[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S.MH To BH fami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
S.MH To BH fami
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
>>68117378
WE
>>
DRUNK N SHEEIT
>>
SLAVES
>>
They still kill each other en masse on Sunday, only this time without masters or booze..
>>
>>68117378
>why they put liquor stores in every corner
>they
>implying that those stores are run by white people
>>
>>68117378
The government or "they" don't strategically put liquor stores in ghettos its ambitious store owners who know poor people like to escape their troubles through alcohol. Not a conspiracy just simple supply and demand.
>>
Makes perfect sense; slave owners wrecking their property, property that cost about as much as a car today, in weekly demolition derbies.

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! This Sunday, come watch slaves sustain serious injuries at Massa Joes' Slave Knockdown!
>>
Why would someone destroy their means of production?
>>
>>68117378
With black power comes no responsibly. God forbid they every be accountable for their own actions. Yt's fault every time..
>>
>>68117915
They should blame the Pakis/Indians for that i think
>>
>>68117378
>implying they didn't do that on their own accord
>>
>>68117378

I blame Tarantino for this.

Mandinguos are a meme , apparently a slave was way too expensive for this kind of shit.
>>
>>68117378
destroying your property for the lulz I can't understand but probably only niggers can understand because they do all the time
>>
File: uhh, okay.jpg (191 KB, 1000x566) Image search: [Google]
uhh, okay.jpg
191 KB, 1000x566
>>68117378
>slave owners bought slaves for what, in today's dollars, would be upwards of tens of thousands of dollars per unit
>have them kill each other for fun
>>
>>68117378

the fuck? If you gave someone ridiculous amounts of whiskey, they would either die, pass out, or be too drunk to fight
>>
File: 1458074602828.png (729 KB, 899x596) Image search: [Google]
1458074602828.png
729 KB, 899x596
>>68117378
Why must they always post things that are easily disproven by a ten second search on Wikipedia. And yet every person that sees that picture will just get angry and stay ignorant. Goddammit, yes I mad.
>>
Don't they kill each other already without alcohol?
>>
>slave owners enjoyed destroying their property
Why are blacks so retarded?
>>
>>68117378
Slaves weren't that built. They didn't eat enough protein to get that buff.

Revisionist history painting these savages as strongmen.

Working the fields is GOOD for the negro.
>>
>IZ DA WHITE MAYNZ FAULT WE BEEZ KILLIN EACH OTHER

kek
They will stop at no lengths.
>>
Would you care to cite a source for this historical fact?
>>
>>68117378
slaves cost the equivilent of a car or tractor today

20,000 ti 50,000 dollars typically, There is no evidence of widespread slave fighting the cost alone was prohibitive.

besides, it actually was illegal to murder a slave.
>>
> white people conspiracy theories
The military industrial complex was involved with the 9/11 attacks to act as a catalyst for war in order to profit from the sale of munitions and other military implements

> black people conspiracy theories
Ay hol up...they be puttin liquor stows in da hood to trick a nigga. Das how dey did dem slaves. Shit imma go get me some drank ri naw.
>>
>>68117378
NOW THEY DO IT TO THEMSELVES LMAO
>>
File: WE_WUZ_KANGZ.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
WE_WUZ_KANGZ.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
KANGZ
>>
File: 1457771075359.jpg (104 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1457771075359.jpg
104 KB, 640x960
WE
>>
>football
>boxing
>basketberg

you still do, buckwheat
>>
>spend money on slaves
>spend more money so they can kill each other instead of work for you

No one did this
>>
>>68117378

>Spend a bunch of money on slaves to do manual labor for your
>Make them fight, sustaining injuries that reduce their productivity and encouraging them to be violent to your other farm equipment

Yeah no
>>
>>68117378
>Django was a historical movie
>>
>>68117378
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
>>
>>68123611
whats the point of slaves? the same money could pay a laborer for at least a year of solid work. The laborer isnt going to steal your expensive whiskey and start fights with the other slaves.
>>
>>68122539
>implying niggers can read
>>
File: 1456226865619s.jpg (7 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
1456226865619s.jpg
7 KB, 250x227
>>
>>68117378

Mandingo fighting was invented for Django - boxing matches happened but fights to the death are pure fiction.
>>
>Everything is oppression
>"They" are putting the liquor stores in the hood.
>>
File: 1420575753360.jpg (162 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1420575753360.jpg
162 KB, 720x576
>>
>>68117378
>Implying slave masters didn't get their slaves drunk so they could fuck his wife while he watched, like I do now.
Sometimes I get lucky and he fucks me too.
>>
Why would you take time out of your day to deliberately cause damage to your own assets and potentially lose an investment if one of your slaves is seriously injured or died?
It's like black America thinks slavery was some cruel joke and not a business.

Is there a single piece of evidence to back this up?
>>
so many nigs are so fucking psychotic and paranoid, what the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
>>68117378
>The liquor store owners, at night, close their business, knock on every nigger's door, comes in, takes out a gun, points it at the head of the nigger living in that house, forces him to sit down on a chair, straps him to that chair, straps a funnel tightly in the nigger's mouth, opens a bottle of Johnnie Walker, pours down the entire bottle down the funnel down the niggers throat, then lets the nigger loose, then goes to another nigger home, does the same, then goes back to the liquor store, then sits on the roof, then pulls his binoculars, some popcorn and laughs and masturbates while 2 random niggers fight each other in a drunken brawl.

yep makes sense
>>
>>68126932
I'm sure really really rich plantation owners did this. Maybe ones with decent breeding programs.
>>
>>68120067
BRING YOUR CHILD
BRING YOUR WIFE
IF YOU COME WITH A BIBLE AND A ROPE YOU ENTER FREEEEEEE
ONLY THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
>>
>>68120900
Mandingdus
>>
File: lil_yellow_bitch.jpg (44 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
lil_yellow_bitch.jpg
44 KB, 526x394
>>
>>68122233
lol this.
Also, the selective breeding meme, why would a slave owner selectively breed (omitting cripples, obviously) anyone capable of picking cotton?
>>
>>68117378
It's true though. There's so many liquor stores and check cashing stores in the ghetto because those are the most profitable businesses.
>>
There are liquor stores in nice white neighborhoods. Alcohol doesn't magically turn you into a monster. That part is already there.
>>
So blacks are admitting they have no self-control

Gotcha
>>
>>68128403
Humans could be improved through selective breeding. I'm sure with enough work you could produce smarter, stronger slaves. The problem is it's hard to force and it takes too long.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.