, putting your slippers on and shouting at the kids over the littlest of things.
>>
File: 1453415262228.png (192 KB, 753x434) Image search: [Google]
1453415262228.png
192 KB, 753x434
>>68131684 >>68130910 >>68131258 >>68130756
I assert that traditional women are worse relationship material than feminists. Here is why:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

This video is critical of the traditional woman speaking during the first 8 minutes of the video.

I hate feminism. My assertion that traditional women are worse relationship material than feminists is not an endorsement of feminism.

It seems to me that there is a common misconception that traditional women are the antithesis of feminism. They are not. I assert that a traditional woman is nothing more than a feminist who wants to get her slaves back.

Traditional women are much more harmful to men than feminists.
>>
>>68131927

Your son can completeley despise whatever you liked, for example if you liked hitler then he may like Lenin.

There you have it, your pseudo immortality is a lie too.
>>
>>68127801
Do you know how fucking cringeworthy of a person you are? I know you think you're redpilled and all that shit but you're so socially unaware that you can't realize how pathetic this is.
>>
File: flesh couch.jpg (22 KB, 460x260) Image search: [Google]
flesh couch.jpg
22 KB, 460x260
>>68132100
>56 minutes

Lol no.
>>
>>68132105
>Your son can completeley despise whatever you liked, for example if you liked hitler then he may like Lenin.

Maybe he will, but to hate you he has to remember you. Hitler is almost universally hated, but you certainly know who he is and (roughly) what he stood for whether you agree or not and will be for a very long time yet. He continues to affect lives and actions to this very day.
>>
File: Marriage is a scam.jpg (259 KB, 891x576) Image search: [Google]
Marriage is a scam.jpg
259 KB, 891x576
>>68132367
This is the short version of what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHvh6Ncp6M

A traditional woman rules her household by feigning weakness, wrapping her gullible, easily manipulated provision drone around her finger like a puppet on a string.
>>
>>68132100
Women are like children until they hit their 50s

If you can't deal with women, you can't deal with children. You're no different to a shit parent basically.
>>
>>68129141
That's cheaper than dating if you're a stupid idiot.
>>
>>68132100
Also, by bashing traditional women, you're saying that we should avoid them and just be wiped out.

You sound like a very nice person.

Stop watching videos and learn women.
>>
MGTOW seemed gay when I was single but I get it now. Been dating for 5 months and it is just the worst.
>>
>>68132771
Probably because she's a piece of shit or you're a cuck? I hope it's her being a piece of shit anyway, as there, you can learn from your mistakes and gain wisdom on a decent woman
>>
>>68132533
Give me the one with mental health issues. Crazy girls bang like a screen door in a hurricane. You have not lived until you've had sex with a mental female.
>>
>>68132533
Consider me redpilled
>>
>>68133066
>standing in ogrimaar
This is what an average horde player looks like
>>
File: Red Pill.jpg (50 KB, 902x788) Image search: [Google]
Red Pill.jpg
50 KB, 902x788
>>68133066
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
This video is critical of the traditional woman speaking during the first 8 minutes of the video. It's the most profound redpill I've swallowed in 5 years.
>>
>>68127801
The good thing about you childish Fucks is that you die out quickly because kids don't fit in your "lifestyle"
>>
>>68129667
Take a trip to Nevada.
>>
>>68127801

Sounds like an autistic level of virgin butthurt.
>>
>>68132892

Not a cuck by any means, and she doesn't really do anything wrong aside from demanding all of my time. I've been ignoring her for the past month and I'm so much happier and my money has stopped disappearing. She makes it hard to break up with her because whenever she detects that its coming she blows me and I change my mind. I'm captivated by the pussy game and wish I hadn't gotten involved in the first place.

I don't know what to do to be honest family.
>>
>>68131418
Your partner will die of old age just like you. Having a job in STEM leaves more of a legacy than your genes.
And if you really want to have a kid while being MGTOW, you can get a surrogate mother.
>>
File: taligarrusshepard.jpg (82 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
taligarrusshepard.jpg
82 KB, 500x351
>>68127801
>TFW I want a stay-at-home wife who can make a home while I work and provide for the family
>TFW I want four or five kids to do my part getting the birthrate back up

One day I'll find that woman. One day.

