[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I feel like a slave? If I refuse to be a citizen to any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: slavery.jpg (34 KB, 400x471) Image search: [Google]
slavery.jpg
34 KB, 400x471
Why do I feel like a slave? If I refuse to be a citizen to any country, I can't grow my own crops, hunt and salvage my own meats, provide my own shelter with natural resources I've collected myself. If I do I'm deemed a crimal of the state. By the laws of other men I have to abide by the laws of a system to do what is my human right to.

I was not even consulted when these laws were established.
>>
>>68088075
Because you are one.
I refer you to the Organic Act of 1873. Slavery never ended....
>>
File: 1409807236619.png (427 KB, 610x454) Image search: [Google]
1409807236619.png
427 KB, 610x454
>>68088075
The government doesn't care about rights or philosophy, it just claims to as a power ploy.
>>
>>68088353
Are you talking about the district of Colombia act?
>>
>>68088353
Organic Act of 1871, sorry, not 1873
>>
>>68088075
>If I refuse to be a citizen to any country, I can't grow my own crops, hunt and salvage my own meats, provide my own shelter with natural resources I've collected myself.

it's called getting a job you lazy cunt.
>>
Because taxation is theft/slavery
>>
>>68088075
>I was not even consulted when these laws were established.

>You didn't even get consulted when you were conceived you whiny cuck.

Welcome to the ride faggot. Now shut up and move along.
>>
>>68089791
>>68089982
>2016
>defending oppressers
Poor blue-pilled cucks.
>>
>>68088075
You can declare yourself to be a sovereign citizen you know.
>>
I've often thought the same thing OP. All I've ever wanted to do is to grow my own food, and live off my own land. But then I'm faced with the fact that if I don't fork over my land-extortion fee every year I'll lose my land.

We've been legislated into a box, and that's the real problem.
>>
>>68088075
These laws were written long before you were born you whiny brat.
>>
>>68088075
You have the right to change laws, every time there's an election. Admittedly it's a small chance, but it's not slavery.
>>
>>68089854
>what is social contract
>>
In the US are you legally allowed to abandon civilization and go live in the wilderness?
>>
>>68091002
A lie.
>>
>>68091117
Welcome to West Virginia!
>>
>>68088075
>I want to live free off the land!
Ok, cool. Now it's time for a lesson in how the world works. Land is property. It belongs to whoever stands on it with the biggest gun and shoots said gun at anyone who disagrees. By forming alliances and dealing with others, a guy can get more, bigger guns that he can point at more enemies. Soon enough, nobody does shit against this guy, as he has the most firepower and therefore the land is his. This is how government and land ownership works. Want to say "FUCK YOU" to the guy with all the really big guns? Ok. Just don't bitch when you get shot for misunderstanding a fundamental principle of life: Life isn't fair. Get over it.
>>
>>68088075
Government was only made to protect people from one another.
If we remove those that threaten us (muslims, niggers, liberals, the whole nine yards), government would have no purpose.
>>
File: 662.jpg (185 KB, 299x475) Image search: [Google]
662.jpg
185 KB, 299x475
>>68088075
We should all shrug and start "going Galt" against the government. I am a sovereign citizen and I will never be detained by authoritarian scum. Invest in bitcoin.
>>
>>68088075
Why can't I move freely to another area of land where the hunting and food supply is better like my ancestors did? I wasn't even here when they put up this fence separating this piece of land from that piece of land.

Do you see the problem? I sort of agree with you by the way but you're basically describing the natural migration of human beings and most other mammals. The laws are in place by power structures to control the world from being as it is in nature, for better or for worse.
>>
>>68091816
>Invest in bitcoin.
literally one of the worst ideas you could possibly have
>>
>>68091117
There is no wilderness. Anything that is not private property is owned by the state, and if you are discovered there, you will be removed.

We have criminalized homelessness, but also self-reliance. Yes, there is a good reason for certifications and building codes, but these codes prevent the construction or modification of private residences by their own inhabitants. You must have running water, electricity or gas, pay taxes, apply for a permit to construct buildings on your own land, and if you fail to do these things you can be fined and prevented from occupying your home.

You will quickly discover that there is no private land ownership. You pay property tax (rent), can have the land taken via eminent domain (evicted), you have to obey building codes for private constructions (only approved alterations to your apartment).

