[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even worth saving your virginity til marriage in this day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (546 KB, 2043x1998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
546 KB, 2043x1998
Is it even worth saving your virginity til marriage in this day and age? I'm strongly considerring it.
>>
>>68099559
>implying you're a virgin voluntarily
>>
>I'm strongly considerring it

I think a loser like you doesn't have a choice :^)
>>
File: le-virgin-propaganda.jpg (157 KB, 736x1090) Image search: [Google]
le-virgin-propaganda.jpg
157 KB, 736x1090
lol, maybe in the 1920s

today sex is so available that you're ostracized for not getting any
>>
>>68099559
as if you have a choice :)
remember, sheep cant say no
>>
>>68099900
So Are drugs, that doesn't mean you should take them
>>
Might as well get some practice along the way. She'll appreciate it, sorta.
>>
>>68100322
>Trying to justify inability to get laid

Go get some pussy you virgin fucking disgrace
>>
>>68100322
nice dubs bro

>>68100400
nice dubs

but he's probably too ugly to get laid—otherwise he already would have gotten it
>>
>>68099559
I didn't have sex with anyone until me and the wife got engaged. I demanded the same out of the women I was with.

Didn't meet her until I was 23. Engaged at 25, and married 6 months later. Hit our 5 year mark this June. We've had our fights, but ending the relationship was never in either of our minds.
>>
>>68100533
kek

>American flag

Yeah, dude, if she is a white female and not a FOB Indian or Gook, she has fucked probably 30+ guys, and that's being optimistic.

She didn't want to hurt your pooor little cuck feelings by telling you the twuuuth.
>>
>>68099559
Of course. Fornication is degenerate
>>
>>68100811
You go on ahead and assume that. God knows you have all the nuance you need about me and the wife's history in order to make that call, right?
>>
File: Consider Shia Islam.jpg (35 KB, 400x317) Image search: [Google]
Consider Shia Islam.jpg
35 KB, 400x317
>>68099559
You come into it incorrectly valuing virginity as something unique to itself. The original value was chastity, which was a sign of loyalty. and self-discipline. To save yourself for someone whom you can give yourself to in love (marry) shows not only respect for one's own sex and the sexuality of all others around you but a sign of rational virtue.
>>
>>68099559
No, that's completely fucking retarded, why would you even consider it to be an option or something that someone would do?

Its like, will you never even learn how to drive or sit behind the wheel of a car until you save up enough to buy one in cash, and then drive off the lot as soon as you paid for it?

You are just asking for things to end badly, man, and even if you spend so long avoiding any alternatives that they do work out, you are missing out on a lot of fun that you will never even know

I mean I guess once you get past your early 20s maybe use that as an excuse when you are trying to get with a girl, but I mean go for that shit the first chance you get if you get to that point
>>
>>68100533
why would you wait until youre engaged. If your gonna wait that long you might as well wait until youre actually married
>>
File: checkem.jpg (44 KB, 255x212) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
44 KB, 255x212
>>68101012
>she is a white female

OK let's break it down. DID YOU HEAR HER HYMEN POP? No. Then I have some bad news my friend…
>>
>>68101316
what if she did self penetration? this is technically still considered virgin if we consider his beliefs
>>68101120
>>
>>68101316
Yup, without any time to prep. Surprised her out of the blue with the ring, and we had sex right then and there. No, "let me go to the bathroom."

Furthermore, when we spoke about it very early into the relationship, I lied and told her I was cool with her not being a virgin. She dug in her heels, said no, and wouldn't until she was married (and kept that up until the proposal). I kept up the lie until after I proposed, too. Only lie I ever intentionally told her. Other lies come from me being uninformed, but thinking otherwise. Lived with her family up until she moved in with me, too.
>>
Not if you're a bloke. I think women have an expectation that you will know what to do. inexperienced guys aren't sexy past the age of 16.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.