[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, I have to admit, she kind of has a point here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 468x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 468x470
Ok, I have to admit, she kind of has a point here.
>>
>kike kikeman
didn't even read lol
>>
Sure shit Sarah, keep using that fringe excuse to justify why women in their 20s are having unsafe sex.
>>
>>68100404
No one forced her to get pregnant though.
>>
>>68100404
who cares what sarah goldman thinks
>>
I want Sarah Silverman dead.
>>
>>68100404
if the stupid slut cant keep her legs closed she deserves 18 years of money down the fucking drain
>>
File: 1305841245722.jpg (31 KB, 430x352) Image search: [Google]
1305841245722.jpg
31 KB, 430x352
>>68100404
Jews of a feather shill together
>>
>>68100613
>goldman
>implying she isn't a second rate silverman.
>>
>>68100404
How do we know she isn't forced to have an abortion?
>>
>>68100404
>at 14

it's people like her who are allowing -- even encouraging -- young girls to have sex

surprise surprise, with sex comes the possibility of pregnancy
>>
>>68100653
This desu.
>>
File: The big Jew.png (1 MB, 4282x5000) Image search: [Google]
The big Jew.png
1 MB, 4282x5000
>>68100711
ayyyyy veyyyyy
>>
>>68100585
>unsafe sex

sex isn't supposed to be scary or unsafe. you are supposed to be responsible about it though. if you need to wear a condom to have sex, you shouldn't be having sex.
>>
I'm pro choice. Voting for trump. We disagree on this is while agreeing on others.

Feels good.
>>
>>68100859
>What is casual sex?
>>
>>68100653
You mean your taxpayer money.
>>
>>68100955
you aren't supposed to have casual sex with strangers. if you need protection to have sex, you shouldn't be having sex. and if you can't pull out and cum on a woman's face or chest then you shouldn't be having sex.

sadly, most people are too fucking retarded to be responsible with sex.
>>
>>68100955
why are you having casual sex you fucking degenerate?
>>
File: bomb shelter roll.jpg (252 KB, 875x914) Image search: [Google]
bomb shelter roll.jpg
252 KB, 875x914
>>68100404
ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON /POL/
>>
Only a madman would oppose abortion in a legal sense. The people getting abortions are almost exclusively the lowest dregs of society with no morals, class, or any hope for redemption. The USA would probably have another 50-100 million dindu/gibsmedats Blacks right now if not for Roe v. Wade.

Abortion should be legal, paid for by the government (cheaper than paying for the crime and welfare the child will produce) and socially shamed so that good women don't do it.
>>
>>68100474
CAn you read? It says Sarah Silverman you YUGE PLEBBBBBBBB/B/tard
>>
>>68100404
Pro choice, pro life i really don't care about this issue. Why can't people except the status quo and move on
>>
>>68100404
No, she fucking doesn't. She wouldn't give a dime for anyone unless a camera were watching.
But I'll bet she supports starving 500,000 Iraqi children to death, #Justlikebernie.
>>
>>68100698
Jim never said anything about the Jews in the Office.. Maybe you think it's implied in the show's script but it's not.
>>
>>68101070
What are you on about strangers for? Trusted couples like to fuck without making a kid all the time.
Pulling out is far from reliable because it requires the guy to have his wits about him at the height of orgasm. Doesn't hurt anyone to just wear a rubber and blow inside to your heart's content
>>
>>68100404
I WANT TO FUCK THIS KIKE BITCH RIGHT IN HER SHIT HOLE.
>>
Nobody forced the dumb slut to have sex did they?
>>
File: 1440394557586.png (54 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1440394557586.png
54 KB, 919x737
>>68100859
>>68101070
>>68101099
>>
>>68101130
roolan
>>
File: bart.gif (460 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
bart.gif
460 KB, 500x366
>>68100404
[spoiler] If she's taking D up her snatch she isn't a child anymore. [/spoiler]
>>
>>68100711
She's a bronzeman at best
>>
>>68100404
This pretty much only happens in 3rd world countries. And instead of letting kids go around fucking each other maybe you disapline them.
>>
>>68100404
>14
If the girl was raped then sure
But if she was having sex at that age then she shouldn't have an abortion. It's not the kid's fault that her mom is a whore. Fuck, she'll just keep getting pregnant every year
>>
>>68101309
its not just about pregnancy, it's about spreading diseases.
>>
>>68101309
also what is the point of having sex if you have to wear a condom... you can't even feel anything and it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>68101494
Then have sex with your wife and your wife only.
>>
>>68101533
that is what you are supposed to do
>>
>>68100955
disgusting, degenerate, and trashy as fuck
>>
>protect the 14 year olds from having to look after a child earlier than they may have wanted to by literally murdering babies
>>
>>68101130
ayyy
>>
>>68101570
but i like it. sooooooooooooo :9
>>
>>68101569
this desu
>>
>>68101627
inb4 nobody has the ability to spot this as bait
>>
>>68101570
what exactly do you do for fun anon?
>>
>>68100859
that's gay as fuck the best sex is unsafe and dangerous
>>
As someone with a kid, being a parent is nowhere near as hard as people make it out to be. And 14 year olds will always have their parents to help raise their kid. If a girl isn't finishing school because she had a kid it isn't because she had a kid, she is using it as an excuse because she's an idiot who would never have graduated anyway.

