[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We interrupt these memes for a /pol/ service announcement.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1341475551587.jpg (16 KB, 331x246) Image search: [Google]
1341475551587.jpg
16 KB, 331x246
Let's take a break from the fun and discuss the one of the most blatant violations of our constitutional rights.

Warrant-less surveillance of the domestic communications and communications records of millions of ordinary Americans.

The US government, with assistance from major telecommunications carriers including AT&T, has engaged in massive, dragnet surveillance since at least 2001.

This surveillance is unconstitutional and in it's current form has the potential to destroy the other rights guaranteed to us in the Constitution.

Since this board has a huge hard-on for Trump I'd like point out that Trump has shown his support for this surveillance on a few occasions.

Feel free to try to back Trump even though he is totally wrong on this.
>>
>>68117851
>wrong about one thing
>reason to totally abandon the crusade

pfft fuck off, its in instances of massive terrorist cells if i remember the context correctly. while i agree that what the NSA did was a massive civil liberties violation, its not the end of the world
>>
Trumps a faggot
>>
Trump could endorse satan and there would be a wall of text where a trumptard explains how Satan ain't a bad guy and dindu nuffin.
>>
Gtfo pussy.
You and I both know that what the NSA is doing is making us safe.
>>
Only pedos and drug dealers care about privacy laws
>>
>>68118153
Not exactly..

"Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said he’d be OK with restoring the post-9/11 Patriot Act and that he errs “on the side of security” in the ongoing debate over the NSA’s phone-snooping program."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/2/donald-trump-nsa-phone-snooping-program-i-err-side/

I agree with Trump on a number of issues and will likely still vote for him over Hilary but everyone needs to be aware he is completely ignorant on this issue.
>>
File: RP_Kotor.jpg (85 KB, 820x880) Image search: [Google]
RP_Kotor.jpg
85 KB, 820x880
Loyal /pol/acks remember the better days.
>>
>>68118383
Fine give me a key to your house and I promise I won't steal or blackmail you if I find out we have ideological differences.
>>
>interrupting my shitposting for this garbage underaged thread

Yeah, nah, I'm leaving.
Saged & Hidden.
>>
>>68118271
"FBI agents can’t point to any major terrorism cases they’ve cracked thanks to the key snooping powers in the Patriot Act, the Justice Department’s inspector general said in a report Thursday that could complicate efforts to keep key parts of the law operating."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/21/fbi-admits-patriot-act-snooping-powers-didnt-crack/?page=all
>>
>>68118753
>Can't defend himself or his god so he ignores the thread.

Stick around, you might learn a thing or two.
>>
>>68118904
That's the FBI retard. They only handle domestic terrorists.
>>
>>68119091
>being a cock gobbling "libertarian"

Come back when you've grown-up, retard.
You know what the most embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life was?

When I openly admitted I was voting for RP, and said I was a libertarian.
I can never wash off the stupidity, and the shame that comes with being a fucking retarded high and might do nothing piece of human garbage that has their brain riddled witih half-assed cop out answers that solve absolutely nothing and absolutely make things worse for the people of my country.

Libertarian countries don't exist because they've already been invaded and made into something better long ago.

It's a soft, weak ideology, pushed by children and fags who live in bubbles.

There, better bitch?
Now I really am I going.
>>
File: 1341429177442.jpg (37 KB, 476x500) Image search: [Google]
1341429177442.jpg
37 KB, 476x500
>>68119220
"The only incident the NSA has ever disclosed in which its domestic metadata collection program played a key role involved a San Diego man who was convicted of transferring $8,500 to al Shabaab in Somalia — the terror group responsible for a mass shooting at a mall in Kenya. And the metadata program is the only one that has been reigned in since the Snowden disclosures.

The three other terrorism cases the NSA cited as warrantless surveillance success stories were debunked. Either the government could have gotten a warrant, or it received a tip from British intelligence, or it was a case of fraud, not terrorism."

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/17/u-s-mass-surveillance-has-no-record-of-thwarting-large-terror-attacks-regardless-of-snowden-leaks/

Sorry wrong again.
>>
>>68119487
>Come back when you've grown-up, retard.
>You know what the most embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life was?
>When I openly admitted I was voting for RP, and said I was a libertarian.
>I can never wash off the stupidity, and the shame that comes with being a fucking retarded high and might do nothing piece of human garbage that has their brain riddled witih half-assed cop out answers that solve absolutely nothing and absolutely make things worse for the people of my country.

Literally name calling nonsense

>Libertarian countries don't exist because they've already been invaded and made into something better long ago.

I have never once said I supported a fully libertarian country.

Certain aspects of libertarianism I absolutely agree with while others I do not.

Your understanding of reality is warped severely if you think things are as black and white as that.
>>
>>68119529
So you're okay with letting terrorists communicate over the Internet freely? Thats very weak and cucky
>>
File: 1350340480199.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1350340480199.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>68120398
Innocent until proven guilty and free from unreasonable search and seizure unless suspected of a crime.

Is that too difficult for your little mind to understand? If so, stop posting and start lurking newfriend.
>>
File: 1365032038000.jpg (215 KB, 792x732) Image search: [Google]
1365032038000.jpg
215 KB, 792x732
>>68120398
Pic very related
>>
>>68120806
>>68121165
Good thing libtards have no chance of being elected.

The US doesn't agree with you now so you might as well leave.

Just like I will be leaving this shitty thread. Saged
>>
>>68118259
Satan doesn't exist
Next argument
>>
File: ftge.gif (986 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
ftge.gif
986 KB, 500x270
>>68119869

Don't even bother. Newfriends are under the impression that having a smaller government that operates on the principle of liberty is tantamount to wanting to get rid of all government and living in a Mad Max dystopia.

Libertarian = AnCap is the most bizarre meme I've ever seen.

But they'll show you! They'll call you a cuck, fail to address their argument and do le epic downsage!
>>
File: frank church.png (36 KB, 420x450) Image search: [Google]
frank church.png
36 KB, 420x450
friendly reminder
>>
>>68117851
>Warrant-less surveillance of the domestic communications and communications records of millions of ordinary Americans.
So?
You are doing the same thing to us. When we talk about it, you Murricans call us tinfoil heads because you haven't been informed about Snowden somehow.
>>
If there was actually a terrorist threat, there would be terrorist attacks in the US every day. How hard would it be to poison a water supply, or detonate a fertilizer bomb in a mall? The fact that this never happens is evidence that the NSA is lying about the need for surveillance. At this point, why do they expect there would be any terrorists left who were stupid enough to communicate online?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.