... Or maybe two. I wouldn't complain about two.
>>
>>68131122
You can't actually be this much of a sperg can you?

Most people are incapable of love anyway. It's reserved for some miracle of mutual limerants.
>>
File: stop-posting.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
stop-posting.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>68132100
>>68132533
>>68133363
You continue to post yet you haven't replied to my posts >>68131994 & >>68132066

This is having me think that you are paid shills paid by some entity that someone like George Soros funds.

Oh well. I will make those posts of mine pasta from now on. Pasta for me to past in you and your peers threads, whenever I see them.
>>
>>68133607
You were born 50 years too late.
>>
>>68133496
t. anon who knocked up a chick he didn't really know and doesn't have financial freedom anymore
>>
File: No Gods, No Masters.png (44 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
No Gods, No Masters.png
44 KB, 600x360
>>68133943
It's never too late to MAGA, anon. Never.
>>
>>68133597
>Your partner will die of old age just like you.

So? That has nothing to do with my point.

>Having a job in STEM leaves more of a legacy than your genes.

It might. There are a few great scientists and engineers who died without children that we still remember for their achievements, but that's one in a million.

>And if you really want to have a kid while being MGTOW, you can get a surrogate mother.

That's a sticking plaster solution. A token to wave at the problems of your policies that allow you to forget about them without actually addressing them. You see the same all over society where your ideology is involved. Your sexual revolution is creating issues with unwanted children, STDs and dead marriages? It's fine, we can just treat the symptoms and not the cause with things such as sex education, alimony, abortion, and so on an so forth. None of which, as you are aware, actually fix the central problem.
>>
>>68131485
Nigga this is the current year. Everyone is pants on head retarded and literally incapable of love. It seems to all be about sex at this point. And of course companionship but it takes very little to break them. If its not weird sexually frustrated males who think a friend zone exists, it's whores you don't know the meaning of loyalty and followed by entitled bitchiness.
>>
anyone listen to tom leykis? probably the best voice for young men today. advocates not getting married, and to follow your dreams and focus and believe in yourself, all without attaching any sort of stupid cause or label (i.e. MTGOW) to it.

https://blowmeuptom com/
>>
>>68133530
>shilling for her demands
>not opposing them

>ignoring
>not arguing

>losing money on her

Problem is, you may not be a cuck, but you're too soft bruv.

If you have a dominant persona in the first place, she doesn't demand

Maybe you are pretty based and she is just a literal bitch with childhood issues. Probable got fucked a nigger once too.

If so, dump the cunt right now.
>>
I would support MGTOW if they weren't a bunch of lefties with mommy issues
>>
>>68127801
This is why being gay is great.

You get to fuck your best friend and still be MGTOW
>>
File: 1452301969838.png (413 KB, 600x452) Image search: [Google]
1452301969838.png
413 KB, 600x452
>>68127801
I guess I'm MGTOW but it's because I fucking hate the courtship process and want nothing to do with it.

I mean it when I say that I'd rather pay $300 on an escort than spend one hour on OKCupid. Fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>68134383
Sorry to piss on your special snowflake syndrome, but gays can marry now so you have just as much access to misery as straight males. I wonder though, who gets the special treatment in the homo divorce, the guy who always takes it?
>>
>>68130931
go gay
>>
>>68133865
>This is having me think that you are paid shills paid by some entity that someone like George Soros funds.
kek
Soros doesn't have to pay any of us when he's banking feminist Democrats.
People in undeveloped regions like muslim countries fuck like rabbits. Meanwhile, like MGTOW, rats and other mammals decide to have no female partners in an environment with huge amounts of resources.
You should care more about your own life enjoyment than having to deal with modern women.
>>
>>68133607
You've got to find them young. That is the honest truth.

All the good women will be snatched up and married by their early 20's.
>>
Kissless virgin here. Reading this thread makes me realize fellow whites hate me just for being that. Why should I care about the white race going extinct when it cannibalizes its own? Riddle me that, faggots.
>>
>>68132974
That's what I thought. I found out there's a reason why there's a saying: "Never stick your dick in crazy."
>>
>>68134772
Exactly, woman are a pain in the ass in the long run. Better make the best of your life as it is than sharing it with a vampire that sucks blood from your veins constantly.
>>
>>68134772
>modern women
That's the problem, they're dogshit slags.