The narrative being pushed by the left that somehow having a baby ruins your life is a complete fabrication.
>>
>>68100404
Was she forced to have sex? Otherwise, you are talking about shielding someone who thought they were big enough for adult activities from the adult consequences that comes from those activities.

It's like saying that a 14 year old who drives drunk and kills someone shouldn't have any consequences at all for that decision. Society deems that person too young to drink and too young to drive, after all.
>>
>>68100404
Maybe the dumb cunt should've used a condom then
>b-but she was a teenager she
I had sex when I was 14. I used a condom because I wasn't a fucking idiot.
>b-but muh abstinence only sex-ed
I had the same sex-ed but I still got condoms because I wasn't a fucking idiot. If I could find out about condoms on the internet in 2000 (after only having the internet for 2 years) I'm sure a teenager in 2016 can fucking manage it
>b-but what about rape victims
Then okay. But she should be looking into the abortion as soon as she misses her first period. And has regular checkups after an experience as damaging as a rape.
>>
>>68101886

Don't fucking ruin it for us, dude! These people are refusing to breed any more of themselves!
>>
>>68100404
What's wrong with having a child at 14?

It would ruin your life, but 14 should be plenty old to physically have a child, in fact, I'd reckon It's safer, at least in terms of the child's health, according to birth defect statistics.
>>
>>68101768
unsafe and dangerous sex is exactly what gays do

so basically you're a poof bug chaser
>>
>All these Autistic posts in this thread

I'm not even sure where to begin.

>>68101302
How about here? With this idiot that doesn't know what a reaction image is.
>>
>>68101947
Perfect age to have a child, according to the OBGYN my wife visits, is 26. Still plenty fertile, and completely matured, so you can handle the nutrient drain from being pregnant. No growth stunts and the like.
>>
>>68101992
>its autistic because i dont agree with it
autism is such a meaningless word now
>>
>>68101898
you are literally talking about changing the course of someones entire life like the whole point is to teach them a lesson.

like putting aside how much of an asshole you are. you are being so ridiculously short sighted its not even funny. like oh wow the girl learns her lesson and never has sex again until she is married when she is 25, no one benefits in any way except your feeling of moral superiority and now your tax dollars are paying for a kids food and education and probably extra welfare money as well because the mother has no way of paying for it when she is 14 and now has no chance of ever getting an above bottom tier job. congratu fucking lations, you are really making the world a better place.
>>
>>68100404
>14 year old
>still a """""child"""""
This is why our society is dying
>>
>>68101947

How would it ruin your life exactly?

From my experience the girls who are pregnant at 14 are the ones who would have had shit lives anyway.
>>
File: woman accident.jpg (40 KB, 344x373) Image search: [Google]
woman accident.jpg
40 KB, 344x373
>be walking back home from school
>trip on a rock
>accidentally fall on a dick
>the dick accidentally cums
>girl gets pregnant accidentally
>patriarchy forces the little girl to have the baby

She's 14 and someone came inside her.

How did this happen?

You shouldn't kill a baby just because you made bad decisions in life.

"Pro-choice", haha, you already made your choice when you decided to spread your legs to the cool kid around the block.

Don't like this? Then protect and educate your child! Give men an incentive to stick around the mom and look after your daughter. Feminism does the opposite of this.

