[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MY COUSIN TELLS ME I HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH TO EVEN LIVE IN SOCAL,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1401003121628.jpg (18 KB, 630x270) Image search: [Google]
1401003121628.jpg
18 KB, 630x270
MY COUSIN TELLS ME I HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH TO EVEN LIVE IN SOCAL, NM AND TX

HE HAS A HARD TIME TALKING TO PEOPLE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS BASICALLY A SPIC AND THE WORSE THING IS MOST OF 'EM DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AMERICA HAHAHAA
>>
Draw a shitty picture about it fgt
>>
File: more anglo than canada.jpg (92 KB, 630x422) Image search: [Google]
more anglo than canada.jpg
92 KB, 630x422
>>68125321

There's more than one Mudlaysian in /pol/, just so we're clear.

Besides, that shitskin autist doesn't post here. Not that I can see.
>>
As a Mexican this is bullshit. I know an illegal and he can speak english better than the dindus.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>68125051
You can save a lot of money shopping at the Mexican markets in SoCal. It's worth it to learn Spanish.
>>
>>68125051
Spanish is going to replace English in the next five years, so learn it.
>>
>>68125051
You will be confused for a spic in any of those places by the sheer virtue of your brown skin. It's worth at least knowing how to say you're not Mexican in Spanish. It also helps haggle prices at flea markets if you know their language.
>>
File: Mexican Americans.png (497 KB, 543x484) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Americans.png
497 KB, 543x484
>>68126355
OP is clearly incorrect. Mexican Americans are well known for being able to read and write English perfectly so that they can continue to live in America illegally.
>>
>>68125051
That's not true. Unless you plan on living in a shitty neighborhood, why would you even be talking to the ones that can't speak English?
>>
>>68126562
Spanish in literally a nigger tier language. It won't replace jackshit. The pinnacle of Spanish literature is fucking don Quixote. It's almost as poor a language as Arabic.
>>
Texan here, shut the fuck up. I talk all the English I want and if anyone has a problem I just tell them to learn English or fuck off. It sucks how the state government is cucked and puts Spanish on all documents though.
>>
File: 1274347978696.gif (231 KB, 679x801) Image search: [Google]
1274347978696.gif
231 KB, 679x801
>>68126355
>>
SoCal resident here.

I've forgotten every damn thing I've learned from the 3 years of Spanish classes I passed in high school.

English being my only language has not made life any more difficult.
>>
>>68127054
Gringo enojado
>>
>>68127054
What's the problem with Don Quijote?
>>
>tfw I got woken up at 4am by some spic who couldn't speak English with the wrong number
>>
I use to live in San Diego. It can be useful to know Spanish...but it is certainly not necessary
>>
>>68125051
I speak Spanish, I can help bro.
>>
File: 1457462465131.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
1457462465131.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>68125051
That's horseshit, the unilingual Spanish speakers keep to their own niche communities & shops for the most part because they know they aren't welcomed and confuse the fuck out of everyone they attempt to communicate with.
>>
>>68127054
No, Spanish spoken by the low class Indios is niggertier and absolutely dreadful to the ear. It's just a noisy, abrasive, disgusting slur of awful. Spanish spoken by Spaniards and typical middle/upper class folks is alright though.
>>
>>68125051
i live in basically mexico, here is my solution

dont talk to people who dont speak english
>>
>>68125051
I live in San Diego which is about as south as you can get in California and I don't speak a word of Spanish and never had any problem. Only old Mexican ladies don't speak English, plus most of the city is racially segregated. Mira Mesa, Kearny mesa, and clairemont are asian strongholds, la jolla, mission hills, north park, and Coronado are white majority, encanto is black and Chula Vista, barrio Logan, and imperial beach are full of Mexicans.
>>
>>68125051
I lived in Southern California for three years before I moved back to the east coast. I never learned a word of Spanish.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.