Only time I deal with them is when I'm fucking them, and quite frankly, I like fucking them.

>Meanwhile, like MGTOW, rats and other mammals decide to have no female partners in an environment with huge amounts of resources.
So we should go back to pre civilisation, run around and rape women and little girls of all out choice? Shit like this just gives /pol/ a bad name.

>You should care more about your own life enjoyment than having to deal with modern women.
Whatever you want to do. Maybe You should care more about your own life enjoyment than having to shill for MGTOW, and brainwashing men on here to follow it's crappy cause.

I do my hobbies all the time. If you have some bitch control your life, then maybe you should take a good look in the mirror and sort things out.

Anyway, why aren't you doing your ''hobbies'' anyway? Why are you posting on here?
>>
>>68129044

>muh legacy

Name one of your 16 GrandGrandGrandparents, most of them were alive less than 100 years ago, yet no one remembers them. Hell, most people can't name any of their 8 GrandGrandparents.

No one will remember you or your stupid legacy you nigger.
>>
>>68127801

What's the difference between being single and being part of MGTOW? Why does MGTOW make someone happy? Sounds like a bunch of beta virgins pretending they are only single because they want to be
>>
I don't want the white race to die :(
I like white people.
>>
File: flag.jpg (338 KB, 1143x800) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
338 KB, 1143x800
>>68127955

Lolwut?
>>
>>68135771

thx favela bro
>>
>>68135527
Well m8. The sheep has an oppressed life thanks to the dog.

Maybe you're the sheep, and the women you meet are the dogs.
>>
>>68135810
You're welcome! Hope you guys make it out of the EUSSR.
>>
File: pol.jpg (258 KB, 844x1188) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
258 KB, 844x1188
>>68131652
>Your space is /r9k/, not /pol/.

/pol/ is for MGTOW, anon. MGTOW and anti-woman is the most un-PC thing to be.
>>
File: story.jpg (363 KB, 754x899) Image search: [Google]
story.jpg
363 KB, 754x899
>>68132974

Every BJ might be the last one you'll ever get.
>>
>>68135770
It is.

I've completely BTFO MGTOW here >>68131994 & >>68132066 here.

MGTOW shills are failing to reply yet still continuing to post.

Confirmed shills.
>>
>>68127801
Whenever I here MGTOW I think... these people are secret gay faggots who wish to lure me in the alley to gay gang rape me. They be like
"hey we are having a super meeting tonight all the cool dudes are there going to talk about how evil women are"
and I'm like
"Neat, women are such whores but, we'll get them in the end through our Brohood"
Then the building is a parking lot then SURPRISE CHLOROPHORME
Then they rape me to death.
>>
>>68134201
>So? That has nothing to do with my point.
MGTOW means not getting a female partner to me, but I suppose you meant not getting a family. Fair enough.

>It might. There are a few great scientists and engineers who died without children that we still remember for their achievements, but that's one in a million.
What do you mean? Most people don't know what most scientists did or who they are. Leaving a legacy is more along the lines of helping humanity than being remembered as great.
Having children helps humanity's genes last longer, so it's inherently helpful, but there are other ways of helping humanity.

>That's a sticking plaster solution. A token to wave at the problems of your policies that allow you to forget about them without actually addressing them.
Yeah. Not like most MGTOW would sacrifice their free time to raise a kid, especially because there would be no woman to help them.

>You see the same all over society where your ideology is involved. Your sexual revolution is creating issues with unwanted children, STDs and dead marriages? It's fine, we can just treat the symptoms and not the cause with things such as sex education, alimony, abortion, and so on an so forth. None of which, as you are aware, actually fix the central problem.
MGTOW has little to no effect on those things. Unwanted children and STDs are caused by the pump and dump Chads, who may or may not be MGTOW. Dead marriages are mostly caused by women, not the old dudes tired of them.
And I agree that sex and marriage education should be fixed because of the strong feminist influence in it. Maybe then divorce rates and alimony wouldn't be as bad.
>>
>>68136117
I don't have enough autism to reply to that.
>>
File: privilege.jpg (59 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
privilege.jpg
59 KB, 600x801
>>68135443
Exact same thought, though I'm not a virgin.
Dating seems disgusting, and I don't give a fuck about "white race" (which in fact doesn't give a fuck about me).
FUCK YOU betas, I'm better off on my own way, and no amount of shitty stormfag propaganda will make me put up with female shit, "relationshits' and marriage. I'll just collect some money and hire a surrogate mother, and still end up having children. And even if I fail with that, so fuckin what
>>
I'm a 24 year old white male who is MGTOW and proud. As long as I can get quality porn from sources like BLACKED.com I'm content!
>>
File: Really 2.jpg (134 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Really 2.jpg
134 KB, 333x500
>>68127980

True, you can. However this is just another symptom of the problem.

