[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your real life experience with multiculturalism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 40
File: Multiculturalism (3).jpg (101 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
Multiculturalism (3).jpg
101 KB, 640x437
What's your real life experience with multiculturalism.
>>
>>68115503
MAMMA MURKLE LET US IN YOU HAVE TOO
>>
>>68115503
>dat horde

Everytime I see it I can't believe it. Europe is fucked.
>>
I've been in the thick of it for over 20 years now.

In a nutshell, everyone sticks to their own for the most part. People are cordial enough in workplaces, and there is more friendship across boundaries when there is a rare shared interest or similar educational pursuit. Otherwise, people friend and date pretty much exclusively by race.

So, failed experiment as far as I can tell.
>>
Enriching.
>>
>>68115503
its this cool website called /pol/
>>
Good cannabis
>>
>>68115503
Not bad.
>>
>>68115503
Estonia is a multi cultural society full of hatred.
>>
>>68115698
Don't be so islamophobic.
Can't you see all those women and children in that picture?
>>
literally no women in that picture.
>>
>>68115503
I live in Roubaix(Well Wattrelos) m8s, i live it every fucking day of my life
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/06/world/europe/a-french-town-bridges-the-gap-between-muslims-and-non-muslims.html?_r=0
>>
>be me.
>join milticultural club on campus for resume boost
>go to first meeting
>get attacked entire first meeting for being white and straight by Brown people and gays.
>never show up again.
>>
>>68115503
There are 4 million dirty Syrians here right now but this country is filled with so many shitskins you can't even tell
>>
>>68115698
>only europe
look down south your border, 122 million joses waiting to get in
>>
File: 1456232696530.jpg (86 KB, 616x350) Image search: [Google]
1456232696530.jpg
86 KB, 616x350
its not like germany already has like 30% of ppl from turkey etc. Specially the not so educated people. Germany will go down and end like any other east country. Or all people vote more for the right wing and one day the reichstag is burning , making concentration camps for sand niggers. GG ty merkel for helping the right wing to get more popularity
>>
>>68115503
Live in melbourne.

Inner east very wealthy area.

It is great most of the time.

Every race/country has an area that you can visit, try the food ect and enjoy, then return home.

Uni is slightly different, doing my masters....95% of people are internation students that suck. It makes you work harder which in many ways is good.

I am lucky because i am surrounded by Vietnamese and Chinese who work really hard.

I imagine if i was near recent migrants it would be different (Apex Gang)
>>
>>68115503
Even in Minnesota, they rarely assimilate.

The ones who do though are really cool though and they banter well with immigrants from other counties (ie Mexicans and Somalians) and are generally respectable people.
>>
>>68116040
That's not multiculturalism that's buttfuck fest
>>
File: 1457732037880.jpg (22 KB, 780x440) Image search: [Google]
1457732037880.jpg
22 KB, 780x440
>>68115503

>Multiculturalism

More like, every little shitty wanne be minority gets a right to not be offended and litteraly destroys and censors speech.

That ideology is cancer and if we just get rid of those "minoritiy cultures" by starting a war and make them non-existant again, so be it.
>>
>>68115503
it sucks, trust my flag.
>>
>>68116089
I should probably add...i am 24 and have never been to the western suburbs of melbourne
>>
The only rape that has happened in this town in the last 5 years was caused by an immigrant.

And apparently he didnt even go to jail because he knew the victim and he was oppressed and home sick and whatever the fuck.
>>
>>68115503
>be spanish
>regular dude, no prejudices or xenophobia or anything
>go to the south of spain for a year
>full of muslims
>struck by reality after like 3 days
I hate them now. I don't care turkey, morocco, iran, I don't care. I want them nuked asap.
>>
>>68115503
Brown co-worker think every Islamic attack is a plot by the CIA and the west and this is why he is angry against the west and "won't fight with us" if there is a war ongoing.
>>
>Worcester, MA
>crime is high
>each ethnic group try to only interact with their own kind
>whites all hide on Salisbury street or they move to the surrounding towns
>can't go anywhere without hearing a foreign language
>big drug problem in the city
Multiculturalism is a joke
>>
>>68116057
I'll take the Joses over the Achmeds any day.
>>
>>68116102
my college roommates father was the police chief in minneapolis, i've heard some horror stories about the somalis they deal with.
>>
>>68116076
:((
>>
>>68115503
It's like playing Where's Waldo trying to spot a woman in the crowd.
>>
>>68116528
not the point. if keeping anglo saxon culture and language isnt important to you then you are as cucked as germans
>>
>>68116551
I've lived there. Somalians are the worst type of nigger. All they do is drive taxis, flap their mouths constantly and commit crimes.
>>
>>68115503

Good in theory.

What is this I don't even in practice.
>>
>>68116022
>before /pol/
>after /pol/
>>
File: disgust.jpg (5 KB, 190x153) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
5 KB, 190x153
>>68115503
>Be Russian living near Saint-Petersburg
>Decide to go for a walk one day
>After about half an hour I come near a bridge
>See two Chechens walking on the other side of the road
>Suddenly one of them takes his pants off and starts pissing on the passing-by cars
>No one stops to teach these fags a lesson even though our drivers are known for being an extremely aggressive bydlo
Cultural capital of Russia, my ass!
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>be german
>>Sit in train home , was in bigger city with friends
>>family of 10 sandniggers (probably refugees )sits near us
>>After an hour little Syrian kid (like 6 yo) comes to us
>>Annoying as fuck , beating , screaming and touching us the whole time
>>Cant speak german so we cant just like say "go away" because we can't speak Syrian or whatever
>>We try to push it away slightly after 20 minutes because it won't stop annoying us
>>It runs away ,goes to his 5 brothers or something
>>Father , a huge dude , comes , yells at us in weird language
>>Looks like he's insulting us
>>Can't do anything about it
>>Whatnow.jpg
>>He goes back , little child comes to us
>>Has waterballon
>>Throws it at us
>>everything is wet af
>>Father finally gets his fucking kid
>>We're all soaked and it's like 11 in the evening
>>They finally leave the train

Fucking refugees can't controll their stupid ass Kids
Pic related , it's the fucking brat
>>
Canada has a minimum equity requirement so the immigrants are pretty top shelf.

When I was hiring the Chinese were the best workers all around, Indians had good people skills, Arabs were hit and miss, whites were mediocre because of their work ethic, and niggers were the worst.
>>
>>68115503
Found Indians to be incredibly rude and stupid especially the rich and poor

Mudslime memes are true they are horribly oppressed brainwashed violent idiotic people

Even the worst whites pale in comparison to the average multicultural slime.

Its only going to get worse hold on its going to be a bumpy ride
>>
File: 1457539085937.png (593 KB, 720x691) Image search: [Google]
1457539085937.png
593 KB, 720x691
>>68115503
none :^)
>>
>>68116946
Kek'd
>>
>>68115503
i steer clear of it. i live in a mono cultural suburb. i do business exclusively with people of my own group.
>>
>>68115503
>be me
>wake up
>ALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOACKBARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

0/10
>>
Like a fucking circus.

