[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are asians allowed to get away with racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: sadiu.gif (924 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
sadiu.gif
924 KB, 500x274
but whites can't???
>>
Because Asians have been discriminated all their life, while whites never experience it.
>>
>>68095900
Because they have a fucking spine you cuck. They don't give a fuck about hurting other peoples feelings and stand for their people and their people only.

Look at modern Germany vs. modern Japan. They both lost WWII but Japan didn't become consumed with self hate
>>
>>68095900
why can niggers get away with racism?
>>
>>68095984
>whites never experience it
>>
>>68095984
>whites never experience it
>>
File: Śmierć garbatym nosom.jpg (407 KB, 793x481) Image search: [Google]
Śmierć garbatym nosom.jpg
407 KB, 793x481
Not all whites are cucked

https://youtu.be/loMM4KwZh3M
>>
>>68095900
Arabs get away with it, too. The Middle East was far more involved in slavery than many of the European countries, and some only prohibited the practice less than a 100 years ago, while some still practice it today. But I have never heard of a SJW condemn the Arab slave trade like they do for the Atlantic/European one. It just doesn't happen.
>>
>>68095900

Because they are a "minority"
>>
File: Kidding_Intensifies.png (214 KB, 316x533) Image search: [Google]
Kidding_Intensifies.png
214 KB, 316x533
ARE
>>
>>68095900
Jews have hard time blending in with asian for false flagging and guilt tripping the asians.
>>
sounds like you and the people around you are faggots my white and my asian friends/coworkers are all openly racist when it comes to blacks and pakis and we "get away" with it
>>
>>68095984
Oh yeah all those Japanese people being discriminated against in Japan.
>>
i mean niggers in africa can get awy with it
asians in assia get away with it
muslims in their countries get away with it
even jews in israel get away with it

why whites in the west cant? why do white jew sjw liberals turn on their own race??
>>
>>68096165

Or a black person.

I had some nigger defending Islam to me, he's always talking about how terrible slavery was for black people and how racism made life so hard for them; then when I told him about arab slavery and how it still goes on and that its justified in the Qu'ran he said, "WOW, WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD?"

Massive hypocrites.
>>
>>68095900
Because there are no Jews in Asia to push cultural Marxism and brainwash them to hate themselves
>>
>>68096269

Same reason Rome fell
>>
>>68096285
why do jews do this?
like why

what is their end game
>>
>>68096325
Complete control of the world.
>>
>>68096378
how do they control if its filled with muslims and anti semites?
>>
>>68096325
World domination
>>
it is part of there culture.
if they weren't racist they wouldn't be asian.
eeeeverybody haaaates
soooometimes
>>
>>68096413
They get the goyim to kill muzzies, like the US is right now. Anti-semites they shun with propaganda, like they do now.
>>
>>68096007
because japan wasn't occupied the way germany was and hasn't been influenced to hate themselves by the uk and us for 70 years
>>
>>68096048
>>68096121
Name one place that whites experience racism in white-dominated countries.

>>68096245
Fucking what.
>>
>>68096413
It's not hard to understand once you realize that there will be no more opposing forces. Everyone will be too stupid to fight back, they will have lost their identity. They'll be nothing more than pawns at the Jews disposal. It's happening now.
>>
>>68095984
I use to get my ass beat by niggas all the time growing up in jacksonville the fuck you mean whites dont experience it? Try being a white in a majority black school, its a lot rougher than a black in a majority white school a hundred times over.
>>
>>68096269
Multiculturalism and the death of nationalism in the west.
>>
>>68096527
>Fucking what.
>>68095984
>Because Asians have been discriminated all their life
>>68096245
>like Japanese people being discriminated against in Japan?
>>
File: fWbXj1dl.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fWbXj1dl.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
Because racist is labeled as a bad word by your dear liberals.

In my country racism is inherited as wisdom.
>>
File: CfLwUeJ.jpg (118 KB, 444x591) Image search: [Google]
CfLwUeJ.jpg
118 KB, 444x591
do white people literally tell their kids to not be racists and coal burn?

im a chink and my parents raised me to stay away from muslims and niggers

same with all my other asian friends

my white friends always tell me how lucky i am to have a dad who spouts racist shit at the table in front of them
>>
>>68096527
>in the ghetto among the chimps
>what even is ireland
>>
File: 1446492873152.jpg (64 KB, 608x391) Image search: [Google]
1446492873152.jpg
64 KB, 608x391
>>68096527
>Name one place that whites experience racism in white-dominated countries.

