[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Joseph a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 22
Was Joseph a cuck?
>>
>>68094490
Is op a cuck?
>>
Shit
>>
>>68094490
He did raise another Father's child while married to a pregnant teen mom.
>>
>>68094490
yes
>>
i would rather be cucked by god than tyrone
>>
There are truly no boundaries on this board. lol
>>
Is posting blasphemy on an autistic anime board for other autists to laugh at worth sentencing your soul to nonexistence? Probably not, but I foresee many will continue to post and poke fun at Biblical figures.
>>
>>68094490
No, but you are for even comparing St. Joseph to somebody who likes to watch his wife get railed by niggers.
>>
Adam was the first cuck.
>>
No.
>>
>>68094490
DELETE THIS
>>
>>68094628
>There
It's their, you colossal retard.
>>
MODS!!!
!!!! MODS !!!!
!!!!!!MODS MODS
>>
>>68094630

>Stop doing things that I don't like.

You're a fucking child.
>>
>>68094744
>
epen mean

>>68094692
ownage..
>>
>>68094744
>their
It's they're, you colossal retard.
>>
>>68094783
Back to Plebbit, newfag.
>>
>>68094797
But it's not. Time for you to go back to school and learn English.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>68094490
No, because Jesus was not the son of God. He was but one of many prophets, with Mohammad (peace and blessings be upon him) bring the last prophet and Gods messenger. Adam was Muslim. Jesus was Muslim. Deal with it Christfags
>>
>>68094782
Advising you to take care and not commit blasphemy is not acting like a child. It's like acting like someone who cares about the well-being of you eternal salvation.

>>68094816
I've never used reddit or any other social media.
>>
>>68094654
>wife has a child from someone other than her husband while married.
Literally the definition of cuck. BLACKED fetishists don't even need to be involved.
>>
>>68094882
Actually Jesus was indeed the one and only Son of God and God in living flesh. No Adam was not Muslim, no Jesus was not Muslim. Yes Mohammad was the last prophet but his message has been completely hijacked by deception.
>>
>>68094858
But it is. Time for you to go back to school and learn English.
>>
>>68094882
So, who's Jesus' father?
>>
>>68094490
He should have just thrown her down the stairs
>>
>>68094882

Jesus was sentenced to death for the charge of blasphemy because he said he was the son of god.

Muslims believe he was sentenced to death but never address the reason why the jews wanted him dead was because he said he was the son of god.
>>
>>68094957
You are making an autistic meme joke out of a human that had the privilege of raising God in living flesh, you must be severely depressed on the inside.
>>
>>68094973
>Mohammad was the last prophet
>prophet
God didn't send down peaceful prophets en masse, just to end it with a war lord.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad
>>
>>68094584
At least the kid turned out white, right?
>>
>>68094490

100% cucked by God.
>>
>>68094888

>"the well-being of you eternal salvation"

That literally doesn't even make any sense. Do you just mindlessly vomit meaningless platitudes and unconnected bullshit?
>>
Please anyone watching this thread or anyone planning to make a funny joke about anything concerning Christianity. Please take a moment to think over your place in this universe and the well-being of your eternal salvation in Christ.

>>68095274
I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense to you, what I'm trying to convey is that I am someone that cares about your deeds reflecting well on your soul and spirit. I hope you can commit acts of kindness and work to find your way to Christ, and through him, your place in eternal salvation in Christ's Heavenly Kingdom
>>
>>68094490
No.
No sex took place.
Jesus' body was formed from Mary's person only.
It was a miraculous act, not degenerate sexual expression.
Mary remained a virgin.
>>
>>68095002
Muslims believe it's is a miracle of Jesus. He has no father. And when Jesus born, other people wanted to kill Mary and her son but new born Jesus told them that his mother didnt commit adultery and his born is a miracle and he is the prophet of Allah.
>>
>>68094973
jesus was the final form there was no need for something after jesus
>>
>bible thumpers
there are no bigger retards
>>
>>68094973
>current year
>being retarded enough to believe Jesus was a divine being and could walk on water, turn water into wine, cure the blind, etc.
Wew laddie
>>68095002
Joseph
>>68095029
Jesus was sentenced to death because he was a based prophet who threatened the power of the Jewish elite. Jesus did not die on the cross, and instead had someone take his place, so he could continue on doing Allah's work
>>
>>68094490
Saint "My Wife's Son" Joseph
>>
>>68095146

i thought jesus was black, like the egyptians.
>>
>>68095468
What demons are you so deep that you resort to stuff like this? Please understand the sever potential consequences of your disbelief in Christ.