Putting so many different groups together has made a melting pot of a culture, and people fight with each other often.

And then having diversity and equality constantly shoved down your throat with a side of holocaust guilt.

I think multiculturalism is a shit idea.
>>
>>68115503
As a kid growing up no multiculturalism, almost no crime, now same City nothing but multiculturalism shootings and crime.
>>
File: 145985333265.jpg (29 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
145985333265.jpg
29 KB, 300x415
>>68117175

You should have beat him up in front of his child, that would leave the little fucktard with a life long traumata.
>>
>>68117259
Asians seem great until you have a lot of them

Then they close themselves into their own communities, try to only deal with other asians, and take over.
>>
>>68116022
Something similar happened to me when I went to a chinese cultural event when I was at a British university. I thought I would be expanding my horizons and learning a bit about the world.
>>
>>68115503
As a majority; seeing syrian beggars, chased by constables.

As a minority; treated like a lord savior in England. Left them in shock and awe after telling them they should respect a person as a whole but not because it's own birthplace or nationality.
>>
File: 20151017_134822.jpg (1 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
20151017_134822.jpg
1 MB, 2322x4128
>>68115503
>Robbed in broad daylight while walking through a park, twice. Both times by Arabs
>Hit with a glass bottle over the back of the head while waiting for the U-Bahn shortly after midnight and had my phone and wallet stolen, by a group of Arabs
>Had my car window smashed in and had my backpack with my paperwork and laptop stolen as well as my sunglasses
>Gypsies kicked my grandmother's cane causing her to fall and break an arm and then stole her purse
>Some Arab guy tried to take one of my bags while waiting for the train in Hauptbahnhof but didn't get very far before the police got him
>Had a knife pulled on me by an Arab while walking home after a night out at a bar but he got intimidated and left when more Germans turned the corner
>Saw Somalian women spit shit onto the floor of the train and then dump trash out from their bags without giving a fuck
>Constantly see non-Germans throw trash and shit on the ground when there's trashbins literally a few meters away
>had refugees put into my apartment building and constantly cause problems. Crime increased 10 fold since they came
>Refugees attacked workers in my building because they were hogging the elevator while moving furniture, but then ran away before the police came (pic related)
>Got called a white racist Nazi by a Tumblr girl after I said that the refugees don't understand the values of western civilization and will never integrate
Europe is doomed. You and I know these "refugees" are now permanent citizens that will never leave.
>>
>>68115503
Some are good but most are savage and don't belong in civilization but yet they all over our biggest cities most likely because of gubberment
>>
File: 1452452405604.png (209 KB, 605x822) Image search: [Google]
1452452405604.png
209 KB, 605x822
>Be like 14
>Visit grandparents in Germany
>My grandfather works as a music teacher in like a halfway home for refugees and fucked up kids
>Talk to most of the kids, people come from Afghanistan, Iraq, Bosnia, Africa, Eastern Europe, etc
>There's this one gay black kid who speaks the best English.
>Talk to him a lot
>He tells me that the Muslims all gang up and attack him because he's gay.
>They pick fights with all the students and start shit with everyone
>I play soccer with the mudslimes
>They were all pretty obsessed with me
>Told me about how they hate gays and they fight another student who is a Russian skinhead
>Play ping pong with Russian skinhead
>Terrible English, but probably the coolest one there.
>Tells me about fighting the shitskins, and how in Russia, skinheads battle with Chechens and people from the Caucasus.
>Go home

Its pretty fucked. It was a cesspool of shit from all over the world. These people need to fucking leave Europe
>>
>>68115503
Australian here, black people are super rare and most people in sydney are Chinese and stuff which is cool cause they tend to be super passive and introverted.
We also have a fair amount of Thai migrants, i know about a dozen and they've all been really cool people.
>>
>>68115503
As soon as high school hit, all brown kids stuck in their little circles except a couple. Good friend iris Russian, another one Korean, another half black (no dad lol). In the bigger picture it's not so much multicultural as more polycultural I guess. Go to one city, signs in Chinese, the next in poo.

The Sikhs sure love hockey, but Indians are the ones to run to newspaper crying racism when they act like faggots, it's happened a few times.
>>
File: 1267140745051.png (116 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
1267140745051.png
116 KB, 400x360
I come from a small city. We are irish and italian. St. Patrick's day is the biggest celebration we have every year. Each year the parade gets bigger. Each year, the shit skins show up a little more. They are none existent outside the universities students and those that do live in the area are secluded from the other parts of town.

This past event, has made an entire area lean racist. If it happens next year a drunk group of college kids will probably make St. Patrick's day into a day of the rope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkLEH1lGQjI

This is my experience with multiculturalism. I wasn't at the video above but I am a native. Those shit skins are outsiders that came for the "party". and that sums up my multiculturalism.
>>
>>68117821
>>Get a gun , easy to get in Czech.
>>Deal with the goat fuckers like you already should had
>>
I saw a black guy at the gas station yesterday
>>
>>68115503
Not Good.
>>
>>68115503
I go to a high school that is very diverse. Lots of Indians, Asians, and niggers. Asians and Indians are totally cool. Some niggers are alright but the majority are shit.

THE ANAL JEW IS A KIKE
>>
>>68117175
>"refugees"

It's almost as if you're starting to believe the meme.
>>
Every single time I went to large cities in germany, france, england, holland, ive walked through the multicultural, mainly muslim hellholes. you can feel the groups of young muslim men looking at you, you can feel that you are out of place. the mosques, the arabic writing all over the streets, it's scary. the native populations of those coutnries are being replaced, and fast! i walk through these cities because i want to see what these western european countries are turning into. every kebab shop was owned by a diligently working foreigner but that was the extent of the positive multiculturalism I experienced. i no longer want to visit any cities in western europe with a population >10,000.
>>
>>68115503
Last time i saw a niger was 3 years ago, comfy rural living :3
>>
>>68115503
I'm from Hamburg south. I live among russo-german neighbours, poles, kurds and turks, arabs and mostly germans. I work for a german construction company with italians, afghanians, albanians, and a guy from uruguay. On weekends i shop in Lidl, then i go over to a russian food shop to buy sweet condensed milk and pirozhki. My veggies and fruits i buy exclusively from turks.
On weekends i visit my fiances parents who are ghanaian. They feed me fufu and light soup. My favourite ghanaian dish is jellof rice tho.
>>
>>68115503
I'm a cop, I deal with it every day
>>
I like it actually and would find it odd living in a homogeneous society.
>>
>>68118086
You should call the police
>>
>>68115503

>I worked with asians for one summer - worst job of my life

They mainly looked out for each other didn't really care about the non whites working there and espoused a lot of anti-western conspiracy theories

>Had my phone stolen by a nig nog

They're nice people on the front but deep down they all hate the west and they don't care for other cultures

also

I was talking to a muslim about jeb bush and he asked "is he a terrorist too?"
>>
>Be me living on a island lost in Indian Ocean
>Since the early 2000 Comorians and Mahoran came here
>Build slum on lvie in
>Everyone hate them
>Smell like shit
>Aplly some strange Yellow shity paint on their disgusting nigger face
>Increase the crime rate on the island
>Bread like rabbit
> One day in a bus
>One of them come in and insult everyone saying that we hate thema and we were racaism
>Look me in the eye
>I get out at the bus stop and i ran away
>Run after me but stop after a while
>Already hating africain but want all of them death since this.
>>
>>68118670
Oh yes they are muslims
>>
File: firebn200911786 (1).jpg (87 KB, 920x723) Image search: [Google]
firebn200911786 (1).jpg
87 KB, 920x723
>>68115503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

thats st peters in an arson attack by the pakis in this area.

you can see why we are crexiting now...the uk ahs had enough of pakis and pc culture
>>
>>68118074

>This

Most of the time it's enough to flash it and in some cases to point it at them.

