[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Thailand Openly Racist - Niggers Whine and Can't Do Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 18
File: BROAD-FB-image-of-race-Copy.jpg (51 KB, 528x279) Image search: [Google]
BROAD-FB-image-of-race-Copy.jpg
51 KB, 528x279
Notice the White woman on the right with blue eyes is considered "beautiful" by the people in Thailand.

Niggers simply don't look human. The Jewish media keeps saying this Nigger or that "looks handsome" ...not really. Just more Jewish lies trying to poison people's minds.

Thai society looks down on other Thais based on their skin color, where they live, or their social status.

Hence, also why there is a multi-billion dollar industry in Thailand selling skin whitening cream. See some adverts about that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCoiM0V2mU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_vtxqxAAQQ
https://asiancorrespondent.com/2015/08/in-thailand-black-is-ugly-racist-or-just-misguided/

http://www.visiontimes.com/2015/08/02/educational-poster-gets-people-sorta-talking-about-race-in-thailand.html
>>
File: FB-image-of-race-443x600.jpg (76 KB, 443x600) Image search: [Google]
FB-image-of-race-443x600.jpg
76 KB, 443x600
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 400x400
>>68096907
HAHAHAH
>>
>>
I've been to Thailand twice, and both times the locals seemed to be very fascinated by me and my younger brother. We are white, blue eyed and we both have big dark eye-brows.

In one instance the locals shouted "white baby" and several amazed thais swarmed my younger brother.

Also got stopped by 5 qt japanese schoolgirls that wanted to take pictures with us.
>>
>the man is ugly
But
>the pencil is long
>>
File: imABear.gif (288 KB, 427x698) Image search: [Google]
imABear.gif
288 KB, 427x698
>>68096907
what the hell is going on in the bear advert?
>>
>>68097327
haahahahaha

the pencil also gives you aids
>>
File: racist_0.jpg (72 KB, 700x442) Image search: [Google]
racist_0.jpg
72 KB, 700x442
No Poo.

http://news.thaivisa.com/thailand/no-smoking-no-india-casual-racism-in-thailand/132991/
>>
>>68097668
>no children
Noob landlord detected

The absolute best tenants are nuclear families, the absolute worst are single mothers. Children are involved in the best and worst tenants.
>>
>>68097852
when i was a kid i fucked shit up senpai.
drew with permanent markers all over our walls and put magnets on the tv and shit
>>
>>68097962
Because you were raised without a male role model, meanwhile nuclear families are too scared to let their kids go nuts in case they'll get kicked out. Single mothers think absolutely no one would evict a single mother, so they don't even pay their rent and sometimes invite their methhead boyfriends who kick in doors and threaten me and my dad with blades. Did you make holes and threaten your landlord?

Best and worst, motherfucker.
>>
>>68097559

The bear wants to become white, senpai.

Then it turns out that the woman used to be black, but turned white by drinking that magic berry juice.
>>
File: implying.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>68098530
>implying kids can only be mischievous if they don't have dads
are you just shitposting or are you actually this retarded?
>>
File: 5435455451545.png (2 MB, 2652x1200) Image search: [Google]
5435455451545.png
2 MB, 2652x1200
>>68097852
kids break shit and make noise, like dogs.

i dont blame him
>>
>>68098530
pissing dad off was half of the fun, you dumb abbo
>>
>>68098530
i was raised without a male rolemodel and was a well behaved child who grew into a beta loser with no friends or women. i then overcompensated in my masculinity so now i'm a bitter asshole still without friends or women
>>
>>68099416
Fucking hell anon, are you me? I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>68099416
Same.
>>
>>68099505
yes
that's why we're here
>>
File: Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>68097327
>>
>>68096907
/pol/ Thailand meet up when?
>>
>>68097668

Because:

1. Indians try to haggle for everything even when the price is non-negotiable

2. Indians are notorious scammers and try to get out of paying for services and products even after they've haggled and agreed on a price they will pay.

It's gotten so bad to the point that many taxi drivers will refuse service to Indians since they all will try to run away without paying as soon as they reach the destination

3. Indians that rent out small apartments will try to fit their entire extended family in it and it turns the apartment complex into a giant indian ghetto

Sorry to South Asians that get their feelings hurt but blame your own people for being such fucking shitheads all the time. For most business owners here it's simply not worth the trouble to deal with Indians, pakis and other poo in loo types
>>
File: 1448512147245.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448512147245.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>68100303
For a White person in the Western world which has dominated by Cultural Marxism (Jews), people being openly racist is something that makes me drool, and wish my people had that level of sanity.
>>
>>68100303
In addition:
I have many Indian co-workers and all of them share some traits.

