[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald Trump accepted a 160 million dollar loan from Geo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: file.png (890 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
890 KB, 1600x900
>Donald Trump accepted a 160 million dollar loan from George Soros to build a skyscraper.

What?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn4GXmtqAwA
>>
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
>>
>>68104663
Business is business.
>>
>>68104663
>12 years ago one businessman make a business deal with another businessman.
>>
File: kike.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
>>68104663

>2004

Shill harder, Rosenberg.
>>
>>68104663

Maybe that's when he first saw Soros' true form.
>>
>>68104663
>loan
He doesn't owe him any favours then, assuming he's already paid it back - presumably years ago.
>>
>>68104663
>2004
gas thyself, Mordecai
>>
THAT DOES IT. /pol/ IS COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED.

OH TRUMP DID BUSINESS WITH GEORGE SOROS. BUT THAT'S OKAY.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>68104663
>kike trying to buy influential, charismatic person
>someone is surprised by this
If Soros offered me a loan that I know I could repay, I would take it if his conditions are better than the banks. Then I'd tell him to fuck off if he wants me to push his agenda. It's fucking easy to outkike the kike if you have leverage like The Donald.
>>
>>68105360
What's the difference between getting a loan from Soros and literally any other entity? It's a fucking LOAN, not a donation, which means the only thing he owes is the payment + interest which he's probably paid back by now.
>>
File: ohpleasej.png (88 KB, 205x256) Image search: [Google]
ohpleasej.png
88 KB, 205x256
>>68105360
>billionaire businessman once did business with another billionaire businessman
>odds of running against each other or doing business are over 99.9%
>HE'S BOUGHT OUT GUISE xD!!!! I KNOW IT U ARE ALL WRONG
>>
File: shut.png (263 KB, 949x531) Image search: [Google]
shut.png
263 KB, 949x531
this monday we will find out the real truth of trump and the jews at their conference.
>>
George Soros is one of the richest men in the world. So is Donald Trump. Trump is the richest rich estate guy. Soros needs a building, he knows where to go. Soros wants to make money, he invests in a Trump project.

Trump was not exactly being paid to destabilize countries by building a skyscraper in 04 when he was not at all a politician, and there's nothing at all suspicious about the transaction. On the contrary, while some dispute Trump's skill as a businessman, nobody disputes Soros - it is evidence that Trump is reliable enough to bet $160m on (which was a great investment, considering it's the year The Apprentice came out) and that Soros has no loyalty to anyone other than himself.
>>
>>68105257
>invest
It was in the form of a bond, why the fuck would you take loans on building a building?
>>
>>68105478
>invest
It's a bond, it's tied to the building, has nothing to do with Trump.
>>
>>68105360

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Trump is a real estate developer. He takes outside funds and builds stuff. Soros runs a hedge fund which had a real estate portfolio.

This is a non-story.

It's like saying that Trump gave money to Bill Gates because he once bought Windows XP.

Compare with Hillary getting funded by Soros for her campaign.
>>
>>68105622
No/low cash on hand, no desire to liquidate
>>
>>68105360
Agreed.

It's kinduv a bummer since we're not even Trump's main demographic. Trump can afford to lose our vote and win just fine but it's gotten to a point where almost every single conversation on here is super biased and one sided.
If we really respect this guy as a presidential candidate then criticism should be welcomed.

/pol/'s getting boring.
>>
>>68104663
Its a loan, made without any political incentive, as Trump was not a candidate for any political office at that time. He payed it back - nothing wrong here.
>>
>>68105707
>>68105360
Nice try Shlomo.
>>
This is why he is a good choice, he's familiar with how all these people work.

He openly admits he has been greedy and self serving, his entire campaign is based him using his experience and knowledge for the sake of the American people.

I get the impression he doesn't even want to be president but has lost faith in the establishment and feels he has to clean up the mess if no one else is willing to.
>>
>>68104663

It seems innocuous, but suspicious nonetheless, as anything tied to George Soros is usually anti-American kikery. Are there any other connections between Trump and Soros?
>>
>>68105360

You're right, Donald Trump did business with George Soros a while back and that's why George Soros endorses Donald Trump today :^)
>>
>>68105550
Figure out how bonds work.

1. Buy bond for a building project
2. get paid interest on your bond by a certain percent every quarter/half/year
3. When the bond is complete all the money + final interest payment comes back to you.
Bonds are an investment, not a loan.

Soros could sell that bond on the bond market at any time, just like stocks.
The Bond was for a trump industries project, not a personal loan to Donald Trump
>>
File: 1458348816852.jpg (86 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
1458348816852.jpg
86 KB, 620x320
>>68104663
into the trash he goes
>>
>>68105707
Do you have money in a bank? Then according to your own logic you cannot be trusted - doing business with jews.

Just stop trying.
>>
File: 1458429954492.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458429954492.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>68105502
shill harder
>>
>>68105085
>12 years ago one businessman make a business deal with another businessman.
/thread
>>
>>68105688
No. You diversify any building project with outside investors in the form of bonds - help fund the building, make the process profitable for everyone.

>invest
100% guaranteed a bond. A loan is not an investment in newspeak.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 600x821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 600x821
Every one of trumps billions of dollars he has is a debt to the Rothschilds.