If you are some critically self-deprecating person that doesn't care about himself or those around him, their heavenly fate. Please try to look deep inside your heart and change.
>>
>>68094490
Yes, if he had any balls he would have killed Mary for cheating on him.
>>
>>68095421

>believing a teenage whore
>>
File: 1389189567345.jpg (44 KB, 604x483) Image search: [Google]
1389189567345.jpg
44 KB, 604x483
>>68094490
>>
>>68095552
If so, Joseph got cucked in the most brutal way.
>>
Probably, because Jesus was most likely a son of Jupiter/Zeus.
>>
Please everyone that is continuing to commit blasphemy, understand the weight of your sin and repent. Work towards living a commandment abiding life.
>>
>>68095593
I say the same to you brother. Inshallah you will find the right path and with it your way to Allah.
>>
>>68094490
>Being OP
>Making the oldest joke on christianity
>on a mongolian poney breeding-camp
>while being outbred on his own islands

>>68095515
how do you heretics see him on your books? theologically speaking?
>>
>>68095802
Fuck Jesus and his whore of a mother.
>>
>>68095823
Please, it is not funny to joke about worshiping Satan. Think back three years, five years, eight years, were you ironically posting with the term 'inshallah?" Why live a life of meme fads and terms integrated into your ironic vocabulary. Why engage in irony. Please try to think of your own salvation.
>>
>>68094628
>>68094744
>>68094797
No you dumb cunts it's just there are, he forgot a fucking word. Thier and they're is people.
>>
>>68095932
What could possibly be offered to you to make you say something like this? What is worth besmirching the reputation of Biblical figures? I can come to no other conclusions other than you must not think very highly of yourself or others.
>>
>>68094490
>be married to a white girl
>she gives birth to black baby
>she tells you its god's baby
>what do?
>>
>>68095802
>ur a sinner! guilt! guilt!

The slave morality of semitic monotheism.
>>
>>68096004
>What could possibly be offered to you to make you say something like this?
Nothing, I am just shitposting on this Mongolian fingerboard emporium.

>What is worth besmirching the reputation of Biblical figures?
Why would I care about them?

>I can come to no other conclusions other than you must not think very highly of yourself or others.
Stop being pompous lad.
>>
>>68094490
I think the larger, far-reaching question is whether Jesus popped his mother's cherry.
In passing through the birth canal,his penis crossed that particular border.
Since Mary supposedly never had the D, did Jesus do this?
>>
>>68096066
We're all sinners, the focal point is not guilt, but repentance and eternal salvation, working to continually better yourself and strive for Godliness.

>>68096098
I'm not being pompous, please consider reading the Bible from front to back with an open mind and desire to attain and complete and total understanding of what is written.
>>
>>68095938
You don't worship God, you worship his prophet as if he was God himself. The Qur'an is the literal word of God. The Bible was written after the time of Jesus by his disciples to twisted and used the teachings of Jesus for their own personal gain. You must seek out Allah, otherwise you will be doomed to an afterlife of eternal hell. It's not too late to make the right choice habibi.
>>
>>68094490
Imagine a zoo, with no food for the animals, no trainers to tame them and no cages to contain them, now place a man and a family in this zoo, shut the door for a couple months and you've got Noah's ark, please give me the statistical likelihood of survival, and then apply this bullshit to the rest of the book, Jesus is just Dynamo before tv, all he needs to do is a fake die.
>>
>>68096164
No thanks lad, it is just not very interesting to read (I know, I have tried).
>>
>>68094490

he could create the universe out of nothing yet needed to cuck some desert faggots 13yr old wife

think about that yanks.........
>>
>>68096099
What kind of married woman hasn't been fucked?

What's more likely to have happened, is Mary had something on the side.
She got preggers. Gotta explain this to husband somehow, or else stoned to death in the streets.
I know! God knocked me up!
Joseph believes it for some fucked up reason.

So, to answer your question. Yes, yes he was.
>>
>>68096228
>i understand metaphoric parables on a literal way, i'm that smart.
>>
Or read the bible back to front started with a fuck off war ends up with genetic modified food.
>>
>>68096195
This is incredibly deceptive and dangerous (in terms of damaging your soul) to profess.

