[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Global Warming >It's snowing right now on March 20th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20
File: 1445079368543.gif (24 KB, 624x525) Image search: [Google]
1445079368543.gif
24 KB, 624x525
>Global Warming
>It's snowing right now on March 20th
>>
It would be funny if people weren't really this fucking stupid for real.
>>
>Meteorites strike earth coating it in cleansing fire
Nah m8 no big deal
>Cars with carbon emissions
OH FUCK NIGGER WHAT IS THIS
>>
>>68108507
man made climate change the extinction of the human race
>>
>>68108607
Because meteorites are a daily part of our life, right neighbor?
>>
>>68108507
I love how all you funnymen never actually refute these points, you just "ARE YOU SERIOUS????" your way out of it every time.
>>
ugh omigosh I cant even right now
can someone please remind this scum of the current year
>>
>>68108479
b but climate change see we just change the name, maybe no one will notice. Personally I wish the whole northern hemisphere would freeze so all the cucks would leave.
>>
>>68108741
>>
>>68108698
A slow release of co2 is easier to recover from than a sudden burning of half the planet's surface
>>
>>68108933
The difference is that:
The slow release of CO2 is happening at moment and the burning of half the planet's surface isn't.
>>
That's why they changed the name to "climate change."
>>
>>68108741
HOW CAN GLOBAL WARMING BE REAL IF IT'S COLDER THAN NORMAL ON THIS DAY IN THIS YEAR IN THIS EXACT PLACE WHERE I LIVE?
>>
>>68109039
The point is the earth recovered from the happening several times already. Carbon emissions are nothing in comparison
>>
>>68108741
When 3 year olds say something stupid I don't argue with them, I just pat them on the head and say "that's nice" and give them a lollipop. Same situation.
>>
>>68108741
The literature is out there you stupid jew. Lots of ppl dont think GW is man made, others think it's inevitable, others think we can help it but not the way we're doing it and some think it doesnt necessitate economic policy...

But literally everyone in the fucking statistics, programming or climate community agree it's an obvious trend that's heating up above and beyond what it should be

And the easy refutation to OP is onyl the dumbest of niggers would think a single off day could mean ANYTHING, without aggregating it with the thousands and thousands of other data points require to test a trend for statistically significant deviations from what we'd expect with reg Mik cycling or other meteorologic phenomenon...

Godamn pol is stupid
>>
>>68109165
With major extinctions.
>>
>>68109082
explain to me how less than a single % of the atmosphere is going to burn our planet up retard

the biggest greenhouse gas is water vapor
>>
File: de la.jpg (110 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
de la.jpg
110 KB, 1024x768
all the fucking leddit posters coming out from lurking to post what they think they know about science
>>
>>68109039
So because the earth recovered from a devastating disaster worse than the one we're triggering, we shouldn't worry?

Lol so fucking stupid. Hey, the ebola outbreak wasn't shit compared to some of the serious plagues or epidemics mankind faced in the past...

We should've just said wtv and lett bloodbomb niggers freely travel into the US. I mean ebola cant even transmit via aerosol, and you pussies were worried about it...
Mankind has faced worse
>>
>>68109231
el nino only warms the ocean by a single degree, which is like 0.3% increase in temperature, and the weather goes batshit crazy from that.

your logic is faulty
>>
>>68109352
ha! let's cripple our economies immediately, lay off coal miners, and replace it all with eco-friendly solar panels! wouldn't want any of those harmful nuclear plants releasing dangerous water vapor (THE LARGEST GREENHOUSE GAS!!) into our atmpsphere
>>
>>68108479
>when it was global warming they threatened that temps in the next 50 years would reach catastrophic highs and the oceans would dry up and we all die.
>colder winters come in
>the summer of 2015 was cooler than 2014
>news reports HOTTEST SUMMER OF LAST 1000 YEARS
>Bill Nye the mechanical engineer still shouting down people saying "yeah sure there was an ice age that was definitely not caused by man, but this is clearly man's fault.
>someone innocently asks why is it called global warming if some areas are getting colder
>well uh the residual effects of global cooling and uhh global warming
>innocent question: so is it global warming or global cooling, because if it's not the entire globe than its regional warming and regional cooling which just sounds like weather.
>OHMYGOD YOU IDIOT IT'S CALLED CLIMATE CHANGE AND ITS ALL OUR FAULT CARBON TAX EVERYTHING GOD DOESN'T EXIST AND IF HE DID HE'S DEAD NOW!!!
it's not everyone stupid fault that nobody seems to make an argument without talking down to everyone and having a bunch of holes in their shit arguments to begin with.