Get yourself a nice colt, the moment those animals see the hammer goes down, they start running like little school girls.

I have never even had to pull the trigger
>>
The point of liberal multiculturalism was not to address the historical legacies of racism, dispossession, and injustice but rather to bring some people into the fold of a “society no longer seen as racially unjust.” What did it bring us? Black elected officials and black CEOs who helped manage the greatest transfer of wealth to the rich and oversee the continued erosion of the welfare state; the displacement, deportation, and deterioration of black and brown communities; mass incarceration; and planetary war. We talk about breaking glass ceilings in corporate America while building more jail cells for the rest. The triumph of liberal multiculturalism also meant a shift from a radical anti-capitalist critique to a politics of recognition. This means, for example, that we now embrace the right of same-sex couples to marry so long as they do not challenge the institution itself, which is still modeled upon the exchanging of property; likewise we accept the right of people of color, women, and queer people to serve in the military, killing and torturing around the world.
>>
File: 155791.jpg (34 KB, 750x482) Image search: [Google]
155791.jpg
34 KB, 750x482
>>68118834

that's it, you double-digit IQ, cousin-fucking goat herders

make yourselves nice and visible
>>
File: bk.jpg (11 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
bk.jpg
11 KB, 281x281
The worst thing is how the fucking shitskins always make me feel beta and unwanted in MY OWN COUNTRY

>Walking down the street
>Have to walk past a fucking group of shitskins
>Don't know where they are from would guess Iraq or Syria
>they are fucking talking loud as fuck and playing music on their phones
>one of them shouts
>'HEY BOY. YOU LIKE MY SONG? I WRITE'
>in fucking ENGLISH by the way
>can't be fucked to say no even though it is shit
>just laugh and say 'y-yeah! I'll download it illegally haha'
>he gets really fucking angry
>his friends start laughing
>'NO. NOT ILLEGAL. YOU PAY. PAY FOR SONG. GIVE MONEY. I SING LIVE'
>he starts reaching into my pockets
>realise I am being mugged
>pulls out my wallet
>takes the money from inside
>spits in my wallet
>'IS YOUR TICKET FOR SONG'
>he sings 2 lines then pushes me to the ground as his friends laugh
>I have to get up and walk past so say 'I wish I was your groupie' and run past them
>they try to trip me but I don't fall over

Just makes me feel worthless, even though I am better than them
>>
>>68120471
Why didn't you beat him up ? Sounds like u acted like a beta...
>>
>>68120471
Lol this can't be real, the mountain germans treat muzzies like shit.
>>
>>68120471
how about you stop being a beta and actually fight it back?
>>
>>68115503
Not only do I feel like a foreigner in parts of my city, but even worse is that even locals become more distant to each other probably because of alienation.

Some of the minorities seem to have closer community than we do now.
>>
Theres literally nothing from with multiculturalism. It works good, it works in America? And it works here in Sweden, people love it. Why?
Because new culture, new food and new friendly people that you can meet.
And for those people who say multiculturalism doesnt work, have you ever lived in one? Its actually quite good.
>>
>>68120889
You people are fucking insane.
>>
File: Abe3.jpg (27 KB, 297x334) Image search: [Google]
Abe3.jpg
27 KB, 297x334
They had a separate class for kids who struggle in high school for all of the mentally challenged and black people.
>>
>>68115503

It's shit of you're poor. Third gen (the childs) of migrants don't even know why they are even mad and fuck shit up.
>>
File: 1411691157475.jpg (49 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
1411691157475.jpg
49 KB, 373x527
>>68120889
>>
>>68120889
>it works in America
Wrong. Even the brown people agree it doesn't work. Mexicans hate blacks. Blacks hate Mexicans. Asians hate everyone except whites. Muslims hate all who aren't Muslim.

It just doesn't work.
>>
>>68120887

And there is no chance you are the actual problem?

Guess you never had the guts to go at one of those roach gangs who look strange at you, looking back strange and said

>Just remember, we also had 7 million jews around here at some point, check your privilege.

Or got into an actual conversation with them, understood how there narrative is, infiltrated there community and learned, that they are more about there own throats, do to that "close community".

iwhishiwouldbewhite.png
>>
>>68121157
>this
It's the truth , it can't work
>>
>>68115503
basically every foreigner ive ever met hates me.
cos im white white.
especially the crazy ones
>>
>>68121772
I understood the first part, but you lost me here:
>Or got into an actual conversation with them, understood how there narrative is, infiltrated there community and learned, that they are more about there own throats, do to that "close community".
>>
>>68121772
But my point, anyway, is that integration for them (and not only Turks) is a joke.

They live like Turks, Serbs, Bosnians etc here, and being "Austrian" in some way is just an optional lifestyle choice. Us Austrians have nothing else, but now our communities just got taken over.
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>68116902
in what way is the theory good?
>>
>>68115503
I grew up a severe minority White on the Texas border, literally 20 minutes away from the house I grew up in. You do not want it.
>>
Living in Brazil.

You are taught from the first to your last year in school that coexisting is nice.

That Brazil is a mix of cultures and ethnicities.

You are taught that affirmative action in university is needed.

But yet, somehow, we never become as cucked as the first world nations that try to do this, and people here just kinda understand each other without having to force so much shit like in Canada/Sweden.