>>68090707
This is a bad joke. Your sovereignty is not recognized in fort kickass, or anywhere else.
>>
>>68088075
Nigger, why the fuck is hunting and living on your own illegal in US? Here in russia an estimated 20 million people live in perpetual shadow economy without paying work taxes, giving info about their income etc. One of government officials told that the state has no idea how many people there are in russia, but the figure is obviously higher than 146 million.
>>
>>68088075
The real question is why somebody would feel such little association with his country and his countrymen that he would even consider recusing himself of their society in order to pursue a purely selfish way of life.
>>
>>68088075
I enjoy not having to spend all my time growing food and hunting. I can do cool shit like play guitar and read books and hit up sluts on OkCupid.
>>
>>68091002
Definitely a lie Mohammed
>>
>>68092409
>Nigger, why the fuck is hunting and living on your own illegal in US?
The illusion of choice provides us the illusion of freedom
>>
>>68092782
I mean if you build your own house in some rural area or even take over an empty one, tap into local power grid to leech it, have a garden with vegetables and hunt in the forest would some cop come by and put you into jail? That sounds ridiculous, you have a big country. Whole communities live like that here.
>>
>>68093081
Actually, that's exactly what would happen. The local sheriff's deputy would come by and haul you in for
>not paying property tax
>stealing power
>vandalizing government land/property
>poaching
>>
File: 1446082830238.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1446082830238.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
>>68088075
>>
I am a sovereign citizen you cannot detain me! Your laws do not apply to me.

Top kek m8

https://youtu.be/QCozh_vbYdM
>>
Just go live in a national forest and kill anyone that tries to stop you, lots of people do it.
>>
I'm sure rural parts of Africa will allow you to do that, or alternatively you could grow up and realize the world owes you nothing and that you'll have to live life like everyone else
>>
>>68091624
I had to blink to twice to make sure I wasn't see that flag wrong.
Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>68093222
Sounds fucking medieval man. Here in russia recently a community of hundred gypsies was destroyed by police with bulldozers and riot cops after the DESTROYED a local gas pipe and attacked the repair crew. The point is, whole villages which consist not of retarded gypsy scum can live and scam government for decades.
>>
>>68089982
>>68090901
>>68091624
>>68093552
All these American bootlickers.
Not even surprised.
>>
>>68088075

because you are. We simply dont have enough room to give everyone freedom, or rather: we dont have enough room for the ruling class to not give a shit if people take all the room left on this planet.
There is a shitload of free and open land everywhere and yet it still somehow magically costs the equivalent of a lifetime of work in a job.
Uh gee, who could have thought. This is simply the continuation of the feudal system. The only thing that ever gave us freedom from the ruling class was technological progress.
>>
>>68093814
US government keeps a watchful eye on it's slaves.
>>
>>68093814
USA unironically became quasi-communist dystopia sometime within the past 20 years. Some people on /x/ think we shifted into another dimension but I think the simpler explanation is the one I provided above :

we were fooled and led into believing we had/have freedoms and choices but we really only have the freedoms the government allows us to have. As for the choices, they're more like illusions of choice. You're a "free man of the USA" as long as you have all your permits up to date, your taxes paid off, and your licenses current.
>>
>>68093827
If being realistic means having to lick boots, so be it. There is a reason 'living off of the land' is something that's alive only in the past and fiction; it is unrealistic for modern standards. There is not enough wildlife for humanity to just poach and live off of, which is why we have livestock
>>
>>68092409
Russia sounds nice tbqhfam
>>
>>68094067
>>68094082
Shit, so the land of the free may may is false after all? A girl I know was born in the US but lived in Russia till she was 18, then went to US. Now she is like
>taxes are three times that or Russia in %, we have a 13% tax, tax evasion is a real fucking crime, not national sport
>no free healthcare at all
>or free education
I thought she was bitchin because she is Jewish, but hell, wtf is this? Stalinist utopia? What about corruption? Could you say officialy earn a thousand dollars and in reality have 10 times that? Bribe cops so they ignore your poaching? Pay a doctor for some drugs directly? Everybody does that here.
>>
>>68093827
>wah, life should be fair
Someday you'll look back on this and realize what a retard you were in high school
>>
>>68088075

you weren't consulted because these are the laws of nature not men. They are just dressed up to look civilized. 10000 years ago some dude would have speared you in the back for hunting on his land. Now they just call the cops
>>
>>68088075
There are actually places in this planet that are "no-man's land", which means you can do whatever you please in there.
Unfortunately, these areas are not places you'd want to live in and there certainly won't be any company there.

You gotta realize that you're only a slave if you let yourself be bound by the shackles in your head.
There's very little stopping you from marching off into the wilderness surrounded by nothing.
The only laws that matter are the ones that can be enforced.

Alternatively, you can buy your own land in middle of nowhere with a run down house, demolish it and then build on top of that because then what you're technically doing is not building a home, but renovating it.
>>
om amitahba hrih
>>
>>68092445
Don't you have a boot to lick? Or a knife to bin? Or a tv license to apply for?
This is a freedom thread, brits need not participate.
>>
>>68091816
Who put you on the planet, eugh, why did they teach you how to breath, and how? Eugh.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.