It is very apparent that Jesus is indeed God himself and it is so important to realize how kind and loving the concept of Jesus is. There was literally no hope for a man's mortal soul until Jesus came into the picture.

There is no hope of Heaven in any other religion. The basic concept is like that of marriage... by properly becoming a Christian, you strive to "marry" Jesus, not in a secular sense, the way we use marriage in human relationships, but a spiritual marriage. Through a marriage of Christ and your soul, you can inherit everything that Jesus owns, which is his kingdom, Heaven.

>>68096286
I'm sorry that you don't think so, I pray that you might reconsider and interpret Biblical text with different emotions in the future.
>>
>"The Cherry-Tree Carol" is a ballad with the rare distinction of being both a Christmas carol and one of the Child Ballads (no. 54).[1] The song itself is very old, reportedly sung in some form at the Feast of Corpus Christi in the early 15th century.

>In the most popular version, the two stop in a cherry orchard, and Mary asks her husband Joseph to pick cherries for her, citing her child. Joseph spitefully tells Mary to let the child's father pick her cherries.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cherry-Tree_Carol
>>
>>68094490
No. It's likely that his entire marriage with her was as a protector. He was much older than her and already had a son (according to some scholars), which is the stepbrother of Jesus. The civilization of the time had different customs so while it seems odd to us, it was normal to them.
>>
File: st-joseph-child.jpg (37 KB, 300x532) Image search: [Google]
st-joseph-child.jpg
37 KB, 300x532
>>68094490
>Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
>>68095876
Muhammed just copy pasted Jewish stories. There are differencies of course. This >>68095440 is how Jesus born. Major difference is that Jesus is not son of god. He is just a prophet like Muhammed, Adam, Noah, Abraham etc.

Jesus didnt cruficeid. Allah changed the 13th compainons face and he is cruficeid.
>>
File: lesnorth-5.jpg (64 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
lesnorth-5.jpg
64 KB, 250x300
>>68096164

There's nothing wrong with working to better yourself, I try and do it daily.

But I do so by actively striving for strength and honor, not by passively praying over the guilt that Hebrew tradition claims mankind has.
>>
>>68096195
Also please consider my previous advice about asking you to recollect at what point in your life you started using arabic terms ironically and what good it does for you in life. "habibi" "inshallah," what good does this do? I don't know who you think you're entertaining, perhaps just yourself? Either way, it doesn't seem particularly "worth it."
>>
>>68096544
I like how we have loads of white people in the desert. It's no suprise the book is about slavery and Jews pop up.
>>
>>68096392
>implying god didn't sustain everyone through magic
>thinks stories in bible aren't factually true
You fucking satanic fuck
>>
>>68096646
How can you exist in this world and believe that there is no original sin? It's painfully apparent.
>>
>>68094630
Say hi to your sky daddy for me
>>
>>68096427
It has nothing to do with emotion.
>>
>>68096683
you sound like a distinct monk from "The Name of the Rose"

>>68096616
didn't saw it, ty for the input
>>
>>68096646
Everybody works to better themselves striving for strength and honor. The Hebrew tradition is just honest about how honorable men really are. Not very.
>>
I think it's human desire to be desired, when everyone thinks you're a cunt.. Jesus still loves you. Nothing more than happy stories to help you through the shit, because you can't cope with life on hardcore mode, religion still noobing it up.
>>
File: THe-Black-Man-is-god.jpg (15 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
THe-Black-Man-is-god.jpg
15 KB, 400x267
>knocks up married woman
>splits
>kids gets trayvon'd for being an unruly, entitled little faggot
>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT
>HE A GUD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN
>blames it on everyone else
God is a nigger and yes, Abraham was a KEK.
>>
>>68096534
>>68096392
It was figurative xD
>>
>>68096544

I like you

I'm giggling like a 6 year old because of this thread
>>
File: laugh.jpg (56 KB, 464x444) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
56 KB, 464x444
>>68096544
>>
>>68096919
It's very simple, God is a perfect creator. What creator wouldn't continually and ultimately, eternally love what He has created? He can be disappointed in us, ashamed of us, angry at us, but in the end it boils down to Him caring about us seeing the truth and working to attain salvation through repentance.
>>
>>68096939
Holy shit, I can literally see why blacks think Jesus was black.
>>
>>68096725

Because I don't believe in a fall. Mankind's distant ancestors came from wild beasts. We have risen since the first human beings, not fallen.