Problems here are less about color and more about economic power. Rich people tend to stay far from poor people, and color is secondary.
>>
File: 1456132958240s.jpg (3 KB, 125x91) Image search: [Google]
1456132958240s.jpg
3 KB, 125x91
>go out with mate
>he white with qt
>says we'll meet up with friends
>didn't realise but it's a bunch of about 7 indians and pakis from uni
>mate was with his girl, so pretty much me with the indians the whole time
>indians all wearing leather jackets and clothes with huge logos all over
>get referred to as the white man dozens of times
>casually blame the white man for everything when we get lost in the city
>keeps going
>blame white man for expensive drinks
>blame white man for no women
>complain that no white boy ever works at the 711s around town as we walk past
>from time to time they say a few phrases in their language and laugh - clearly gotta be aimed at me, only one who can't speak it
>try to ask questions about their culture and funny stereotypes because im curious
>they spend the whole time complaining about not owning ferraris or big houses
>complain about not having women
>one dude is actually pretty cool and we talk about fifa for a little
>my mates girl had a friend come a long later on and the indians worshipped her
>more than their toilets
>you think nu males are bad, desperate indians are disgusting
>the rest spend the whole time whining and playing the race card at any opportunity they can
>get ready to go
>say goodbyes
>complain that i drove and the rest catch train
>"typical white boys being better than us"

i mean most of it is in good spirit, and i laughed it off. I can see what minorities feel like now. It was pretty uncomfortable as i didn't know if i could start casually throwing racial jokes around and get involved. Pretty shitty group to be around.

tfw no white bitchslaying crew
>>
I live in a very British town and the school had two ethic minorities in my year, one was a gay Iranian kid and the other was a black guy who liked thrash metal and cricket.

But if I travel into Birmingham its basically Pakistan.
>>
File: 1414448614209.png (60 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
1414448614209.png
60 KB, 844x1157
>>68115503

>Polish people
They were massively mistreated when they first came here but they work hard and integrate well, people love them now,

>Brazilians
Massively mistreated when they first came here, unfortunately they didn't integrate and usually just stay for 5 or 6 years to work and send money home, no one mistreats them anymore but you'd never know they were here unless you worked in a factory,

>Nigerians/Chads
Massively xenophobic but descent enough people. They don't trust whitey and live on welfare but they don't actually chimp out.

>Romanians
The same as the polish but the Romani gypsies have ruined their public image and caused them to be mistreated, generally good people.

>Arabs/North Africans
They hate dogs, that's all I know about them but that's enough for me to distrust them
>>
>>68115503
My experience of multiculturalism? Damn. I'd have to write a book for how redpilled I am on this subject.
I grew up in a city with roughly 30% or so niggers, and oh my god. They were literally the only violent people that would always slam things or beat up the other kids. And if you ever had something nicer than them, they would legit go "Gib me dat" and try to beat you up for it. Life as a child was hell thanks to so many niggers everywhere. What's even funnier is those same niggers grow up and can't understand why a lot of people want them gone. Mabye it's just niggers but this multicult shit needs to die in a pit of fire.
>>
>>68115503
When I was in London, we went to visit the neighborhood my mom grew up in. The entire area had been taken over by Kebabs, and along every block there seemed to be a pack of pregnant women in niqabs pushing strollers full of babies. I literally cannot make this shit up, it was like something out of a "racist fantasy". No, it's real. All too real. My poor Mother was visibly shaken and upset to see everything she once knew and loved replaced by Kebab shops and signs in Arabic. That stuck with me.

As for the French, well France in general is fucked. I remember when traveling through Nante I saw two arab children steal from a cosmetics store, snatching things off the shelf and sprinting away, with an exasperated woman in a one piece dress chasing after them for 5 seconds before stomping her foot in frustration. Hell, spending a week on the Paris Metro is enough to make you racist. Good fucking god, it's like the equivalent of porch monkeys. A couple stations just completely overrun by people who just sit there all day, and you make sure to hold onto your shit extra tight whenever "youths" wandered on for a stop, always wearing hoodies and trash fashion. Good times.

I remember now, I was taking a train south and some Niqab wearing bitch at the back of the train cab started blasting prayer chants from her cell phone, to the annoyance of everyone. Fucker knew full well what she was doing. Bitch.
>>
>>68115503
I basically have to keep checking my privilege and be a little bitch.
>>
>>68115503
My daughter was denied a scholarship her Mexican friend got even though her grades were higher. Requirements were tiered depending on your race.
>>
After years of trying to integrate Moroccans into our society, it's mostly a failed experiment. The few who do adapt do our lifestyle are usually those with a higher education.

The youth's acting like gangsters with their obsession of the rap culture, most of them just use their religion as an excuse to get out of shit easier or whenever they want to play the racist card.

Now I'm an adult and I'm seeing another horde of Muslims storm my country. Integration failed with the previous generation and now we're letting in more people to live in ghetto's and become useless slobs that live of our wellfare system, litter and pollute our streets.

If shit keeps going sideways I might just try to convince my parents to move from this country. Washington in the USA seems really nice, really fell in love with its beautiful natural areas. Might be even more inclined to move there (legally, of course) if Trump wins.

Just to give you an idea of the filth we have to deal with, here's a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y25T4PJv_Gk
>>
File: nazi spurdo.png (57 KB, 309x433) Image search: [Google]
nazi spurdo.png
57 KB, 309x433
>Turks

Literally the worst. Violent, ugly, nigger-tier scum. They get offended if you only look at them.

>Kurds

There is two kinds of Kurds, the ones who act the same as Turks and the ones who act like good German citizens.

>Albanians

Same as Turks, they are the second most criminal group in Germany, although not even making up a big number in the population. Ugly Turk rape babies.

>Russians

Mostly based, they hang around with their Eastern Bloc mates and leave most other people alone. They would help a German grandma to cross the road. Also, alcoholics.

>Poles

See Russians.

>Serbs/Croats

Most of these two are the type of immigrants every country wishes to have. They are mostly like Russians, especially Serbs, but not such alcoholics. Negative side is, they literally connect everything to their country. They can look at the grass and they will somehow relate it to Serbia/Croatia.
>>
>>68124776
That's because everyone in Brazil is just some shit shade of brown. There isn't really too much multiculturalism going on.
>>
File: iXtMVmkrNejv3.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
iXtMVmkrNejv3.gif
3 MB, 500x281
Moved from cosy village in North West with 100% white folk to Manchester.

The horror
>>
I see some black women rarely, and a fair number of south-americans that have been here for a couple of generations now.
There's the odd kebab local but nobody gives a shit about them in particular.
>>
>>68125930

bolton here...i know that feel m8
>>
>>68116821
>what is Donald trump

At least we have something that gives us hope against that
>>
I grew up in a town that is heavily populated by turk roaches which turned me into a racist pretty early on in my life.
Pretty much all of them are criminals, uneducated and don't want to integrate. They built a fucking mosque here and harass german people, actively insulting them for being german and probably getting welfare from german tax payers at the same time.
There are some good ones but most of those aren't muslims or don't practice/believe.
The refugee crisis hasn't affected me at all yet but I wouldn't notice one more shitskin in a sea of hijabs anyway.
>>
>>68115503
lived in hong kong, all the people who got drunk as fuck and raped women were white men
>>
I've found that a good amount of people in my town hate niggers and mudslimes and are at least okay with saying it after having had a few drinks.
It brings me hope when yesterday a random girl said to me and my friends that she can't stand niggers after a brown man had been flirting with her
>>
>>68115503
2 Grown ass niggers robbed me when I was 7 on my birthday.

