[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Islam spread by the sword >Christianity was promoted through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
>Islam spread by the sword
>Christianity was promoted through missionaries and peaceful dialogue
>>
>>68105010
>Crusades are the only defining factor of Christianity

Ahmed do better please
>>
>implying the crusades weren't a justified reaction to years of muslim aggression
>>
>>68105010
Crusades killed 3 million people.

Islamic conquest of the Indian subcontinent: 80 million deaths.
Islamic conquest of Africa: 112 million deaths, 28 million Africans enslaved
>>
>>68105070
How did the germanic, nordic and celtic tribes get converted to Christianity? By the sword.
>>
>>68105342
Islamic conquest over the middle east, eastern europe, and beyond also killed many more than Christianity ever has. Not to mention the people they didn't manage to kill but still ruined the lives of.
>>
>>68105010
I'm no expert on the crusades but iirc they didn't actually spread Christianity through the Middle East by violence (or at least that wasn't the purpose of the crusades).
>>
>>68105010
>>Islam spread by the sword
>>Christianity was promoted through missionaries and peaceful dialogue
are we talking about 2016 or the crusades
>>
>>68105010
>peaceful dialogue
>Constantine
choose one.
>>
>>68105580

The Crusades weren't very successful the first few times. Most casualties were Crusaders themselves because they were outnumbered.

Islam has killed more:

https://www.politicalislam.com/tears-of-jihad/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-deadly-religion/answer/Alexander-Freiherr
>>
>>68105010
>and peaceful dialogue
Lmao
>>
>>68105408
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_Christianity

It's not always by the sword Tord.
>>
>>68105010
Muslims use both techniques. I was in Birmingham a few weeks ago, was given a free quran. What a shit hole.
>>
>>68105408
>Scandi education
Nope.
>>
>>68105408
Ever heard of Cyril and Metoděj?
>>
>>68105010
>Christianity was promoted through missionaries and peaceful dialogue

colonialism, the single reason why most of the world is christian, did not happen in a peaceful way. West Europe is mainly atheist now. I don't have a single friend here who still believes in god, let alone goes to church.
>>
Both religions are shit spread by the sword.
>>
>>68106771
cyril and metod had missions in germanic tribes/states?
>>
>>68105536
They didn't, all they did was liberate ancient christian communities and beat back muslim aggressors (the first few crusades at least).
>>68105408
Patently false. The only community that can claim this are the balts and finns.
>>
>>68105010
>Islam spread by the sword
>Christianity was promoted through missionaries and peaceful dialogue and the sword

Fixed that for you
>>
File: 300.jpg (155 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
155 KB, 750x1000
>>68105010

[infidels + heretix] = NO HUMAN*
Al-ham-dulill-ah الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن
CONVERT or leaveاليوم تذكير
[disconnect]
[vult.err]
>>
File: bible quran.jpg (219 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bible quran.jpg
219 KB, 600x450
>>
>>68108117
>R
E
>D
D
>I
T
>
M
>E
M
>E
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (229 KB, 1232x684) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
229 KB, 1232x684
>>68108192
Wow that's a good argument, I hadn't thought of that. I guess I have to rethink my whole take on religion now, you really got me good.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.