>>68096895
>Everybody works to better themselves striving for strength and honor.

Most people don't.
>>
>>68097043
Wow jehovas witnesses are online now, avoiding the closed door, you crafty bastards.
>>
File: ovniarte09_04.jpg (250 KB, 1275x816) Image search: [Google]
ovniarte09_04.jpg
250 KB, 1275x816
the real question is... by whom he was cucked?? :^D
>>
>>68094628
>'truly, this is a board where moral boundaries don't exist'
Ftfy
>>
>>68096919
Its not just Christianity. Every religion does this. You might be living in literally shit, but don't worry, next life will be better!
>>
>>68094490
Yes, he was cucked hard for man kind's sins. God really wrecked her too. He tore that virgin pussy up!
>>
>>68094513
having an imaginary friend makes you king cuck
>>
>>68095274
>eternal salvation is a meaningless platitude

eternal salvation is literally a metaphor for passing on your genes. he's just trying to help you get laid.
>>
>>68095468
>threatened the power of the Jewish elite

Jesus said he was the son of god (John 10:36) he was sentenced to death for blasphemy.

maybe you should read the bible instead of playing internet sheikh you fucking retard.
>>
>>68097126
You cannot actually believe the deceptive things you type. Everything is inherent. Evidence of God's creation is in plain sight everywhere in nature, it's so easy for one to spend time observing any natural thing, a bird's call, a cardinal or a blue jay. There are an infinite of glorious things to behold in this life, and it's all very obvious that is attributed to a Creator.

>>68097131
I obviously am not a Jehova's Witness.

>>68097274
Every religion has a promise, but only one religion, Christianity, provides an actual, viable means to attaining said promise, and that is Jesus Christ. Look into Christ and his teachings, everything will come together if you have a will and desire to understand and bring Truth into your life and beliefs.
>>
>>68095932
Fuck off Ahmed, and Muhammed was a false prophet
>>
>>68097131
Shieeett
>>
>>68097537
Muslims believe in Jesus as well you dumb Abo.
>>
>>68097432
>"Everyone's religion is fake except mine"
>literally said by every religious person
>But mine's different! Its real!
lol, alright buddy
>>
>>68097432

Where did I say I didn't believe in a Creator?

The Hindus have had the best/closest conception of the Absolute, I think, though obviously humanity is imperfect so there's no perfect knowledge of the nature of the Creator. Identifying the Supreme with the god of the Hebrews is just foolish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahman
>>
>>68094490
No. He was going to call off the marriage when he found out his wife was pregnant.
>>
>>68097050
You're welcome.
>>
>>68097900
Except he married her, hence he is a cuckold. At the time he had the legal right to kill her.
>>
>>68096939
Virgin birth kind of implies that there wasn't any penetration and the woman is still a virgin.
>>
>>68096939
Joseph, whatever. One of those Bible cucks.
>>
>>68097873
Hindus think homosexuality is okay and notable figures of theirs advocate stimulating the prostate to increase 'Kundalini' energy.

I've professed nothing but truth in this thread, it is up to every one of you, memers, self-deprecators, I pray that a true desire to understand and accept Biblical text finds itself in you! Have a nice day, or night, everyone.
>>
>>68097826
Pretty sure Muhammad was only in like 1200ad Jesus was 0, if the world started with Muhammad how did Jesus exist?
>>
>>68097978
>At the time he had the legal right to kill her.
I'm going to need some proof Nigel
>>
>>68098028
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>68098069
You nigger, jesus literally saves a cheating whore from a mob in the bible.
>>
>>68098071
It's hard learning a second language isn't it achmed
>>
File: 1456982085807.jpg (48 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1456982085807.jpg
48 KB, 535x466
>>68094490
>Get knocked up by God
>Find the first cuck walking by
>Tell him crazy story of how I'm still a virgin
>He checks my hymen
>I get ring
>Give birth to someone else's child
>Name him Jesús
>Joseph's face when
>>
File: heathledger.jpg (366 KB, 1920x815) Image search: [Google]
heathledger.jpg
366 KB, 1920x815
>>68097985
>married
>still a virgin
I'm just curious what planet you live on.
>>
>>68094490
I thought He was a Roman Soldier and the whore was well, a whore.
>>
>>68098183
Try again faggot. I'm neither a Paki or a Muslim, you are just terrible at trying to make a point.
>>
>>68098171
Except that infidelity implies that the woman was unfaithful to her husband, which Mary couldn't have been since she had yet to be married to St. Joseph.
>>
>>68098252
Why do you think that the birth of Jesus is called "virgin birth" it is because Mary was a virgin after the birth of Jesus. Mary not being a virgin after having given birth to Jesus simply contradicts the idea of virgin birth.
>>
Literally yes. Mary was lucky to have lived in a time when people were so shithead ignorant to actually believe some dumb unfaithful slut when she claims she was impregnated by "the Lord."
>>
>>68094490
>be Joseph
>marry 13 year old girl
>girl is pregnant with"gods child" because an angel told her in a dream
>"my wife's son" started a religion that changed the entire fucking world and Joseph is known as Mary's husband