Then growing up my black friends would talk about how they stole shit from idiots that thought they were their friends. They had the nerve to get angry when I asked them to empty their pockets when they left.

Hispanics are very family oriented almost like Italians but no where near as ambitious and if you aren't family or at the very least hispanic they are basically blacks.

Asians have no frontal lobe for the most part I'm pretty sure and are incapable of complex thought. It is why they are such an amoral group and get good grades. When they try to act "Ghetto" they become basically become savage monkeys with no form of thought and are far more retarded then even the blackest of blacks making them more dangerous.

White people are pack animals and need someone to follow, however should no one step into the role of the "Alpha wolf" they will attempt to take part in other groups and thus ruin their own good nature. When this happens they become vapid whores, rednecks, or liberals. They crave acceptance more than any other race from people that they feel are stronger than their selves which in most cases ends up creating a liberal from this sense of delusion.

All in all. the trash should stay separate but the middle to top can mingle no problem
>>
>went to Keleti Train Station
>thousands of migrants sitting there
>they all looked retarded and low IQ
>they also looked ugly and most of them were manlets
>went home and played vidya

And that's how I met multi-culturalism
>>
>>68126651
>heavily populated by turk roaches which turned me into a racist

first off, you arent a racist, youre forming opinions based on what you see. that german media has gotten to your brain. second of all, turks (or muslims for that matter) arent a race. third of all, it's a "refugee" invasion. "refugee" in quotes because not all are refugees.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 445x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 445x253
>>68117821
So glad I live in a small white village.

Fuck, we really need to do something about this shit.
>>
File: We White.jpg (54 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
We White.jpg
54 KB, 603x453
>>68116057
I'll take joses any day over muslims and ugly niggers like you.
>>
>>68118834
That shit is fucking scary. I'm Northern Irish so I haven't got much experience with Muslims, most of our immigrants such as Poles and Portuguese assimilate somewhat (still stick to their own groups).

To see fucking kids shouting allahu akbar and mosques in the background and shit, how many towns and cities are like this? I know Luton and London are horrific
>>
>>68115503
When I was a senior in HS, we had the first black kids on the JV and Varsity lacrosse teams. 40 years fielding ~30 kids a year on both levels until we had any black players, in an area that is probably 75% white, 12% black, 8% hispanic, 3% Asian, 2% other.

>We also routinely shit on teams from schools that were less than 65% white
>>
File: 1456597033041.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1456597033041.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>68117821

>Europe is doomed. You and I know these "refugees" are now permanent citizens that will never leave.

I know exactly what's going to happen, they're going to stay in Germany and start lives there, and once the war ends and it comes time for them to go back there will be much wailing and crying in the streets, the media will continuously run articles about how they're just Germans like you and your countrymen and how they're good people who are only trying to contribute to society and as just held back by racism and language barriers, they just need more time to integrate, and then what's going to happen is Merkel or some other politician is going to go on TV and make a speech about how inhumane it would be to send these "refugees" back to where they came from because of the ties they already have to Germany, they might even interview a little "refugee" girl who speaks German and she'll say 'but I've never even seen Syria, that's not my home, why are you trying to send me away?' and then they'll have a vote and let the "refugees" stay in Germany just like the Turkish workers before them, and it will be heralded by the media and establishment politicians as a great step forward to creating a multicultural Germany, a "vibrant, diverse, dynamic" country that can "compete" in the new European experiment, all the while the crime problems will not abate, the welfare checks will keep rolling in, more and more "refugees" will be accepted into Germany via family reunification programs of they haven't already (Merkel lies when she says they will not do this, it would be "inhumane" not to do it) but the second those people are granted green card status you'll notice that the word 'migrant' drops from the press's vocabulary and they start calling everyone a German whether they are German or not, and one way or another within about 100 years or so, Germans as we know them will be a thing of the past.

I'm calling this now. This is what's going to happen.
>>
I swear to God that maybe 20% to 30% at best of headscarf-wearing Muslims and their cohorts actually speak Dutch in their daily conversations here.

And even then, it is broken as fuck Dutch. While some of them have been clearly here for three generations already.
>>
>>68115503
>fucked 9/10 EE/Asian/Arab hookers in London
>met some nice Africans at Uni who were involved with some charity work

Most of the Black/Arab people I've met have been pretty poorly behaved though, involved in petty crime like it was just their occupation.

It seems to me they have a higher rate of dysfunction in their communities.
>>
File: 1451129393732.gif (1 MB, 278x214) Image search: [Google]
1451129393732.gif
1 MB, 278x214
>>68125930
>rusholme curry mile
>>
>>68120889
This is obviously satire.
>>
>>68117774
what happened
>>
File: 53465476736.jpg (81 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
53465476736.jpg
81 KB, 1300x957
Judging from my own experience

>Turks
Some of them are nice. Soms are cancer.
>Afghans
Same as Turks.
>Northern Africans
Aboslute cancer. Should be gassed.
>Gypsies
Same as northern Africans.
>Slavs
Soms need to be gasses. Some are nice.

>Bonus: White kids hanging out with Northern Africans.
Gassed
>>
File: comrademeals.png (1 MB, 680x703) Image search: [Google]
comrademeals.png
1 MB, 680x703
I ONCE saw a black man here in my city, he was from Cuba and a total bro.
I've seen several black persons in California and they seem alright, just don't ever go to Compton.
>>
>>68115503
since the fence, absolutely nothing
we have no nigs
>>
>>68118318
I used to volunteer at LAPD Southeast division and it was in South LA. Nigger central hellhole.
>>
My only "enriching" experience was a gypsy making me lose time after I gave money to her, here in Chile

Otherwise I love multiculturalism although I have a hard time with most frenchies and krauts because they are too stuck up, uptight and intolerant, and with mexicans (depending where they are from) because they are too basic
>>
>>68120777
>777

Just carry a big wrench to beat niggers.
We should bring this guy some fence material.
>>
>>68130959
>since the fence, absolutely nothing
>we have no nigs

AMERICANS, TAKE NOTE. WE CAN GET RID OF THESE FUCKING SPICS.
>>
>>68132197
If there was only a candidate who would do something about illegals and build some sort of barrier to keep them out.

If there was only....
>>
>>68115503
Yesterday a rapefugee came into our shop and asked for money to travel to another city. I kindly declined I coldn't give him any. I could see the desperation and in his eyes and how hope faded from them. It made my day.
>>
>>68115503
For a lot of Middle-Eastern/North African people it appears to be pretty difficult to just not be a complete cunt. The younger generations live in an environment where everybody around them has the same shitty attitude.

I have more problems with Middle-Eastern/North Africans than black people.

I am mixed, but me and my brother have succeeded, I'm studying physics, about to start my master degree, and my brother is working in a hospital. My dad is a doktor and my mom a nurse. It disgusts me that there are so many leeches in the current society.
>>
>>68133537

>mixed

No. Nigger. You are a nigger.

And you will have to go back to Africa.

