[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey mum dad, after a hard decision I've decided to major
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 270x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 270x294
>Hey mum dad, after a hard decision I've decided to major in music history and minor in recreational activities!
what do?
>>
Women still get paid less on average than men?
S M H
M
H
>>
>>68116053
and they wonder why all their jobs get outsourced.
>>
>>68116053
I won't be paying for her college, I would disown her and find a son
>>
>>68116053
Tell her to lose weight
>>
>recreational activities
You are getting your fat ass over to the home guard or I will throw you the fuck out
>>
>>68116181
>implying he's a women
>>
>>68116053
"Then you're paying for your own college education, and all the funds we saved for you will go to your little brother"
>>
"Have fun paying for it."
>>
>>68116291
This
>>
>>68116053
I'm not your mother, I don't even know you
>>
>>68116291
kek
>>
>>68116053
>That's great! It saves me money having to send you to school!
B-but Dad, I don-
>Don't have money and won't with that shit tier class choices. I'm not paying for you to do nothing. Your on your own with loans.
>>
>>68116470
haha sometimes the truth hurts
>>
>>68116361
:)
>>
>>68116053
No you'r not.
Get out of my house. I don't know you. What have you done to my daughter.
>>
File: childease.jpg (93 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
childease.jpg
93 KB, 600x900
>>68116053
That's fantastic son, open your fucking mouth now.
>>
>>68116638
kek
>>
>>68116878
huh? what're you gonna use that for?
>>
>>68116929
On the raging fat feminist lesbian child
>>
>>68116053
With my child, it would never get to this point because I'm not a cuck.

Look at Ivanka Trump for the perfect example of a well-raised child.
>>
>>68117180
will do
>>
>>68117086
Does it taste good at least?
>>
>>68116053
No, you`re not.
>>
>>68116878
>dosing your children with conspiracy man's backyard projects
>>
>>68116053
I'd wonder why this hamgalaxy is calling me dad
>>
Tell her to rethink her decision or I'm not paying for her tuition.
>>
Cover up your head, and take that ridiculous shirt off, your grandmother is visiting. It's your turn to make the coffee today
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.