Single moms are the biggest cancer of our society.
>>
Accidentally knocked up gf in college having unprotected sex. She had abortion. Feels good.

MAGA
>>
Aw those poor 14 year old sluts :(
>>
>>68101302
It was in the original UK version.
>>
Less than 1% of all abortions are done because of rape, pro-choicers always use the extreme cases in order to justify the reckless and selfish 99%.
>>
>>68102175
life is a learning experience, you should deal with the consequences of your actions instead of blaming your problem on the unborn seed and murdering it
>>
>>68101006
i miss the good old days of shotgun weddings and no divorces
>>
>>68100404
Hey sarah stop posting on /pol/
thanks
>>
>>68102295
Then why not post UK Jim?
>>
>>68102175
>you are literally talking about changing the course of someones entire life like the whole point is to teach them a lesson.

Ditto for the teen who drinks and drives at age 14.

>like putting aside how much of an asshole you are
I'm not pro-life. Completely apathetic, and, if a public vote was taken, I would literally not vote. Just arguing how weak OP's argument is.

The rest of your post is emotional trite.
>>
>>68102188
Listen up, Ahmed.

No matter how hard you push your shitskin "culture" in the west, 14 is still a child. Just move on from it.
>>
>>68100404
She's clearly supporting the rape of young girls there.

Under no other circumstance are 14 year old's "forced" to have a baby.

I totally believe in Choice, just not their choice. I believe in the choice to not have sex with men you don't want to have children with, the support the choice to crush a baby's skull and suction it's brain's out.
>>
>>68100404
> My opinion better

Stop looking at me swan.
>>
>>68101992
It's autistic that you can't follow the show's basic premis.
>>
>>68102309
ok anon but i want to see you donating half your salary to pay for all these kids to teach women lessons because my tax dollars sure as fuck are not ok?
>>
>>68100404
ITS BEGINNING A NEW KOREAN WAR IS HERE 3000 TROOPS LAUNCHED INTO A NORTH KOREAN CITY >>68101880 →
>>
>>68101130
boom
>>
>>68102539
No. That would also be shielding her from her decisions. Don't use emotion to argue your point.
>>
>>68100769

This. Reap what you sow.
>>
>>68100404
Her point is shit and I say that as someone who is pro-abortion. If the anti-abortion argument was correct, and that foetus was a self-aware human being with emotions, then it would be horrible to kill them just because some 14 year old slut wants to avoid some pain.
>>
>>68102539
you are insinuating i support taxes, but i am conservative. i would rather taxes be removed entirely and therefore the impact of pregnancy would be more consequential and less people would mindlessly have sex like its fucking nothing
>>
File: 1453405700713.jpg (89 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1453405700713.jpg
89 KB, 600x485
>>68100404
i would stab this bitch in the chest if i had the chance.
>>
>>68102307
ISRAEL BRINGING THE BANTZ
>>
>>68101309
you act like an extra kids shitting out is that big of a deal.

if you can't be bothered to pull out fuck it now you have one more kid and 9 months of not having to worry about pulling out, no worries
>>
>>68102614
it is not emotion anon, it is cold hard logic. which you seem too retarded to understand.

no one will hire a pregnant 14 year old, it is utterly impossible for her to fully support herself as well as a daughter at that point, its illegal in most states for a 14 year old to even work full time. someone has to pay for the child's food, education and basic healthcare. since you are the only asshole claiming it is worth all this expense to teach a 14 year old a lesson, it is on you to pay for all these expenses.

unless you are seriously claiming that sentencing a human being to poverty and starvation for the sake of punishing another person is acceptable, in which case you are literally arguing for slavery and i can only assume you are trolling. but if you are not trolling, you fail to understand basic cause and effect.
>>
Nobody forced the dumb kid to have sex at 14 without protection.
>>
>>68101182
You serious?
Gee, I wonder.
|
|>
|
|

Perhaps the name Silbermann will be more ashkenazic for you.
>>
Okay guys IT'S SETTLED..

