[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious thread. Would you stay with your SO with whom you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 534.jpg (34 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
534.jpg
34 KB, 488x366
Serious thread. Would you stay with your SO with whom you have fallen in love with, if she told you she wanted to stay a virgin until marriage (which could be a couple of years)?
>>
If you have this problem you should have a serious talk about what marriage and sex means to her, and why she considers it important to wait.
>inb4 muh divine virginity
>>
>>68109243
Yes. That's what I want. I've had multiple sex partners and satisfied my curiosity. Now I am ready to settle down with a worthwhile woman.

>allowing your children to enter this world through a passageway which has been defiled by other cocks
>being this much of a cuck

What's up the the OP image?
>>
>>68109243
It doesn't take 2 years to be married. This happens today because people fuck early on, stay because "why not?" even when they're not serious and just want a partner. If you're both staying virgins the courtship will be 6 months to 1 year before marriage. Most people won't last a year.
>>
>>68109243
no
>>
>>68110068

Does "waiting until marriage" include no BJs, HJs, or any other form of sexual contact (aside from kissing)?
>>
I could do anal for a year or two.

She'd be brilliant at blowjobs by that point too, practice makes perfect.
>>
>with whom you have fallen in love with
>she wanted to stay a virgin
It doesn't work that way. You can't fall in love with a girl until you've banged her a few times, unless you're some kind of asexual eunich. Until you've had sex with a girl, any feelings you have for her are always tainted by your wanting to have sex with her. Only when the sexual give and take of wanting to fuck has been stabilized is it possible for two people in a relationship to talk to each other as human beings.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 457x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 457x457
>>68109243
My wife wasn't a virgin before marriage, but she's become a virgin after marriage.

and so have I
>>
>>68110122
If you're doing BJ/HJ it's likely you'll start fucking. People were smart a long time ago, they knew to keep the kids away from private settings because they'd be pregnant otherwise. Of course we don't have this problem as much today. But it helped people marry faster and not spend 1/3 of their time on chasing the opposite sex. Didn't have to worry about wifey becoming a fatty either but that's the 21st century for you...
>>
Of course I would. I don't find remaining a virgin until marriage important, but I find it attractive in a woman. It's a reflection of her personality and values after all.
>>
>>68109243
I would but it would be pointless and unfair for her. I'm not virgin so I can't really share her beliefs even if I respect them.

Still, marriage seems like a mirage to me since I'm in my 30s and most women my age are heavely deteriorated, taken or they're fucked in the head.
>>
>>68109243
stay with her until i find a new gf, then dump her
>>
>>68111293
A reflection of lack of attraction to you. Prepared to cry yourself to sleep for 3 years after she dumps you when you try texting her the day after she dumps you and she says she can't talk because she met someone new and they fucked all night.

That's reality. They will fuck the alpha so just be that
>>
>>68109243
why woulndt i
>>
I don't want to get married at all but if I did I wouldn't fall for the virgin bride meme.
>>
yes

it shouldn't matter if you love her. if it bothers you that much then you two aren't meant for one another. there are billions of people in the world - don't waste your time thinking there's only "one" for you when that is total bullshit. move the fuck on.
>>
File: 3124124.jpg (96 KB, 1003x662) Image search: [Google]
3124124.jpg
96 KB, 1003x662
>>68109243
Yes, but we would not be SOs for more than a year before wedding. I would only SO my future wife only after being just friends for at least 5 years, ideally from the beginning of highschool to a couple of years into college. The I'd SO her and decide to get married after we have finished college.
>>
That's literally the only thing that would make me stay with my "SO" for the long term.
>>
>>68109243

Does she want to wear white gloves at her wedding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5kNvbZm2A
>>
>>68109243

No because I know secretly she'd be fucking chad and or wants to fuck chad
>>
>>68109243
Sure
>>
>>68112216

>it's even more complicated than you might expect

No, it really isn't.
>>
You can get married for zero money whatsoever. Skip the party, just go to an out of the way church with your few closest friends, book a priest, head straight to the registrar, then fly off to some beautiful 3rd world country for some nookie.

Should cost you a few grand tops, and if she's a decent woman actually getting married is more important than fancy dresses, cakes, the cinderella carriage and all the other bullshit women seem to think they're entitled to.
>>
>>68113486
Get out of here.
>>
>>68109243
no hymen no diamond
once you go black, we don't want you back
>>
>>68111039
>People were smart a long time ago, they knew to keep the kids away from private settings because they'd be pregnant otherwise.

They also started marrying them off as soon as their first periods hit or they started growing nuttfuzz.
>>
>>68109243

I started dating a virgin that wanted to wait until marriage (she was 24!). I said I agreed with her, planning th whole time to fuck her.

1 week handjob, 3 weeks blow jobs, 3 months to fuck her. Stayed together for 3ish years, she starting pushing for marriage... I left.

So no. I would not wait. But I'd tell a girl that I would.
>>
TOO LONG
O
O

L
O
N
G
>>
also

>falling in love
>before sex

shiggy

How pissed would you be if you waited 3 years and the cunt was terrible in bed or worse, was one of those "only for procreation" people?
>>
File: sextistics.jpg (1 MB, 1568x4528) Image search: [Google]
sextistics.jpg
1 MB, 1568x4528
I mean that's pretty much a requirement.

>actually having sex before marriage

Sorry but it's scientifically proven to be destructive to relationships and emotionally damaging. The sooner you take the anti-sex red pill the better.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.