Even if you was born in here.
>>
>>68134087
>Even if you was born in here

Ok buddy, you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>68134473
>Africa is being fed from EU donations

For the specific reason that your kind staying there
>>
>>68115503
i own a small business and heres the deal:

muslims and jews are the same - always trying to negotiate everything

niggers always say they are 'gon come back for dat, i likes dat' or 'ya'll do lay-a-way?, YOU DO!?, i's be back next week to get it rollin''
>either never see them again, or they say the same shit next time they come in 3 months later

european whites are always trying to take advantage of exchange rate and pull one over on tariff laws by making new things look used

african niggers always want some sort of negotiation but are pretty no bullshit in making the sale happen and aren't there to bullshit you

asians always want huge discount, then want more on top of that discount

deaf people (local school for the deaf, lots of deaf fags here) are always trying to pull one over on you. most communication is done on paper with handwriting and have had those fucks change things I wrote on numerous occasion. now use computer and save all interactions for future

white people are stupid - never negotiate, just want to brag about how good they have it and pay top dollar to do so
>>
The security industry is mostly staffed by indians in the lower ranks and ex cop/military/government whites in the higher ranks where I live. The indians are fine though.

I mostly see arabs working in kebab shops and that's quite fine, it's a valuable, perhaps the most valuable contribution arabs will make to australian life.

Asians dotted around. They stick together.

African blacks are rare but take on too much american nigger culture, mostly amongst the youth and late at night. Still tamer than their american counterparts though. What's shit is that our abos try to emulate nigger culture.
>>
>>68134606
Coming into a country legally and being a functional member of society is a bad thing? The main problem are people that enter the country illegaly.
>>
>>68116398
nuke morocco fucking genius , spain is 14 km away fucktard
>>
The different racial groups pretty much just self-segregate. There are some mudslimes and blacks that integrate well and are decent people but usually the girls with hijabs and blacks with accents just have their own groups and speak their own language. Same in the workplace and universities. I haven't personally had any bad dealings with any of the people from other cultures, everyone kind of just keeps to themselves and tries to get by.
>>
>>68115832
I grew up in Chicago and agree with this. But I'd like to add that ~95% of hispanics and blacks are absolute trash.
>>
>>68120889
Just go back to fucking your daughter, Mohamed.
>>
>>68135165
How in the hell do you have niggers in Australia? You faggots didn't even have slavery!!!
>>
>>68134607
>muslims and jews are the same - always trying to negotiate everything
Fact
Actually kebab tip less than Jews do if you can believe it
Also, anyone from Iran before democracy stopped existing there who movd tk the US is awesome
>>
>>68129269
They expanded his ass instead.

Then they shoved some rice in there, sold him fake iPhones and sent him on his way.
>>
>>68134607

Complaining about deaf people lol.
>>
>>>68130574
>sandnigger here, (vpn)
>realize how much hate white faggs have to others and how much they miss balls to say it in their
>go to utrecht faggot and say that northafricans are cancer
>>
>>68115503
Money or Die
Let us in or we will kill you.
>>
>>68115503

>get added to secret pro-diversity page on facebook
>wall posts are strictly moderated
>they're posting blacks-only job listings
>point out the irony
>"YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE"
>tell them that BLM is what the klansmen want >tell them white privilege doesn't exist
>get banned
>>
File: whatgameisthisfrom.jpg (42 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
whatgameisthisfrom.jpg
42 KB, 600x338
>>68115503
My castle was burnt down because of that . I'm not even joking , gypsies did this .
>>
>>68117430
I always wondered, how do things function for whites in South Africa? Is there still very clear seperation, or are people mixing? And if they do, is it in a natural and fairly isolated manner or is it an epidemic endangering whites everywhere except in gated communities?

I can't imagine being a white minority in a large African country being easy.
>>
>>68116102
Second, in MN I grew up with a lot of Hmong and Somalians. Never had a problem with them, didn't hang out with them, but I got along fine with them.
>>
As border patrol I got to bash a baton on jews, arabs europeans and americans. Multiculti at its best
>>
>>68134607

Pretty spot on. Whites cant haggle for shit. Guess its just not part of our societal norm. Fucking blacks always try to fuck you though, never take a check payment from a nigger, no matter what.
>>
>>68115503
Every time I go to work (hospital) I experience multiculturalism. I'm 6'3" 200 lbs light brown hair blue eyes white handsome normie 20 y/o.

Niggers reek of cigarettes the majority of the time, but are usually chill and occasionally polite. They ALWAYS dress trashy and have the least amount of control over their kids. But they are not loud and obnoxious. The obese single black mom meme is true. My theory is nigs go on their best behavior at the hospital because they know they're broke and don't want to cause trouble.

Mudskins barely speak english and just stare at me like a fish when I ask them important questions. Usually smell terrible. The men are always malnourished skeletons and women are slightly overweight and average. Almost always quiet and mind their own business. Polite most of the time if they know English.

Mexicans are in the same boat as Sandniggers but stink less and are more friendly. On their best behavior because they are broke. Women are ALWAYS fat.

Full blooded asians are very rare and usually pleasant and quiet. Half-white half-asian girls are surprisingly trashy. Typically upper-middle class.

My town is ~100,000 people, and ~75% white. There is an endless supply of dumb ugly nigger-tier fat white trash. The majority of junkies that I see are white too. Working class white America is not something to be proud of.

On the other hand the nicest people are usually white and you'll get a handful of them every day.

I want to move to Australia.
>>
>>68115503
Prairieniggers holding up the liquor store line with their 8 hurricanes.

Prairieniggers generally being subhuman filth who pass out on park benches in the middle of the day.

That's about it, really. I'm just glad I haven't been enriched yet, and I'm now old enough to own several firearms in case I do.
>>
File: neet.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
> Be me
> Live on flemish countryside
> never see niggers or arabs in my town
> have to go to job interview in Brussels
> Get of train
>Station full of homeless nigs arabs and gypsies
> Whole city smells like urine
> Fuck job interview get away from disgusting city
> Return home be NEET
> comfy
>>
No matter in what part of the fucking world you are, when you see a dark skinned person you know you gotta hold tight to your wallet and be ready to run.
Yuros forgot this because they lived in a peaceful homogeneous society for too long
>>
>>68115503
at home
>fairly rural area
>parents live in white, conservative neighbourhood
>not especially wealthy, average house price is about £250k and they're all detached, everyone firmly middle class
>four of my neighbours voted UKIP, the rest voted tory.
>only crime is the occasional break-in by gyppos
>the only coloured person in the village is a jamaican-born french teacher, and she's married to a white guy
>can go to the village shop, see something in the paper, complain about pakis, gyppos and benefits scroungers and everyone else in the shop will pipe up and agree

local town
>rotherham
don't think i need to add anything to that

university
>a good 30% of the local student houses are populated by non-whites
>go shopping, maybe 50% whites
>local areas everyone knows to avoid, we avoid because of gang warfare between niggers and pakis
>girls get raped fairly often
>know dozens of guys, mostly white, who have been mugged by gangs of nogs
>crime is generally common
>average height must be about 4" lower
>very few of the non-whites are at all attractive. almost every attractive girl i see is white, and i'm the first to admit i'd betray my race as long as it isn't with a mudshit or a gook.

