[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is it wrong to marry a woman who is a dentist and makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: Large.jpg (62 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
Large.jpg
62 KB, 500x617
>>
>>68092490
Is she qt?
>>
It isn't, but you better understand that not only does she wear the pants, she buys them and tells YOU when to take them off.
>>
>>68092490
Since she spends all her time finger fucking orifices, I bet she'd be great at milking your prostate. I say go for it.
>>
Why would it be wrong? Because it's emasculating in some sense?
>>
>>68092632
Ideal life.
>>
>>68092570
yes like 8/10 or 7/10.
>>
>>68092632
so it is wrong then because not wearing pants as a man... is a disqualifies, no?
>>
>>68092490

no
>>
File: women_wives_whoring.png (256 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
women_wives_whoring.png
256 KB, 1800x1348
>>68092490
Who wouldn't want a working wife?
>>
>>68092490
No, use her money to better yourself. If you play your cards right you might be able to make more than her in the long run. Git gud
>>
>>68092490
Yeah. That way when you get divorced you won't have to pay alimony.
>>
File: hankPepe.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
hankPepe.jpg
126 KB, 1200x1600
>>68092696
Because maybe you couldn't assert "control". And I mean control that women subconsciously want. All modern bs aside, isn't it a home wrecker if your woman has a job? I personally don't care if she works. .. but for marriage to work and for the family structure to work, isn't it to be the traditional way?
>>
>>68094151
true but I don't want to get divorced.
>>
>>68092490
Is that what that picture is? A Canadian female dentist?
>>
>>68092490
Nope
>>
>>68094100
I can't believe people get married. Only justification I can see is purely functional. Sharing of expenses, responsibilities and passing on of genes. Anything beyond that makes no sense to me.
>>
>>68094737
My family has been very fortunate. My parents, my grand parents (both maternal and paternal), my two uncles, two of my cousins, and my sister married, and as far as I know, they're all happy, and they all have children.

Coincidentally, they're all religious, or at least, were raised religiously. I envy them incredibly, but I doubt I'll ever get married just out of paranoia. Until divorce/alimony/child support/common law marriage laws change, I almost certainly won't get married.
>>
>>68094152
I think most women would want to stay at home and be with their children but In this modern world it is quite difficult to live off of one income.

My cousin for example is 35, she is in a high position at a bank and refuses to date a guy that makes less than her. And the guys that make more than her want younger women.
>>
>>68093789
theres your answer
>>
>>68095014
I doubt it. I know a guy who had a virtually perfect family life, only to find out he had literally an entire new family tree that his grandpa fathered with his "weekend wife" no one knew he had. People do all kinds of fucking up shit and some can actually hide it.
>>
>>68094737
children? you dumb fuk. The reason it all started.
>>
>>68092490
It can work out, my mother makes more than my father.

She wasn't when they got married though, but it doesn't really seem to do much, he's still in charge of their finances and all.
>>
>>68092490
women don't enjoy dating down despite what they'll say
>>
>>68095418
>you need to get married to have kids
funny story
>>
>>68092490
Hell no, /pol/ doesn't like it because they can't get it. Get one or more women to work and support you while you go your own way. Just as long as you run the show, let the bitches pay you for your companionship.
>>
Absolutely not.

Bear in mind though that women judge men based on careers/social status instead of looks (which is why they're so bewildered that some men like teenage girls, who are poor and low status), so from her perspective she is dating down and her friends are convincing her to cheat on you for her boss.
>>
>>68095221
Well I can't speak for anyone but my parents and my sister. I know they are definitely happily married. I seriously doubt my maternal uncles marriage is suffering (except for the fact that he has cancer...) because of his location/personality.

As for the rest, I couldn't say. The point is, I am certain most of my family who is married, is happily married. I'm not certain I'd have the same success though.
>>
You want to know how to keep your women in check?
Let them know you can fuck others
Make them jealous
Whites don't know how to play this card because they are too moralfags
But because of that women fuck with you
"Go for any girl openly and when she rejects you go for her best friend" that's the kind of shit we learned as teenagers and how we make women want us
Now you know
/pol/ the rest is on you
>>
>>68096126
So you are bragging your wife is getting knocked up by other men while you knock up other guy's wives? I mean, I guess thats efficient but I wouldn't brag about it.
>>
>>68095546
if u want to raise your child right.
>>
>>68092490
You better marry her right now.
>>
>>68096374
I knew whites would not get it
>Let them know
Don't fuch other they will kill you and your sons.
Just flirt with others go to the gym say how a girl helped you and you buyed dinner for her
Jealous and worried women are loyal women
When they have a cold be extra nice make them feel guilty for rejecting sex
But to play this card you must have Iron balls to no fuck others
>>
>>68096702
Jealous women cheat even more than non jealous women. You are fucked dude.
>>
>>68096860
That's just the sluts

I'm telling you how to keep women interested not sluts
Sluts cheat on you regardlees of what you do
>>
>>68092490
Woman shouldn't work or be in places where they can contact with men.

It is wrong to marry with a kaffir, adulterous, excessively haram doing woman.
>>
>>68097214
Sorry, we don't take advice from a land where it's culturally acceptable to kill canines and fuck small cattle & boys.
>>
>>68097766
I will not deny the fact that we are accustomed with fucking livestock and slaughtering pets.

I will not also deny the fact that you will end up cheated and consult/relieve with shitposting on /pol about women' degeneracy.

It goes without saying; a wife and her cuck are soon parted.
>>
>>68095114
>My cousin for example is 35, she is in a high position at a bank and refuses to date a guy that makes less than her.

>However, Townsend (1989) surveyed medical students regarding their perception of how the availability of marriage partners changed as their educational careers advanced. Eighty-five percent of the women indicated that "As my status increases, my pool of acceptable partners decreases" (p. 246). In contrast, 90% of men felt that "As my status increases, my pool of acceptable partners increases" (p. 246).[10]
>>
>>68092490
If she's the snobbish type then no, because she'll probably feel that making more money entitles her to become your master in that case. If she's very submissive then yeah i guess, but you should be careful because its never good to be in a weaker position than your partner
>>
>>68092490
That dog is adorable as fuck.

10/10, would scratch tummy and sneak table scraps
>>
>>68098051
Well there you go.

I also have one family friend of mine, she's 28 and working as a doctor. She told us that she hates her job and all she wants is a family. It's sad. STEM will make Women miserable
>>
>>68095114
>My cousin for example is 35, she is in a high position at a bank and refuses to date a guy that makes less than her. And the guys that make more than her want younger women.
Hahahaha

20 years from now she is going to be known as that crazy cat lady who works at a bank.
>>
>>68098972
Pretty much.
The older she get's, the more picky she is.
>>
>>68095114
>My cousin for example is 35, she is in a high position at a bank and refuses to date a guy that makes less than her. And the guys that make more than her want younger women.
this is pretty much the problem with career women, if they make a lot of money the opnly guys who make more want younger more beautful women,there´s a documental that show you that being a female engineer in china it´s pretty being single the rest of your life
>>
>>68099594
I think ugly women should pursue careers because no one will marry them, so it makes sense that they have to support themselves.

Hot women in a high paying job is a waste of her youth and beauty.
>>
>>68094100
>therapist
>working
Chose one
>>
>>68092490
Women are worthless than worthless
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.