The problem isn't whether or not man is causing climate change, it's whatever or not we are causing enough to warrant taxing people for driving their cars to work with how little these media "scientists" actually seem to understand about climate change.
>>
>>68109344
ZIMBABWE
>>
>>68109219
So you really think car emissions will really reach the same point as a fucking gorillion megaton shockwave and a blood boiling heat spike?
>>
>>68109352
Yeah we need to prepare for literally everything dangerous that could ever happen. For example, what if a black hole swallows up our solar system? We clearly need to shift funding from preventing a well known natural phenomenon to a system that would save us from that unlikely event.
>>
>>68109467
and your faggots lack of understanding that the climate is always changing and global warming periods are more beneficial for humans than global cooling periods

wow we would have millions of acres of tundra turned into farmland in russia and canada! what a disaster!
>>
>>68109467
look up the carbon emissions from volcanic eruptions while you're at it and tell me how much of an impact we're having on the planet
>>
>>68109506
Makes perfect sense, thank you for your contribution.
>>
>>68109501
>Implying scientists are anti-nuclear

Nuclear power is the future of energy, and it is well known that coal plants sponsored propaganda to ruin its image. Nuclear power IS green energy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1SgmFa0r04

Watch this video. During the winter months in the northern hemisphere there is an explosion of CO2 in the atmosphere, and during spring the CO2 practically vanishes for the rest of the year because the plants and trees are absorbing it.

How do climate change advocates rationalize this with the fact that people don't suddenly stop driving and polluting in the warmer months? If you believed these people there would be a constant stream of CO2 being pumped into the atmosphere all year round, but instead there is only CO2 when all the plants aren't using it.
>>
>>68109506
While your local temperature my fluctuate, the global temperature is steadily rising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtPkFBbJLMg
>>
File: warming.jpg (15 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
warming.jpg
15 KB, 275x183
>>68109506
I see chinese cities as polluted shitholes where everyone is getting lung disease and use that as reason enough.
>>
File: bepis.png (97 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
bepis.png
97 KB, 1024x749
>>68109700
it's almost like greenhouse gases are what make earth a habitable planet
>>
>>68109827
Which is why America needs to pay a carbon tax? Not to mention the can of worms that shit is
1 America pays into saving the world that no-one else is paying into
2 America isn't even the worst offender
3 what are we actually putting this money to, more wind mills and solar panels?
4 why should we trust the government to effectively spend this money without hiring 50000 desk workers and 4 actual laborers
5 if this planet is being so fucked, why is NASA and planetary colonization so far down the list of priorities given that Earth's deathclock is already ticking?
6 why are we being guilt tripped by the American government who is still dealing in fucking importing and exporting fossil fuels when bio diesel and electric cars have been around for decades now
It all just seems like a faggot attempt at getting more tax dollars to obama can pocket more cash
>>
>>68109700
>If you believed these people there would be a constant stream of CO2 being pumped into the atmosphere all year round, but instead there is only CO2 when all the plants aren't using it.

You literally answered your own question. It is normal for the levels to decrease due to plantlife- but with increased emissions and deforestation, the atmosphere retains more resulting in the greenhouse effect.
>>
>>68108479
It also snowed in parts of the Middle East this winter for the first time in ages.

We're cooling down, not heating up.
>>
>>68110075
the effect that keeps us from freezing in the winter?

i'm rather fond of that one
>>
>>68108698
A FUCKING LEAF

(Say hi to Weedman for me.)
>>
How can evolution be real if it's 2016??

Checkmate Warmers...
>>
>>68110075

But according to the footage the planet is retaining none of these emissions and instead the CO2 is countering deforestation since plants live off of CO2.

Seems like a really good balance actually.

We emit CO2 and cut trees down.

Emitted CO2 causes more trees to grow.
>>
>>68110159
Yeah, but if global temperatures continue to rise at the rate they have been, it will result in runaway climate change that could potentially trigger an extinction event on par with the comet strike someone mentioned earlier.
>>
How can there be global warming if my feet are cold? Huh? Explain that, ya scientists.
>>
>he doesn't believe in global climate changing
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>68110268
you know we don't have enough fossil fuels to burn to cause your extinction right
>>
>>68110266
The footage is from one year. CO2 was being retained, and more is retained each year, as well as more being pumped out.
>>
>>68110336
It's very clear you don't understand the issue...
>>
File: Untitled-4.png (1 MB, 1148x966) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.png
1 MB, 1148x966
>>
>>68110245

This.