1. They are lazy. You can ask them to work on something, but they won't do, unless you ask them for like 5 times and get their validation. Further, they will most likely just fulfill the task as bad as possible. They just do enough so that you cannot say "you didn't do it".

2. They are stupid. You can explain shit to them and even ask them about what you have just told them (like you do with young childs) but they still do the same mistakes over and over again.

3. Because of stupid europeans that think India is intedasting they feel special and exotic when coming here, even though they are pieces of shit and everyone knows that.

4. Bonus: There are like 20 women in the whole country of India that look decent at best. kek
>>
>>68100303
I live in Dallas, just enough Indians here to be annoying. Can confirm everything you said.

My sister works for an apartment complex, says they try their hardest to turn away Indians before paperwork even starts. They're awful about haggling and will bitch constantly about the apartment trying to get discounts.

The mini-ghetto that forms is the worst. Only had two Indians families renting units yet there was dozens of shirtless kids running around, all over the complex. People called the cops because it seemed like they were running an illegal daycare, but no, it was just all their extended family who had secretly moved in.

Jews may be penny-pinchers, but they have a little class. Indians are just dirty, money-grubbing shits.
>>
is me being a jew meaning i must like nigs? do i have to start liking nigs because /pol/ says i do? im confused
ok so:
1. i need to start liking niggers
2.i should stop supporting trump

because all jews share the same exact ideology, right ? /pol/ told me so
>>
>>68100622

well as far as "dark skin = ugly" how can this really considered to be racist when it's being directed specifically towards Thai people? Thai people's skin can be anywhere from African dark to Hokkaido light and most of that depends on how you take care of your skin and how often you're out in the sun.

So it logically follows that Thai society sees light skin as being upper class and rich because you don't have to work outside while dark skin is more associated with working class people. So what does this have to do with race at all? Because Thais don't find dark skin attractive on everyone else, including Africans, that means it's racism? Black Africans come in many shades too, not just ink jet black, and you will find that these people also prefer lighter skin tones for themselves.

Saying it's racist to dislike dark skin is like saying it is racist for finding fat people unattractive because some ethnic groups are naturally fatter than others (like Samoans)
>>
I've actually been to Thailand when I was 15 for a school trip. They may have thought I was ugly but they were still polite, and the Countryside was gorgeous.
>>
>>68101567
>living in a student dormitory
>see Indian woman, seriously looks like 10 years older than everyone else
>her husband keeps visiting her for weeks
>>
>>68101827
Stop trying to be a smartass Redditor. It basically screams "I'M UNDERAGE".
>>
>>68099693
now if you can cut gif in half and post 2nd half plz
>>
>>68100905
>3. Because of stupid europeans that think India is intedasting they feel special and exotic when coming here, even though they are pieces of shit and everyone knows that.
>that think India is intedasting
>they feel special and exotic

Kek. I hear so many people saying "I want to explore India so I can find myself" - I had a friend that went to India, and she said Indians are creepy and filthy, half of them were taking pictures of her group (all white).

I used to work for a phone company here, some Indians would come in the store wanting to buy the new phones, and every time, they wanted a fucking bargain.
>>
>>68102129
i've probably been here for more time than you have
im just sick of that "jewz" bullshit. learn the difference between the elite jewish people's media and the other millions of jews that hate that media as much as you do
>>
>>68102190
i want to explore india so i can singlehandedly commit genocide via impregnation

what indian woman could turn down my massive (to them) white salami?
>>
>>68096907
>anime
>handsome
>>
>>68102190
european people are the most naive when it comes to dealing with people from abroad, they have spent so much time just with fellow europeans that they don't know that there are literally sub-human people around that don't have any values
>>
>>68102415
you don't wanna bang these hags, but maybe you can participate in street rapes of tourists?
>>
>>68102372
Oy vey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
>>
>>68102526
>rape
no thanks lad i'm not dutch
>>
>>68102190
>I used to work for a phone company here, some Indians would come in the store wanting to buy the new phones, and every time, they wanted a fucking bargain

My Dad ran a concrete business, one time he poured a basement for an Indian family, they had agreed to the price before but after the job was done they tried to give him half, he said no and they told him they would give him nothing then

so my Dad got a sledgehammer and started wrecking the shit out of the basement floor, the Indians went from 50% pay, to 60%, to 70%, *%, 90%, only when my Dad said hed leave the mess and qouted what it would take another company to remove the destroyed concrete and pour a new basement (4 times the intial cost) did the Indian family pay the agreed upon full price

If we nuked India, three things would happen, it would get rid of India + the nuke fallout would kill vast swaths of China which is a plus

eliminate a vast majority of telemarketers

and revitalize programming as a viable career option
>>
>>68102613
me neither
>>
File: Malaysian patriot.jpg (414 KB, 1023x725) Image search: [Google]
Malaysian patriot.jpg
414 KB, 1023x725
>>68102457