yeah, multiculturalism is a great thing
>>
>>68137200
Used to work at a convenience store that sold booze and HOLY SHIT it's true. They fucking love hurricane and are always piss drunk. I wish I could understand it
>>
>>68135559
We'd gladly consider South Spain as "collateral damage".
>>
File: feels.jpg (52 KB, 720x865) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
52 KB, 720x865
>>68115503
>town is in suburban London, 70-80% white
>actively being taken over

School (currently at sixth form)
>my year is 95% white, few indians, 1 dindu
>year 11 70% white, all the niggers left to go to london
>good fucking riddance

Town
>split into rich north and poor south
>rich area is where I live, purely white area, people are really friendly, take walks through forest nearby, really comfy
>poor south is a shithole, full of dindus, pakis and chavs, no real need to visit there as friends live elsewhere
>high street is alright, only go there for food shopping and church
>alarming amount of chink, kebab and pooinloo resturants with minorities making up all the work force
>even pizza shops are infected

Still love my town, grew up and lived there all my life, but I am seeing the change, and I don't want another beautiful english town to fall.
>>
>>68117175
Op is such a limp wrested bitch. In five years that boy will be lobbing grenades at your people and you did nothing to stop it.
The dad wouldn't do anything to you, Arabs like to huff and puff but will almost always back down when confronted with a immanate threat of violence.
>>
File: giphy.gif (495 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
495 KB, 500x375
Delicious and cheap kebab.
>>
I being 25% native american get free uni, huge advantages in hiring and applying to colleges, and i can get free land on my tribes resevation. best part is I'm as about a culturally white as they come, but I still get free shit because muh genocide
>>
File: 1455199993985.jpg (22 KB, 500x630) Image search: [Google]
1455199993985.jpg
22 KB, 500x630
In my town in England we have a fucking tremendous amount of Eastern Europeans because we have so many warehouses and factories around the area.
When I walk through my town center these days, I struggle to hear anyone speaking a word of English. I'm almost certain we're close to being the minority here now.
We have more Polish shops than English shops now! Not even an exaggeration.
The people are generally rude as fuck, and violent. There are some lovely people don't get me wrong, but the inconsiderate and rude Eastern Europeans outnumber the nice ones.
>>
File: 1458075006897.jpg (239 KB, 600x804) Image search: [Google]
1458075006897.jpg
239 KB, 600x804
>>68115503
>Arabs
Greedy and manipulative, think they're the only thing that matters, smell bad, always speaking in sandnigger, ugly
>Chinks
Same as Arabs but their children are slightly better behaved and integrated. Adults are still animals.
>Negroes
Half act like chimps, the other half are civilized and probably my favourite minority.
>Slavs
kind of douchey and annoying but at least they hate mud people.
>>
Any big city germanfags here who have legally obtained firearms?
What's the excepted cost for getting a license and a proper safe?
>>
This happened to my brother some years back

>Live South-East UK in small town about 60 miles East of London
>Brother smoking fag beside his car
>Shitskin walks past and glares at brother before shouting a load of shit he was gonna do before walking away
>Later on brother sees shitskin in a shop and goes up to ask what he was doing earlier
>Shitskin goes mental, shouting, screaming and waving arms around
>Punches brother in the face 3 times while brother warned him to stop
>On the fourth time brother knocks his arse to the floor
>Security come and police called
>Security say cameras were watching
>Shitskin makes some story that brother was racially abusing him
>Cue 6 months of legal drama of going to court repeatedly just to confirm name and to give your plea
>During the 6 months loads of shit happens, like the security tapes "going missing", security guard saying he saw brother abusing the guy and even the cop who took statements making shit up that brother was causing shit
>Meanwhile shitskin says he had a hard life and came from rough area boohoo
>Gets to the point where bother is told to expect at least a suspended sentence
>Brothers arse is only saved when the shitskin couldn't be bothered to turn up to the main hearing.
>>
>>68115503
Pretty awesome IMO. I am English and my gf is Afrikaans.

Multiculturalism is fine as long as the cultures in question have something worth sharing.

The most Muslims and Black cultures offer is :
Terrorism
Oppression
Aids
And rape.
>>
>>68115503
>What's your real life experience with multiculturalism.

>1200 AD Muslims finally got control of the country
>multiculturalism ensued.
>turned the country into literal shit.
>>
I live in a very leftist, diverse area. It's not that bad. The funny thing is that the worst behaved ones aren't immigrants. They're basketball-Americans.
>>
Niggers are subhuman, uncivilized filth. Same with Muslims.

Haven't had much experience around Asians.

Hindus are reserved people who mind their own business.
>>
I don't really give a shit about cultures, i judge people by character and actions, not beliefs or physicall traits.
>>
>Indians
Alright guys, mates with a few and intergrate well.
>Pakis
Rude, arrogant criminals, act like niggers but are worse as they want to make this country Muslim.
>Chinks
very quiet, awkward bunch, get no shit from them but cant be mates with them for a lack of banter
>Arabs
Act like pakis, but are less niggerish
>Polish
Dont see why these guys are more hated than the rest, from my experience they are hardworkers and quite nice, but they have a drinking problem
>Eastern europeans (more specifically romanians)
drunk, lazy and stupid. Mostly gypsy scumbags
>Irish
See eastern europeans
>Negros
Either full on nigger, or those who dress and behave white, either way, would rather do without

thats about it, know there are more minorities but thats all I have experienced.
>>
>>68137210
Flemishbro, consider applying for a job in the Netherlands.

We are pretty nice outside of the Randstad, and Flanders seems to be okay too outside of everything in a 10km radius of Brussels.
>>
>>68120889
stfu swede and prep the bull it's doesn't work in America, the only multiculturalism that worked in America was white and asian multiculturalism
>>
>>68115503
>multiculturalism has failed
No it hasn't. There are lots of cultures that can co-exist with zero problems. I've never had a general problem with East Asians, Indians, Sikhs, or any type of white people.

I live in Auckland and there are five million Chinese people here. Often you can see five times as many Chinese as whites. I don't really give a shit, I don't feel alienated. Because I can predict their behaviour, and they leave me alone.

It's Muslims who have failed.
>>
>>68124842
jesus man indians are the most beta. you should've said something.
>>
>>68115832
More or less this. In canada we have quite a lot of migrants and for the most part they are just normal people.
>>
>>68128825
went here once, the horror
>>
>>68126651
mudslimes see our welfare as the jizya that we owe them for not being mudslimes

they see our generosity as weakness
>>
Personally I've only met a handful or even seen a handful of Muslims but they make me feel uneasy.
>>
File: kalergi.png (77 KB, 633x843) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.png
77 KB, 633x843
>>68128042
just like in all White countries

and once they have EU passports they can flood wherever they like
>>
>>68115503
Minorities are really, really fucking stupid. The ones who aren't fucking stupid hang out with white people and aren't "cultural" in the slightest.
>>
>>68146148
> Das Kapital
> Mein Kampf
> Prakticher Idealismus

Why do books containing ideas that end up ruining Europe are always written in German?
>>
It's ok. Been around multiculturalism all my life but I don't really see any positives besides making everyone abstain from their tribalistic tendencies.

