[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fry the rice, pay the price What price will I pay as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>Fry the rice, pay the price

What price will I pay as the white half of a WM/AF couple?

My gf is Korean (came to the U.S. from Seoul at the age of 15). She's sweet, caring and traditional. I'm the only man she's ever been with (although she's not the only girl I've ever been with) and I'm planning on marrying her long term.

What am I in for /pol/?
>>
>>68088179
Sounds like your in for happiness.

>that dick is really small
What a weird picture with zero context
>>
>>68088336
Big nuts though, like a couple of ripe plums
>>
>>68088179
You'll probably end up happy.
WM/AF is like the norm here in OC. It's weird that way.
>>
>>68088179
Half white half Asian girls can either look quite beautiful or they can look like a pancake faced gookette, I'd say you have a 50/50 chance with a daughter. As for sons, your odds are closed to 80/20 in favor of ugly pancake face. You're risking your children's future. Luckily they would most likely be intelligent but short
>>
>>68088179
Kill yourself race traitor.
>>
>>68088179
Your kids will be shit.
Probably.
>>
I think i might have small testicles
>>
>>68088336
>zero context
The context is that they're Asians, and Asians are fucking weird.
>>
>>68088179
Just wait until she says her mother has to live with you after 5 years.
>>
Hot daughters with high verbal IQ that will willingly enslave themselves to nigger cock the first chance they get and resent you for the entirety of their adult lives.

Spectacularly ugly sons with extremely high spatial IQ that will either build great things and live in quiet, sexually-frustrated, childless desperation or else commit suicide before they're 50.

Enjoy.
>>
>>68088179
Do Asians not realize how tiny their penises are?

I should move to Tokyo, I would be a fucking giant over there.
>>
>>68088586
Aussie sums it up.
>>
His penis head is kinda bigger than his thumb. Hope he's a grower or just commit sudoku or whatever is the Korean counterpart
>>
The problem comes with the children. Hybrid males are weaponized; abort if possible. If not possible, keep him away from weapons and video games until age 18, then send him off to Asia for university and hope he never returns. The females should be fine and overall well-adjusted, although the occasional mattress girl will sprout up. But even in that case, at least she won't commit mass murder and will probably cash out $$$ big time at the expense of the poor sap who made the mistake of entering her body.
>>
>>68088567
Wife is Chinese, this happened. Her parents now live with us.

FML
>>
>>68088179
Your sons will be effeminate and weak. Your daughters will be gorgeous, but only after surgery corrects their mother's awful eyes.
>>
>>68090958
You can double reverse fuck them over. Tell them you need to move your parents in, too.
>>
You are cursing your son to live without a race. Pretty much all mulatto children are naturally excluded from the activities of purebreds, and live a depressing and placeless existence.
>>
>>68091105
His daughters will be the ultimate snakes, further cucking white genes generations later.
>>
>>68091489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMhlORsBk2k
>>
How bad is being half Mexican?
>>
>>68088179
Enjoy the pussy make babys
Dont become a sjw
Spread your white seed in your asian woman
>>
>>68088179
Dont worry if your kids will be shit
Its not your problem just enjoy drilling that pussy and cream pieing it
>>
>>68091632
Not nearly as bad as half Asian. Mexican isn't even a race.
>>
Your kid is going to belong to neither race and be ashamed of both. Esp if you ever have a male, it really does not go over with females and Koreans are never going to want anything to do with him.
Never knock up or marry an Asian, as nothing good can come of it.
>>
>>68091964
All the half Mexican people I know are successful and good looking I wonder why. All have a Mexican dad.
>>
>>68092111
The dads probably have significant Europeans genes in them.
>>
>>68088179
you're getting advice from a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing virgins who like to spout racist memes about building walls and the preservation of the white race
>you're getting advice from these people, on women.

reconsider your past transgressions
>>
>>68092417
>Canadian Law Student
University of BC?
>>
>>68092108
Why is it his problem?
Its his kids problem
As long as he is enjoying life nailing that asian pussy
>>
>>68088531
Underrated.
>>
>>68088179
dude what the hell is this picture. just. wow
>>
the kids will not be acepted and the women would become a stranger to her own people with an unwelcomed atmosphere
>>
>>68088586
why is it that the sons are always ugly?
>>
>>68088586
I am halfcast male euro/east Asian.