Men don't want to get married because women make themselves far too available this way, so why would they put that much effort into courting them?

Not to mention that the more sexual partners a woman has, the more likely she is to divorce. There's a shread of wisdom in the old turn-of-phrase about not being able to turn whores into housewives.

Marriage is generally a good thing for society and this attitude, amongst various other factors, is one of the things that fucks it up.
>>
>>68136593
Yeah, but you've probed you have autism anyway.

Literally SJW tier.
>>
File: 1456908012333.png (488 KB, 474x466) Image search: [Google]
1456908012333.png
488 KB, 474x466
>>68136357
>>
>>68128445
Let's play "Spot the Jew"!
>>
>>68136077
A good tale, my Russ bro. Good to know I still have fellow countrymen who are not completely insane slaves of women.
>>
File: tumblr_lx1e4g04iV1qm4p2uo1_400.gif (319 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx1e4g04iV1qm4p2uo1_400.gif
319 KB, 400x295
>>68127801
It feels good to be married with 3 kids and another on the way. Instead of ""going your own way"" head to the nearest home improvement store buy some rope and hang yourselves . It would be the for the best
>>
Not this thread again. Listen up /pol/ and mgtow autists. Women are not out to get you. I was like most of you: sitting on here for hours a day, not seeing the sunlight, and so forth. Well I decided to say fuck that noise, got a decent job as a lifeguard, started lifting, and taking care of myself. I get to stare at hot ass all day, hit on beautiful women, and meet all sorts of cool people. The problem with 4chan is that this place is crawling with basement dwellers who like to remain stagnant with their shitty lifestyle.

Seriously MGTOW is just a sperglord movement because you fucks never go outside, talk to women, etc... Yes there is stereotypical shitty women but there is also amazing ones you click with. Take a chance.
>>
>>68136624
That's fuckin weird. Don't do that.
>>
>>68131994
>>68132066
>>68135577
Sigh, I just read your essays and you could very well fit into the definition of MGTOWs. The conflicting definitions and "wide tent philosophy" shit makes people confused. MGTOW has True Forced Loneliness, beta males, and dudes who pump and dump. They all have something in common, not having long term relationships with women in which the male loses money and time.

>Anyway, why aren't you doing your ''hobbies'' anyway? Why are you posting on here?
My hobby is drawing. Sometimes I browse /a/, /ic/ and other boards in my free time.
>>
>>68137303
>I was like most of you: sitting on here for hours a day, not seeing the sunlight, and so forth.

Unless you're just shitposting, actually explain how you pulled yourself out of NEETdom since a lot of the autists on here (myself included) shudder at the thought. IE, how was the transition, how you feel now compared to then, etc.
>>
>>68137286
People like you are helping save the would
>>
>>68137303

Women aren't out to get you, it's simply in their nature.

They are incapable of loyalty. The moment their interests are better served kicking you to the curb, that's where you'll be, and she'll have all your stuff.
>>
File: dankmemes.jpg (150 KB, 948x414) Image search: [Google]
dankmemes.jpg
150 KB, 948x414
>>68136117
>I've completely BTFO MGTOW

You haven't BTFO anything. You deflected the issues and missed the point.
>>
>>68127801
This is so degenerate I dont even know... not wanting to continue the White race. You will be eliminated when the day comes. Anti white kike shill
>>
>>68137555
I'm far from MGTOW, in fact, probably the opposite.

>They all have something in common, not having long term relationships with women in which the male loses money and time.
I suppose that beta males do have women dominate them. That's why women aren't attracted to them.

Again, spending time with a woman doesn't cost money. Re-read what I said.

Also, there's nothing wrong with having sex or spending romantic time with your partner. In fact, it's fucking great.

>b-but women argue and shit
People can get out of hand. We have arguments and debates with our friends too.

