[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is a fear mongering racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x880
Femanon here
>>
I'd be surprised if anyone falls for this bait
>>
>>68123676
Way to prove the stereotype that females are clueless airheads who should stay out of things they don't understand
>>
>>68123676
That's funny, if Trump beats up any blacks attending his rally, why did a black guy beat up an anti trump protester at yesterday's rally?
>>
File: 1458024886316.jpg (43 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458024886316.jpg
43 KB, 960x540
>image says white supporters beat up people of color
>black trump supporter beat out the shit out of a white protester yesterday

???
>>
>>68123871
He's uniting everyone against Liberal Democrat and SJWs.
>>
>>68123676
I look at this and ponder. How did this "femanon" find the time to post it? It is Sunday morning in the US, as the flag shows. She would most likely be making her family breakfast in the kitchen or shopping at the grocery store. Perhaps a break from ironing?
>>
>>68123917

DELETE THIS NOW, IT DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE!
>>
>>68123900
name
>>
>>68123676

So how about that black Trump supporter beating the shit out of the KKK-supporting Bernie voters at the rally yesterday?
>>
>>68123996
this literally happened, don't have the link.
>>
>>68123979
Do you live under a rock?
>>
File: 1458402076055.jpg (81 KB, 735x672) Image search: [Google]
1458402076055.jpg
81 KB, 735x672
my cat raped me. i don't know what got into her. i was laying down on the couch in my underwear and my fat fuck 18 pound cat jumped on my chest. she usually resents being held so i thought this was weird but whatever. i started petting her and she kneaded me like usual, but after a few minutes of this she slowly scooted downward to my stomach and penis area. i thought it was innocent at first but then she spread her legs wide and sat her genitalia on top of my now semi-erect penis while kneading me harder. there was nothing could do, i was like a deer caught in the headlights trying to suppress its erection. she kept purring and dryhumping her cat hole onto my penis until i let out some seminal fluid. at this point i was horrified and threw her off. she's supposed to be spayed.

i did not consent and i do not know what to do. should i confront her about it? should i punish her? call the police?

please help.
>>
File: 1454263061531.jpg (32 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1454263061531.jpg
32 KB, 504x504
>>68123676

He got tons of support from people like me and my beaner-american friends...

>we dont show it
>its kinda taboo subject
>sitting around dinner table everyone waits first for someone to say Trump
>goto my room, return with MAGA hat
>approving nods from everyone
>"hijito, dont wear that hat outside"
>"sookay abuelita, I have a CCW"
>"remember, double tap center mast hijito"
>"I love you grandma.."
>>
>You even call this bait.jpg
>>
>>68124339
Call he employer and make a go fund me
>>
>>68123676
Oh, he absolutely is. He's an awful man.

So are you going to go vote for Clinton instead, who's all but openly a puppet of the same entrenched, corporate-cucked, corrupt system that's been in charge since the Reagan administration?

pick your poison - chaos or order
>>
You're not even trying anymore, shame on you
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>68124339

>mfw that story
>>
>>68123900
sauce?

>>68124347
My sister and I are both supporting Sanders, she's illegal though and here on a work visa. South America is shit for young Hispanics, why would you want a candidate who would send people to that hell?

>>68124482
Heaven, voting Sanders. He will make life great for NEETS and young adults.
>>
>>68124482
>Implying Donald Trump isn't also in cahoots with that same group of corrupt individuals where the purpose isn't governing America so that it can grow into a healthy nation full of happy people, but the purpose is to obtain as much power as they can and receive money by corporate lobbies.

lmao you are bluepilled as fuck. No president you vote for will ever save this country.
>>
>>
>>68124672

> candidate who would send people to that hell

Trump is nationalist. And a protectionist.

If he gets manufacturing back stateside it will be a boom to Latin America.

>raw material can be exported north instead of to china
>paid for in dollars not chingchong money
>increased manufacturing sector means more opportunities for engineers, scientists etc in the USA and at home (something that one sided trade with China does not provide)
>being an isolationist, it means the US will stay out Latin American politics

Good all the way around senpai,

Nothing wrong with closing your borders and wanting only the brightest and hardest working individuals entering your country..

>dual citizenship Mining Engineer here
>>
>>68124672
>South America is shit for young Hispanics, why would you want a candidate who would send people to that hell

Because that is THEIR nation and THEIR duty to improve it if they don't like it. Importing misery to my country will not alleviate the misery in yours.
>>
>>68123676
Racist Drumpf
>>
>>68123676
>Trump is a fear mongering racist
>Posts a fear mongering picture that divides people by the colour of their skin

wew lad
>>
This is literally undebatable, I already won

Shut up
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.