[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abo Stories/Hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>be burger
>go to australia for spring break with familia
>driving through queensland
>stop in gas station to get beer
>hearmy younger sister scream
>some hairy filthy abo is sucking gas from my car
>not even trying to siphon just fucking DRINKING IT
>Shop owner comes out and shoos the abo away
>just tells us "this is a normal thing"
>>
>>68116639

i've never even seen one IRL but internet suggests that these are the most subhuman of all subhuman

we should put them in zoos so that once there are no more left in their natural habitat we can continue to study them
>>
>>68116785
maybe we should put you into a zoo :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 732x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 732x484
>>
>>68116639
This is really sad. The white man made the native turn into a filthy animal. My eyes got teared with that "shoos the abo away". I'm glad the white race will cease to exist in the next years.
>>
>>68116988
The Eternal Jew strikes again. Thanks for the tip, Mehmet.
>>
>>68117112
At least I can walk out of my home without being shot by a coked up nigger child
>>
>>68116785
They had no contact with any other race for thousands of years.
To say they are sub-human is putting it lightly, they are almost a separate species.
I'm not even trying to be RAYSIS or anything, they are only 'just' human and I wouldn't call them homo sapiens.
>>
>>68116639
>not even trying to siphon just fucking DRINKING IT
Bull shit
>>
First job I had when I turned 18 was to run parts from one minesite to another in the pilbara and your told all the time to never stop and if you think your going to stop call cops asap because hand on heart they are feral animals with no care for anything but themselfs. We has girls nearly raped on multiple occasion because they stopped the car to call on mobile or because they spot a " broken down" car and personally iv broke a thumb from punching a drunk coon in my work ute because 1 he wouldn't get out and 2 tryed to cut my lock from my spare tyre. They in all honnest need to be purged
>>
>>68117639
Youv never seen abbos have you?
>>
I was in Australia a couple of years ago (6 months on a working holiday visa, mostly QLD/NSW). I remember EVERY SINGLE abbo I met was a beggar asking me for '$2 for the bus'. Of course being a naive tourist I complied the first few times but when the 3rd one that day came up to me I told him no and he and his friends got angry that I didn't hand out free cash, aggressive actually. This happened every time after that. I also distinctly remember every single one of them was either drunk or high.
Did some work on a fruit farm and there was one abbo called Gary who was a long time employee and he was the only example of a decent abbo I've ever seen. He was a drunk but so was everyone else in that shithole.
Now, whenever someone brings up welfare or government benefits I use abbos as an example of how they can go horribly wrong.
>>
>>68117711
>>68116639
Come one guys this can't be real.. I've been working with Indigenous Australians a few years around Perth and I have never heard about this 'petrol drinking' thing. Petrol is just impossible to drink without throwing up.
>>
>>68119444
You can drink it, but you'll throw up a few minutes later
>>
>>68117583

Yeah this. As far as I can tell, they're a separate intelligent species and they're just 100% not suited for the kind of life the homo sapiens/neanderthal hybrid brings.
>>
>>68116639
I believe it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.