All abortion is legal. But then we also give out free birth control. and then we reduce crime by paying everyone fairly.. and then we do away with the death penalty.. and then we get the money out of rich people's hands and tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>68101266
Because sometimes the status quo is fucked mate
>>
>>68102861
>someone has to pay for the child's food, education and basic healthcare. since you are the only asshole claiming it is worth all this expense to teach a 14 year old a lesson, it is on you to pay for all these expenses
Survival of the fittest. You are using the "THINK OF THE CHILDRUN!" argument, which is emotional.
>>
>>68102861
>no one will hire a pregnant 14 year old, it is utterly impossible for her to fully support herself as well as a daughter at that point, its illegal in most states for a 14 year old to even work full time
liberals enacted these "child protecting" laws, you are again assuming people who are pro-life would be fucking liberal and would support that
>>
>>68101130
INSHA ALLAH
>>
>>68102886
>But then we also give out free birth control. and then we reduce crime by paying everyone fairly.
No. We do NOTHING to hinder ANYONE'S choices, including the right to conceal carry, so that crime will sort itself out.
>>
>>68102973
>>68103014
when you are literally talking about sentencing an innocent child to starvation, homelessness and poverty for the sake of teaching someone else a lesson you just cannot pretend to have the moral high ground, im sorry.

like literally. you want a child to starve in the streets because of someone elses actions. lol.
>>
>>68102470
That attitude is exactly why minorities are wrecking western society.
Tyrone and Shaneequa will fuck like animals by the time they're 14 and will spawn several nigglets before they hit 20.

Meanwhile white people are cuddling their youth like never before, resulting in the lowest birthrate ever seen and turning most young people into infantile liberals.
Just think about it. Thanks to college white people will rarely even enter the workforce until they're 20 and most people won't start a family until they're almost 30.
>>
Nobody forcibly impregnated the 14 year old

The point is invalid
>>
>>68103173
>when you are literally talking about sentencing an innocent child to starvation, homelessness and poverty for the sake of teaching someone else a lesson you just cannot pretend to have the moral high ground, im sorry.

When you are literally talking about taking someone else's resources, without a single thought to consent, in order to subsidize the poor choices of others, you are talking about theft. You are saying the equivalent of, "These children should be able to break into your house and take whatever they need. If money is not available, they can take things they can sell."

The only difference is you are having adults do it for the child. I didn't encourage anyone to have sex, nor did I have sex with the 14 year old (otherwise, I would take financial responsibility). Why am I in any way responsible? If you can't answer that, you are appealing to emotion.
>>
>>68100404
>Adoption is not a thing
>>
File: trump-220-cp00655710.jpg (20 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
trump-220-cp00655710.jpg
20 KB, 300x169
>resorting to most extreme circumstance of the scenario to make your argument
>TOP FUCKING KEK OP
>>
File: 1450845162402.png (633 KB, 581x477) Image search: [Google]
1450845162402.png
633 KB, 581x477
>>68100404
A CLUMP OF CELLS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN WOMEN!!
>A CLUMP OF CELLS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN WOMEN!!
A CLUMP OF CELLS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN WOMEN!!
>A CLUMP OF CELLS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN WOMEN!!
>>
>>68100404

i dont get this
>>
>>68103400
Providing free birth control requires taking resources from others. This hinders their choice as to how that money is used.

If you want a voluntary charity in which people can make the choice to provide birth control to others, I would not object. I may even donate.
>>
>>68103385
What right(s) are you suggesting the cells have that the woman doesn't
>>
>>68100404
>Implying sex is not consensual
>Implying all rape babies will grow up to be sadistic and maleficent

Bitch choose to have sex without protection and her partner didn't use it either. They both must take responsibility for their actions. It is not force when you bring it upon yourself.
>>
>>68103350
>Why am I in any way responsible?
you are the one disallowing a simple medical procedure to reduce the costs of the entire situation to several hundred dollars rather than the tens of thousands it will now cost. you wish to do this through amending the law with aggressive new legislation barring legal medical procedures, for the purpose (stated earlier in the thread, maybe not by you) of the 14 year old "learning a lesson". when you are advocating such ridiculously invasive laws, with such a limited and shortsighted motivation, you damn well better come up with a way to pay for them. and condemning an innocent child to a life of starvation and homelessness is not a solution.
>>
>>68103654
>you are the one disallowing a simple medical procedure to reduce the costs of the entire situation to several hundred dollars rather than the tens of thousands it will now cost

No, I'm not. I'm apathetic. Again, I am pointing out how poor OP's argument for allowing it is.

