[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ello m8s my name iz Russell Brand and I hope you m8s can watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: o-RUSSELL-BRAND-570.jpg (144 KB, 570x694) Image search: [Google]
o-RUSSELL-BRAND-570.jpg
144 KB, 570x694
Ello m8s my name iz Russell Brand and I hope you m8s can watch me doar video on why Ukip iz racist party and why Izlam iz da religion of peace and if you say otherwise you iz a Nazi bigot m8
>>
>>68109845
'av some empafy m8, you tizzler, you twatty breast implant fallin' in your corn flakes, you, I know veez things brother, Karl Marx was the greatest intellectual to ever live except Gandhi and you are the real reason the true truth is being absolutely bungled and botched. Less fear, more empafy, got it. Thanks for listahnin
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>68109845
BEADY
>>
>>68109845

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0
>>
>>68109845

Can he NOT look batshit insane
>>
>implying that people who talk like this aren't voting UKIP already because......Pakis

pic related
your average young UKIP voters
>>
>>68110208
Erm no, those are Labour voters you Muslim cum guzzling cuck
>>
You know if you ignore it, it loses all it's power and dies.
>>
can we officially never mention the "religion of peace" meme ever again? its not true and its old.

if that meme is still valid i think we should open up the debate about just how far a cheeseburger gets you with fries. cheese burger gets you to 3rd base every one knows this but what about a cheese burger with fries?
>>
>>68109845
B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y
>>
>>68110279
they dropped Labour when Blair turned his backs on them to import shitskins

Literally every Chav I know is a UKIP fan, and half of them are involved with EDL/Britain First protests

Be thankful, as they're actually doing gods worki on beating up cucks, feminists and nu-males

Youtube, antifa dover and see liberals get BTFO
>>
File: 1455922148527.jpg (273 KB, 1172x791) Image search: [Google]
1455922148527.jpg
273 KB, 1172x791
>>68110114
ANGLO
>>
>>68109845
>left took him very seriously for a minute because funnymans are always intellectuals
>immediately gains a weird God complex and starts talking about how he's on another plane of existance
>liberals nervously laugh hoping for the punchline
>it never comes
The russell brand saga was an entertaining one
>>
Pound shop Che Guevera
>>
>>68109845
hes a moron, all he does it spew platitudes from his celebrity lifestyle, self righteous
>>
File: russel something else.png (392 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
russel something else.png
392 KB, 832x832
>>
Such ugly inbred, not to mention he's retarded
>>
File: The_British_Massiah.jpg (392 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
The_British_Massiah.jpg
392 KB, 1024x681
>>68109845
>>68110781
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.