It always snows in May here, so how can it be real?
>>
>>68110411
where's your source buddy

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/18/burned-worlds-fossil-fuels-tomorrow-guess-happen-sea-levels/
>>
>>68110364

All of the CO2 is being consumed by vegetation. Watch the video again. Are you saying NASA is lying?
>>
>>68110546
no he's saying the information you provided doesn't add up with what he likes and thinks it would look different if they did the same thing for this year
>>
>>68110533

My source is the well known natural phenomenon of runaway climate change, which has occurred many times throughout the course of Earth's known history. When an environment is destabilized, even in the slightest, it can serve as a catalyst to a chain of events that result in devastation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runaway_climate_change
>>
>>68110758
so why hasn't every volcanic eruption caused this if it's caused by irregular carbon emissions retard
>>
i feel like the people against climate change are the same people who don't know that air conditioners produce heat
>>
>>68110635
>>68110546

If you watch the video instead of trying to be right, you'll see that CO2 is constantly present in the atmosphere- specifically in South America, South Africa and Southeast Asia where the main violators of environmental regulations are.
>>
i feel like the people that believe in manmade climate change are the same people that think a heater produces cold
>>
>>68110809
Because every volcanic eruption isn't of the magnitude to cause such an event. Some eruptions are, and there is evidence that they have happened.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=volcano%20extinction%20event
>>
>>68110834
go on and cite when the climate has ever been stable
>>
>>68110872

That's because it's winter in the southern hemisphere, genius.
>>
>>68110929
the whole point you're trying to make is seemingly insignificant changes can have a massive domino effect

that's not a consistent argument
>>
>>68110476
>Hydrogen burning with oxygen
>carbon emissions
Lulz
>>
>>68111056
I just realized that you literally can't read the goddamn map you're trying to post as evidence against something you're proving... Do you realize the irony of this?
>>
>>68108741
They had to use a train to bring snow to Alaska for the dog races this year.

This if the first winter in recorded history that some point in Alaska did not reach -50 even once.

Weather is fucking insane all over the USA, I can't speak for Hostile Alien Continent Australia, but enjoy it while it's not fucked up.
>>
>>68111066

>Seemingly insignificant changes

>Pumping CO2 into the atmosphere in copious amounts over the course of years, effectively changing the chemistry of the atmosphere
>>
>>68111159
>weather is fucking insane all over the US
>oregon after not getting much snow last year got decent snow
>san Diego had a hot balls summer with great temps on the ocean
>new york got another snow storm
>louisiana and the gulf weren't devastated by some faggot storm
Yeah man, that's some "crazy" shit
>>
File: Untitled-5.png (1 MB, 1917x953) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.png
1 MB, 1917x953
>>68111104
do you know how wind works
uneven heating

do you know what happens when the northern hemisphere has more land than the southern hemisphere? Does land retain more heat than water?

Heated areas create low pressure zones and cooled areas create high pressure zones

wanna guess which hemisphere is the giant low pressure zone where the gasses are going to go to?
>>
>>68111169
so you're now saying it's not a tiny change right?
>>
File: what.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
>there are people on this board (in this THREAD) who think that global warming just means higher temperatures all year

Wow. Can't take you guys seriously now.
>>
>>68111637
this

i mean ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
File: 1456906147335.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1456906147335.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>68111637
[FORMERLY STABLE CLIMATE]
>>
>>68108479
Not snowing here :)
>>
>>68111463
Do you even know how a color-coded legend works? Wtf are you talking about? CO2 was present over the entire atmosphere, and it was just a COINCIDENCE that it was concentrated in areas that are known emission hotspots?

Or let me guess- It's a conspiracy...

>>68111496
Where did I say that? I said "if an environment is destabilized, even in the slightest, it can serve as a catalyst to a chain of events that result in devastation." Do you deny this fact? If so, what is your reasoning for that?
>>
>>68111637

>literally ARE YOU KIDDING ME the post

What is it with the left being so pompous with their opinions that they can't just argue like adults?
>>
>>68111637
I know man, I Can't Even right now.
>>
File: 1455748703874.jpg (68 KB, 555x456) Image search: [Google]
1455748703874.jpg
68 KB, 555x456
Nothing like evidence to make a point.