No, not a cuck
>>
File: 1458180456815.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1458180456815.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>68098444
Your only getting this reply because of your trips.
>>
>>68098603
And you're getting a reply because you've clearly nothing to say.
>>
>>68098020
>Hindus think homosexuality is okay
What?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Supreme-Court-makes-homosexuality-a-crime-again/articleshow/27230690.cms
>>
>>68098020

I'm not a Hindu, dummy. Does my flag have "a fucking wheel" on it?

I merely state that their conception of God as supreme, impersonal and transcendent is as close to an understanding of the Absolute as mortal men have yet come to.

A man should honor the gods, and contemplate on the Absolute, but should not live his life in fear of the hereafter because of imagined "sins".
>>
>>68096041
ask God
>>
>>68098665
>but should not live his life in fear of the hereafter because of imagined "sins".
Why not? What do imagine sin exactly is and what constitutes your soul in being in a state of sin? The answer to this, is the state in which you have violated the supreme law given to you by god, and in doing so you brand yourself as being worthy of punishment.
>>
If God is so great why ain't he found maddie McCann?
How comes he didn't stop josef fritzl, maybe that was Mary 2?
>>
Medieval people actually thought that joseph was a fool because he was a cucked by god. though I don't know what those peasants would've done if god had knocked their wife pregnant
>>
Even jesus died in the book but alas no peace on earth, before we wrote the bible how comes we survived 8000 years doing these sins? If there wasn't just rules later to be adapted in laws.
>>
>>68099075
Killed her because medieval peasants were not that cuckolded.
>>
>>68099114

yeah but that contradicts their fear of god, if god wants you to be cuckold then you gotta be
>>
>>68099075
So then you must ask yourself why exactly St. Joseph didn't call of the marriage. In deed he had every right to do so at the time, and he could just as easily have found a different bride, leaving Mary to most likely die with her bastard child. And yet St. Joseph does not call off the marriage, indeed he stays with Mary even past when Jesus is grown. Why exactly do you think he did so?
>>
It won't happen now tho, we have DNA tests, it's funny how all this shit happens and is true before we have means of validating evidence. Dynamo walked on water
Stars don't just hover round planets and go to barns guiding 3 blokes who had an acid trip insisting they take the random gifts to some Jewish child.
>>
>>68098658
No, I don't have anything to say because I don't care what you think. The only replies you get are out of simple boredom while I finish my beer. You, of all people, (assuming you're a christcuck) are the most egotistical people (though your Bible preaches to the contrary) people I have ever met. And I like to take you down a notch even though it won't sink through because retards like you don't let info sink in.
>>
>>68098820

I don't really believe in sin in the Judeo-Christian sense.

I believe that the good in men is achieved by behaving in a way that is just and honorable, and by striving after strength and wisdom. Excessive hedonism, be it the "sins of the flesh" vices, or wallowing in weakness and ignorance (sloth) is degenerate, that is, it degrades a man. Or woman, for that matter, though strength is less important for them and empathy moreso.