You seem way too sensitive.

I hope you some Brazilian nigger instead of a white, because you current state of mind shouldn't be breeding.
>>
File: cunts.jpg (251 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
251 KB, 834x1016
>>68137303
>Women are not out to get you.
>>
File: therapistwhore.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
therapistwhore.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>68136077
True enough, or women like pic related.
>>
File: awol.jpg (692 KB, 930x1399) Image search: [Google]
awol.jpg
692 KB, 930x1399
>>68137555
>The conflicting definitions

There's only 1 conflict within the MGTOW community: Is it mandatory for a MGTOW to shun LTR and kids? Some say say yes, some say no. I say no, you can be MGTOW and have a LTR and kids.

Pic is MGTOW in action. It has nothing to do whether you have kids or not. It has something to do with being aware how dangerous/worthless/harmful women can be.
>>
>>68135937
>naked bodies are allowed
Not true. I've been banned from /pol/ for 3 days because of an ass picture.
>>
>>68138180
Over time women will wear men down.

Could you put up with 30 years of nagging with no legal method of putting it down? While all media and society encourages and validates her bitching over trivial matters?

Your strategy creates nothing but a divorce where you are played off as an abusive patriarchal male from a bygone era. In which you lose your home and children and are forced by the government to move into some pathetic bachelor apartments where the only honorable option is suicide.
>>
>>68138626
>you can be MGTOW and have a LTR and kids.

You are diluting your term to the point of meaninglessness...
>>
>>68138653
>Not true. I've been banned from /pol/ for 3 days because of an ass picture.

Nudity is allowed, porn not. Nudity gets sometimes deleted

1. when the mod is a newfag
2. when it's the OP pic to attract people to the thread but when it has nothing to do with the thread itself.
>>
File: mgtows.jpg (245 KB, 935x851) Image search: [Google]
mgtows.jpg
245 KB, 935x851
>>68138863

MGTOW is not celibacy. MGTOW is far more than personal relationships.
>>
>>68129062

This. Fuck off, manchildren.
>>
File: once-upon-a-time.jpg (90 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
once-upon-a-time.jpg
90 KB, 530x750
>>
>>68138044
There are shitty women in the world and there are shitty men. Maybe your just bumping into the shitty women.

As for relationships, I've never had a problem with her except the first who was fucking insane and constantly thought I was cheating on her.

That poster may get laid, but he's probably to soft. I know many people who get laid, but the problem is they're too soft or quiet and women start to get mouthy with them. As for my m8s, most of them are pretty much just like me and have been in mostly happy relationships like myself.

What I was stating earlier is just the truth and what I've experienced. And yes, I have come across bitchy women, but I don't touch em. I come across shitty men too who're losers, and I don't be friends with them.
>>
File: caps.jpg (60 KB, 450x482) Image search: [Google]
caps.jpg
60 KB, 450x482
>>68129062
>>
>>68136460
>MGTOW means not getting a female partner to me, but I suppose you meant not getting a family. Fair enough.

It's the same thing in the end. If you forgo a relationship with women completely then you have made no family the default, not the exception.

>Yeah. Not like most MGTOW would sacrifice their free time to raise a kid, especially because there would be no woman to help them.

Indeed. The issue, as with many things, is they don't look ahead - The issue is not an issue for me personally and everyone else can go sit and spin. The wider effects are for others to deal with themselves. If you're going to advocate for society to follow your way of thinking you have to actually consider what your way would be like if society adopted it. Many don't.

>MGTOW has little to no effect on those things. Unwanted children and STDs are caused by the pump and dump Chads, who may or may not be MGTOW. Dead marriages are mostly caused by women, not the old dudes tired of them.
And I agree that sex and marriage education should be fixed because of the strong feminist influence in it. Maybe then divorce rates and alimony wouldn't be as bad.

I was once, to my great shame, an MRA. I know what they are like first hand. There are some good ones but by and large they're just male feminists and failures looking for someone other than themselves to blame for it.

They operate on the same basic assumptions of egalitarianism as the rest of society. They see the symptoms of the problems but are not aware or are deathly afraid to go into the actual root causes because to do that means to go against their own core beliefs, and get rather dangerously right wing.
>>
>>68127801
Women are whores, I would only have one when I'm rich, everything else is 2nd best.
>>
>>68139585

>Potatonig
>Ever getting rich

kek
>>
File: feminism.jpg (623 KB, 1200x1475) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
623 KB, 1200x1475
>>68139247
>There are shitty women in the world and there are shitty men.

