[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Citizen's Arrest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: citizensarrest.jpg (65 KB, 692x360) Image search: [Google]
citizensarrest.jpg
65 KB, 692x360
Is /pol/ aware that most of us US anons have the right to arrest people who commit violent crimes? Has anyone on /pol/ ever put someone under citizens arrest?

Here in the US in most states and in many countries if you see someone commit a crime like assault, theft, etc you are legally allowed to place them under "citizens arrest" where you forcefully detain them using physical force until the police arrive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen%27s_arrest

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Citizen's-Arrest

I'm surprised I don't see it talked about here more often. For all the talking /pol/ does about black people committing violent crime it seems like nobody mentions that you can arrest them yourselves.

In most cases they will physically resist you especially if its a black person you are putting under citizens arrest for punching someone or something similar and so you are literally given the legal right to subdue them for the police and to use the necessary physical force if they are violent with you. If you are physically /fit/ and can subdue people then anytime you see someone committing a serious crime you can take matters into your own hands.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/08/20/citizens-arrest-tennessee.wztv/video/playlists/caught-on-camera/
>>
you cant arrest someone without a warrant
>>
>>68114665

In the US youre allowed to kill police officers who are abusing their power in many situations. I dont feel like copy pasting 3 posts worth of supreme court rulings, but what it comes down to is that once a cop has gone around the law or breached it during an arrest, making it an illegal arrest, he is to be treated as any other person committing an assault and battery on you, and you can resist them with as much force as necessary.

If he pulls his gun on you during an illegal arrest, you shoot him in the head and the worst youl get is manslaughter, and thats only if they find you werent entirely justified in the amount of force you used.

2pac shot 2 cops, never went to jail.
>>
>>68114819
>you cant arrest someone without a warrant
Why do you even exist Malaysia?
>>
>>68114819

Here in the US you can if you see them committing a serious crime, people do it all the time and they don't suffer legal consequences and are usually thanked by the police.
>>
>>68114665
This is retarded and I sincerely wish to anyone who tries to pull it off that he ends with a knife in his stomach.
>>
File: 1445454775681.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1445454775681.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>68115607

>see drunk nig-nog harassing people on the street at night
>see him getting in peoples faces asking them for money
>when one pretty white girl tries to keep walking he loses it and tries to take her purse
>she puts up a fight and all the people turning to look at whats happening makes him back off but not before he punches and slaps her a few times
>you see this from a distance and are now within 20 feet of them as she walks away and he starts to look for new people to harass

>option 1: leave him be to harass and assault more people with the chance that he might get caught but he might not and might hurt and steal the money of some poor innocent girl

>option 2: place your hand firmly on his shoulder, announce that you are placing him under citizens arrest and are calling the police and then when he goes wild and tries to attack you to get free you punch him in the face a few times and tackle him to the ground and hold him there with his arms behind his back until the police arrive

????
>>
Because most of pol couldn't run 100ft without getting winded

And in reality they're afraid of black people
>>
>>68114838
2pac shot two off duty plainclothes cops who were harassing someone with a gun they stole from evidence before they left work. If the cops had been on duty or off duty but wearing uniform I guarentee you he'd have gotten booked. Ironically he'd probably still be alive today
>>
File: blackcrimesmatter.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
blackcrimesmatter.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>68115607
>t. criminal scum
I prefer to just carry a gun and blow their brains out if someone assaults me or I see them commit a violent crime and fear for other's lives
>>
>>68114665
We have such thing in Hungary. Once a burglar broke into our weekend house. When we called the police they literally advised to throw him into the rising shaft so he can't escape.
>>
>>68114819
First of all, no. Why would you even think that?

Secondly, citizen's arrest is basically a legal justification for tackling somebody who's about to shoot the president or whatever. If it weren't a thing, everyone who held down that Manson family chick who tried to kill Carter would have been committing battery.
>>
>>68116399
>option 3: pull an Antonio Banderas from Desperado and blow his head off with two guns to his neck, then have sexual intercourse with young Salma Hayek
>>
>>68116767
Don't have to be able to run when there are handy little devices that gives even cripples the ability to kill a full grown giga nigga
>>
>>68114665
Yes. but what does it say about arresting people in our Government openly involved in destroying the Constitution committing treason etc x
>>
>>68114665

Why do you want to gamble with your life there is a 1000 things what can go wrong when you detain someone
>>
Illinois: any crime which isn't an ordinance violation or petty offense.
>>
>>68115607
Agreed, they should simply kill the nigger
>>
>>68117260
Disappointing, I was expecting an execution
>>
>>68117555

If you try it on someone who isn't committing violent street crime there is a risk you could be tried with wrongful imprisonment and sent to jail or sued for a lot. Its really only a safe thing in terms of not getting in trouble afterwards when you are doing a citizens arrest on someone for something a cop would immediately arrest them for if they saw like assault or theft of a purse etc.

>>68117560

Obviously one should only do it when the circumstances seem safe to do it in. You should not do it if someone has a weapon or if it looks like they might or if they have a crowd or friends nearby who gang up on you.

If you are in a public place with other regular people though like a park/bar/train station/etc and someone tries to assault someone else or grab their stuff an run its probably a safe bet to stop and apprehend them.
>>
>>68114665
Not legal in North Carolina.
>>
>>68114665
This doesn't exist in Spain and you can get in trouble if the cop is enough of an asshole.

I had to pay a knife wielding thug for the injures I caused him when putting him on the ground.
Being a thug in Spain is quite rewarding and a lot of them say it blatantly on the news.
Playing by the rules is often the worst choice. Sometimes is better to beat the crap out of them and go away and wait for the ambulance to pick him up.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.