[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me 24 years old > software engineer earning ~$72k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image_10315185.jpg (49 KB, 338x426) Image search: [Google]
image_10315185.jpg
49 KB, 338x426
> be me 24 years old
> software engineer earning ~$72k after taxes
> graduating this year in Business Information Technology
> having my own place to live, buying my own car soon
> $0.00 debt because the government financed my education
> healthcare paid with taxes so I don't have to worry about it
> shooting full-auto rifles at the local range because we have responsible people and sensible laws
> the police protects and serves the people, not murdering them
> the government already built a wall to keep illegal immigrants away
> made Germany pay for it

MFW I live the 'Murican dream in Central Europe
>>
>>68108289
>Business Information Technology
absolute kek

>haven't graduated but makes more than the politicians at the age of 24

I call bullshit on this but go on.
>>
Less shitposting please.
Viselkedj.
>>
Good luck. Hungary. Always considered moving there later in life. Is it really the totalitarian shithole everyone plays it up to be e.g. xenophobic government, corrupt police, shot living standards etc.

What do Hungarians think of Northern Irish people and Brits? Don't wanna go if I'm gonna be alienated.
>>
>>68108289
>Oh, wait I figure it out.

You went to IBS and you work at your parents' company.
>>
>>68108641
>Living standards are shit
Quiet high actually. The wages are lower than the IQ of blacks.
>Totalitarian
Lol, no. Watch television without license! All jokes aside, for fishing, hunting and driving you need a license. Have a knife as long as your dick and nobody cares.
>corrupt police
I could never try to bribe anyone even if I tried. I don't recommend you to try it. That's for the politicians.
>xenomorphic....
yeah, bullshit made up words. We are white. Get over it.

If you are like this, then don't even attempt to learn the language and take the citizenship test:
https://youtu.be/GFTsSOQMoKY
>>
>>68108641
You will have to learn magyar. Education is not a priority and most, even in large cities, do not speak english beyond "give money pls".
>>
>>68108988
>So we are the same with the only exception that we have white people in cities
>>
>>68108641
Theres's a bit of nepotism, but to be honest, you weren't gonna get those grants anyway.
>>
>>68109131
Pretty sure the genetic makeup of the magyarok have been fucked for the last 100 years. You're whiter than Argentine, but you've fallen far from the ideal.
>>
>>68109439
I'm pretty sure your genetic make up is secured for thousands of years by mandatory anti-rape classes....

>Denmark is to make mandatory sex education classes a pre-requisite for migrants before they can receive state benefits, as part of an ongoing shake-up of immigration law in the country, and to curb migrant rape activity.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/29/solve-problem-like-migrant-rape-epidemic-denmark-tries-sex-ed-classes/

>we are just fine, thanks for worrying
>>
>>68108881
>Quiet high.

As opposed to a...loud high?
So your weed sucks too
>>
>>68108641
Hungarian is ridiculously hard to learn I've been growing up around it my whole life and I can barely read it.
>>
>>68110957
It sounds like you haven't been applying yourself at all.

Reading a language, any language is fucking easy. You just have to learn a bunch of nouns and verbs, pronouns... Etc and you can get the gist of it.
>>
File: 1458346303075.jpg (145 KB, 680x962) Image search: [Google]
1458346303075.jpg
145 KB, 680x962
>>68108289
>made germany pay for the wall
topcuck
>>
>>68108289
Don't brag about it though, you'll just make more shitskins want to come there.
>>
72k...in Hungary...after taxes?

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on this one.
>>
>>68111207
I can understand it perfectly when it's spoken and read simple children's books but for some reason I just can't put down what I know into written words or read the language. I never made any attempt to learn to read it though it's true but in general Hungarian is hard to learn. Most European languages are similar enough that different people have some understanding of each other this isn't the case with Hungarian. I've had people ask me if I can understand Finnish, apparently the languages are similar but I can't.
>>
>>68111438
72k forints isn't that much.
>>
>>68108289
>>68111438
second

and I'd like to pay for more walls if you'd let me
>>
yuro poors being poor again.

I'm junior dev @ phoenix.

I take home 94k usd, cheap south western cost of living and i'm barely a year out of school.

I went to school in the US rather than my native Canada simply because the US pays more, more than any country by far in stem.

55k canadian or 95k usd???hmmm
>>
>>68108289
I've been to Hungry 4 times, nicest people I have ever met on holidays. We were watching the England - Italy game during the last world cup and a bunch of locals invited us back to a party out of nowhere. I get depressed for weeks when I have to leave.
>>
>>68111640

Typical hamburger. 72k in Hungary is like 300k in USA.
>>
File: stn.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
stn.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
>>68108289
Stay strong Hungry. And stay hungry.

Hoping to spread my degenerate sperm within your women soon. You can only keep Satan out temporarily, his minions will get you soon.

SORRY NOT SORRY
>>
>>68108289
Ha csak a fele igaz annak amit magadról írtál, akkor gratu.

>> shooting full-auto rifles at the local range because we have responsible people and sensible laws
In other words, unless you have very good connections you can't keep a gun at home, not even one that fires rubber bullets. If you live in a rural area, alone, and you are old, it means that gypsies will murder you and rob your house sooner or later.

> the police protects and serves the people, not murdering them
Meh. They do a shitty job desu but it's because they are underfunded. At least they are not slapping the ass of the criminal they're trying to arrest like British cops do.

Also, that commie progapagand poster, I mean, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Joke aside, I'm proud of being Hungarian and I thank God every day for it.
>>
Good luck Hungary
>>
>>68111886
The KNBSZ has a branch dedicated to hunting down people who make the "hungry - Hungary" joke, just saying.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.