>you damn well better come up with a way to pay for them
No, I don't. There is no wrong that needs to be righted. Taking money from others without their consent is a wrong. One could also argue that ending a life, even before birth, is also wrong.

And if you aren't going to say that life starts at conception, that's fine. The burden of proof is on you to prove the exact moment that each zygote/fetus becomes a life.
>>
>>68103749
I'm not talking about subsidizing guns. Making them available to purchase and carry concealed is different from providing guns for people. There is no reason to force a gun into the hands of someone who doesn't want one, and the people who do should have the freedom to purchase the type of gun that they want, paying as much or as little as they want for each gun that they purchase.

Saying, "do what you want, so long as you aren't harming anyone or their property without consent," isn't "subsidizing."
>>
>>68103867
>Taking money from others without their consent is a wrong.
alright well now you are just full ancap retard so, as long as you arent so deluded as to claim the moral high ground for passing aggressive laws, have fun being too stupid to converse with reasonable people

and i respect those who believe abortion is murder and have the testicular fortitude to oppose it in all situations. but the idea of disallowing abortion for the purpose of teaching the mother a lesson is just stupid and shortsighted beyond belief, the costs are so much higher on any rational level that the argument is purely your personal desire for moral punishment, which the government has no right to administer.

but seriously as an anclap you should realize how huge an impact abortion has on reducing poverty, crime rates and welfare expenses.
>>
>>68104213
>NO BUT THEY NEED THE GUNS TO REDUCE CRIME.
That's up to the individual.
>HOW ELSE DO WE PREVENT RAPE
By making the guns freely available to those who want them, and allowing them to be concealed, so nobody knows who is carrying, and who is not.

>How else do we teach people not to commit crime?
Most certainly, a question for the philosophers. Just like how you explain to two 14 year olds that having sex with each other is a crime they are both committing (statutory rape). But that is not what the thread is about.
>>
>>68100404

>anomalies justify the vast majority of convenience abortions

>DURR

dropped
>>
>be degenerate
>have degenerate parents that dont control you
>get preg
>know u can just kill it like its w/e

aren't we supposed to be * first worlders * the tip and top of the world? these are things we cannot tolerate.
>>
>>68104214
>alright well now you are just full ancap retard so, as long as you arent so deluded as to claim the moral high ground for passing aggressive laws, have fun being too stupid to converse with reasonable people

That sounds like an admission to defeat. It most certainly isn't a challenge, although it might be an ad hominem.

>and i respect those who believe abortion is murder and have the testicular fortitude to oppose it in all situations.
Neat. I don't care. About your respect, or about abortion.

>but the idea of disallowing abortion for the purpose of teaching the mother a lesson is just stupid and shortsighted beyond belief
I have never stated that it is being done to teach the mother a lesson, so I don't know why you keep using this argument.

>the costs are so much higher on any rational level
Not to my wallet, based on any evidence you have given.

>but seriously as an anclap you should realize how huge an impact abortion has on reducing poverty, crime rates and welfare expenses.
Sure do, which is why I'm apathetic. I can see both sides. While I am totally against welfare, I don't give a fuck about abortion. But, even playing devils advocate, I'm making you look like a fool who is simply appealing to emotion.
>>
>>68101130
rolldesu
>>
>>68104534
>That sounds like an admission to defeat.
nah it's like, i've thoroughly made the point i set out to make, arguing with retarded anclaps on /pol/ is not worth it and is not that entertaining, youll grow out of it sooner or later

>But, even playing devils advocate, I'm making you look like a fool who is simply appealing to emotion.
no, dude, you're just getting butthurt because i called out your being an asshole through the guise of fallacious logic, no one wants to jerk off your retarded anclap dick right now, im sorry this upsets you
>>
>>68105575
>nah it's like, i've thoroughly made the point i set out to make.

But you haven't. There is no logical or moral high ground you are on. You haven't changed or even successfully argued a single point.

>you're just getting butthurt because i called out your being an asshole through the guise of fallacious logic
Point out how my logic is fallacious. I've been waiting for you to do so, but you keep appealing to emotion.

>no one wants to jerk off your retarded anclap dick right now
Who said I was ancap?
>>
File: 1458246129736.jpg (20 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458246129736.jpg
20 KB, 512x384
>>68100404
she is right, but it's the current year and she still not funny
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.