>you brand yourself as being worthy of punishment

Therein lies the submissive masochism endemic of Abrahamic traditions.
>>
Wait,so are the christians on /pol/ the:

"everything in the bible is a metaphor and they're just stories to live by so we don't kill each other and do degenerate shit" type

or the

"everything in the bible is literal.Mary gave birth as a virgin,jesus walked on water and was raised from the dead" type?

from this thread it's starting to look like the latter.
>>
>>68099308
It's like making a movie, before there was cameras crafty Jews. Been at this movie/story shit for ages with great profits/prophets.
>>
>>68099308
>Stars don't just hover round planets and go to barns guiding 3 blokes
My guess is, is that you're not terribly familiar with the actual story of the Maji.
>>
>>68099464
No, please deliver the new projection to establish bias in favour of the bible being true.
He wasn't even a person. Old yeshua Ben yosef.
>>
>>68097985
Then there have been a lot of "virgin births" on the maury show
>>
File: 1455009786054.png (659 KB, 1360x3929) Image search: [Google]
1455009786054.png
659 KB, 1360x3929
is this guy a cuck?
>>
>>68099330
>Therein lies the submissive masochism endemic of Abrahamic traditions.
Except that is not the case. You wouldn't call a man who accepts his crimes to be a masochist, to say that he is a masochist, is to say that he revels in the punishment that he will receive for his crimes, and repeatedly does so in order to receive punishment.
Christianity does not ask that you accept your punishment, it gives you a way to absolve yourself of guilt, in the face of the punishment that you should justly receive for you crimes.
>>
>>68099257

he got tricked man, maybe he was sterile and figured out that another mans child would still benefit his old days.

meme-spouting people of pol forget that being "cuck" didn't mean the same bizarre fetish thing as it does now. It was pretty commonplace that people fathered wrong children when there wasn't any means of prevention or dna testing. If you had a healthy child, that was more than most people could ask for and that child (especially a boy) would also be your protection and credit for old age.
>>
>>68099674
No, he's taking care of his niece. He would be a cuck if it was his wifes son and not his.
>>
>>68099674

>his own niece, blood of his blood
>her own father is dead

Nah, not a cuck.
>>
>>68099323
>are the most egotistical
>And I like to take you down a notch
As if you yourself are the one specifically charged to do so. The irony is so thick that you could stir it with a spoon.
>>
>>68099674
Nah, that is his brother's child so it is completely different.
>>
>>68099674
Sounds like a poof.
>>
File: CarracciHercules.jpg (129 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
CarracciHercules.jpg
129 KB, 1024x684
>>68099822

Crime and punishment is the wrong way of looking at it.

It is a matter of strength and weakness, of virtue and vice.
>>
>>68099618
>No, please deliver the new projection to establish bias in favour of the bible being true.
All I'm saying is, is that you can't very well not believe in the narrative, if you don't even know the narrative yourself.
>>
>>68094628
>we are SO going to hell xD
Fuck off
>>
>>68099825
>he got tricked man,
By whom then? His wife? He didn't even believe her in the first place.
>>
>>68100019
Will there be drugs?
>>
File: 1433749376745.jpg (432 KB, 1748x1816) Image search: [Google]
1433749376745.jpg
432 KB, 1748x1816
>>68099622
You can't just go on TV and lie.
>>
>>68099977
>Crime and punishment is the wrong way of looking at it.
Well why not? If it is not a matter of law, then why did god cast out Adam and Eve, if not for the act of disobeying the laws set before them by god? And if not punishment, then why absolve man of guilt at all. if not to prevent punishment from being carried out?
>>
File: 1456589046274.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1456589046274.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>68094490
>wife's son
>>
>get cucked so hard you invent a religion over it

t. Roman who cucked Joseph by raping his 12 year old bride that fucking pedo
>>
>>68100190

There was never an Eden, mortal man has never lived in paradise. I'm not a believer in Abrahamic religious tradition. One should live by the natural law not because of legalistic penalties, but because if one doesn't one become weak in body mind and spirit.

I believe in Almighty God, Absolute and impersonal, as well as lesser divine aspects that inspired our common mythic traditions.

