[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling Trump Hitler is antisemitic t. Australians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 351531533158319.jpg (109 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
351531533158319.jpg
109 KB, 600x389
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/trump-comparisons-with-hitler-deeply-offensive-jewish-leaders-warn/news-story/59162f19f4b63697179e4203a86534f7

>AUSTRALIAN Jewish leaders have condemned “deeply offensive” comparisons between Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.

>Dr Dvir Abramovich, Chairman of the B’nai B’rith Anti-Defamation Commission (ADC), said “once again we see celebrities using appalling comparisons to Hitler to attack others”.
>“There is simply no place for this kind of sickening distortion in our public discourse,” he said.
>Resources Minister Josh Frydenberg also criticised the comparisons.
>“Donald Trump has his detractors, and many for good reason, but to compare him with the evil Adolf Hitler responsible as he was for the deaths of millions of innocents is ridiculous in the extreme,” he told news.com.au.
>Dr Abramovich said the six million Jews and millions of others who perished at the hands of the Third Reich “deserve better and should not be used for political point sloganeering”.

What is the anti-Trump side going to do now that their only argument against trump is anti-semitic?
>>
I'm actually seeing a divide with jews, I think it might be because some like leaching in the west and don't want it to fall, or maybe they see our leaders as weak and unable to stop iran/russia which the Hilary emails seem to reveal.
>>
>>68092303
>What is the anti-Trump side going to do now that their only argument against trump is anti-semitic?
Chimp out
>>
I actually used this when arguing with a liberal.

I have a big nose so claimed I was jewish, he apologized to me lmao
>>
>>68092303
>you will never have a tiny pet Hitler
>>
>>68092447
liberals are trained dogs

if their favorite tv shows and celebrities all at the same time said jews ran the world, were the %1 and holocaust education and that hitler was a racially inclusive vegetarian that we get nonstop was brainwashing they'd be marching with hitler signs
>>
File: 720p-1080p.jpg (20 KB, 597x410) Image search: [Google]
720p-1080p.jpg
20 KB, 597x410
>>68092303
Did the jew...just...out jew...the jew?
>>
I've been calling this since the beginning. By SJW standards comparing a guy who says 'mean' things to someone who genocided 6 gorillian downplays their deaths. Of course their doublethink made them not give a shit though, and the actual people who would be offended had to speak up rather than the faggots who get offended on behalf of others.
>>
>>68092303
I was thinking this just this morning actually. Must have picked it up from the hivemind.

Comparing relatively trivial things to far worse things is only insulting to victims of the worse thing.

Another example is how they've tried to redefine rape to be everything from groping and touching, to flirting and leering, so that everyone gets to be a rape victim now. It only serves to diminish victims of actual rape. Or instead of "chauvinism" or "being a pig" they jump straight to "misogyny" (ie hating women).

To say "my feelings being hurt by Trump is literally the same as if I was being rounded up and gassed" is insanely retarded, insensitive, and belittling.

But like the boy who cried wolf, liberals just can't help but jump straight to the most powerful word in the language to describe their plight. It's not chauvinism, it's hatred. It's not being a creep, it's rape. It's not having different political ideologies, it's Hitler.
>>
Guys, please post also links from news sites with comment sections. It's not the story that's hilarious, it's the mental vomit of liberal hypocrisy shown in text
>>
Literally every US politics article I read on Facebook from the Australian news sites I follow are the same Trump/Hitler meme stories and "5 reasons why were all fucked if the god emperor wins the election."

I'm starting to see a lot more pro-Trump comments calling out the BS, just give it some more time lads.
>>
>>68092303
I don't know who's jewing who anymore
>>
Maybe the jews just thought if the libs keep comparing hitler to trump people will start to like hitler? Is this possible?
>>
>>68093922
Nah man. They're so resolute in their vilification that the lack of education of anything related to Natsoc, WW2, and Hitler is palpable. Ita just the right thing to do. :)

Meanwhile anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty can weigh the positives and negatives brought to the country and his people without any need for superior moral posturing.
>>
>>68094263
All hitler did was save the economy and turned the country into a super power. Is that so great?
>>
>>68094449
>Is that so great?
yeah?
>>
>>68092303
>What is the anti-Trump side going to do now that their only argument against trump is anti-semitic?
They'll keep saying it. Jews won't say anything lest they accidentally differentiate themselves from whites and draw attention to their wildly disproportionate representation in pretty much everything exception professional sports.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.