[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't the West embrace Islam? No, seriously, I am not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: duck.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Shouldn't the West embrace Islam?

No, seriously, I am not joking.

Lets face it, Christianity is a lame duck. It's a cuck-tier religion now.

Western society is committing cultural and ethnic suicide. We are a society full of leftist cucks and selfish capitalists, none of who give a fuck about the rapidly shrinking white middle and lower classes. On the contrary, they support the racial extermination of whites.

I honestly think we should turn to Islam. At least Islam has strong values.

Sure it would be rough at first. But wouldn't getting rid of all the fucking leftists, corporate pigs, and degenerates be worth it?
>>
Nobody Wants to join your shitty club Akmed. Go home.
>>
>new zealand wanting to embrace a culture that fucks farm animals
You'll never convince me
>>
Christianity is beneficial in a homogenous white society. It engenders cooperation, equality, and strong family structures.

Only in a diverse nation is it a hindrance.
>>
Isn't it time for school? Sheep fucker.
>>
>flag
>>
Just say what you really mean: legalize rape
>>
>>68091396
Yeah... if you think about, Islam is actually the same as right wingers.. and I don't even mean it in a bad way... they hate fags, they hate Jews, they hate feminists, they are against taxes and banks (usury at least)... they hate drugs and alcohol etc... just look at Dubai, the richest place in the world is under Sharia law.
>>
>>68091889
A bit too far to the right.
>>
No why not just become more christian?

Although i think there needs to be more unity in that religion
>>
>>68091975
I guess, but I'm far right, so I wouldn't mind sharia law.
>>
Can you imagine it?

Finally driving out the arseholes who have almost irreversibly fucked our countries up?

We could be best bros with our Arabic friends, instead of fighting each other we could be helping each other.

Imagine just not putting up with shit from SJW's anymore. Wouldnt it be great?

Imagine not listening to the bat shit insane leftist agendas anymore.

Imagine being proud of your country again.

You have got to admit, its appealing. I would put up with paying lip service to Islam in exchange for that.
>>
>>68091396
I realize your just an aussie shitposter but lemme explain this to you. I am not christian. I am american. I would rather die on my feet than ever be a slave to islam and thier faggot god. Islam goes against every single core principal i have, It is the ultimate degeneracy. Pro pedophile. Pro woman beating. Extreme authoritarianism. Killing the mentally ill.
No. Never
>>
>>68091396
>Giving up pork and bacon?
>Forcing a name change to something foreign
>Winning an eternity in the afterlife with virgins who have no idea how to sexually please you

What exactly is so great about Islam?
>>
>>68091889
I don't hate fags. I hate degenerates.
I don't hate jews. I hate Zionists.
Islam doesn't hate feminists. They hate women
Taxes are a nessecary evil.
Nothing wrong with drugs and alchohal in moderation
Dubai is rich from oil alone
>>
>>68091396
die in a fire
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 512x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 512x397
>>68091396
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>68092084

Well that's cool, I appreciate our sentiments. But how you feel about the fact that generation after generation the white people in the USA will be bred out of existence? Fat lot of fucking good your precious values will have when your future descendants are but just a tiny fragment of DNA swirling around in some mulatto's body cells.
>>
>>68091396
I will die with my guns in my hand defending Christianity before I bend over to some goat fucking religion

God I hate New Zealand or whatever fag country it is
>>
>>68092197
Dubai has less oil than he USA per capita... Dubai is rich because of no taxes which creates a way better capitalistic society like the USA in the late 1800s, and no taxes also means no government fucking everything up and screwing over its people.... like the USA does.
>>
Shouldn't the Roman Empire embrace Christianity?

No, seriously, I am not joking.

Lets face it, Hellenic Paganism is a lame duck. It's a cuck-tier religion now.

Roman society is committing cultural and ethnic suicide. We are a society full of populist cucks and selfish oligarchs, none of who give a fuck about the rapidly shrinking Roman middle and lower classes. On the contrary, they support the racial extermination of Romans.

I honestly think we should turn to Christianity. At least Christianity has strong values.

