[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
I just don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is violated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.
>>
SWEDEN YES
>>
When did you arrive in Sweden?
>>
File: Rollins.jpg (63 KB, 525x300) Image search: [Google]
Rollins.jpg
63 KB, 525x300
>>68087289
Mods
>>
>>68087289
S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N
>>
>>68087289

SWEDEN NO
>>
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1280x720
>>68087289
>Purple

Kill yourself, Sven.
>>
File: 1441497535301.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
1441497535301.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>68087289
>>
>>68087289
Rape doesn't just happen to females, asshole.
If you tried saying this shit to my dad after I was raped when I was 10, he'd have ripped your head off.
>>
>>68087289
>For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it.

t. Bernie Sanders
>>
>>68087289
>I just don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes.
And neither does your country you degenerate cuck.
>>
File: Stephen Harper1.jpg (71 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Stephen Harper1.jpg
71 KB, 620x349
>>68087719
Sorry to hear this asshole was your dad.
>>
>>68087289
i swear i never get tired of this pasta
>>
>>68087964
Harper does have a bit of a pedo vibe, eh?
But no, that's not what I meant. My dad beat the shit out of the guy who raped me. He didn't do it, himself.
>>
>>68087289
Hiro needs to ban Sweden.
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 280x204) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 280x204
If you don't see the big deal about rape, then you're in the minority.

The minority called "Muslims".

Zing!
>>
Shit like this is why people think 4chan is extremists, as dumb as when feminists say men can't experience sexism

>And really, women can't be raped
Pfftbbbb

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>68087289
>getting flirty eyes from a fat chick
That's rape.
>>
>>68088364
They would first have to qualify as people.
>>
>>68088364
oh no, what are we ever going to do if the mainstream realizes that 4chan is full of right-wing extremists?????//
>>
>>68087289
t. arab scientist
>>
File: pepe-sweats.png (103 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
pepe-sweats.png
103 KB, 246x232
holy shit! the disgusting new niggers in sweden now know how to use the interweb.

america, can you please drop a little sunshine on them?
>>
>>68087289
Y E S

E

S
>>
>>68087349
/thread.
>>
>>68087289

Rape actually used to mean something. It used to mean a horrific invasion of a person's most private entity. A crime coupled with assault and quite possibly murder. Rape was no joke and those who attempted, or completed rape were seen as vicious and vile monsters.

Today? Its' a male college student banging a drunk girl when he's drunk as fuck as well.

Rape is no longer rape. Simple as that. Rape used to mean you were fucked against your will with a gun or knife to your head. It invoked fear and hatred towards those who performed it.

Nowadays it's a man going into work and finding out his co-worker changed her mind the next morning and he's now arrested and fired from his job because she said "yes" to sex the previous night.

Rape no longer exists. The real victims are ignored in favor of a girl carrying around a mattress.
>>
File: 1458297490231.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1458297490231.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>68088789
This
STOP THEM BEFORE IT'S TO LATE
>>
>>68089165
Nailed it
>>
Fun fact, it's been scientifically proven that women get physically aroused by rape. This is suspected to be because automatically lubricate/finding it pleasurable would help prevent/minimize damage when it occurred in earlier times.
>>
>>68087289

>Swedish flag
>I just don't see what the big deal is about rape

t. Mohamed Abdul
>>
OP is right though.
I know women who have been raped and they can still live a normal life because they ain't attention whores trying to exploit the system.
Meanwhile getting bullied and beaten all your youth has a way bigger negative impact on your life yet it's seen as very minor.

Tell me
Why is a 15 minute of "torture" (rape) considered worse than getting mistreated/beaten/humiliated for years.
>>
>>68087289
Elliot, you've seem to have gotten lost. Let me help you find your way home
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>68089165
In addition to this, when most women have had 50 men before they get married the violation is really barely there.
>>
People IIT completely miss the point that rape victims use the "I was raped once" as an excuse for gibsmedat and everything they want in life.
>>
File: 1457321182836.jpg (6 KB, 249x183) Image search: [Google]
1457321182836.jpg
6 KB, 249x183
>>68088326
kek
>>
Actual rape is when someone forces you to let them fuck you. This more than likely means that they are threatening to kill you if you don't do what they say.

I don't care if someone cums or not, someone threatening to kill you while they use your body is a frightening experience.
>>
>>68087289
Nice
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.