>y-you don't think I'm attractive anon-kun?
>>
File: yes lovely.png (2 MB, 1374x882) Image search: [Google]
yes lovely.png
2 MB, 1374x882
Why do you guys want to make black people feel like they are ugly?
>>
>>68102643
tempting, would like to go into programming
>>
>>68102730
so their feelings finally coincide with reality
>>
Based lady boys.
>>
>>68102763
my sides
>>
I got to get my white American ass to Thailand and fuck some girls. Can't get anymore white than white ppl
>>
>>68102730
not one single pure nog in your picture. they all share caucasian facial features, average nogs don't look like that
>>
>>68102815
watch out for the traps
>>
>>68102763
>>68102817
muh caucasoids
>>
>>68096907
>the pencil is short
>the pencil is long
kek
>>
>>68102730

why is it our responsibility to change centuries old cultural beauty standards in order to uphold the self-esteem of an entire race?

If you are dark skin and don't like yourself because of it then that's entirely on you.
>>
File: 1457833821954.jpg (263 KB, 600x842) Image search: [Google]
1457833821954.jpg
263 KB, 600x842
>>68101937
Imagine living in a society where you're told to hate yourself, all the world's problems are because of you, and that you're Evil for the color of your skin. Anyone who questions this narrative is ridiculed and destroyed as a "White Supremacist". You can lose your job, your children, and your social status. It's all endorsed by the State, the Media, the Corporations, everything. The entire Oligarchy is in on it.
>>
>>68099790
When john mcaffee finances his own personal pol army
>>
>>68102815

you should understand that when they say"white" skin they mean as in pale yellow, not pinkish white like westerners have.

Although some Thais really like that, they think pinkish hue is especially cute on little kids.
>>
>>68101827
Israeli jews hate niggers the call them rapist thieves and disease carriers

American and european jews push that black is beautiful bullshit
>>
File: punjabi_homeless.jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
punjabi_homeless.jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
>>68102415
>white dick
>big in india
they're the niggers of asia, the resemblance isnt only in facial features
>>
>>68102882
dark skin is beautiful tho
pasty is nasty.

don't you have some hormones to take SEA slut?
>>
>>68100303
>>68100905
>>68101567
You all forgot the worst part, the thing that ruins an Indian-rented apartment--curry.

Indians ALWAYS use curry in their meals, and that odor permeates the walls of an apartment worse than anything except maybe cigarette smoke. Once an Indian has lived in an apartment for a month, the place will be permanently tainted with that godawful smell.
>>
File: kekekekeke.jpg (152 KB, 481x620) Image search: [Google]
kekekekeke.jpg
152 KB, 481x620
>>68103139
"no"
>>
File: poo in loo.jpg (207 KB, 900x657) Image search: [Google]
poo in loo.jpg
207 KB, 900x657
>>68103139
nice try sanjeet
>>
>>68102946

I don't know what to tell you about that. That thought process is entirely alien to Thailand and probably everywhere else in the world. That's purely western.

We know about the talking points of course

"racism is bad"

But don't expect a Thai businessman to care if he's being racist by not catering to people that have proven time and time again that they are bad customers.
>>
>>68097327
LITTLE
YELLOW
>>
>>68102473
Explains the situation of Europe today

>>68102643
Fucking lol'd. Based dad.

You forgot one thing, the world wouldn't have to worry about future food/water supplies for a very, very long time.

I don't even think toilet manufacturers would see a drop in their profits either.
>>
>>68097668
kek, there's stuff like this in Singapore too
>>
>>68103210

>dark skin is beautiful

Are you sure?

If it hurts your feelings that there is some commercial in a country thousands of miles away from you that you have no connection with because it says "dark skin is ugly" then you must have a very low opinion of yourself and that makes me really doubt that you believe it when you say "dark skin is beautiful"
>>
>>68103521
Why can't the west be like that again, I hate what's been pushed on us. Damn them to hell.
>>
File: 1371414843191.jpg (89 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1371414843191.jpg
89 KB, 600x399
Asia is based.
>>
>>68103679
I wonder why black chauvinists even come to /pol/ t b h. I wouldn't hang out at NeoGAF
>>
>>68096907
The pencil is short-asian
The pencil is long-black

topkek
>>
>>68103802
This isn't your tumblr blog quit talking about your feels and go lift or do something productive.
>>
>>68103679

It's just a cuck. Everyone likes pale skin, even niggers.
>>
>>68104595
>"go do something productive" he said, clicking submit on yet another productive post on a melanesian pottery board
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.