Even if you like scumbags 'correct' old data, they can only go so far.
>>
>>68108479
Friendly reminder that the carbon footprint of an electric car is way more than that of a gas car
Production and shipping across multiple countries via ironically steamboats counts too
>>
File: 1450631291795.png (400 KB, 455x621) Image search: [Google]
1450631291795.png
400 KB, 455x621
>>68111933
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>68111933
This chart shows a global increase of temperatures, as well as being sourced from "various" speakers at some climate conference in 2012. What is this supposed to be proving?
>>
>>68112083
that the climate is changing but will never be some kind of doomsday like you retards think it will be
>>
>>68112083

That climate change is a meme
>>
>>68112083
>charts show gradual rising with some lows and highs
>projected red line fucking shoots outlet of orbit kerbal space style
>what are they trying to prove
That the talking heads have no fucking clue what they are talking about
>>
>>68112083
>What is this supposed to be proving?
That the warming we have been beat over the head with isn't happening and that the models we were told are the correct predictions don't actually match reality.

In short maybe CO2 driven global warming isn't physically possible due to a number of reasons I don't really care to get into but are none the less real and have stopped the actual warming from matching the predictions.
>>
I don't even know what climate change panickers are scared of. It's so retarded since they also believe in peak oil and depletion of energy sources. We're going to run out of dirty energy long before climate change becomes a significant problem.
>>
>>68112083
>>68112202
>>68112281
>>68112292

I've proven all of you wrong already in this thread. Press ctrl+F and type in my ID. Look through my posts. If you can refute the scientific facts of runaway climate change, or the evidence that CO2 emissions are resulting in global temperature increases, then present your evidence. So far all you've provided is a chart that shows global temperatures are increasing.
>>
>>68112443

You haven't proven anything you just keep saying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, IT"S REAL"
>>
>>68112443
>Press ctrl+F and type in my ID

LOL
>>
>>68112443
>its real
But can it see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
>>
File: 1445095026247.jpg (388 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
1445095026247.jpg
388 KB, 717x880
>>68112443
>>68112554
>>
>>68112510

Yeah, except I've not said that once. So far I've been shown a video made by NASA showing that CO2 emissions are high, especially in places accused of mass pollution, and a chart that shows global temperatures are increasing.

I think this definitively proves that all you guys have to offer is memes.
>>
>>68112443
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>68112577
>>68112564
>>68112554

Memes

You may as well be shouting "YOU'RE A WHITE MALE" in my face.
>>
>>68112625

Memes.
>>
>>68112641
Il concede to you, you have the links as I lay here in bed, even though your projected numbers are wrong and you rest on "but temps are still going up, even if my wild and crazy projections are way off and almost unfounded."
What do you propose to do with my money now that I willingly part with it to lower these emissions, and fix earth?
>>
>>68112672
>>68112641
when are you going to tell me when the earth had a stable climate and how us horrible humans ruined it
>>
>>68112672
>doesn't like memes
>posts about the warming meme

It looks like you're the one that's been meme'd here bro.
>>
>>68112766
This is purely about whether or not global warming is a reality. It clearly is by all scientific data available.

>>68112778

as you can see here >>68109794 global temperatures have been rising at a steady pace consistent with the advent of industrial technologies.
>>
>>68112443
CO2 is absorbed on a set range of wavelengths. Once you have reached 100% absorption at those wavelengths adding more CO2 can not have any more warming effect.

The wavelengths that CO2 absorbs on are already nearly 100% absorbed due to overlap with water vapor.

At best you can get maybe 1C more of warming out of CO2 over 1900 levels. Which is what we have seen and why we are in 18 year warming 'pause'.
>>
>>68112875
I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean...
>>
File: IMG_20160320_083639.jpg (65 KB, 720x721) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160320_083639.jpg
65 KB, 720x721
>>68111875
I refuted the argument that global warming is not real because it's snowing in the middle of March. Global warming is better phrased at climate change because the latter umbrellas the effects of global warming and just not an increase average temperature. Climate change covers the increase in the extremity of extreme weather and repeating strange deviations from normal weather patterns like a snow storm in spring time.
I don't understand how my reply was "are you kidding me" tbqhwy, senpai.
>>
>>68112641
>>68112766
I'm still waiting, climate change is so real I'm giving you tax dollars to unfuck it. so what are you doing with my money which symbolically represents a portion of my life, to see that my children are safe. what will my green backs do?
>>
>>68112901
LOL