Sure it would be rough at first. But wouldn't getting rid of all the fucking populists, oligarchs, and degenerates be worth it?
>>
>>68091396
C U N T
U
N
T
>>
File: 1458103133670.jpg (2 MB, 1089x1515) Image search: [Google]
1458103133670.jpg
2 MB, 1089x1515
I'd rather die than choose liberalism or Islam
I would die in the name of God.
>>
I agree that Christianity is a cuck religion that in the present world we need to find an alternative to, but that will certainly be Islam. Islam basically goes to the other extreme, we need to find something that isn't cucked but isn't inherently authoritarian.
>>
>>68092543
Write your same comment but win Egyptians and Romans... (Skipping Greeks who were just the middle man into Christianity)... and you'll see the OP is right, or has a point I should say.
>>
>>68092423

Yeah well you will probably get your wish sooner or later when the hordes over run your country.

You will probably take them down at a decent ratio too, maybe you will get 3 or 4 before they get you.

Lol, but you know that idea of a heroic last stand is is just a fantasy dont you? It wont happen like that. They will just keep on moving in to your neighborhoods, having larger families than you, and you will move out to a whiter meighbourhood. The trouble is that sooner or later there wont be any white neighborhoods left, except if you are very very rich.
>>
>>68091396
Christianity is a God tier religion.
Western is becoming shit because all the leftist and marxist ideas promoted by Jews, Freemasons, and atheists.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (13 KB, 258x320) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
13 KB, 258x320
>>68091889
>wanting to be friends with subhuman sand niggers
>>
>>68091819

Bro, look on the bright side, wouldn't you rather pay lip service to Islam and have a 1950's style America again, rather than the tottering shit hole your country will become within the next 100 years or so?
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 540x539
Sure anon, and while were at it well being in sharia law and kill women for being raped. And point our asses to the sky and pray as allah and mohammad fuck all of our orificies. Get outta here you dumb cunt.
>>
>>68092971

Dude, the arabs once lead the world in mathematics and astronomy. Islam is just a hiccup. It would be a hiccup for us too, but we would recover from it much faster. Surely you can see the solution is to rid our countries of the cancerous self hating white race traitors first? Also to get rid of the selfish white elitists who would sell out their own people in exchange for greater corporate profits.

Then after that we can build up again. New and afresh. We can then moderate Islam into basically anything we want it to be.
>>
>>68093139

Man, who says we have to go full blown extreme Islamic?

Just embrace it so we can get rid of the degenerates, and the traitors.

Then afterwards, well fuck, we can do anything then.
>>
>>68091807

No shit?

Fat fucking lot of good it has done in defending Europe against the ceaseless wave of "migrants".
>>
>>68091396
Australia, I am not memeing you but I discovered a decent religion that isn't a satanic death cult and its Mormonism. They have the passion and conviction in their beliefs that Protestants used to have and are a religion that does great works.

Now do they have pants on head shit in there? Yes. Still, meet mormon families. Aren't they free of degeneracy and pure? I mean don't you want that for your kids? Hard to argue with the results.

Jesus going to America isn't honestly even that far fetched. Why wouldn't he save the whole planet and Native Americans had creator myths and Aztecs were waiting on Jesus and thought the white people were Jesus dude. Then it was actually Spanish motherfuckers coming to kill them and steal their gold.

Anyway TL;DR, Islam is shit tier but if you want a strict religious experience that is viable check out Mormonism.
>>
No, because it has polygamy. Completely incompatible with civilisation.

Why is it that Western monogamous countries rule the world? Because every man got a partner. At least they used to. When you have 80% of men unable to get laid it causes havoc.
>>
>>68094240

and why do you think they are so successfully out breeding us now?
>>
>>68094688
The answer is to reinforce monogamy, not sink to their level. It won't work, the West was built around every man working hard for his family and empire. That isn't possible when the majority of men are simple unable to get married due to the mathematics of polygamy. You'll have tons of desperate, angry, violent, unproductive men. It's why monogamy was implemented (that and to keep a lid on women, rightfully so).

Ban abortion, ban no-fault divorce, incentivise marriage through taxation, start shaming unmarried women, start reinforcing firm Christian values.

Their fertility rate is actually dropping too you know.
>>
>>68091396
>Islam
>getting rid of all the fucking leftists, corporate pigs, and degenerates
You are very badly mistaken
>>
>>68095157

impotent blabber.