Racism is the belief that one group of people are superior to another. What the media basically says is that a black thug who assaulted somebody is more important than a murdered child in cold blood
>>
>>68096007
Japan also refuses to acknowledge their war crimes so there's that.
>>
>>68096892
Exactly!
>>
>>68095984
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE!
>>
Because asian don't give a shit about being politicly correct.
>>
>>68095900
Because their countries are still homogeneous and aren't run by Marxists yet.
>>
>>68096692
God damn chinks are ugly
I'd rather fuck a flip with no rubber
>>
>>68096527
outside my house in MA. literally have blacks and hispanics hollar at me for being white. i dont leave my house after dark. when i do leave i only stick to main roads and dont hang around anywhere.

>never having people call you racial slurs as you walk down the street.

must be great being a nigger in the US
>>
>>68096805
My dad would call your dad an unwashed dirty homosexual that spits on his own carpet and steals neighbourhood pets to eat
>>
File: thasit.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
thasit.png
28 KB, 957x751
>>68097217

>tfw get to walk the streets without fear at night because i'm a spic and not a cuck

Feels good, men. Obviously I'm habitually packing.
>>
>>68095900
>implying racism is real
kek
>>
>>68095900
Literally because they don't apologize for it. Too many white people have this massive guilt complex for no reason otger than success, and when large sections of your populace constantly apologize for everyone and everything others start to believe that you all are guilty of some abstract original sin.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_moe1j7zlyd1qz9xe6.jpg (111 KB, 474x631) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_moe1j7zlyd1qz9xe6.jpg
111 KB, 474x631
>>68097258
based
>>
>>68097344
why do hispanics get to use the word nigga despite not being black. it baffles me seeing all these hispanics who look more like white trash because of their huge rat tails (read:mullets) going nigga this and nigga that right in front of black people and no bats any eye.
>>
>>68096161
jesus christ
>>
>>68095984
>Asians have been discriminated all their life
Fucking how?
>>
>>68095900
Because Asians are the majority.
>>
>>68097951
Niggers only care if it's done by someone think they is superior to them.
>>
>>68096285
Nigga I lived in China and saw Jews everywhere. They run all the banks there (SURPRISE!!!!) and I even saw Chinese newspaper articles that celebrated the history of Jews in China.

And guess what? The jews are building a 'Hollywood' in Shanghai right now. Some of my friends are building out their studios.

Many Jewey US Universities have satellite campuses in Shanghai/Beijing and many more are being built.

it's only a matter of time before they get their cultural marxism into the Chinese culture. The problem is the Chinese will be harder to subvert and they will witness the downfall of the west prior to being cucked fully by multiculti themselves.
>>
>>68100645
you are talking out your fucking ass, there are literally no non-asians in china 99% of the time
>>
you're crazy if you don't think ethnocentric east asian countries like Japan are next on the cultural marxists' list after the West is toppled
>>
>>68095984
YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
File: 1454051111394.jpg (15 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1454051111394.jpg
15 KB, 501x585
>>68095984
>>
>>68095900
theyre the only chance for civilization once the white genocide is over. Let them do what they want.
>>
>>68100645
I though the banks are state owned?
>>
>>68100881
I lived in Shanghai for 5 years in the French Concession. The jews are everywhere there. Who do you think runs all the big western companies there? Whites or Jews. I left a few years ago before the downturn and there was probably a lot of culling of ex-pats in the past 6 mo but make no mistake the cultural marxist are infiltrating. Literally every high level banker I dealt with was jewish there, multiple banks and various Asian countries, all the same. The low level guys would be locals but the C-levels are happy merchants.
>>
Asians definitely can be accused of being racist by intersectional feminists.
>>
>>68095900

Asia is literally a world of endless nightmare and horror. There are unspeakable atrocities every moment. They aren't racist they've just become completely immune to PC talk after they've seen shadows grab girls off street corners in Jakarta and the next day there's a mysterious vendor peddling strange meats in the same spot.
>>
>>68101310
AFAIK All banks have some state ownership stake. Western banks are allowed to operate there and hire whomever they want though (in addition to some crony local hires......). I shouldn't' have said all banks are run by Jews, just the 5 or so investment banks I dealt with there. And when we did use ICBC there was also a secondary lender (((()))) who handled the deal.
>>
>>68096892
because war crimes aren't real.

fuck it seems we have this same conversation every day
>>
>>68101863
Except that they never see Asians as having """" privilege """" (whatever that means now)
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.