"satellite images" that started in 1884? that's your evidence?
>>
>>68112908
Wavelengths of what? Are you referring to CO2 absorption in the atmosphere? Elaborate or give me a source
>>
>>68112901
So now you backpedal and can't argue if it's man-made or not, only that the earth getting warmer is in fact real... Thank you for your valuable contribution friend.
>>
>>68113067

It's not "satellite images." It's a graphic created with data compiled from meteorological archives and, more recently, satellite data.
>>
>>68113012

Personally, I support nuclear energy. We don't need your tax dollars to go nuclear.
>>
>>68110042

I won't bother with the rest:

5. Do you know how close to impossible the idea you suggest is?
>>
>>68112984

>shows sample size of 0.000000001% of earth history
>huuuur look it's real :^))
>>
>>68113098
What is your explanation for earth getting warmer and rising CO2 levels?
>>
>>68112984
We've been collecting accurate temperature data globally since 1880?
>>
>>68113172
the hardcore data collected in all parts of Africa fromt he African scientists in the 1800's huh?

interesting, you've finally converted me
>>
>>68113302
So is your argument that meteorological data is bullshit?
>>
File: B.jpg (96 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
96 KB, 400x346
i've been collecting some evidence myself you know and I found that you can just bait all of the leddit posters in global warming threads freeing up the rest of the board
>>
>>68113265
I don't know.
I also know if we're already fucked like so many science bitches say then we probably can't unfuck it, we can only fuck it less.
I also know I wouldn't go on TV and say "yeah it's probably this, check out these graphs I altered the data on to make my points seem more credible"
I also know I wouldn't get black science star man, bill nye, Leonardo dicapprio, and a bunch of liberal politicians to fly their private jets down to CNN to tell the world about how evil my old Toyota is.

I'm not offering an answer, I'm agnostic to the whole thing, I don't know, I don't claim to know, but I'm not going to accept climate change as man's fault for it to be implemented as some scheme to steal the working classes money.
>>
>>68113288
Yup
>>
>>68113438
People like you are why /pol/ sucks. When this board was first created, people used to actually talk about politics. Then the neonazis came in and it turned into /b/ 2.0. I've visited Reddit, and most of the subforums are way more tolerable than this part of 4chan.

The only thing /pol/ is capable of doing is coming up with garbage-tier memes that only the social exiles of this fucking waste dump could relate to.
>>
>>68113595
ARE
>>
>>68108479

Climate isn't weather.
>>
>>68113595

Let me add to that- by tolerable, I mean tolerable in the sense that it doesn't give me a fucking headache to look at it, and someone might offer some valuable information on a topic.
>>
File: spectra.png (8 KB, 490x401) Image search: [Google]
spectra.png
8 KB, 490x401
>>68113073
>Wavelengths of what? Are you referring to CO2 absorption in the atmosphere? Elaborate or give me a source
Long wave EM radiation is absorbed by gasses in the atmosphere. CO2 only absorbs on a few wavelength bands.
>>
>markets are reacting to global warming
>retards still saying it isn't real

Fuck off.

----------------------

Is anyone else concerned about where they will eventually be settling down. I own some land but I have to move so I need to sell and buy me some more land somewhere else. But I don't want my children and grandchildren to be left with a worthless estate because of changes in climate.

Which areas of western Europe are likely to be positively affected by climate change?
>>
>>68109506
If you're interested in reasonable arguing about it you should on go and learn what global warming is.
>>
>>68112984
>Global warming is better phrased at climate change because
Then you can blame 100% of extreme weather on it.
>>
>>68113288

People have this retarded misconception that science and math started around the 1900 and before that people were basically still doing basic arithmetic.

That is far from the case.

The first hypothesis about global warming were conceived in the 19th century.

It's not hard to see why. Massive pollution from the then industrial centers of western Europe bloated the skies and this got people thinking.
>>
>>68113952
Of course not because extreme weather exist before climate change. Climate change just makes extreme weather more severe like how winter bukakked New England last year.
>>
>weather and climate are two different things.
>>
File: 1456904315422.jpg (245 KB, 947x1205) Image search: [Google]
1456904315422.jpg
245 KB, 947x1205
>>68108479
Plants just started to pupate
It snows kills billions of plants and we starve

HUWE HUWE Globalo warmingo so funneh
>>
If you want to live like China's cities with smog so thick you have to wear a mask, then move to China.
>>
>>68114244

When it becomes an issue of national security then people will finally get off their asses and start doing something about it.

