[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>americans will defend this JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: map_children_pct_min.jpg (129 KB, 1600x1236) Image search: [Google]
map_children_pct_min.jpg
129 KB, 1600x1236
>americans will defend this
JUST
>>
ib they're abobe sigsdy persent then surely they're nod a minoridy?
>>
>>68126477
>larger percent of population
>still think they are minorities

fucking niggers.
>>
File: 1436212057473.jpg (33 KB, 420x443) Image search: [Google]
1436212057473.jpg
33 KB, 420x443
>>68126858
>blacks make about about 12% of the US population
>not a minority
>>
File: KellyYouDick.png (410 KB, 594x508) Image search: [Google]
KellyYouDick.png
410 KB, 594x508
>>68126477
Why don't you just make a map outlining population of whites rather than "minorities". At this point being white puts you in the minority in most places.
>>
>>68127318
>whites make up 15% of the world population
>not a minority
>>
>>68127684
>Muslims make up 97% of Belgiums population
>not a minority
>>
>>68129226
Well to be fair muslim isn't a race it's a person who is a practitioner of Islam.
>>
>>68126477
I can explain the South western part in one word: Illegals.
>>
>AZ 50-60%
what the fuck, never noticed that many before.
>>
>>68129523
Nevada checking in can confirm that it doesn't seem like there is that many. Even in the greater LV valley it doesn't seem that high and LV makes up about a half of our population.

Something about this map seems off. OP wouldn't happen to be taking us on a ruse cruise would he?
>>
File: rexfeatures_481177a_717544b.jpg (44 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
rexfeatures_481177a_717544b.jpg
44 KB, 780x520
>>68130686
>>68129523
>children
Can confirm it's true because I live in Vegas.
>>
>>68131159
Well it's been a while since I've been out of school and it's not like I just hang around elementary and middle schools so I guess if they are only counting children it's something I would have no frame of reference about. That being said I blame Cali for the influx of "minorities" here. I'm seeing a direct correlation between the number of people fleeing Cali and a change in our demographics/policy. It's like Californians shit up their own state so they left only to start shitting up ours.
>>
>>68131839
yeah, fucking californians man. Im about to start running those fucks off the road up here in Utah. They really need to learn to drive and unlearn what the Asians have showed them
>>
>>68126477
the demographical landscape in which your children will grow up will be different. Just think for it for a second, these kids are being taught how white man is bad and once they grow up they will be majority and there will be discrimination against white people.

just hope the country doesn't end up like zimbabwe.
>>
If I could stop being brown I would.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.