I'm what you'd call a pagan I suppose, albeit not of the LARPing Asatru sort.
>>
>>68100610
>There was never an Eden
The physical existence is Eden in this case is irrelevant. Your point to me, seems to be that man should be virtuous, because it preserves his soul. While I entirely agree with this sentiment, I ask that you define what exactly virtue is. And by what I am assuming it is that you are describe, is a code of conduct detailing the way in which humans ought and ought not to behave. In this sense you've arrive at a point where virtue and vice are two halves of a whole, where virtue and right conduct become laws in which humans must obey. And if this is the case, then you must ask what exactly is weakness of mind and spirit? I would say that weakness is interchangeable with corruption (though I may be mistaken, as your arguments are terribly reflective of what Niezsche argued) and by acting wrongly and going against what is right and virtuous you are corruption your spirit. It is in this that we come to a junction of sin and corruption. Sin is not only the corruption of your soul, or spirit, but it's damnation of your spirit. In this case punishment is not simply a triviality of being punished, as one would punish a child by putting them in time out, but a state in which you exist as a human being.
>>
>>68094490
God didn't put his dick in Mary, you fucking faggot. This "cuck" meme is so stupid I wish it would die.
>>
>>68094973
Jesus is not God you faggot. Christians made that shit up because they're retarded. Pic related.
>>
>>68095002
"I AM"
>>
File: trinidad-2.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
trinidad-2.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1200
>>68095081
I wish this "Jesus is God" meme would just go away.
Pic related: ITS 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE
>>
>>68095411
Christ doesn't own the kingdom. He sits at the right hand of his heavenly father. He's basically VP of heaven.
>>
>>68096195
The Qu'ran is not the literal word. Its the recitations. God told Gabriel and Gabriel told Muhammad and Muhammad told the niggers. The only way to get the literal word of god is if god was on earth and was "one like a son of man"
God will speak for himself when he is ready <3
>>
>>68095002
king herrod

>>68094973
Muhammad wasn't a prophet he was an opportunist warlord who used the God mythos to gain power and start a religion.
God is not God, God is a construct and any derivation of deity is meant to evoke thoughtless action and obedience based on principles tied to morals as simple as "don't hit your sister" and "oh doesn't that smell awful".
Faggot is not faggot, faggot is just the one who is bringing up the idea of god in conversation to derail any semblance of reason, because now you have to acknowledge a being that cannot be personally known.
Unless you're born again.
>>
>>68096195

I dont want 72 virgins the claim is ridiculous
>>
>joseph: My wife's son is a holy man.

yes he is a cuck
>>
>>68094490

He would be a cuck if he didn't know the child isn't his. He however does know and willingly raises it.
>>
>People literally complaining about a post on /pol/

Inb4 /pol/ gets blue-pilled hard.
>>
>>68095411
Always sad to spot the person trying to brown nose their way into heaven.
>>
>>68103021
>I wish this god meme would go away
I has been going away. And it's given us what we have today. Libshits, Communists and SJW's
>>
Also in his omnipotence he could fertilize an egg without a man, but he couldn't create a child without a woman?
>>
>>68094782
Sounds like you're a child, can't control your feelings on a fucking Asian wank board.
Then you wonder why is Britain Muslim.
>>
File: James I Christoper.jpg (89 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
James I Christoper.jpg
89 KB, 500x332
>>68095002
>>
>>68104953

what is genesis
>>
>>68095802
I just fapped to some girl on drugs getting fucked in the ass.

Please forgive me jesus
>>
>>68105222
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_(band)
>>
>Arguing about a religion whose holy book states openly that its contents are false

Kek
>>
>>68105237

You cannot ask for forgiveness if you are going to do it again
>>
File: Aryan-Christ-Jesus1-530x585.jpg (88 KB, 530x585) Image search: [Google]
Aryan-Christ-Jesus1-530x585.jpg
88 KB, 530x585
>>68096544
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE
>>
>>68094490
christianity is the religion of being a cuck

it's about opening your doors and letting niggers fuck your bitch

stupid religion
>>
>>68094490
The first and most famous one
>>
>>68094490

/pol/ 2016
>>
>>68105383

No, it's not, we fucking don't know what the religion is about because the book is filled with fabrications of other people and there's no truth on it.

Read Jeremiah 8:8

That verse alone states that people constantly go and changle the law in scriptures
>>
>>68105362
No worries, I never fap twice to the same material.

I have this rule...
>>
>>68094490
No sex
An angel informed Joseph
The child is the impregnator(God) and not the impregnator's child

This is not a cuckhold
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>68097286
Pic related
>>68094490
He had real Sex children with Mary after Jesus
>>
>>68094490
Yes. Jesus was known as Jesus bar Pantera - son of Pantera. Jesus' father was some Roman soldier(s).
>>
>>68095146
unlike your son
>>
>>68094888
blasphemy is fiction
>>
File: espiritu-santo_noticia.jpg (22 KB, 478x318) Image search: [Google]
espiritu-santo_noticia.jpg
22 KB, 478x318
ONGA WONGA WHERE THE WHITE VIRGIN AT
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.