[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aussies listen up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 443x332
Tonight on channel 9 there is a Donald Trump doco sort of thing at 8pm. Will it be all about the media or will it be actually about him??
>>
>>68100970
>channel 9
Not holding high hopes for any quality journalism
>>
File: tough luck pal.jpg (10 KB, 142x171) Image search: [Google]
tough luck pal.jpg
10 KB, 142x171
>>68100970
>doco
>>
>>68100970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2vnJTOZ7GU

apparently this is it

its not good desu senpai
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 420x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 420x350
>>68102282
Fug
>>
Why does the Australian media pretend to hate Trump too?
What will they lose if he wins?
Or are they just virtue signalling?
>>
>>68103735
Easy ways to get viewers as they see it in foreign media. Saves them having to work, just copy US articles.
>>
Holy shit 60 minutes just showed footage of swedish nig gangs attacking their cameramen.

Based
>>
>60 minutes

No thanks, I don't go anywhere near that gutter tier "journalism"
>>
File: nope.png (99 KB, 263x399) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
99 KB, 263x399
>NBN and ABC
>libcuck/leftist propaganda
>anything but biasness against God Emperor Trump
>>
File: 883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg (111 KB, 377x500) Image search: [Google]
883164964_13d5b5a74e.jpg
111 KB, 377x500
>>68100970
you know its going to be non stop anti trump shilling so why even watch? go to the pub instead...
>>
>>68103735
NZ media is just as bad
>>
>>68100970
I watched it for 5 mins it was just this

>muh cherry pick, won't even show his hot as fuck daughter introducing him
>muh rallies are too high energy
>muh protesters are unfairly ejected
>muh errie music to show independent bias
>muh he claims different net-worth than what forbes declares
>muh only has two policies (wall and extreme muslims)
>muh why don't his supporters have the same voting criteria as me

heard it all before
>>
Streaming link?
>>
>>68103735
It prevents tony abbott like person from taking the reigns again, these people are in for the long haul.
>>
>>68105308
Yeah, it was totally what I expected.

Anecdotal evidence, twisting stories and words and expecting people to take what Ivana said about Trump as evidence for rape, even though what she described as such was "emotional rape."

Totally fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>68104820
This. Only reason to make this.
Lazy fucks. No one cares in Aus.
>american politics
Who gives a fuck?
Can't wait for it to be over
>>
>>68103735
It's deter the wave of politicians who will inevitably fall in line whether genuine or not to the Trump way of doing politics, being un-PC, and all that jazz who will run for office in whichever country (Like Australia) and mindless media viewers who trust the words of Channel fucking 9 (Or any other station) for their word and instead refuse to look up the facts.

It's not even objective, it hasn't for a long ass time and whenever you get perspectives of the other side, like when they had Ann Coulter on this doco. It's for less than 2 mins, no chance to get any points in, or they'll interview the lowest common denominator from the republican voter base. Extremely southern, gun-toting americans who are asked on the spot why they vote Trump.

Meanwhile, they get a slew of leftist journos and political experts in front of the camera to just spew emotional arguments and character attacks for double the time that anyone else gets.

It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>68105828
>Channel 9
>Expecting decent journalism or unbiased facts
>>
>>68106780
I expect nothing, and I was still disappointed.
>>
File: 1146561235988.jpg (34 KB, 546x366) Image search: [Google]
1146561235988.jpg
34 KB, 546x366
>>68105570
>>american politics
>Who gives a fuck?

It directly affects us, you fucking retard.

TRUMP 2016
>>
>>68106840
>Channel 9
>Expecting anything
North Korea's media is more fucking unbiased.
>>
>>68103735
Murcuck hates trump. Murcuck owns Australian media.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 528x404
That was absolute rubbish.
Propaganda of the highest order.
The media here always imply that he wants to ban all Mexican immigration; leaving out the key word, ILLEGAL.
>>
There was a guy up the road from me that said he could transmit TV signal from his house at the same TV reception freqency. I don't believe this one bit.

He was planning to broadcast 3rd Reich propaganda but was arrested before any such thing could take place.

Is such a thing possible??
>>
>>68105345
Trump will win, then we'll eliminate the cucks if they cant be re-educated.
>>
File: 1456463884307.jpg (55 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456463884307.jpg
55 KB, 720x960
>>68100970
>Private equity firm CVC Asia Pacific has control through its holding of Nine Entertainment, which also holds interests in NBN, Sky News, ACP Magazines, Ticketek and ninemsn.

>Watching the televised Jew
>>
>>68106956
So how did Obama directly affect you?
How did Bush directly affect you?
"Directly"
Go fuck yourself you bandwagon cuck
Care a little more about what's going on in Aus politics. 2 out of our last 3 prime ministers weren't elected. Does that "directly" affect you?
>>
>>68107904
Well yeah. If you have a transmitter, an antenna capable of transmitting, and enough data, you can transmit.

Digital signals have somewhat fucked over the point of re-transmitting (You'll get garbage most of the time instead of an actual signal), but it's still applicable if the original station had a weak signal.

People have done this before, it's called TV Hijacking and depending on the exact station, use case and various emergencies, it's either somewhat illegal or hilariously butt-poundingly illegal.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.