[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys actually respect women here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: BlCyRNRIMAAKbjV.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
BlCyRNRIMAAKbjV.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
Ik we like to post fucked up shit and degrading shit about women but do you hold the same views irl?

Like i enjoy watching bdsm and shit from time to time but in reality i am very anti rape and actually believe in treating women with respect. I hate people who are misogynist and are rapists.

I dont even refer to girls as "bitches"

>inb4 fag
>>
Can't inb4 your own thread fag.

Also most people on here don't mean what they say, because it's the fucking Internet.
>>
tbf girl in the pic is a british actress so I don't think it's real. Sleep easy OP.
>>
Stop liberally using the terms "rape" and "misogynist". There is no gray area on what these words are.

If you have to brainstorm, or play make believe, or just try to go look for it where its not immediately apparent, then you are simply misguided.

I doubt you've even met a misogynist. As there would be no question or confusion on the matter.
>>
>>68103595
I respect the old way of life. When each gender had its role. Men worked for the food and the women prepared it while taking care of the babies. Now shit's all fucked because women think they need to get a degree and a job and shit. So I say "get back in the kitchen" not because I'm sexist, but because that's where she is at her best. And if she wants to get a job and make hella money then more power to her.
>>
File: Holly Earl Age.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Holly Earl Age.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68103774
>>
i respect a person that deserves respect
respect should not be a given
if a women behaves like a whore one shouldnt repsect her
>>
>>68103595
P.S. i dont refer to girls as biches either.
I refer to bitches as bitches.
I think most of us understand the difference between a nigger and a black man.
Cept when it comes to Obama. Whats the deal with that African Man?
>>
File: skinsdance.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
skinsdance.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>68103595
if you dont refer to girls as bitches. you are a beta cuck. no doubt. woman have there place, because evolutionarily they have always had there place, and if they want to change that its gotta be from the kitchen, im not supporting her to go to college fuck that.
>>
File: holly earl.webm (941 KB, 970x720) Image search: [Google]
holly earl.webm
941 KB, 970x720
>>
Of course I respect women. I'm not buying into hate-filled, disgusting identity politics which destroyed the West in and out. MGTOW and MRA's posting here on /pol/ are almost as pathetic as feminists.
>>
>>68103595
I respect individuals. If you act like a stupid stereotypical braindead cunt then you get lumped in with the rest of them. Stereotypes don't come out of nowhere but there will always be exceptions to the rule.
>>
>>68103595
I give them the respect if they deserve it, just like everyone else.
>>
File: 1457143513825.webm (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1457143513825.webm
2 MB, 800x600
>>68104113
>>
>>68103595
not really
>>
Respect has to be earned.
>>
only betas are misogynists

alpha males believe women are awesome
>>
I love them
I mean, they might not love me very much but tbf I am a bit of a weirdo so that's fair enough
they are fucking annoying though, and /pol/ is right about some of the most infuriating things women do
I don't feel guilty for enjoying that, I know enough girls who constantly laugh about boys so it seems fair enough
at the end of the day, whatever your gender, you are still just a human being, so I treat them like it

some girls really don't like that, but that's equality for you, isn't it?
>>
>>68103595
There are very little few actual misogynists out there, despite feminist effort to say otherwise and efforts to actually make people into one. I believe that women should have the same opportunities, problem is when they start to scream to get handouts and entitlements, which unfortunately increases nowaday while increasingly complain about how bad they have it.
I don't respect women, there is no reason to just because, I treat them just as everyone else - with polite indifference.
Women don't actually want to be treated equally to men, because it would trigger them beyond repair. Internet is a good example, they are treated here equally and how does that work out for them?
>>
>>68103595
Huoraa turpaan ja päätä patteriin.
>>
>>68104321
lol
>>
>>68103595
>>68104305
>>68104321
sure I fucking respect them

https://youtu.be/GFTsSOQMoKY
>>
>>68103595
i believe in treating everyone with respect until they demonstrate that they dont deserve it
>>
>>68103595
No, I really don't. To me, it looks like women are only a benefit to society when they are strictly controlled by men.
>>
>>68103595
Most women are dumb, but so are must men as well

Equal rights is fine. Anything more for either side is not good
>>
I treat every alike. Just like shit.
>>
>>68104305
It's as simple as this.

When a women thinks she deserves respect for no good reason other than having an extra soft, warm hole between their legs, I feel like I'm obliged to appease the karmic fates by relentlessly belittling them and letting them know there really isn't anything special about them.
>>
>>68104699
Be nice anon, and she might let you have a turn in that hole after Jumaal.
>>
>>68103595
honestly?I just want a sweet girl with a pretty face that i can spoil as much as her dad and marry and have a kid with that wont mind me giving her an extra rough fuck every now and then.
>>
I enjoy being cruel to women that I witness being cruel to others. If that is a fault, so be it.
>>
>>68103595
I respect conservative women, not nigger fucking jew enabling liberal women
>>
>>68104880
Once you have it you'll get bored of it, especially after seeing better.

Same goes for her. If she thinks she can do better, or that you can't - she'll start 'negotiating' sex to get what she wants, which then makes sex an obligation for her and no longer exciting. Then she'll start resenting you for it and it all goes downhill from there.
>>
Western women are mostly entitled bitches. It's a complicated game with women most of the time, you can't be a beta faggot putting them on a pedestal or they won't respect you.

Hooking up and hanging out every once and a while is my style, getting settled down creating a family and eventually having the life sucked out of you is what is typically defended around here but that's not for me personally.

Companionship and family is overrated, but it is nice to get laid and have a girl to hang out with every once and a while.. just not all the time.

tl;dr: I respect women, I just don't feed into the social norms or their bullshit.
>>
>>68103595
TITS OR GTFO BITCH
>>
irl? yes.... but not to the extent of putting up with high maintenance chicks on a daily basis. i can't pander to that.

oh.. and personally, i would like to see all super-harcore bdsm promoters/viewers gassed. who knows.. that could be 100M?
>>
>>68103595
If I'm going to be honest with myself. ..no
>>
File: 1444816328874.jpg (82 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444816328874.jpg
82 KB, 500x375
>>68104994
You underestimate my abilities to amuse myself in mundane surroundings.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.