I guess we're supposed to believe tribalistic tendencies are bad since we're somehow better than that now cuz we have cities. But I dunno, sometimes I think we didn't give it enough of a shot, you know?
>>
>>68146450
Germans tend to act like the saviours of Europe, exporting progress and fresh ideas to the rest of the world.
Problem is, they always end up chokin at the end and going down the gutter while bringing everyone else along.
>>
>>68132999
digits

also, I'm glad

>>68134087
I'm open to giving the mixeds their own state

>>68136007
what begins with a J and ends in ewwwws

>>68136303
>miss balls to say it
we can be put in prison for it, or lose our jobs, or our kids. it's kike tyranny

>>68137229
we were brainwashed and poisoned

>>68137970
crime per 100k has risen 46x(yes, 4600%) since 1900
>>
>>68115905
this.
north-east of estonia full of russians, same in capital tallinn, seperate "hoods" for russians. man fuck those slavic cunts, don't give a shit about our culture.

hate against the niggers is strong, top kek. even the tolerants are against em, only arselicking government wants em.

desu, even normal, respecting, working niggers can't live in peace here anymore.

conservatists gaining popularity

i love estonia.
>>
>>68141611
fucking evil savages

>>68141823
what % are mudslimes up to in india now? someone was telling me pakistan used ot be part of india until they took it over

>>68142854
Is New Zealand predicted to be majority White in 100 years?

>>68146450
good question, except mein kampf is based, read it

>>68146646
how do you feel about it only happening in White countries, ALL White countries, and never in non-White countries

how will things chage when Whites become a dwindling minority in their own homelands? will the shitskins give us affirmative action once they have political control?
>>
>>68146646
This
>>
File: PMEV7436235.jpg (110 KB, 465x462) Image search: [Google]
PMEV7436235.jpg
110 KB, 465x462
>>68144070
you have to live in a non multicult society to realize how much is lost in a liberal dystopia.

to simple put it multicultural societies are like an ugly painting where nothing is in order and unpleasent to live in
>>
>>68115503

>be in uni
>exam starts in an hour
>go for a walk through the halls to chill out and wait for my caffeine pill to kick in
>minding my own business when suddenly
>the horror hits
>chlorine gas would of be preferred
>no, zyklon
>anything would have been better
>than the nerve shattering scent
>of authentic Indian curry
>I grow dizzy as my nose fails
>my head grows light, I stammer against the wall
>if I hadn't of taken my caffeine pill I wouldn't of been able to escape the poison cloud

Never again.
>>
File: 1456068496775.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456068496775.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>68128042

Too real
>>
File: j5P9xNy.gif (961 KB, 245x142) Image search: [Google]
j5P9xNy.gif
961 KB, 245x142
my litle town is being overrun by alabnians and muslim , every day i see more and more hijab and other shit please help pleae help
>>
File: 進撃のくそ人.jpg (194 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
進撃のくそ人.jpg
194 KB, 1024x768
>>68115503
Sandniggers swarming the capital, unable to speak anything other than their shit dialect, stinking and generally looking disgusting. Young Turks forced to run around because their parents don't speak a word of the local language. Fucking Mudslime women with the fucking tents swarming my uni.

Drunk parties with Russian friends. Fun as fuck.

Niggers trying to evangelise me at uni with their "Jesus is your friend" bullshit.

Congolese political rally in Brussels -- a fucking jest, and a funny one at that.

All in all, not bad. I just don't like the sandniggers. Any European is welcome - there are arseholes but I can deal with them. Slavs are fun. Niggers too, they just stink and they have a tendency to swarm, just like sandniggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgiVz9SyCwk
>>
>>68115503

>Live in California
>see that most whites are racemixers
>especially non-human gingers
>Talk politics all day everyday at work with minorites
>explain to them that national socialism is way better than what we have today
>show them why I love donald trump

I'm doing my part converting people to vote donald trump.
>>
>>68146646
>>68147854
A
FUCKING
LEAVE
>>
>>68141823
>>1200 AD Muslims finally got control of the country
lol, your country was always shit. most of your historical artifacts belongs to muslims. like taj mahal.
>>
>>68115503
>2016
>Talking to other races

I don't think so.
>>
LOOK AT ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILLINS GUISE! JUST LOOK! ITS 2016 CANT YOU SEE?
>>
Live in north east of england so non

until my sister moved to the great whore (london) and got a nig nog bf

tfw i am becometh the eternal anglo
>>
>>68149482
Is Peru a Canada without the leaf, or is Canada a Peru with a leaf?
>>
>>68148100
fucking curry niggers always have a smell that can penetrate anything and lingers forever
>>
File: 1440340869720.jpg (25 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
1440340869720.jpg
25 KB, 512x397
>>68148100
>of been
fucking syrupnigger
>>
>>68115973
I don't see a single one
>>
>>68118670
STEALTH ISLAND RARE
>>
>>68149957
Peru's flag came first.
>>
File: 1456621219049.png (32 KB, 326x226) Image search: [Google]
1456621219049.png
32 KB, 326x226
>>68150353
>The flag of Peru was adopted by the government of Peru in 1824.

>Out of three choices, the maple leaf design by George Stanley, based on the flag of the Royal Military College of Canada, was selected. The flag made its first official appearance on February 15, 1965

And then they think they're not a fucking joke
>>
>>68116022
what would have happened if you called them niggerfaggots?
>>
>>68115503
my local pizzeria
>>
>>68115503

Being forced to read Frantz Fanon and Judith Butler in graduate school and listening to lectures about the intricate insidious and savage nature of the white privilege leviathan.
>>
>>68116466
goddamn man, I really hope Trump wins
>Salem MA
>let doggo out to take a piss
>hear a bunch of spics blasting music talking loudly
>scream BUILD THE FUCKING WALL
>no more music or spicinese
our state is infested with fucking illegals.
>>
>>68150938
Canada YES! and Captain Canada will become memes soon. It's a matter of time.
>>
Grew up in Southern California before leaving recently. I have seen the Latino population explode while Asians steadily rise.

Pros = great food, mostly okay people
Cons = people don't integrate and stay to themselves. Most of the groups aren't bad (far far better than ghetto blacks) but there is just SO MANY of them. I often would go into a supermarket in a not-terrible part of town and be the only white person in it. Also illegal immigrants drive wages down. This is not just in shit jobs either. Don't ever let anyone kid you into thinking that all the Mexicans are here picking strawberries. They are doing blue a wide variety of blue collar jobs at wages that those jobs paid to people three decades ago.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.