[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you red-pill a younger brother /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: faggot.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
My brother:
>fell for the weed meme
>loves and lives nigger culture
>thassssDeep.mp3 music
>edgy storm fag
>libtard
>not a beta though
>has no usefull skill, worked as a labourer
>mother's basement
>depression and in denial
>plays cs:go all day in the basement
>believes in no god or respects no higher authority or wisdom

How do you even help a younger sibling /pol/? Words and good advice haven't helped in my situation.
>>
>>68098241
beat him you faggot
>>
>>68098241

Tell him to come here.
>>
>>68098241
>edgy storm fag

Wut?
>>
>>68098241
>edgy storm fag
>libtard
What?
>>
>>68098241
Push him in a corner and do what your dad didn't. Tell him to put up his dookers and if he doesn't, slap in him the face. If he starts crying, push him and hit him again. If he asks why, tell him he needs to grow and and be a man. Keep bothering him until he hits you back. Once he does, let into him and beat the crap out of him. When he gives up, tell him what you want him to hear. Tell him how his life is going down the wrong path and you are only doing what you are doing because you care about him.

I didn't go through this same thing or anything.
>>
File: A FUCKING LEAF.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING LEAF.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>68098241
>>edgy storm fag
>>libtard
>>
>>68098241
If he's truly depressed, you must let him deal with on his own. But let him know that you're there for him. Depression is one of those situations that really tests relationships, and if he thinks he's close to you and finds you easy to talk to he will. I suspect this is a troll though because a lot of what you said doesn't correlate in people
>>
Give him a link to /pol/.
>>
Marijuana should be legal.

I don't smoke it. It made me tired, robbed me of my ambition, made me complacent and content with my current situation, even if it needed improving.

It's may not be "physically addictive", but the distinction between mental and physical addictions isn't of much value to me, when I would compulsively spend every last dime on the stuff.

It's expensive, could land you in jail and could cost you a job should you fail a drug test.

Still, if someone wants to smoke the shit, they should be allowed to, and many of the problems it causes society are due to it being a black market product. It'd be $10/lb if it were legal, and all the weak willed addicts who can't into moderation wouldn't be robbin' and stealin' to get high, or losing jobs over it.
>>
>>68098783
DUDE
>>
>>68098459
I went as far to make this happen but he walked out of the house when I got real serious. And my parents came down at the same time and told me to go to leave him.
>>
File: 1393267333815.png (128 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1393267333815.png
128 KB, 308x308
>>68098439
>>68098516
>not being both a stormfag and a libtard
>>
>>68098521
how does it not correlate?
>>
>>68098922
Are you high?
>>
File: marijuana.jpg (98 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
marijuana.jpg
98 KB, 1100x1100
>>68098783
I agree. Marijuana is smoked because people watch some "hemp documentary" and think it's some shortcut plant to glory + the forbidden fruit shit.

If it was legal, faggots like Joe Rogan who don't understand how they can influence the uninitiated would shut the fuk up
>>
>>68098241
Focus on the depression, le weed is just a way of coping with it.
>>
>>68099556
how do you cure depression? There's no cure as far as I know.
And people who sort of beat depression had to sleep it off for like 5 years.
>>
>>68098241
Mind your own business. He is not going to listen to your if you try to be a tyrant with him.
>>
>>68098241
k
>>
>>68099032

Lol sounds like you are the "troubled child" of the family
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.