[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone plan on voting for and independent Cruz kasich ticket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 699x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 699x679
Anyone plan on voting for and independent Cruz kasich ticket if that RINO trump is the nominee. Trump is a big government liberal.
>>
yes because Wall Street-funded candidates are better than Trump
>>
>>68092280
>muh walkstreet buggyman

Trumptards are as brainwashed and as left wing as democrats.
>>
File: 1434781704357.png (253 KB, 656x491) Image search: [Google]
1434781704357.png
253 KB, 656x491
I can't understand you, go back to Mexico and learn English ffs.
>>
File: image.jpg (495 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495 KB, 1536x2048
>>68091082
>>
>>68091082
>independent Cruz kasich
"independent"
>>
>>68091082
Yeah I hate having a country with borders, I am gonna suck cock for Cruz.
>>
>>68091082
But anon, I'm a big government liberal that wants the process skewed towards my demographic.
>>
Cruz would never run third party you cuck.
>>
File: 1458440967839.jpg (71 KB, 600x658) Image search: [Google]
1458440967839.jpg
71 KB, 600x658
>>68091082

Yes, because nothing says true conservative values than voting for candidates backed by George Soros.
>>
>>68091082
You're right. I guess thats why he endorsed Romney and funded Cruz, huh?
>>
>>68093175
Oh yes he will if trump is the nominee. GOP already decided they wanted a true conservative on the ticket. Trump is finished.
>>
>>68093365
>true conservative
>Cruz
>>
>>68093249
>Yes, because nothing says true conservative values than voting for candidates backed by George Soros.

Hillary Clinton, chuck schumer, Bill Clinton, Obama, John Kerry

All supported and funded by liberal trump
>>
>>68093460
Cruz is a true conservative. You have to be insane to think otherwise. Since when is single payer healthcare and higher taxes "conservative"?
>>
File: 1458242584239.png (121 KB, 461x533) Image search: [Google]
1458242584239.png
121 KB, 461x533
>>68093365
>>68092978

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I think you're one of the only people on planet earth that genuinely believes that being controlled by massive corporate donations is a good thing for politicians. How did you end up believing this?

>>68093579
Right; he gave money to them because he was a businessman on the other end of the political machine. No one has denied this? What is your point and why is there anything wrong with a common sense conservative, or I guess in your eyes, a "liberal" who has enraptured the Republican base and is not controlled by massive corporations, self-funds his campaign, is free of "strings attached" (Hey, Cruz, can you conspicuously not include my multi-billion dollar company in your "beating up Wall Street" trade deal when you're in office?), for example. What is your problem? Why are people like you so fucking obsessed with one ill-defined, blanket description of conservative when Trump is literally the only person who is able to garner the votes, the attention and the drive to actually get up on the national stage and beat Hillary and the donor class machine? Do you not realize the harm you're doing not just to conservatism but the future of right wing politics in America by holding out these ridiculous, bigoted views of conservative and not conservative? Fucking lighten up you weirdo cunt fuck you
>>
>>68093984
Trump is 100% corny capitalist. His politics will benifit his friends in the elite though government regulations. He supports public domian. He pays his workers shit. The fact you brag about voting for an oligarch vs the real antiestablishment candidate should tell something about your iq level.
>>
>>68093679
>You have to be insane to think otherwise
>wanted to pass immigration reform and allow illegals to stay
>>
>>68094710
Wrong, Cruz single handily defeated the trump schumer amnesty bill. That's why Cruz is the most hated man In congress.
>>
>>68094447
>His politics will benifit his friends in the elite though government regulations.

Who are his friends in the elite and who are you calling low IQ if you can't spell benefit correctly? Numerous people in the "ruling class" have come out and said that Trump was never friendly to them and the sheer amount of MONEY being thrown against him in the form of PACs, advertising and public hit pieces in the media is evidence that he's not too well liked amongst "the elite"; but you won't recognize that.

By "he supports public domian" (sic), what do you mean by this? Without property appropriation for public works we wouldn't have highways. We wouldn't have bridges. The use of eminent domain is carefully regulated and is more than fair to the people who are affected by it. I shouldn't have to explain to you the process because it's literally a google search away.

>he pays his workers shit
And? He's worth 10 billion dollars. He employs thousands of people. Why should he pay them anything more than what he's supposed to? It sounds like you're getting desperate.

>voting for an oligarch versus the real antiestablishment candidate

Your perspective on this is completely incorrect. Allow me to fix this. Trump is not funded by the people who run the Republican party and the Democrat party and the banks and the media. He is self-funding his campaign. Therefore, he is anti-establishment. Cruz has received millions from Goldman Sachs, from SuperPACs and from big donors, speaks a load of crap about being the better anti-establishment candidate but, as it has been pointed out many times before, he is lying. He lied about his 1 million dollar Goldman Sachs loan on his financials. How can you trust him to be a "true conservative"?
>>
>>68091082
>not understanding that the race issue is literally the only important one
>not understanding that Trump is the only viable option right now
>>
>>68095206
>race issue

Fuck off back to storm front and out of my party. GOP is the party of god.
>>
>>68091082
>>68092280
>>68093009
>>68093051
>>68093072
>>68093106
>>68093144
>>68093175
>>68093249
>>68093579

establishment candidate:

trump--->debbie dooley--->tea party--->freedomworks--->koch brothers
>>
>>68094821
Wow good thing Trump funded Cruz. I knew he was smart. That's someone we need in charge!
>>
>>68095510
>GOP is the party of god.
No? There is no place for God in politics and I am a Christian. The founding fathers did not hold the beliefs you do today; they made sure that organized religion had influence in politics. I am sure that you will now exhibit some thoroughly un-Christian behavior in response to this post.
>>
>>68095728
>>68095824
> I am a Christian.

U can't be a racist and a Christian.
>>
>>68095961
That's ridiculous. Take a perusal into any literature justifying slavery and White racial superiority and there are millions of ways that you can be racist and a Christian. Why are you so obsessed with conservatism but wet your pants when the issue of race comes up? They're interlinked. When white people go, so will conservatism, and for some reason, the donor class, the media, the big corporations and the banks all seem to have a vested interest in opening up the borders of European countries, stomping out debate and encouraging race mixing through social conditioning and media exposure. Once again, I will point out that Ted Cruz is taking money from these same people with a vested interest in destroying conservatism. Why do you support him?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.