[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are modern young men really as childish and irresponsible as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: return to owner.jpg (112 KB, 580x700) Image search: [Google]
return to owner.jpg
112 KB, 580x700
Are modern young men really as childish and irresponsible as women say they are? I want to disagree but I see too many young men who want to remain single, fuck around, half-ass work and play video games while young women want to achieve things or commit to a relationship. It's like men don't want to be men and women are forced to also take the role of men, hence all the single mothers.

How can this problem be fixed?
>>
>>68110440
>young women
>commit to a relationship

Yeah, alright.
>>
>>68110440

all those things listed in that pic are microaggressions that further patriarchy shitlord

>select all pickup trucks
>>
File: FMYChqg.jpg (154 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
FMYChqg.jpg
154 KB, 456x469
>>68110440
By making America great again
>>
Who'd have thought that women are the ones that remain little children forever.

I laugh at blue pill cucks that say 'women are complicated dude, we'll never understand them!'

Women really aren't complicated, they're brats.
>>
>>68110440
>thatpic.jpg
>that condescending opening paragraph

ALL MEN ARE THE SAME
ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME

Go kill yourself greatest ally, its the best you can do for me and yourself.
>>
also

>at least 6'3
>$200.000+ a year
>6"+ dick
>good strong jawline and chin
>overall good health and genetics

This "where are the good men" shit is way funnier if you actually observe what kind of guys these women date or want to date, its ALWAYS your stereotypical Chad who never does any "nice" shit
>>
>>68110440
>women are forced to also take the role of men
Guess who's forcing women to take men's job.
>>
>>68110440
Men are generally far more self realized. they understand they are immature and as such do irresponsible shit
Women are the fucking type to be in college with loads of student debt lamenting that a man with a full time job and no debt has no ambition as she finds out she's pregnant with some fucking frat boys baby that he won't take care of. she will then use that resentment of the frat boy and project it across all men as all men are irresponsible and childish
>>
Not to be that guy, but it's really both sexs fault. I've met plenty of guys that don't want to become fathers/men. At the same time being rasied by a single mother, and seeing her friends I can say that current generation women are just as bad, but in different aspects. Also this constaint not wanting to grow up, lose their youth, etc. that makes these irresponsible degenerates.
>>
>>68111022
>men more irresponsible
>woman gets knocked up by frat boy
kek
Why is the man irresponsible when they aren't the ones that have to carry the baby for 9 months. You would think women are more irresponsible since they are more affected by getting pregnant.
>>
to many bitches fucked around and divorced men taking half their shit and getting the kids in the divorce

to many bitches with multiple kids that dont have the same father

it simply isnt worth any mans time to be just another cog in the machine for humanity
>>
>>68111241
>not to be that guy
>he is being that guy

Ally please, stop looking ridiculous...
>>
>>68110440
I'll bite.

Didn't feminism fight to destroy this? Isn't that what women wanted? And why should men bother with this nowadays? Every girl my age has already slept with dozens of guys. Why should I treat her specially if she has no intent to do the same for me?
>>
>>68110440
Yet another prime example of why women aren't and never will be funny I see.

Yes hilarious stuff ladies. How droll
>>
>>68110440
>Prefers letters to text messages

What the fuck? This one confounds me more than the others ever could.
Most women under the age of 25 aren't even aware of fucking paper and pens.

They're glued to their cell phone screens and other mobile devices. They will snap chat a friend who is literally, LITERALLY, sitting across the room from them.
Most girls I know don't even pick up the phone anymore. They just send you a text when you try to call them asking what you need because answering the goddamn phone means breaking eye contact with their notification bar for a minute.

Women don't want letters.
>>
File: 1458462870906.jpg (2 MB, 1797x2100) Image search: [Google]
1458462870906.jpg
2 MB, 1797x2100
>>68111362
Pal listen it's true. Gen X and Y are unbelievably unwanting to grow up. Lack of maturity is a massive issue with both sexs.
>>
>>68110440
women's meme game is so shit t b h f a m
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.