You miss the point. Yes, there are shitty men, but shitty women have the full governmental force behind them.

You're like the idiot that says, "Well, simply marry the right person". The difference is, if a woman marries the wrong one, she's protected by the state, if the man marries the wrong one he's toast.

>I have come across bitchy women, but I don't touch em.

And how exactly does this help anyone who's falsely accused of rape like pic?

You are constantly missing the point by portraying it as a personal issue when it's a systemic issue.
>>
>>68139247
>you must not be soft
>you must not be this, you must not be that
>must must must

Fuck off, I will never put up with this shit. I may do what I fuckin want with my life, be what I like myself to be, don't give a shit, and still get layed.
Btw, good luck with alimony
>>
>>68138180
>I'm far from MGTOW, in fact, probably the opposite.
Wait, you clearly implied you pumped and dumped bitches. Are you in a relationship?

>Again, spending time with a woman doesn't cost money. Re-read what I said.
If you're in a relationship, it normally does. If you have one night stands, it costs an insignificant amount of money.

>Also, there's nothing wrong with having sex or spending romantic time with your partner. In fact, it's fucking great.
>People can get out of hand. We have arguments and debates with our friends too.
Yeah, women aren't demons or some shit. There are pros and cons of having no relationships. Some people think the pros aren't worth it, like me.

>I hope you some Brazilian nigger instead of a white, because you current state of mind shouldn't be breeding.
I'm white and I know whites becoming a minority is inevitable. In Brazil overall they aren't even half of the population. As I said, poor people in undeveloped areas have more kids.
Take Britain for example, if every white couple had one/two kids and every African immigrant couple had two/three, they'd become a good chunk of the population in a few generations. Take the mudslime immigrants into account, and we're all fucked either way.
>>
File: wakeupbitch2.jpg (342 KB, 761x1200) Image search: [Google]
wakeupbitch2.jpg
342 KB, 761x1200
>>68139750
>pumped and dumped
>>
>>68127801
But I like women :3 theyre very nice and soft and smell nice. It's men who have given me the most shit throughout my life. Why the hate for women /pol/? Do you not have a mother who loves you? A sister who cares about you? Cousins you grew up playing with? A lover to spend the rest of your life with? Cmon senpai. Women aren't the problem. Cultural Marxism is
>>
>complains about how women are whores
>says they only have sex with whores

If you only look for whores, all you'll get is whores
>>
File: 1440442761351.png (52 KB, 439x230) Image search: [Google]
1440442761351.png
52 KB, 439x230
>>
>>68134652
Lol no. Women are what make marriage bad, not marriage itself
>>
File: university of misogyny.png (1 MB, 938x976) Image search: [Google]
university of misogyny.png
1 MB, 938x976
>>68139871
>Why the hate for women /pol/?

That's what /pol/ is for. If you don't hate women go to /r9k/. There's where a lot of cunt glorifiers are.
>>
>>68138626
MGTOW can interact with females carefully, but they can't go their own way with a long term relationship. Unless of course you find a bride from the pre-feminism era.

>>68139831
lmao
Saved
>>
File: no-wife.jpg (171 KB, 1600x3168) Image search: [Google]
no-wife.jpg
171 KB, 1600x3168
>>68139951
>>68128120
This pic again. Think of something new.
>>
>>68127801
Don't waste your time on whores, a real woman will build you up and make you better, a whore will only tear you down
>>
We have discussed this to death, we're in a recession so trying to afford dates and other stuff can be annoying for some. Women have become degenerate and it's incredibly difficult to find women who are worth putting time into.

Marriage is shit and is more likely to take your money and ruin your life. Working on your career and becoming a Doctor or Lawyer and making lots of money is great, etc.

We have heard this so many times and more that I did not mention.

Look, just work on yourself, makes lots of money in a professional career, have some good hobbies, continue to educate mind and exercise body and lastly, though difficult, keep looking for a woman who is not a complete cretin or degenerate.
>>
>>68139057
>MGTOW is not a group
>MGTOW is not a movement

Then what's with the logo in the top right corner of the infograph?
>>
>>68135677
Of course people won't know it by heart, but getting into researching your family will unlock a lot of things. That is when people remember their ancestors you fingoloid.
>>
>>68138714
>Over time women will wear men down.
I'm too much of a strong character. Nothing wear me down. I'm unpredictable and very extroverted with ESTP personality type.