MIND = BLOWN

But seriously there is not an international billionaire in the world that doesn't have some jew cum on them from all the deals theyve had to make
>>
HOLY SHIT TRUMP INDUSTRIES ISSUES BONDS AND PEOPLE BUY THEM!

Stop the fucking presses.
Trump fucking stumped.! LOLOLOL

>literally every real estate firm since the dawn of capitalism does this btw
>>
You guys are fucking insecure.

I personally think Trump's got this election in the bag and was never not going to win the election.

Even though I think it's all fraud I'm still excited to see what happens under his presidency and obviously I do take some joy out of watching the Bernie fags fail.

But come on. You guy treat him like he's one of your family members. It's okay to question him. It's okay to criticize him. It's okay to be suspicious of him.

He's running to be our president. He deserves our scrutiny, but you guys just want to leave it up to the media who we already know is corrupt.

Do you think these billionaires that "spend" millions of dollars "attacking" Donald Trump are stupid? They KNOW that it's just going to cause him to gain in the polls. That's what's been happening this entire election.
>>
When he was a businessman, he also got along with Hillary Clinton. Does that mean that effects his political career?

No. He knows the jews true form from being a businessman and being part of the 1%. He knows their tactics inside and out.
>>
>>68106080
I hope you're right! I GENUINELY want to believe. We'll see what happens. I think he will MAGA but I also think he's preparing us for war. Hope I'm wrong!
>>
So suddently, Soros is just a "businessman", and not the destroyer of Western Civilization?
>>
>>68106064
Because it's literally nothing, it's akin to attacking someone because someone bad bought their stocks.

Bonds are a thing, learn how they work. Like right now.
>>
>>68106064
>>68106064
Soros is likely boosting Trumps already unstoppable poll numbers to get some of those racist gun owners to open fire on a protester mob.

Obama will then call marshal law and shut down Trumps campaign as a domestic terrorism organization.

Or maybe not, but I see a chance
>>
>>68106148
In my mind there's a decent chance Trump will do some foreign intervention I'm not in favor of, but a 100% chance any other candidate would
>>
>>68105912
Tell me how the fuck 0.001% of the population is not gonna meet each other and do business with each other.

Tell me how a guy worth 10billion on his 70's could be "bought".
>>
sometimes you gotta dance with the devil
>>
Um it seems like the only thing left to do here for a sane person is to bash trump. But here im gonna have say OP is a retard. Two successful business men did business together. Oh no!

Not only did but even if he DID work woth soros on politics so what? Back before slot got to crazy the ability to reach across the aisle was an asset. Bare in mind executive is 1 of 3 branches of legislature. If your godking wins the nomination, the republicans will lose the senate garunteed, and potentially the house. So of he WERE to become president, he would need to know how to work with the left...
>>
Those who believe this means anything other than a long time ago he made business deals (not getting paid by soros but an actual loan) with him is reaching pretty fucking far. Other than one liners and memes, there is nothing to say here. Trump was also a lefty before, shit changes. People get red pilled. So even then if it DID mean something(it doesn't) he is probably wise to sorrhosis of the livers intentions. Soros is also funding his enemies.

Its SO fucking hard to spin this into a bad thing. This will at most get knee jerk reactions from retarded mouthbreathers. Please point all this out whenever a faggot tries to start shit with this information.
>>
File: 1458472502500.jpg (101 KB, 733x578) Image search: [Google]
1458472502500.jpg
101 KB, 733x578
>>
>>68104663
if you borrow $1,000,000 from the bank and can't pay it back, you're in trouble.
if you borrow $160,000,000 from the bank and can't pay it back, the bank is in trouble.
>>
File: 1458076555062.png (125 KB, 460x264) Image search: [Google]
1458076555062.png
125 KB, 460x264
Let's assume that Trump is, in fact, a Soros plant. How would King Jew benefit from a plant that is slowly exposing him to the public?
>>
>>68109201
he wouldn't but also this doesn't expose Soros at all, that is because the media will clearly and obviously focus only on the protesters
>>
>>68106064
You think we don't see you, shill, but we do.
>>
>>68111069
You think it don't be like it is but it do.
>>
>>68104663
it's for a fucking building
a decade ago

kek
>>
File: 1410847591775.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1410847591775.png
562 KB, 683x642
>>68105360
>Businessmen do business

This really comes as a shock.
>>
Business is business.
>>
>>68104663
>a 160 million dollar
>loan meaning it was payed back
>being a significant amount of money to a man worth 10 billion
>>
>>68104663
He's a businessman and big in real estate
>>
>>68105360
>real estate business
>you have to deal with jews

wow so weird
>>
File: Dolan J Trump.gif (11 KB, 443x328) Image search: [Google]
Dolan J Trump.gif
11 KB, 443x328
The more important question is, "How does it make libtards feel?".

Since the right is rational enough to realize that, it's been 12 years, Trump has called out the kikes, wants to save us from them, and it's a payable loan.
>>
>>68104663
More than half of the units in that building are still unsold to this day.
>>
>>68112368
did they already breakeven? also post source
>>
>trumpcuks trying to slide the thread

Bump
>>
>>68113271
no amount of shilling can stump the trump muhammad
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.