[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is beyond retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: i dont even.png (262 KB, 504x792) Image search: [Google]
i dont even.png
262 KB, 504x792
Guys, I literally dont even know how to respond to this.
>>
"So you're fine with exaggerating a point in order to get someone to look into it, much like Trump?"
>>
Reply,
I've read it, and it's misleading.

Also, post stuff that shits on bernie, or shillary.
>>
I think we should take away food stamps from people who own cars. The Alabama law doesn't go far enough.
>>
File: 1406726228476.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1406726228476.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>kikebook

Fuck off faggot what do you expect
>>
>>68127397
Don't reply, it's pure retardery and possibly some extreme bait
>>
>intended effect
>making your page look inaccurate and possibly losing voters
>>
>>68127501
and also every politician ever.
>>
the best part is the guy is Jewish.
>>
>>68127397
What's retarded is the person doesn't realize that by counting a car as an asset, upwards of 35% of Food Stamp recepients would lose their food stamps BECAUSE THEIR NEW TOTAL ASSETS WOULD EXCEED THE LIMIT.

Jesus Christ, conservatards are beyond stupid.
>>
>>68127501

That would imply Trump is exaggerating. He actually under-exaggerates the problems.
>>
>>68127849

Car only counts as an asset if it's in your name. ;)

What you do is don't get married. Have the vehicles in you (the man's) name. Have the house in your name. "Rent" the house to your baby mamma. Let her use "your" car.

Literally pays to not get married in today's society.
>>
>>68128069
I've seen that happen in more than one instance. Then the man can just up and leave and take all his stuff while shes left with nothing but the food stamps she was already leeching off of. It's kind of poetic justice in a way.
>>
When I was a kid, and we were on Foodstamps, if you had more than one TV, they were gone. If you had more than one care, they were gone.
>>
>>68127849
so you're mad that people have to declare their true value instead of hiding drug money in physical assets, like, you guessed it, automobiles

>doesn't see anything wrong with a person pulling foodstamps yet driving a brand new mustang.

>also, implying i'm a conservative
>>
>>68127397
>ha ha I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>68128426
this is pretty much exactly what I was thinking as well Anon.
>>
>>68127849
>afford to drive a car
>qualified for free lunch by taxpayers' dime
I'll never understand the works of American society.
>>
>>68127397
See this is the problem with people today, they are unwilling to admit they are wrong. This weekend 2 of my friends shared the fake FOX news Donald Trump quote about him calling all FOX news viewers stupid, and they both got angry at me and threatened to block me for pointing this out.
>>
>>68127397
You could probably just leave it. You look smarter and they look like an idiot covering their ass for saying dumb shit. You come out on top and they'll probably delete it because they look retarded
>>
>>68127397
Tell them that's exactly what Hitler did, and that you're feeling emotionally triggered by their response.
>>
>>68127986
>The unemployment is up to 99%!
>The wall needs to be 30 ft high
>We're at an 6.25x10^76$ deficit with Chyna
>not under-exaggerating the problem
>>
File: 1457660510714.png (121 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
1457660510714.png
121 KB, 325x340
>>68127397

>Guys

Hello sexist enjoying your vago?
>>
>>68127501
Trumps exaggerations force people to look at facts they would rather deny.
>>
>>68128989
Shutup and go make some watches or whatever your "almost but not quite germany" country does.
>>
>>68128543
>what is a person working a minimum wage job that requires a car to get to work
fucking chink
>>
File: 144454521468.png (7 KB, 192x102) Image search: [Google]
144454521468.png
7 KB, 192x102
>>68129179

Still a sexist and it seems, regarding your bad
trade school tier shitpost, that you are
triggered or a sociopath trying to fish in a lake
full of white whales.

>Iam out

Have fun Ismael
>>
>>68129275
> there isn't even a public bus to get you to work

Jesus christ I didn't realize canada was that much of a third word country. Even the shittiest cities in the US have buses to get you within walking distance to anywhere you need to go
>>
>>68129914

Maybe he lives out in the middle of nowhere. In rural parts you sometimes see people hitchhiking to work every day.
>>
>>68129275
>doing a job so far from your home, you'll need a car
>mfw it's minimum wage job
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.