>Could you put up with 30 years of nagging with no legal method of putting it down? While all media and society encourages and validates her bitching over trivial matters?
>Nagging
I don't nag, m8, I argue. And when you argue, it results you barely arguing.

Nagging is what betas do. And when you nag, you nag all the time.

>Your strategy creates nothing but a divorce where you are played off as an abusive patriarchal male from a bygone era. In which you lose your home and children and are forced by the government to move into some pathetic bachelor apartments where the only honourable option is suicide.
Every relationship I've had, the woman has loved me a lot, and so does my current one. I have sluts I've previously fucked who still want me and want/wanted a relationship with me, but I've turned them down because they're just shit tier. It's called putting them in the fuckzone.

Anyway, I'm an outgoing person who's always doing shit, hence bringing excitement to the relationship, and the women a date and see long term potential are all decent and have had been brought up by a stable family. I will never change. I'm hyperactive. It's mainly beta provider cucks who get divorced. What do they do? They marry some slag who's been riding the cuck carousel for 15 years. Colour me surprised on the outcome

>move into some pathetic bachelor apartments where the only honourable option is suicide.
No, just no. Though saying that, having that kind of attitude is literally MGTOW tier.
>>
File: Sunglasses-Gif.gif (1003 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
Sunglasses-Gif.gif
1003 KB, 500x270
>ITT
>>
>>68140408
The last part
>keep looking for a woman who is not a complete cretin or degenerate
is totally worthless, though with everything else I agree.
>>
File: society.jpg (144 KB, 827x563) Image search: [Google]
society.jpg
144 KB, 827x563
>>68139871
>Women aren't the problem.
>>
>>68139699
I'm Irish and I'm rich. Stop this UK vs Ireland meme. The English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh are bros.

There are minority idiots on both sides but the vast majority of us work incredibly well together.
>>
>>68140242
>but they can't go their own way with a long term relationship

That's where we disagree. MGTOW is far more than just the sphere of personal relationships. It's men vs women, not 1 man vs 1 woman. It's something men do to weaken women's standing in society.
>>
>>68140440
>Then what's with the logo in the top right corner of the infograph?

It's a symbol that symbolizes the awareness/attitude.
>>
>>68140729
>Nothing wear me down.

Time will tell.

>Nagging is what betas do.

Nagging is what women do. You are a fucking retard or perhaps some second gen arab which is on par with a UK retard.
>>
>>68128163
>HURR HURR HURR I got one vagina for the rest of my life! And guess what? I only get sex when SHE wants it! She was skinny and hot before marriage now she's a fucking pig.

>HURR HURR HURR but it's all worth it cause I get some fat pussy once a year HURR DURR

Can't wait until she blows some nigger because you weren't taking care of her emotional needs
>>
>>68139735
Oh yeah, of course it's fucked up. Women are in government positions thanks to kikes.

There are many things fucked up with the west, anon. Is this your first day on /pol/? You'll notice that there are many things like feminism at are also backed and funded by kikes.

Lurk moar. Otherwise I agree with you on women being in power. It's shit and natural.

>>68140263
doesn't happen to me/10

>>68139743
>you must not be soft
>you must not be this, you must not be that
>must must must

hhmmm

>she not be a whore
>she must not be this, she must not be that
>must must must

I'm literally raping you m8.
>>
>>68140797
Pls no. Why so keen on dividing the genders?
>>
>ctrl-f bitter
>no results

surprising desu senpai
>>
>>68140408
>keep looking for a woman who is not a complete cretin or degenerate.
see >>68133363
>>
>>68129543
Why would I fuck a trap when I could just fuck your wife or millions of other sluts who just give it up for free. Don't be mad you got dragged into a fruitless marriage. Figure a way out.
>>
File: division.jpg (106 KB, 536x626) Image search: [Google]
division.jpg
106 KB, 536x626
>>68141543
>Why so keen on dividing the genders?