It's worked out so well hasnt it? Tell me, whats London like these days?
>>
>>68095789
I'm not defending the current state of society Shitpostralia. I fully accept we've let our standards slip. But you can dream on if you think changing the entire foundation of society is the right solution.
>>
>>68091396
REEEEEE GET OUT
>>
>>68095431

yeah so mistaken that their countries remain free of "demographic change" while our countries see the steady replacement of European with theirs, and any other 3rd world nation that wants to export their surplus population to ours.

Fuck off.
>>
>>68096025
and that's the trouble Pops, you will do nothing about it. Then one day in the years to come your entire cultural heritage, your entire ethnic identity, even your language, will cease to exist. Or become some marginalized it will be like the American Indians of today. Totally irrelevant at best. Maybe they let you guys have a few enclaves where their rich tourists can come and gaze upon your quaint customs. You can do a Morris dance for them and then serve them "high tea". Lovely.
>>
File: CuckDuck.png (105 KB, 439x321) Image search: [Google]
CuckDuck.png
105 KB, 439x321
>>68091396
>>
>>68091396
go fuck your goats achmed, you will not have my death without a fight, you and your people are the worst things ever, you lie cheat steal all in the name of the devil.
>>
Islam is horrible. I'm hoping that Europe gets cucked so bad by muslims that we can have a new crusades and kill all the muslims and drive them back to their shitty sand countries
>>
Okay, one thing you dullards dont seem to understand.

What we are seeing now in North America and Europe is just the very beginning. Got that?

The Latining of America. The waves of immigrants from the middle east, the steady flow of Indians, Pakis, and Chinese.

They will not stop coming. And if you think the the exodus from countries like Syria is just a one off thing you are very wrong.

There is going to be one "humanitarian" crisis or war after the other.

And with each there will be a new flood of "refugees", supplemented with those economic migrants taking advantage.

And in the meantime your regular quota of immigrants will continue, business as usual.

Year after year, decade after decade.

And here's the best part, once they are in your country they will continue to breed at a faster rate than you. Year in, year out.

Then there is another war. And another flux comes in. Again and again and again.

Sooner or later none of you will have anywhere to go in your white flights. There will be no where left to go, maybe except Iceland or Greenland perhaps.

And one day your great great grandchildren will be the very last of their kind.

Now, nothing you are doing now is working.

So what is going to work? Cos I am not hearing any solutions here.
>>
>>68096592

There will be no John Wayne heroic last stand you dumb fuck.

They will just slowly out breed you, Generation by generation.
>>
>>68096655

Yup, but you realize that will require the entire collapse of western conciliation and international trade before that is feasible?

By which time they were be an overwhelming majority in your own countries.

Far more likely to happen will be the South American style, where a tiny white (or mostly white) ruling and business elite, living behind secure enclosures ) runs the country while the brown masses live in poverty.

Your white upper middle class, middle class and your white lower class will have become extinct. Just a small elite class of whites will remain, if at all.
>>
File: 1457973176920.png (88 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1457973176920.png
88 KB, 2500x2500
>>68091396
go home and get drunk budget Australia
>>
>>68091396
islam isn't compatible with western civilization or values, which is why muslim countries are shitholes
>>
>>68098454

Enjoy speaking Spanish Pedro.
>>
>>68098477

just like your country is going to become, Sam.
>>
>>68094004
Am Mormon, can confirm
>>
>>68091396
>embrace a ghastly, backwards, authoritarian, misogynistic religion based on the teachings of a pedophilic warlord
>because it'll teach those spooky-scary leftists

you're an edgy little cunt OP, i'll give you that.
>>
>>68093874
>implying Europe even bothered defending it against the mudslimes
>>
>>68100020

which was my point, slowcoach.
>>
File: babs.jpg (64 KB, 350x366) Image search: [Google]
babs.jpg
64 KB, 350x366
>>68092221
>>68092744

USA ~ steelÎ lookn' looking for [id]

wUT.LAUNGAGe* does:
burnt.back.BURGERz ~ talk?

[translatorz mÎssÎn' cir.1916/3]

https://youtu.be/uu_zwdmz0hE
>>
>>68097795
Parasites can't live without a host.
>>
>>68091396
>abandon our history culture and our children's future to become sandniggers with literally no future
No
>>
I have nothing against Islam. I just don't want Arabs in my country.
>>
> the west is just a huge cuck fest
>it should let islam in to cuck them more for their own good instead of stepping up and getting a spine.
well can't argue with that logic donald
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.