[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the general consensus of primitivism/tribalism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-03-14-17-43-20.png (251 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-14-17-43-20.png
251 KB, 540x960
What's the general consensus of primitivism/tribalism?

https://youtu.be/ioo9jps1K_k

https://youtu.be/jrhajlfgWDM
>>
>>68127632
It was the best way, but it's too late to go back barring a nuclear war.
>>
>>68127721
Or solar flare/volcanic eruptions
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 960x720
Idk ask uncle Ted
>>
How will we kill the Jews with just sticks and stones?
>>
It's an inferior form of government and society, which is why we moved away from it.
>>
It's not fucking hard, if you hate the modern world so much just go build a shack in the woods. You won't have the FBI break your door down if you refrain from sending bombs in the mail.
>>
>>68127987
Whose to say the cesspool of the interconnected world and society isn't inferior
>>
>>68127632
I'm about 7 minutes in. Seems interesting. Shame it's beyond the average /pol/lacks attention span
>>
>>68128079
Because a tribal/primitive society will fall immediately, either by conquest or by assimilation, to a more connected and modern society.

It's what happened in the past and it will happen again.
>>
>>68128079
>Describes the interconnected world as a cesspool
>Not only evidently owns some sort of computer with an internet connection but evidently makes use of it

Do you send messages about animal rights on skin you cut from a live, conscious rabbit?
>>
>>68128064
This, basically.

Although to Ted's slight credit he did state that he was happy enough to live the way he had been for the rest of his life, before a logging company began working near his cabin and bothering him all day and night.
>>
>>681282
Saying it's hypocritical to use technology while being against the world it's created isn't an argument.
>>
>>68128079
If you want to see primitivism, look at shitholes like rural India, Afghanistan, or Africa. They're shitholes who frequently gangrape/stone people to death. Despite your memes about le evil immigrants, the bad ones are coming from primitive shitholes.
>>
>>68128447
Doesn't have to coencide with death and evil. Many tribes were not so brutal.
>>
>>68128374
Why didn't he just blow up the loggers instead of attacking random people?
>>
>>68128603
He attacked random people to get publicity. Would anyone know about his book industrial society and it's future in this uncontrollable mass media
>>
>>68128291
Not an animal rights activist or an eco terrorist. Deforestation is a problem but not a big one.
>>
>>68128769
I think turning a few loggers into pink mist would have attracted some amount of publicity.
>>
>>68128884
I meant in terms of hypocrisy.
>>
>>68128937
Once again. Saying it's hypocritical to use technology while being against the world it's created isn't an argument.
>>
>>68128900
He killed geneticists and engineers furthering the industrial monster.
>>
>>68129069
I wasn't sure who you were replying to because you mangled the reply. Pointing out that you're using technology while decrying its effects is absolutely because it highlights how much stock you put in your professed beliefs. It's not like demanding teleporters or fusion, you can, with the same amount of effort as your ancestors, go and live a primitive tribal life in the woods or wherever you want to sit in mud.
>>
>>68129164
He killed an executive, a lobbyist and a computer seller.
>>
>>68129539
When he started he was blowing up scientists. They didn't die because the bombs weren't as good. The lobbyist was collateral damage. The computer salesmen advocated the computers need in society.
>>
>>68129353
Discussion of primitivism with a positive view on a computer is not hypocritical. It's a discussion. I wanted to know others opinion on the matter.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.