Using your example, I was once the former, but now latter. Not everything is set in stone.
>>
Most Hapa males are fine, this meme only happened because le supreme gentlemen
>>
>>68088179
>What price will I pay as the white half of a WM/AF couple?
Your son will have a bush that sticks out further than his dick, like the naked guy in the pic.
>>
>>68088179

It's a testament to pol that we are actually honestly discussing this topic despite there being a picture of a photo of a japanese family where the son is completely nude with a small dick while everyone else is just happy.
>>
File: WMAF.jpg (406 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
WMAF.jpg
406 KB, 900x1338
Shamfur Dispray
>>
>>68093703
You know big penises is a sign that your ancestors your women all got fucked by multiple men at the same time while small penises shows historically your people married kept one woman and was not degenerate like african apes.

This is actually proven, hence why koreans, jews and then us white people in general have less than monkeys.
>>
The bigger the penis the more degenerate.

As one can observe with korean women their pussies have adjusted to the smaller limbs and are really tight vs an african ape slut or English women.
>>
File: 1457473351639.png (133 KB, 827x289) Image search: [Google]
1457473351639.png
133 KB, 827x289
>>68088179
fuck off
>>
>>68094040

topkek

--

I am a half/half male. I will explain my life experiences.

Growing up I was never accepted fully by either races on my mother or fathers side. Thankfully I was blessed with good genes (have aryan blood, tall, big chin, broad shoulders, light skin, etc) so that I never had problems with women but the males of both races really had it out for me. Bigtime. I guess I was seen as a threat - not sure.

I have seen from my experiences that the women most attracted to me are those that would be willing to mix race - white women, asian women - but also, it seems to be more of a hookup type thing.

The males I get along with best are the ones that are ambiguously white. Maybe not mixed like me, but not belonging to any of the major races in any obvious way.

As for my mentality, I never cared for either race. Both seemed overly self obsessed and almost childish to me. I could never relate to either and honestly I think I would only ever feel at home here in America, because this is the only country where I feel like I can call myself an american and have that be good enough to be an identity.

To finish off my post I will say that I always feel like people approach me at oblique angles instead of head on if that makes any sense.
>>
>>68088179
you sound like my room mate be prepared to be called names like koreaboo, amd having kids who look fucked up and not wanted in S. Korea
>>
>>68088179
why the fuck is he naked?
>>
>>68093857
i find the image calming
>>
File: great white hope.webm (2 MB, 976x552) Image search: [Google]
great white hope.webm
2 MB, 976x552
>>68094657
Neither of us want to live in S. Korea long term.

It's a terrible place to start a family- their education system is fucked.

>>68094635
I have a half Korean/half-white cousin.

He's a very macho right-wing bodybuilder who looks more Mexican than anything else. He seems to be getting along just fine.

Before this girl most of my sexual encounters were of hook-ups. I'm fairly good looking but I can be a little weird and off-putting.

I can't quite describe or put my finger on just what it is that makes me that way but I have a feeling that more than a few people here are similar in that sense. 4chan seems to be a magnet for those types.

Tbh I don't care all that much if my sons grow up to be self-hating hapas of the >>68094040
variety.

There are a thousand and one excuses you can make for not getting what you want out of life and most of them are bullshit.

My sons will inherit good genes. I'm tall, athletic, well-educated- hell, I was a sperm donor for a while back in college.

People paid me to cuck them.

If my future son wants to shield his own failures with his parentage then he deserves whatever he gets.

I live on a major West Coast city so it's not like he'll be some sort of exotic rarity.
>>
>>68095848
I'm of the same mindset of you. I didn't mean for my post to sound like I am complaining about my upbringing - just trying to shed some light on the realities of the situation.

On the contrary, I feel like I was given the best traits of each race, so in that way I feel blessed. I don't think it always works that way but it worked for me.

In addition to that, I feel that, at least for men, the harder your life is, the more of a chance you have to become strong mentally. So i'm not trying to discourage you from having children with this female at all, and yeah the west coast is probably the safest place to do it; again, I was just trying to provide you with some information that you could use to make a more informed decision.

To make my previous post more clear I will say that I don't live in a liberal area.
>>
>>68088179
She's going to dump your ass because you're not rich. Korean bitches are gold diggers.
>>
File: pepe at day of rope.jpg (93 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
pepe at day of rope.jpg
93 KB, 500x649
>>68088531
This
>>
>>68088179
I married an asian lady and have 2 kids. 1 girl, who has pure white skin but looks asian and 1 boy who has slightly darker white skin and who has white features.

imo this is as close to the perfect result as I could have hoped for as I think that white features make a man look ore manly and asian features are more feminine.

One other thing I was worried about was if my son would inherit asian micro-penis genes. Again, he seems to have taken western features there.
>>
>>68088586
Can verify, am latter
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.