[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x437
What happened to that feral nigger that attacked the white woman for having a MAGA sticker on her laptop?

Was he ever arrested? Expelled? Or do we have to do to St John's what we did to Mizzou?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/fail-mizzou-student-protests-black-student-applications-19/

http://www.abc17news.com/news/spring-2016-enrollment-at-mizzou-lower-than-5year-average-between-semesters/37515656
>>
>>68118588
they did absolutely nothing did they?
>>
>>68118588
he won a nobel peace prize
>>
I need answers
>>
He got a scholarship to Yale and a 60% off coupon for some Lebrons.
>>
>>68119229
Bump for support and interest
>>
at first
This is Sick, I know this is off subject a little, I went to college 25 years ago, but I borrowed a total of 26k, how can you spend 95k-120k for four years when you get out how big is that payment, mine is 300 and I"ve been going for 23 years, 7 more to go.....wooo hooooo, I never thought I'd say this, sucks to be the younger generation, and all the Obama debt......

but then
Wow, when I originally read article they had the semester cost in it, now it's been removed, KMIZ alters their stories, no more comments from me as I will get news from competitive source, wow, unbelievable!!!
>>
>>68118724
why even ask
>>
>>68119883
Wtf
>>
They find answers in violence, what a surprise. University will not be different from the regular school. It's not the place.
>>
>>68118588

What the fuck? It all happened BECAUSE of black people. So blacks now bail out on the shit they caused?
>>
>>68120268
Comments on ABC. Seems ABC altered the article to cover up how much the costs are.
>>
File: craigslist.jpg (81 KB, 666x380) Image search: [Google]
craigslist.jpg
81 KB, 666x380
>>68118588
Guy got arrested 2 weeks later for stabbing some other black guy over a bad Craigslist deal over a pair of Jordans.
>>
>>68118588
Probably said men need to stop violence against women
>>
>>68118588
>he thinks a nigger was held responsible for his actions
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68118588
I dunno the latest stories I can find are back in mid February and they all say the same thing.
>>
>>68120830
Source on that?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.