The Pentagon has already published various reports regarding this.
>>
>>68108479
If global temperature increases by 1 degree, it doesn't mean that it stops snowing you retard since it would have to increase by 30 for snowing to completely stop.
>>
Republicans: always touting their belief in Christianity, but deny climate change because they can't see it.
>>
>>68114171
>Climate change just makes extreme weather more severe like how winter bukakked New England last year.

Or you know it doesn't, but you can just claim it does.
>>
>>68108479
>global warming isn't real because it's cold today
>>
File: skeptical Leo.png (675 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
skeptical Leo.png
675 KB, 888x499
>>68108479
During His Oscar speech, Leo Dicaprio said the production of The Revenant had to move to the "southern tip of the planet just to find snow"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDtC14yf054&ab_channel=TheYoungTurks

Somehow I doubt this
>>
File: 1458419849332.gif (342 KB, 666x386) Image search: [Google]
1458419849332.gif
342 KB, 666x386
>>68108479
It's not snowing in Chicago right now (but it should be)
>>
>>68108479
This.
>muh consensus
group hysteria doesn't overcome facts.
>>
>>68112984
FUG the temperature is rising by < 1C even though before that it was falling THAT MUST MEAN GLOBAL WARMING IS MAN MADE!!!
>>
>>68114900
There's snow outside of my house right now
>>
>>68109199
checked and secconded
>>
>world hunger

>i am not currently hungry
>>
File: 1456550525368.jpg (227 KB, 539x721) Image search: [Google]
1456550525368.jpg
227 KB, 539x721
>>68108479
>Global Warming
>Florida is sinking into the sea

Nobody will notice long as we don't call it GW.
>>
>>68109663
>volcanoes emit 200 million tonnes per year
>human activity emits 26.8 billion tonnes per year
are you retarded?
>>
>>68116733
>Being so retarded that you think my state is just suddenly going to be under water one day
>>
>>68116839
Sauce.
>>
>>68116942
>Suddenly

No see thats the problem. If it was suddenly you'd have people reacting to prevent it and a job well done.

Instead the state is having sink holes pop up all over the place, coastal erroison, and politicians want reports to document the problems without using climate change/global warming despite the fact it fits it to a T.

Frankly I don't give a shit if Cuba Jr. sinks off into the sea, but the problem is you faggots will want Federal aid.
>>
File: 3590.jpg (174 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
3590.jpg
174 KB, 500x345
>>68114638
He got memed on too, I bet.
>>
>>68108479
>Global warming has both sets of extremes, of Extreme winters and Extreme heat
>Noticed how late Winter was, yet snowing like asonofaBitch?
>It's only going to get hotter and colder
>GW is both Natural, and was only slightly sped up by Man's Tech
>Adding green and cutting down emmisions will temper Winterchan
GW is a real thing.
It happens in cycles.
We contribute this one, due to pur advances in tech.
Srsyl, people, stfu about GW, and fuck anyone who dosent want energy we can use over and over
>Only oil fags hate Green tech
>>
I will admit I don't know a lot about geography but couldn't global warming just be a natural cycle of change, perhaps accelerated by humans?
>>
>>68109049
Because you can't disprove something as vague as climate change.
>>
>>68117561
then it's not global warming you fucking idiot
eradicate your retarded name

more greenhouse gases means more heat can't leave and also heat has trouble entering

all you faggots that think we're killing the planet are also the ones with their own carbon footprints and have their own personal car instead of riding a bike like me

none of you faggots ever have solutions you all just scream GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL MASS EXTINCTION IS COMING

how about actually protest to your mayor or governor to bring nuclear energy to your cities instead of just posting on a political board trying to convince people there's some doomsday apocalypse they need to fear
>>
>>68113265
sun is expanding
>>
>It's cold right now, right here, so earth as a whole can't be getting warmer.
>Oil companies agree with me

deluded/10
>>
>>68108479
what you talkin about? 6 celcius and nice sun here
>>
>>68109506
You hysterical cretin, global warming isn't a ploy for da evil gubmint to tax you for driving your car

As far as feeling like you're being talked down to when you listen to scientists exasperatedly explain their mounting concern to deaf ears, that explains a whole lot
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.