Because women are parasites. Welcome to /pol/, newfag.
>>
>>68127801
Finally - an organisation full of men in which all the basement-dwelling virgins can belong to. Brilliant.
>>
>>68141325
>Time will tell.
Nope. I have no reason to wear down. I don't listen to the TVkike where they use words like ''Getting old? Maybe you soul X and Y, settle down and buy a soft couch and do Z instead''

I'm not much different to my father. He's like what, 55 or something? He's no different to what he was when he was young. He just isn't a football thug any more, that's literally it.

Meanwhile, my mothers father is literally running riot putting pranks on people. He hasn't aged in the mind. Why? High Energy just like me.
>>
>>68141878
Fuck of kike. Ain't my problem that you got burned by a bunch of skanks
>>
>>68127801
Daily reminder it is the epitome of Christianity to practice celibacy. Paul walked with God and found it to be good. Christ taught should we be able to accept it. We should for the glory of God.
>>
>>68141937
Click my ID and read my posts if you want.

I'm just BTFO MGTOW shills left, right and centre with experiences in life and knowing loads of people.
>>
>>68132974
I was mid way through srx with a crazy chick when she stopped & started telling me how she was thinking about another girl she's in love with.
>>I was like okay are we gonna finish up here or are you going to gtfo
Next day I was a shell of my former self
>>
>>68127922
Enjoy buying golddiggers branded shit every week retard
>>
>>68140738
>>68141601
I know it's difficult but they're not all crap. I have only met a few in my life but they are out there.

Be very careful though when looking as some women are utterly crazy.
>>
>>68142085
What does celibacy have to do with MGTOW?

This is a MGTOW thread, not a celibacy thread. The notion that MGTOW are celibate is a straw-man ad hominem. It's a shaming tactic. In essence, people who use this tactic are intentionally misrepresent us by clamming that we can't get laid and implying that means we have no value.

It's an emotional argument.
>>
>>68142410
watch the video.
>>
>having kids

TIP TOP KEK
>>
>>68137573
Thankfully I live in a small conservative town where my kids will learn traditional values not just from me but by the community at large. The limp wristed metrosexuals that agree with OP will whine later in another thread about the dismal future of ""muh white race" and how action needs to be taken. Fucking useless little twats need to remove themselves
>>
>>68142241
>Click my ID and read my posts if you want.
I think I'll skip, but cheers anyway mate.
>>
>>68142994
I don't blame ya.

If you're already in the know, you'll know that MGTOW is jew tier anyway.

I'm just here to defend having relationships with women, and I'm going screen cap my posts and their replies into a picture so I don't have to attack it any longer.
>>
>>68142603
I did and I know some of the shit that women can pull on people but it's still worth looking for a woman despite good women being like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I would work on yourself first in career, mind and body before going for a relationship however. That part I agree as self-improvement can work wonders.
>>
>>68128273
Remember Whites control the majority of the nuclear weapons on Earth, if we ever have the possibility of White Genocide a few would use those weapons and the whites would become the majority
>>
>>68127801
Is this behaviour honestly ever chosen? Seems like it's thrust upon a lot of autismos / social awkwards regardless of how they feel.
>>
>>68127801
jewish trick. small mind thinks THIS is justified selfish action, when it literally isnt.

your selfishness causes more pain for the world, because without more white people, there will be more muslims, more niggers, more jews. and you can bet your ass there will be suffering allover the planet. they are the ones that would kill animal by torturing it first. whites are the ones that aim for quick death for the animal. never forget this, we are the real difference in this world that so heavily still leans to cause extra pain

>muh invidualism

fuck your stupid shit, this is team effort, without it there is no justice

and you can bet your ass whites are far too stupid to fix these kind of things without fighting injustice with violence. you dont need to know every fucking detail or run to every inviduals need. form groups, RWDS would be ideal.
>>
File: thx.jpg (152 KB, 829x631) Image search: [Google]
thx.jpg
152 KB, 829x631
>>68143385
>If you're already in the know, you'll know that MGTOW is jew tier anyway.

Lol.

>>>/trolling/
>>>/b/
>>
>>68146233
What about the selfishness of women, fingol???
It's always the man's fault of course.
>>
>herbivore culture
fuck off
>>
>>68143385
Yeah MGTOW is jew tier, sure.
Go spend the money on Rolex watches and Porshes to get some world class pussy and be a good goy.
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.